The Intruder

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kade granted her the permission to cum for him. Once her cunt started convulsing around his cock he couldn't keep control. With a hard inward thrust Kade sprayed strings of salty cum deep in Skylar's cunt.

He collapsed, exhausted between her legs. She panted and whispered, "Thank You Master. That was amazing!"

Kade pulled his cock from her cunt. He replaced it with his index and middle fingers. Digging deep into her cunt he pulls a wad of his cum. Holding it up to Skylar's mouth she opened invitingly and sucked the cum off his fingers. "Oh Master, I love the way we taste."

Crawling up on the bed next to her, Kade patted his chest. She knew the signal and moved to lay her head over his rapidly beating heart. He twisted and fingered her hair as she laid on his chest. "Master," Skylar inquired. "Mmmhmm," he replied. "Did it turn you on to know that I was so wet for a man I thought was raping me?"

Kade patted her head and chuckled. "Why yes My slut, it did very much."

Skylar smiled and snuggled against Kade, closed her eyes and drifted off into a content, exhausted sleep.

12