The Intruder

Story Info
A frightened wife finds a surprise guest in her closet.
2k words
3.96
32.4k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So there I was, hiding in the dark in her closet. My heart raced at the thought of being caught. I had to temper my breathing. Any noise could give my position away. I had never hidden in a closet as an adult, but I knew there were all sorts of things in there that would make a nasty SNAP if stumbled over, stepped upon, or leaned into. I had to be careful. Trying to compose myself I looked for something on which to focus. There was no light in this claustrophobic space, but the double doors did offer a crack wide enough to let in the rooms shadows. My sliver of visibility showed me a floor covered in a dark area rug, a corner of a bed carefully made, a wooden stool with striped upholstery, and a woman's vanity. On the vanity were assorted jars, small objects, and a darkened lamp.

As I anxiously contemplated my next certainly desperate move, I heard the sound of feet lightly walking on a wooden floor - first very distant, then in a hallway nearby, and finally entering this room. I held my breath. As the light clicked on, a woman sat down on the stool facing the vanity mirror. I heard myself quietly gasp as she pulled off her T-shirt and exposed her back to me. She was wearing a black bra and had her hair in a casual ponytail. She picked up some small container from the selection before her. Opening it, she leaned slightly into the mirror, the small of her back curving inward so her torso remained straight. As she examined her face in the mirror, I could catch glimpses of her reflection. She was pretty, with smooth skin, and contrasting coloring. I moved forward slightly to press my eye to the door and increase my purview. I could now see her fully. She was wearing what looked like velour sweats and her bra seemed to have lace on the sides. I placed my hands on the door to brace myself. Careful, but not careful enough. The doors moved. It was a small movement but jerked and not silent.

The woman before me stopped. She turned to look around the room. I saw her face - beautiful, and her breasts - small but full. The cups fit her tightly, but there was a softness that spilled over the top. She looked past my location and to the door. She paused, smiled, and returned to her mirror. Was she expecting someone I wondered? She finished with her mascara, applied a light lip cover. Confident in her appearance, she stood up and faced herself in the mirror.

With her hands on her waist, she turned slightly to the side, improving my view and allowing the light from the hallway and her small lamp to bounce off the flat contours of her stomach. She looked at herself carefully. Turning around, she now examined the small of her back, the light playing in the dimples just above her hips, the concavity of her spine, and the curve down through the top of her pants. Again looking in the direction of my hiding place, she cocked her head thoughtfully as if there was a second mirror on the door behind which I hid. Then seeming to face me, she slowly slid the elastic band of her pants across her hips, down her thighs, over her calves and off each foot.

Her black panties seemed to match her bra. The thin band accented the inviting curve of her soft hips. Her legs were long and smooth. She turned back away from me to look at herself in the mirror again. Her hands cupped her breasts, testingly at first, as if wondering how they might look in a certain top. And then more gentle - almost massagingly. Her fingers slid down her torso, nails leaving a trail, to her hips. With patience she caressed her pelvis, then the tops of her legs, her ass, and the inside of one thigh. As I watched, I felt the pressure building in my jeans. My view was obstructed as she took a seat again, but I could see her arms come around her side and her hands move to the front of her body. One bent toward her breasts and the other down toward her open hips. She seemed to fumble with something for a moment before becoming very calm. Then her head leaned back in a gesture of pleasure, and I could see her eyes were closed.

For the next several minutes I watched her masturbate. There was very little detail available to my eyes, but the movement of her arms and body, her responses to her own caress, painted the picture. I watched until my lust overcame my judgment. Opening the doors of the closet quietly, I stepped into the room. Her eyes did not open and she did not turn. As I crept up behind her, I saw her hand caressing herself, panties pushed to the side. I saw her other hand beneath the cup of her bra. I listened to the soft cooing of her breathing.

I continued to approach. Where ever her actions had taken her, it must have been far away from this room because I was able to get very near to her. I was inches from her body. I was standing in her personal space. I was close enough to feel a warmth radiate from her. I quietly reached my hand around her face and firmly put it over her mouth to prevent her from screaming. As my hand touched her skin, her eyes opened with a look of fear and surprise. She did not scream but she stopped and struggled to cover herself with her arms. My grip suggested that I meant business. "I don't want to hurt you," I told her, looking deep into her wide eyes. "I am only holding you like this to prevent you from screaming." She shook her head as if to signal she understood.

Her eyes filled with tears, and I took my hand from her mouth. I watched to see what she would do. She breathed hard but remained quiet as I pulled my hand away slowly. I took a step back to take her all in. Sensing her opportunity and my weakness, she screamed. I can't say if it was a call for help or the loud shrill of a woman who has just found a man in her closet, but it startled me. I spun her around and slapped her hard across the face before roughly covering her mouth again. I pulled her into me with the other hand, pinning her arms against my chest. "Who are you screaming to?" I asked. My face was close enough to hers to smell her tears. I removed my hand from her mouth again, careful not to get too far away. "Is someone coming? Who are you waiting for?" I asked.

"I am married," she said through light sobs.

"Yes, I know" I replied. I let her slide back to the stool and held her arms behind her. We both faced the mirror, our gaze unbroken. I placed my free hand on her bare shoulder. A single tear rolled down her cheek. I wiped it with the back of my hand, brushing it gently across her lips. They were soft and slightly cold. I moved my palm down her neck and placed my open hand flatly against her sternum. As I pressed against her chest, I felt her hair brush against my pants. My hand slid down further until my finger dipped beneath the lace of her bra. She seemed to become rigid as if preparing herself for what was next, but I saw her knees widen slightly.

I let her arms fall to her sides, watching her behavior carefully. When she did not attempt to run, I slipped the lace strap over her left shoulder. I watched her eyes watch mine. "Stop...please." she begged quietly. My other hand moved into her bra feeling the weight of her breast and the soft skin below. When I cupped her nipple, she responded by pressing backward against my pelvis and closing her eyes. I reached behind her and undid the clasp. She let the bra slip naturally off her breasts and over her hands to the floor.

She sat with her arms at her side. She was free to scream or run but she did neither. As I moved around her, blocking her view of the mirror, she moved her gaze to my eyes directly, holding it intently. She sat before me, naked except for her black panties. "Please no," she pleaded. "Please?"

"Please, what?" I quietly demanded.

Without answering, she reached toward my pants. She unbuckled my belt and unbuttoned my jeans. My pelvis was inches from her face and she occasionally looked up to me for some sign of approval. She pulled down the zipper and with one hand fished into my jeans for my erect penis. Finding it, she pulled it out. I heard her exhale. She pressed my cock to her face as her eyes closed. With her other hand, she found the base of my scrotum and held firm. Her tongue found the head and she slid it into her mouth. She tasted me for a few moments, before using her hold on my balls to push my hips deep into her face. I felt my cock reach the back of her mouth and slide into her throat. With my hands, I took hold of her head and held her like that until I was certain she was out of air. When I finally released, I heard her gasp for air. I noticed my own wedding ring and wondered if I should have removed it. No worrying about that now, I took her hair and guided her face back and forth across my cock until I couldn't take it anymore.

I let go of her and loosely redid my pants. Stepping behind her again I took her arms firmly and stood her up. I noticed her beautiful figure in the mirror. She noticed me noticing her. I lead her to the tall bed and bent her face down so her feet were still on the floor. Standing behind her, I removed my shirt and threw it onto the bed near her head. One cotton sleeve brushed her face. I slipped her panties over her ass and down her legs. I lifted one foot at a time until they were completely free before slipping them into my pocket.

Kneeling down, I kissed the back of her legs. She squirmed as if telling me to stop, but she did not kick. Spreading her cheeks, I buried my face in her ass. With my hands, I pushed her hips to me, and my tongue into her. Her back arched and her arms came back to find my hair. With downward pressure, she led my mouth to the place behind her sex. I pressed back up finding her ass again. She pressed herself into me a second time before repeating the cycle. The smell of her nethers was intoxicating.

Pushing back, I turned her over and slid her onto the bed. Her eyes found mine and did not let go as I stepped back and slipped off my pants. Her naked body was now open before me as I climbed on top of her. I let my weight come down on her and felt the air leave her lungs. I felt my hungry cock against her warm wetness. Looking into her eyes our lips met. Our gaze remained locked as I penetrated her. As the folds of her loins opened to accept me, she inhaled deeply. Never looking away, her leg locked around my thigh and she forced me farther into her. "You never answered my question," I whispered. "Who were you waiting for?"

"I was waiting for you," she finally answered before kissing me deeply.