The Intruder

Story Info
Ella thought she was alone, but she was very wrong.
1.1k words
3.76
26.4k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The room was dark when Ella woke up, breathing hard. She had a terrible feeling she was no longer alone, but she saw nothing as she scanned the room. Her mind was foggy from sleep and blamed her unease on a forgotten nightmare. Deciding to get a drink, she threw off her blanket, hesitating before putting her feet on the floor. How many horror movies played out that way? A monstrous hand thrust out and grabbing some poor victim's ankle, pulling her under the bed into whatever abyss waited there.

She shook it off and firmly placed her feet on the carpet, although she quickly got up and nearly ran to the wall to flip the light switch. Fully lit, she could clearly see the room was delightfully free of monsters and murderers, and she sighed with relief. She silently scolded her silliness as she walked down the hall to her kitchen. It wasn't cold, but little chill bumps erupted on her arms and legs as she walked. She wore a pink tank top and a pair of blue cotton panties to bed. She thought about getting the robe from the end of her bed, but she was already in front of the fridge.

She took a glass from the cabinet, and filled it with cold water from the fridge door. Yawning widely, she became impatient for the slow trickle to fill the glass. A few seconds later, she sipped the water, still calming herself. There was a noise behind her, small, like fabric rustling. She froze with the cup at her lips. A shadow moved in the corner of her eye, and her heart thudded wildly in her chest. Placing the glass on the counter, she turned around to find the kitchen empty. She cursed herself for being so jumpy and paranoid as she went back to bed.

She knew she wasn't going to be able to sleep, even if it was just her imagination. She would pull up something funny on her phone to put her at ease. She climbed back under her covers, pulling them close around her, and took her phone from the bedside table. She turned on a sitcom, humming along with the familiar theme song.

She didn't hear the rustling when it happened again. The flickering light from her screen kept her from seeing the shadow as it came closer to the bed. Turned on her side, she didn't see the man standing beside the bed until his hand was on her mouth. Ella dropped her phone as the man turned her over. His hands were gloved, and his face was covered by a black ski mask. She was in shock, trying to reconcile her assumed imaginary intruder with this real life one now sitting on top of her. He had pulled off her blanket, knees on either side of her hips. One hand was still on her mouth, the other started touching her. He squeezed her breasts, one at a time, cupping them and pinching her nipples through her tank top.

"Don't scream," he told her. His voice was commanding. She shook her head to indicate she would not. Slowly, he removed his hand from her mouth, and she almost screamed anyway, but fear struck her dumb. She didn't see a weapon, but that meant nothing. He was strong, much stronger than she was. She tried to push him off, tried to kick him away, but he shoved her back into the bed, holding her down by her throat.

"Don't fight," he instructed. He took off his mask, and, leaning forward, she recognized his face. Confusion, excitement, and lust now mingled with the fear she felt. She had been on a few dates with this man over the last couple of months, and really liked him. She liked him enough to sleep with him, and exchange fantasies. He told her that he would like to have a submissive. She told him that she had gotten off, more than once, to an intruder fantasy. He was obviously trying to fulfill it now. She stopped fighting.

He let go of her neck, removed his gloves, and yanked her shirt up, exposing her full breasts. He pinched her nipples until it hurt. He unzipped his pants and pulled out his dick.

"Suck it. Now," he demanded, not giving her time to lift up, but gathering a handful of hair and pushing her head into his crotch. Her mouth wrapped around his cock, sliding up to the base, his hand guiding back and forth. She gagged a little as his dick hit the back of her throat. He was rock hard as he pushed her back, stripping off his shirt, pants, and briefs. His body was incredible, strong and solid. He flipped her onto her stomach and pulled her hips back, so her soft, thick ass was in the air. She felt his tongue part her pussy lips, licking and kissing, flicking her clit until she was moaning with pleasure. She was wetter than she had ever been. He fingered her roughly, and she was close to cumming. He stopped, got on his knees behind her, his hard cock pressing into her flesh, not penetrating, just sliding between her ass cheeks. He slapped her ass hard, his hand smacking the same spot over and over. She wanted him inside her so badly.

"Please..." she whimpered. He laughed, and smacked her ass again, still stroking his dick between her cheeks. "Please, daddy, fuck me. Please."

He grabbed her throat, putting enough pressure to make her gasp, and then he thrust his hard dick inside her. He took slow, hard strokes inside her pussy. It felt so good. She felt herself rising to climax, and wanted him to fuck her harder and faster. He must have sensed it, because that's exactly what he did. He fucked her like a jackhammer, and she came hard on his dick, feeling the orgasm explode inside her. "Oh fuck! Yes! Yes, daddy! You fuck so good, daddy! Yes! I'm cumming!"

He slowed slightly, then suddenly pulled out, and without warning, shoved it into her ass. It hurt for a moment, and he thrust hard in and out. "Cum in my ass, daddy!" She begged. She had never been fucked like this before, and it was the best she had ever had. He gripped her hips hard, moaning, as he came hard inside her. He pulled out, finished, and turned her back over. He was sweating, but his tired face was smiling. He leaned over, kissing her, a good long, skillful kiss. Then he playfully kissed her breasts, sucked a moment on her nipples. Then he got up, dressed, and left, leaving her naked and panting but completely satisfied.