The Intruders

Story Info
Trespassers, shortly after 9-11.
4.1k words
4.12
33k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the summer of 2002 and 9-11 was fresh on our minds. The clean-up was still in progress, new legislation limiting freedoms in the name of public safety was being passed, and normal life was slowly coming back.

On our small ranch in south central Missouri we had watched it all with a sense of confusion and uncertainty. We were a long ways from the actual events, yet we were affected like all Americans. We wondered when, where, and from whom the next attack would come.

Still, we had to keep working our ranch. We had livestock and barnyard animals to care for, crops to till and harvest, and hay to put up for the winter. Life had to go on and the non-humans in our care knew nothing about the events of the world.

We are in a scenic part of the country with hills, lakes, and streams and rivers navigable by canoes, kayaks, and rafts. A national park, two state wildlife recreation areas, and several trails and public and private campgrounds are nearby. We often take some of our vine-ripened garden produce to local camping sites to sell for some extra spending money. Our efforts are almost always appreciated and we enjoy meeting people from different parts of the country.

I was down by the haystack about mid-morning when I heard voices. The barnyard area is set back some from the house and separated by some trees. Our driveway winds through the barnyard down to the infrequently traveled county road which takes a bend right at the end of the driveway. If you're not familiar with that county road, it's easy to miss the curve and drive right into our place. That's why my son scavenged an old stop sign and put it at the end of the driveway facing out to the road. It's not an official stop, of course, but it does give some people pause when they get to the intersection and it has reduced the unwanted traffic into our place.

So, pitchfork in hand, I stepped out from behind the haystack to see three women walking up the driveway. They were talking and laughing and were oblivious about where they were. They were probably camping locally and out for a morning hike. They had completely missed the stop sign. I walked to the front of the haystack and leaned on my fork, waiting to see how long it would take for them to notice me. It wasn't too long. They stopped about 10 yards from me.

"Howdy, ladies," I announced in my most welcoming southern Missouri voice. "Where you girls headed?"

They stopped talking, looked at me, looked around to see where they were, and looked at each other. They were dressed for a hike and for the hot weather sure to come later in the day. Two had backpacks and one was carrying a water bottle. Each of them wore hiking boots with socks just above the top of the boot. The tallest one had on a light green, button-down, sleeveless shirt tucked into cuffed, light brown shorts that reached to mid-thigh. Her light brown, shoulder length hair was pulled back on each side with hair clips of some sort. Her full lips stood out on her face. Her thumbs were hooked under the backpack straps which pulled her blouse tight across her generous chest.

The one on the left was slightly shorter with short hair parted on the side and pulled back behind her ear. She was either tan or naturally dark-skinned and her red, short-sleeved shirt was knotted under her breasts exposing her midriff and accentuating her chest. Blue short-shorts with no belt. She held a water bottle by the plastic strap securing the lid.

The woman in the middle was a Latina whose pipe-strap shirt hung loosely on her almost-too-big-for–her-body breasts. The blue patterned shirt ended just below her breasts. Dark black, shoulder-length hair framed her classically beautiful face with dark eyes and full, sensuous lips. Her midriff was taut and she, too, wore short-shorts which were white. She carried her backpack at her side with one hand.

The tallest one spoke, "We're just walking the road to the Lost Lake trail. We didn't know the road dead ended here."

"It doesn't," I replied. "You missed the curve at the end of the driveway and you are now on private property."

Again, she spoke. "Oh, we're sorry. We didn't know. We'll leave right now." They started to turn.

"Wait just a minute!" I called. They stopped and looked back at me. I picked up my pitchfork and took a couple of steps toward them. "How do I know you aren't spies or enemy agents scoping out the country?"

The woman with the water bottle replied this time. "You must be kidding. We're camping at the Blue Forest campground and we're just out for a hike. We're not any agents," she scoffed.

Again they turned to leave.

"Hold it right there!" I commanded as I took another step toward them. They were about five feet from me now and I was holding the pitchfork with two hands in front of me. "I didn't say you could leave."

This time it was the Latina who replied. "You can't keep us here." Then to the other women she said, "Let's go."

"Well, I guess I'll just have to call the sheriff," I responded. That caused them to stop, turn, and look at me.

"What do you mean 'call the sheriff'? We haven't done anything wrong," said the Latina in a somewhat defensive manner.

I replied, "Well, 'round here trespassing's a crime. Gets you locked up."

The tall woman immediately replied in a hostile way, "Go ahead and call the sheriff. We haven't done anything and we'll be gone before he gets here."

"That's probably true, but he'll know where you're camping and it won't be too difficult to find you," I said.

The woman with the water bottle spoke to the other two. "He's right. We don't want any trouble. Let's see what he wants."

She turned and spoke to me, "O.K. What do you want? What do we have to do for you to let us go?"

"You haven't convinced me you aren't some sort of enemy agents. You can't be too careful nowadays. I guess I'll just have to search you to make sure you don't have any contraband on you."

"Search us? You've got to be kidding," she said. "You can see we're not hiding anything. Here, look through our packs." The other two women held out their packs.

"Oh, I'll do that, alright. And I have to check the rest," I said.

"What 'rest'? There isn't any rest. We don't have anyth..." she stopped, realizing what the 'rest' meant. "Oh, no. That's not happening," she said. Then to the other two, "Let's get out of here."

"O.K. You can go. The sheriff is just a phone call away," I countered.

They stopped and huddled together, discussing their options. After a moment, "O.K. What do you want?"

I raised my pitchfork and stepped to the side. "I want y'all to get over there and put your hands up against the haystack." I gestured with the pitchfork. "Go on," I gestured again.

They walked, somewhat defeated, toward the stack.

"Put your packs down at the corner. The water bottle, too," I told them.

They walked around to the side of the stack which was out of sight of the road and the house. I waved the pitchfork around.

"That's far enough. Now get your hands up on that stack. Reach up and step back. Move apart from each other and spread your legs. Just like on TV when you get searched."

They looked at each other and did as I told them. There was some fear and anxiety, and perhaps the beginning of a tear. They were leaning against the stack with their hands about head level and their feet about three feet from the stack.

"Don't worry. If you haven't done anything wrong, you don't have anything to worry about."

"But -" one of them started to speak.

"Shut up! I don't want to hear no talking. I'm gonna look through these packs."

I moved a couple of bales onto the ground next to each other and dumped the contents of the packs onto the bales. Wasn't much in there. Some food. Sunscreen. More water. A compass. Hair ties. Wallets. A money clip. Other odds and ends. And a metal box, about 4" X 5" X 1". I held it up.

"What's this?" I asked.

"That's private," replied the first woman.

"Private, huh?" I said. "Probably some sort of tracking device."

"No! No! Nothing like that!" she replied as she moved one hand off the stack.

"Get your hand back up there!" I ordered. She put her hand back.

"You don't move until I tell you to move!" I directed. "I'll just have a look see."

Holding the box at about chest level and with all six eyes straining to see, I opened the box.

"Well, well," I said with a look of surprise. "What have we here?"

In the box were two vibrators; one about five inches long with a curve at the end, and the other about two inches long and as big around as a ball point pen. The box also had four batteries.

"This is very interesting," I declared.

"I told you it was private," she said somewhat embarrassed.

"And I said 'No talking'!" I countered. "We'll just set this here." I left the box open and put it down on the bales so that everyone could see it.

"So, I guess there's nothing dangerous in the backpacks," I stated.

"Can we go now?" asked the Latina woman.

"Oh, no," I replied. "We're a long way from going. I gotta search your person for any contraband."

Some sniffles started.

"But, don't worry. If you haven't done anything wrong, there's nothing to worry about."

The woman with the water bottle was closest to me, the Latina woman was in the middle, and the other woman was on the end.

"First, I think we should get to know each other," I said.

To the first woman, "What's your name?"

"Shannon," she said without looking at me.

I stepped between Shannon and the Latina woman. "And you? What's your name?"

"Marissa," she answered. "My name is Marissa."

I looked over Marissa to the last woman. "And you?"

"Cheryl," she answered.

I stepped back so I was behind all of them. "Good. I'm glad we got that out of the way. Pleased to know you."

More sniffles. "Please..." Shannon pleaded.

"Knock it off!" I responded.

I walked over to where I had leaned the pitchfork against the side of the haystack and picked it up. They watched me as I stepped in front of the two bales on the ground and forcefully stabbed the fork into a bale. They each flinched.

"Just so I have it close by," I said to no one in particular.

"Cheryl, I'm going to search you first," I stated.

I heard her gasp and take a breath. I walked over and stood by her on one side so the others could see.

"First, I'm gonna search your arms. I heard that tiny microchips can sometimes be embedded under the skin."

I reached up and slowly ran my hand along the top of her left arm from her hand to her shoulder. I felt her shudder.

"Hmmmm..." I said.

I then felt her arm along the underside along its complete length. Just a slight shudder this time. She sniffled.

"God, Cheryl! I'm not hurting you, am I?" I asked her softly but loud enough for the others to hear.

She was looking down at the ground and shook her head, "No."

"Good," I said. "Then just bear up and be brave. I know you're strong," I commanded and complimented at the same time.

I reached over and felt her other arm the same way. No shudder. No sniffle.

"O.K." I said to her. "Now, don't move."

I dropped to one knee, put both hands around her left leg just below her shorts, and slowly pulled my hands all the way down to the top of her shoe.

"Man, what a smooth muscular leg," I thought.

Without saying anything, I turned to her other side and felt her right leg the same way.

I got up and stepped behind her between her spread legs. I reached up and, placing my hands on her neck, massaged her neck a little. A soft moan escaped from her.

"Does that feel good?" I asked her.

"Uh, huh," she said. I moved my hands to her shoulders and began to feel her back from side to side and top to bottom. As I slid across her bra strap, I said, "Something hard there."

No comment. I continued down her back with my hands moving to the side of her hips and stopping at the bottom of her shorts.

"O.K., don't move. I'm going to search your front," I announced to them all and again moved to the outside of Cheryl so they all could watch. I put my right hand in the middle of her back and began to unbutton her shirt with my other hand.

"No..." she murmured.

"'No' what? Listen to me," I raised by voice. "I have no idea who you are and I'm going to make sure you are not a threat. Got it? So just stay put. If you haven't done anything wrong, you don't have anything to worry about."

I unbuttoned her shirt and pulled it out of her shorts. The shirt was open in the front and hanging down from each side. I unclasped her bra with my right hand.

"Uh..." she gave a small sound. I glanced over at the other two women; they were watching us intently.

I reached my left hand up under her bra and felt her right breast.

"Ohhhhh..." she moaned. I squeezed it, then again, and pinched the nipple between my thumb and forefinger.

"Mmmmmm..." arose from her. I moved to her left breast and did the same with it.

"Oh, god..." she said.

"Something hard in front. I'll have to come back to it," I said.

With my right hand still against her back, I felt her smooth stomach with my left hand. She shuddered.

I finally reached her shorts. I put my fingers under the waistband and ran my hand from one side to another. I could feel her abdomen contract. I deftly unbuttoned and unzipped her shorts. She gasped.

"I'm not hurting you, am I, Cheryl?" I asked.

She shook her head. With both hands I pulled her shorts down past her butt. She wore green, bikini panties.

"Gotta see if you're hiding anything..." I said as I put my right hand into her panties and felt her butt. I slid my hand in between her legs and slowly drew my hand from front to back across her cunt slipping two fingers between her lips. She was sloppy wet.

I moved my face close to her ear. "Jesus, Cheryl," I whispered into her ear. Her mouth was open and her breathing was getting ragged. I kept my right hand on her butt inside her panties and moved my left hand down from her belly into her panties.

She was softly saying, "Uh... Uh... Uh..." and I felt a slight movement in her hips.

I moved my hand lower; shaved clean. I brushed her clit with my fingers and then grabbed it between my thumb and forefinger.

"Oh, god!" she said loudly and jerked her hips.

"Cheryl, you hiding something?" I asked as I squeezed and rubbed her clit hard.

"No! No! Fuck! Fuck!" she cried and thrust her hips forward into my hand. She kept moving her hips back and forth against my hand.

"Please..." she pleaded as she continued to push her cunt against my hand.

"Please, what?" I asked.

"Please stop," she said half-heartedly. "No. I mean... Oh, please... Please..."

I released her clit and stuck two fingers into her cunt.

"Oh, yes! Oh, my god! Oh, fuck!" she cried as she vigorously fucked herself on my fingers. I let her do this for a few seconds.

"Stop, Cheryl," I ordered. She looked up at me while continuing to try to get more of my hand into her cunt. She had a wild-eyed look and slowly began to calm down.

"I have to check for anything hard," I said as I pulled my hand out of her cunt, grabbed her right nipple and squeezed hard. She slumped against my hand.

"Get up," I said as I moved to her left nipple and squeezed hard.

She slowly rose back up, still leaning against the haystack. I released her nipple and roughly massaged both her tits.

I removed my hands and stepped back. "O.K., you're clean," I announced.

Cheryl was breathing hard, her shirt was open, her tits were out of their containment, and her shorts were down to her knees as she leaned against the haystack. She turned her head and looked at me so the others could not see. She gave me a half smile.

I quickly moved to Marissa. "You hiding anything?" I asked threateningly.

"Uh... No..." she replied.

"Put your hands closer together," I ordered.

She moved her hands closer to each other and I pulled her shirt up over her head. A soft moan escaped her lips. I unclasped her bra, reached in front and lifted her bra up over her tits. She couldn't see as her shirt was over her head, but the rest of us could see her marvelous tits standing straight out from her body with hard half-inch nipples standing out like sentinels on a pyramid. Both the other women gasped at the amazing sight. I looked at each of them in turn and they turned their heads away.

I stepped behind Marissa in between her spread legs. I reached in front of her with both hands and kneaded her tits and hard nipples. She began to moan. I moved both hands down across her smooth stomach and quickly unsnapped and unzipped her shorts, and pulled them down to her knees. Her moans got louder.

"Checking for contraband..." I declared as I began to rub her cunt from outside her red panties.

Her moans changed to "Uh... Uh... Uh..." and her hips moved matching the rhythm of my hand. I pulled the crotch of her panties aside, stuck my thumb into her cunt, and began to rub her clit with my fingers. Her movements increased and she crouched trying to push my thumb further into her cunt. I pushed back and rubbed harder. All of a sudden she began a slow squeal that increased until her body went taut and pushed harder against my hand. I held firm as she shuddered several times and then went limp. She was trying to catch her breath as I removed my hands and felt up and down both her legs.

"Hmmmm... Nothing here, I guess," I said.

"You son of a bitch," Cheryl uttered.

I just looked at her; she was smiling. I stood up and stepped over to the bales on the ground. I reached into the little metal box and picked up the five inch vibrator. I walked over to Cheryl and her eyes got wider and wider. I stepped in behind her, pulled the crotch of her panties to the side, turned the vibrator on medium speed, and slowly inserted it into her cunt. I snapped her panties back into place.

She didn't move for a while, then leaned forward with her forearms on the stack. She started to rotate her hips and made some unintelligible noises that seemed as if she was enjoying it.

I walked back over to Shannon and as soon as I got close to her, she stood up, grabbed me, turned me around, and backed me up against the haystack. She had caught me off guard and before I knew it, my pants were down and she was on her knees in front of me.

"Maybe you're hiding something, too. I'm going to find out," she said as she pulled my jockeys down.

"Mmmmmm... A man's cock," I heard her say just before her mouth surrounded my cock. Her hands were against my hips pushing me back into the side of the stack while her mouth did a number on my cock. She was good, and in no time I was full hard and she was making gagging noises as she tried to deep throat me.

"Arrgggg... Arrgggg..." over and over again as she pumped my cock with her face. She reached her right hand and squeezed her fingers between my balls and the base of my cock. She was slurping and sucking with a vengeance and in a few minutes I pumped my load into her mouth. She swallowed it all without missing a beat and when she slid off my cock, she had a grin on her face. She stood up and wiped her mouth with the back of her hand.

"There," she said with a satisfied look on her face. "I guess you won't be fucking any of us any time soon."

Then she looked right at me and said, "Now, search me just like you did them! And hurry!"

She resumed her position leaning against the haystack.

What could I do? I pulled my pants up and began to search her for any contraband.

Before long she was groaning and rocking with one of my hands on her cunt and my other hand mauling her tits. I kept this up for a while, then I put two fingers into her cunt and stuck my thumb into her ass. She grunted and came instantly, jerking hard against my hand.

I backed away and took a look.

Cheryl was a sight. Her shorts were down around her ankles. Her hair was hanging down around her face. Her head was hanging down and her mouth was open. She was panting. Her knees were tightly clinched. She was gyrating her hips as if there was dance music blaring.

12