The Intruder

Story Info
She's the object of his desire.
2.7k words
4.11
123.8k
21
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
-Sadie26-
-Sadie26-
624 Followers

Jamie stared at herself in the bathroom mirror, realizing that she was no longer a tight, sexy 20 year old. She was 30 and it was definitely showing. These days she spent a little more time at the gym and alot less time at the beach.

"God, when did I start getting older?" she thought to herself.

She let out a long, disappointed sigh and turned the bathroom light off, making her way to her bedroom. As she stared into the darkness she began to wonder if she'd ever find true love again. She was coming off of a 4 year relationship with Todd, the man she swore she would spend the rest of her life with. However, he had other plans. Other plans meaning Jamie's best friend, Bonnie.

As the night wore on, Jamie eventually found sleep, only to be awakened a few hours later by a noise coming from her kitchen.

"Damn dog," she thought to herself, "Why can't he sleep when I sleep?"

She climbed out of bed and fumbled through the darkness, cursing both her dog for waking her up and the coffee table for being in the way of her feet, causing her to stub her toe.

Jamie entered the kitchen, and looked around ....... no dog.

"Keebo? Keebo? Where are you boy?" she asked, turning and looking around her small apartment.

Keebo was nowhere to be found and there was no apparent evidence that he had even been in the kitchen at all.

"Ok Jamie, get a grip, it was probably just a dream," she said to herself, walking back to her bedroom.

"Don't make a sound or any sudden movements and I won't hurt you," said a voice behind her.

Jamie froze and her eyes widened, oh God, someone WAS in her house and the noises were NOT the dog or a dream.

"Jamie, keep walking to your bedroom," said the voice.

"How do you know my name?" she managed to stutter out.

"I told you not to make a sound, now move," the voice whispered.

Jamie's heart was racing and her legs felt like rubber, it was almost impossible for her to put one foot in front of the other. She kept fighting her urge to turn around, although there was no escape, at least she would know who she was dealing with.

As she stepped into her bedroom, she momentarily entertained the thought of slamming the door, locking it and trying to escape through the small window in her room. But, common sense won and she continued walking into her bedroom, stopping at the foot of the bed.

She jumped when she heard the door slam shut and the hiss of the lock, completely trapping her with this ....... voice.

"That's a good girl, Jamie," the voice whispered, "that is a very sexy nightie you're wearing, but I'm sure it would look better in a pile on the floor."

Jamie shuddered and closed her eyes, fighting back her tears.

"How did this happen?" she thought to herself, "I don't keep my windows open and I specifically remember locking my door."

"Stop thinking so much, Jamie, just take the nightie off," he said.

"Oh God, now he can hear my thoughts," she said to herself.

Her hands were shaking and her palms were clammy as she brought her fingers up to the slinky spaghetti straps of her nightie.

"Mmmm, that's it baby," he moaned, "take it off nice and slow for me."

Jamie felt at any moment that she would be sick from fear, but she continued to slip the nightie off. She cursed herself for not wearing panties to bed that night.

"God, once I slip this nightie off, he'll see I have on no panties and that will just encourage him more," she thought, but she let the nightie slide off of her body anyway.

"You have a beautiful body, Jamie," he whispered, "Todd was an idiot to let you get away."

Jamie's fear began to heighten, how did he know about Todd?

"Who are you?" she asked in a demanding voice.

"Who I am is of no importance to you at this time," he answered, "Get on your hands and knees on the bed, Jamie."

Jamie wanted so badly to turn around and face her intruder. She wanted to know who he was. Was he a friend? How did he know about Todd? How did he get in her house?

Unfortunately, all of these questions would have to remain unanswered, at least for the time being.

"DO IT," he yelled through the darkness.

Jamie jumped and quickly climbed up on the foot of the bed on her hands and knees. Her legs were shaking so bad she could barely keep her balance. Just then, she felt the heat from the intruder's body dangerously close to her skin. Her arms began to shake and it was becoming nearly impossible to hold herself up.

"I've wanted this for a long time," whispered the voice, moving in closer and softly rubbing her ass, "But you only had eyes for Todd, I was glad to find out he left you, I knew it was finally my chance."

Jamie's mind began to race in a thousand directions. Who was this person? He seemed to know alot.

She felt his hand sliding over her ass, she felt the callouses on his palm, who was he? Just then she was jerked from her thoughts with a swift slap on her right ass cheek. The sting and burn was almost unbearable. The intruder could only laugh, and slap her ass again.

"Your ass is perfect," he whispered, slapping it a few more times.

Jamie's nipples began to harden and suddenly her legs no longer felt like rubber. Was she enjoying this? If so, why?

"I hope you enjoy this as much as I'm going to baby," he whispered.

Jamie again closed her eyes and bit her bottom lip, preparing for the worst. But the worst did not come, not at that point anyway. She felt the intruder's body heat increase. What was he doing, she wondered.

Her question was soon answered when she felt his tongue enter the crack of her ass. She fought back the urge to moan as his tongue slid up and down, getting acquainted with her crack. He placed his hands on her ass, spreading her cheeks wide open as he continued to probe with his tongue, eventually sliding it inside her asshole.

"Oh God," she thought to herself, "This is a fucking stranger, I am NOT supposed to be enjoying this."

Suddenly, the intruder began sliding his tongue in and out of Jamie's asshole faster, almost with deliberate precision. She could feel his grip on her ass cheeks tighten as he began kneading her flesh with his fingers.

She bit her lip harder, trying desperately not to respond to what was happening. And then, just as quickly as it began, it stopped.

There were no sounds or words for what seemed to be a lifetime. Jamie was unsure of what was about to happen. Again, her questions were answered.

"Roll over onto your back," said the voice.

Jamie swallowed hard and did as she was instructed. She began to get chills as she came to rest on the cold satin sheets. She still could not see the intruder's face, just his shadow.

"Spread your legs, Jamie, spread them wide," he whispered.

Jamie began to get nervous again. The sick feeling in her stomach had returned.

"You're nervous, I like that," he hissed through the darkness, "I like knowing you fear me, do you fear me, Jamie?"

"Y-y-yes," she whispered, "Please don't hurt me."

"Hurt you? I'm not here to hurt you baby, I'm here to get what should have been mine all along," he answered.

Jamie felt the intruder climb up on the bed and take his place between her open legs. His body heat was overwhelming. Again, she felt his rough, calloused hands, this time rubbing her knees, then down to her thighs. She began to quiver, both from fear of the unknown and excitement.

He began kissing her kneecaps, occasionally flicking his tongue over her flesh. He continued rubbing her thighs, getting dangerously close to her pussy which was now beginning to get moist.

"I can smell you baby," he whispered, "Your words are full of fear but your body is full of lust."

Jamie turned her head to the side, closing her eyes again. It disgusted her that a complete stranger could break into her home and violate her this way. She was even more disgusted with herself for being turned on by it.

She felt the intruder shift around on the bed, but through the darkness she had no way of knowing what he was doing.

She heard the sound of a zipper being released, she fought her tears back once again.

"Don't be scared, Jamie, you'll enjoy this, I promise," he whispered as he got on his knees between her legs.

Jamie squeezed her eyes shut tighter and reached up above her to the headboard. Her nails dug into the old wood as she prepared for the worst.

She heard noises, but kept her eyes closed. She heard the thump of his shoes landing on the floor and the wrinkling sounds of his pants being removed.

"Try to relax baby," he whispered, "This doesn't have to be a bad thing."

Jamie could taste the blood from her lip, she had bitten right through it. Her eyes were beginning to sting from the tears. She kept hoping this was all just a bad dream.

Moments later, she felt something pressing into her, something thick and warm. She was about to be fucked, and not just fucked, but fucked like she had never been before.

"Tell me you want this too, baby," he moaned, slowly pushing the head of his cock into her cunt.

Jamie fought back the moans. She had never been with someone so thick. Todd had a long cock, but it wasn't thick. He didn't stretch her cunt like this.

"Say it, say you want me inside you, say you want me to fuck your brains out, Jamie," he hissed.

"Ok!! Yes, yes I want you to fuck my brains out," she said, no longer able to restrain herself.

"Mmmm, good girl," he said, pushing his cock all the way inside her.

He left his thick, pulsating cock inside her for a moment, taking in the feeling of her cunt surrounding him.

"Oh God, I never thought in a million years you'd feel this damn good," he said, slowly beginning to thrust.

Jamie's grip on the headboard tightened and she had begun to slowly move her hips trying to get him deeper inside her.

"Yeah, that's it, Jamie, I knew you wanted this," he moaned, his thrusts beginning to speed up a bit.

Jamie could no longer hold back her desire. She arched her back and tightened her cunt around the stranger's cock. They both began to moan, slicing the darkness that held his identity a secret.

"Oh God, you feel so fucking good, " he moaned, pumping her cunt faster.

"Mmmm, don't stop, please don't stop," she begged, "Make me cum."

These words seemed to send the stranger into a frenzy. He fell forward and grabbed Jamie's tits, squeezing them hard as he fucked her, using them for leverage.

"I won't stop, baby, I'm gonna fuck you until your whole body is numb from cumming," he moaned.

Jamie's mind was spinning and her body was reaching levels she had never known. She was close to cumming, but she didn't want this to end.

Soon, her body could hold out no longer.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh Godddd, I'm cumming, mmmmmmm fuck, oh God, don't stop, please please!!" she screamed, releasing her syrupy sweet cum all over the stranger's cock.

"Oh God," he moaned, "Mmmmm that feels exactly like I thought it would, God, I knew you were a slut, Jamie."

Jamie laid there riding out her climax with this stranger's cock still heavily buried inside her drenched cunt. She was shaking and breathless, she had never felt like this with Todd.

"Get back on your hands and knees, baby," the voice instructed.

Jamie struggled to move herself, her body was weak, but she obeyed.

She felt the stranger again take his place behind her, with his hands roaming her ass and hips.

"I wanna fuck you up the ass," he whispered, teasing her puckered, dry hole with his thick cock, "Tell me you want it, baby."

Jamie had never been fucked up the ass, but she heard from some of her girlfriends that it could be painful.

"Jamie, tell me you want it," he repeated.

"Y-y-yes, I want it," she whispered, beginning to get frightened again.

"That's a good girl," he said, carefully sliding his engorged cock into her tiny asshole.

"Oh God," she moaned, again gripping the headboard, "Oh God, please, please stop, it hurts."

The intruder could only laugh and continue sliding his thick cock into her ass. He gripped her hips tightly, digging his seemingly long nails into her flesh, causing her even more discomfort.

"Mmmmmm, Jamie baby, this is one tight hole," he hissed, sliding the full length of his cock into her.

Jamie put her head into the pillow to mask her moans. He was fully inside her now and she felt as though she was about to puke. She found some comfort in taking deep breaths when she would feel him begin to thrust, but not total comfort.

"Mmmm, I knew you were a slut baby, I could tell the first day I met you, God your hole feels so fucking good," he moaned, fucking her ass with rapid speed now, "I'm gonna cum in your ass, Jamie, I'm gonna flood your hot hole with my seed, make you shit cum for a week."

"Oh God, please, I'm begging you, please stop," her pleas muffled by the pillow.

"Oh no, no fucking way I'm stopping now baby, Hmph Hmph, Ohhhhhhh, Ohhhhhhhhh God I wanna fill up your ass," he said, fucking her asshole like a jackhammer.

Her bed squeaked and jiggled under the pressure of the intense fucking. She could hear the headboard slam against the wall, matching the intruder's thrusts. She felt his warm sweat drip from his body onto the small of her back, sending chills over her entire body.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkk," he screamed, "Mmmm, take it, take it all baby!!!!"

Jamie's cunt began to tingle and tense up, telling her she was having another orgasm. Just the feeling of this stranger's cock up her ass and his filty words of lust had sent her into another mind boggling climax. Her head was spinning and she felt as though she had been ejected into another world, far from the one she was just in.

Jet after jet of his hot cum flooded her asshole. The cum burned her rim as the intruder had ripped her a bit upon entry. She clung to the headboard still riding thru her orgasm, shaking and panting like a thirsty dog.

"That's a good girl, Jamie," he whispered, patting her ass and slowly withdrawing his cock, "I knew you'd like it."

Jamie could feel him moving around on the bed, approaching the foot.

"Wait, please, you said you know me, I have to know who you are before you go," she said breathlessly.

Again the intruder laughed a little at her and reached over to turn the light on.

"OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!," she screamed in disbelief, "Harold???????????"

Harold was her mother's second husband. He was 61 years old and a major perv. Jamie had noticed him making eyes at her at several family functions, but never thought much of it.

"So that would explain how you got into my house, you used Mother's key," she said, "But why?"

"You're one hot bitch, let's face it, your mother's beauty and sex appeal are fading fast. I'm a man, I don't wanna fuck women my age," he said, lighting up a cigarette.

Jamie began to feel very dirty, knowing if her mother ever found out, she'd disown her for sure. But, at the same time, Jamie suddenly became turned on not only by the fact that Harold was much older, but he was ALSO Mother's husband.

This could turn into one of the dirtiest chapters of Jamie's life ..........

-Sadie26-
-Sadie26-
624 Followers