The Introduction

Story Info
Online meeting takes an erotic turn.
1.5k words
3.92
15k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
missteez
missteez
1 Followers

This story is for your enjoyment. Permission from the author to reproduce or use this material in whole or in part is necessary for reprints.

*

It began as a response to an online personal ad. He was searching for an ebony sweetheart. She was browsing out of curiosity. She found his ad alluring and intriguing. The correspondence began with simple introductions. It progressed to notes on a regular basis. A desire to meet was established and photos were exchanged. After viewing each other's photos the discussion to meet in person became determined.

A date and time was set for their first meeting. From her photograph he was mesmerized by her beauty, she likewise found him to be attractive. They met at Barnes & Nobel for coffee and conversation. This was a casual meeting. As she stepped through the door he immediately recognized her...she was provocative but casual. She was wearing a skirt/blouse combination, which accentuated her figure. They introduced themselves, kissed lightly on the cheeks, and proceeded to their table. They talked for hours becoming acquainted with each other.

It was getting late so they decided to end the meeting. Both agreed to meet again the next evening. They were both comfortable with each other. Before leaving she excused herself from the table and went to the ladies room. She returned shortly. They finished their coffee and proceeded outside to their cars. As they reached her car he leaned forward to kiss her good-bye and their lips met.

The kiss was a long passionate, wet kiss. They were unaware of the people surrounding them. It was as if they were the only two people in the area. As they kissed, she pressed her body into his and discovered his hardness was overwhelming. She began to breathe deeply, whispered in his ear, and handed him a good-bye gift. He opened his palms and she pressed her red satin undergarments into his hand. He knew from the feel of them exactly what he was holding. They were stained with the dampness of her passion. The aroma was sweet and so very tempting. He contained himself for the moment, but felt the need to get close to her.

They hugged, kissed, and finally pulled away to part until the next meeting. They were fast becoming special friends. They connected and each knew that ultimately they would enjoy the passion building between them. This is only the beginning.

* * * *

The day has arrived. They're meeting at a park for a picnic lunch. He arrived first and found a secluded spot for privacy. She arrives moments later to find him smiling and beckoning her in his direction. He spread a blanket and made a nice setting for their luncheon. She was surprised that he remembered to bring wine. They talked and shared stories of each other's lives. He leaned forward to kiss her and she embraced him firmly. They kissed passionately, their tongues touching and darting. Their lips locked and they were lost in the passion that was building between them. She wore a skirt, as she knew he was pleased with this attire. She also wore thigh highs and a garter belt. He reached beneath her skirt and rubbed her most intimate part. She touched his bulging hard passion, and they were panting as they explored each other. They were lost in paradise and forgot where they were until each heard a sound approaching. They quickly recovered their positions. Smiling at each other they decided to cut their luncheon short and go to her place.

As they approached the front door, barely inside, they began kissing and caressing. They were in a lip lock kissing passionately as they undressed each other. She knelt to caress and kiss him taking his full length into her throat. She licked and sucked with her tongue encircling his manhood while attempting to swallow. He's gasping for breath. She notices he can hardly stand his knees are becoming weak. She whispers for him to lie down. He lies on his back and she lowers herself to lick and tease him. She pauses for a minute and asks that he lie still. She leaves the room and returns with a can of whip cream and a jar of caramel syrup. She smears the cool whip and syrup on the object of his passion and slowly eats it off. He's moving about not able to keep still. She pulls, licks, swirls, and tugs gently on his tool until he whimpers uncontrollably. He's ready to explode, but takes her and pulls her upward and kisses her with all of the passion he can muster. He's kissing like he's never kissed a woman before.

He wants her to experience a pleasure like none she's ever had before. He lays her on her back and kisses her on her neck...behind the ears...very gently lingering just long enough to hear her pant. He has her lie still, while he opens the bottle of wine. He pours some of it over her body. First, he pours droplets on her nipples, then a little more over the breasts he craves. As she feels the tingling wetness of the wine, he licks it off, ever so slowly...ever so gently. Next he pours some on her belly...and between her legs... He drinks it all up...his tongue tasting her; over and over...She moans and squirms with pleasure as he continues. He simply cannot have enough of that wonderful scent and taste of love, which she is so freely giving him. At this moment in time they completely belong to each other, creating a passionate memory they will each always cherish.

He gets a little playful now as he pours some wine on her toes...and licks and sucks them extracting a giggle, then sighs...something can be erotic and fun as well...next he gently turns her over on her stomach...he again pauses to admire her ebony beauty...he begins to gently kiss her, starting at the back of her neck and working his way down her back...he has a little more wine left and it finds its way to the small of her back. He pours a little more between her cheeks and lets it glide between her legs...his tongue then follows the path...licking...touching...tasting... He has to have her. The crescendo has been building between them. He lies on his back and she straddles him. She lowers herself gently onto him and he enters smoothly. The heat and moisture are overpowering, her muscles clamp tightly and squeezes his rock hard passion. She rides gently, squeezing with each movement. He's moaning and breathing deeply. She's moaning and increasing the tempo...until...they both explode in mutual ecstasy. He holds her in place not wanting her to move. She smiles and gladly keeps him in her chamber. They whisper and smile, kiss and cuddle, until he starts to rise again...

With him still inside they roll over. She's on her back and he is at full length. He glides in and out with grace. Their moans are frequent as they enjoy each other. He withdraws for a minute, increasing her need for him...he re-enters with a hard thrust, she gasps and squeezes him tightly. He withdraws again...she whimpers...he enters with the full force and goes deeper... deeper...deeper...until his balls are slapping her rear and she squeals...she clutches his shoulders...bucks her hips to meet his thrust...and...yes...yesssss, yessss!!! She's coming.......

He's smiling and pleased that he could satisfy her. She thought that he was finished and they would shower and get dressed. He had other plans. He asked her to close her eyes. After such beautiful, satisfying intimacy, she decided to do whatever he asked, so she complied. He placed a blindfold over her eyes and tied it ever so gently. It was dark so she couldn't see through it. He asked if she'd mind being handcuffed, explaining that she could decide at anytime for him to stop. Nervously, she agreed, so he handcuffed her to the bedposts.

He poured a sensuous lotion over her body and began to massage her. She moaned. He was delighted at her response. Next, he pulled out a vibrating dildo, and gently and carefully inserted it into her. She moaned with delight and opened her legs wider to allow him easier access. He enjoyed watching her squirm and hearing the moans coming from her. He was fulfilling her desires and could tell that she was totally satisfied. After bringing her to multiple climaxes he removed the cuffs and untied the blindfold.

They kissed for what seemed like an eternity not wanting to let each other go.

This is the start of a beautiful love affair.

They enjoy each other so much that they've decided to meet again in a few days.

This was more than they either of them had hoped for. They were both pleasantly surprised at the twist that this encounter brought to them. He was elated. She was aglow with the desire that he awakened in her.

As they went their separate ways, they each had much to ponder and reminisce until their next meeting.

Imagine...all of this began online. Cyber space can be so much fun.

*

Copyright © 2004 by Missteez All rights reserved.

missteez
missteez
1 Followers