The Intruders Pt. 01

Story Info
Busty women are fucked hard by two intruders.
3.8k words
4.28
115.6k
118

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/12/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AirWrites
AirWrites
852 Followers

It had just turned 5pm and Charlotte Price had finished work. It was a boring job -- an office assistant in a large law firm. As always, she had spent the day looking over spreadsheets, answering calls and helping her boss -- the managing director -- with his day-to-day tasks like booking hotels and confirming RSVPs.

It took a little longer to get home that night due to some roadworks happening in the city. Rather than taking 20 minutes to get home, it had taken half an hour. Charlotte pulled up on her drive, parked up, turned the engine off and got out.

As she closed the door, she caught a reflection of herself in the window: Tall, slim and curvy. Her long, black hair was in a ponytail and her thick, black glasses rested on her nose. As always, she was wearing a white shirt. On top of that was her blazer, but she never bothered to fasten that up. She was also wearing a thick belt with a golden buckle, a shirt that fell just below her knees and her usual high-heels. She turned slightly and admired herself. Her ass looked great in the tight skirt and her 34E breasts were hardly contained by her shirt as it strained to keep them covered.

Considering she was 40, she looked more like 30. I look great, she thought.

Smiling, she left the car and walked over to the front door. She put the key in the lock and turned. To her surprise, there was no clicking sound. How strange, she thought. She tried the door handle and the door swung open. It was already open.

Confused, she stepped inside her house and closed the door behind her. Perhaps Jess had popped round whilst she was still driving home. "Hello? Jessica are you in?" But there was no reply.

Walking into the living room, Charlotte dropped her keys onto the coffee table and dropped down onto the sofa. She was tired. There was only one thing she needed right now and that was a glass of red wine.

Getting back up from the sofa, she walked over to a small mini-bar that was installed in the corner of the room. She grabbed a glass and pulled a bottle of wine out of the small refrigerator at the bottom of the bar. Poured herself a glass and took a sip. Fantastic.

She came to the conclusion that she must have forgotten to lock the front door this morning before heading to work. She lived in a quiet area, more towards the outskirts of the city rather than being right in the middle of the hustle and bustle, so she had a pretty strong feeling that no-one would have tried to rob the place.

--There was a loud bang upstairs.

Charlotte spun around and nearly dropped her glass. She looked up towards the ceiling. Placing the glass on top of the bar, she walked over to the door, peaked around and looked up the stairs.

She strained to listen. There was a shuffling noise. Maybe there was someone here after all! "Hello!" Charlotte called again, "Who's there? Jessica?" Again, there came no reply.

But there was definitely someone up there. It sounded like someone was moving across a room. Footsteps and shuffling. She was sure of it. There was only one thing to do: go upstairs and check herself.

As Charlotte climbed the stairs, the sounds she heard became louder, or at least clearer to her. She reached the landing and looked around. The noise wasn't coming from the first bedroom, neither was it coming from the second. She walked forwards and looked into the bathroom. There was nothing there.

Suddenly there was a noise that sounded like a mouse. It was a squeal or a squeak and Charlotte snapped her head around. The noise was coming from her bedroom. Taking small steps as quietly as she could, she got to her bedroom door. It was closed so she put her ear to it and tried to listen.

There was definitely someone in there. Perhaps more than one. She could hear ragged breathing, feet moving against the laminated flooring and one other sound she couldn't quite make out.

She took a deep breath, opened the door and stepped inside the room.

Her eyes went wide and she stopped, frozen on the spot.

There, on the other side of the room, was her daughter, Jessica. The 20-year-old was on her knees, naked, and was slurping as she was roughly facefucked by a slim, tall man with short, blonde hair. Her 32DD tits bounced around as she was pulled back and forth.

Charlotte moved her eyes. She could see that the man's cock was big. It must have been 8-inches, perhaps a little more.

That wasn't all, however. As there was a second man. A similar build to the first but with slightly longer hair which was dark brown in colour. He was stood at the other side of Jessica, her hand around his hard cock, jerking him off. The dark-haired man had a slightly smaller cock, around 7-inches.

Charlotte didn't move -- couldn't move. She was totally and utterly shocked. She didn't know what to do. Both men turned to look at her. They smiled.

Jessica flickered her eyes towards her mother. She was unable to move her head completely as the blonde man had his hands clamped onto her head, stopping her from moving position.

Charlotte found her voice, although it was quiet and her throat was dry. "What-what are you doing?"

As Jessica continued to gag on his cock, the blonde man stopped smiling and spoke. "We were in the neighbourhood. You left your door open so we had a quick snoop around. Then this little charmer," -- he pointed to Jessica -- "arrived and we couldn't get out of the house so we thought about having some fun."

Charlotte frowned, "Hang on a minute. You mean...you-you forced her to do that?" and she pointed at his cock.

"To suck my cock? Yeah, of course."

Before Charlotte could react, the other man, the one with the dark hair spoke. "Speaking of which, you've been fucking her mouth for ages. My turn."

The blonde man nodded and pushed Jessica off his cock. He still had a hold of her head and he turned it. The dark-haired man grabbed the base of his cock and lined it up with her mouth.

"Mom-" Jessica tried to speak but that was all she could say before having another cock rammed into her mouth.

"I'm calling the police right now!" shouted Charlotte and she turned.

Before she could get out of the bedroom, the blonde man released Jessica's head and sprinted over to the door. He grabbed Charlotte at the waist and pulled her further into the room. He slammed the door shut and pushed the busty mother onto the bed.

"I'm afraid I can't let you do that." The blonde man said, "And anyway, it's her fault. We only wanted to see what we could take from your house. If she hadn't of turned up, we would have just left with a few things."

Charlotte was furious but she also felt...scared? She had butterflies in her stomach. Maybe she was more nervous than scared? Or are those the same thing? "You can't be serious." was all she said.

The blonde man walked forwards and stood directly in-front of Charlotte. "If you hadn't of turned up then the both of us would have had to fuck your daughter. But now you've made it equal, haven't you? Two guys, two girls."

Realisation hit Charlotte. She glanced over to her daughter. She was still gagging and slurping, saliva dripped from her chin. The dark-haired man had grabbed the back of her head and was thrusting in and out of her mouth as hard and as fast as he could.

"You don't need her anymore. Just let her go. You can fuck me as much as you want, just let my daughter go."

The blonde man seemed to consider this for a second before laughing. "No deal. Two guys and two girls make a great team I think.

Charlotte gulped.

The blonde man reached down and grabbed her tits. Of course, she was still wearing her clothes, but she still squealed. The man squeezed and smiled. "Hell of a nice pair of tits you've got." he said.

Behind Charlotte, the dark-haired man had shoved his cock deep into Jessica's throat. Her nose was resting amongst his pubes and her neck convulsed, veins appearing and she sucked in her stomach. The man thrust forwards and Jessica's eyes began to water. He kept her there for a few seconds before pulling his cock out of her mouth. The 20-year-old took in a deep breath and was able to compose herself before she was thrust forward and started to gag again as his cock re-entered her mouth.

He reached around and grabbed the back of Charlotte's head. He pulled her closer, his cock bumping into her lips. Charlotte tried to keep them together but her lips parted as she was pulled closer. She could taste pre-cum as the blonde man rammed his cock into her mouth and hit the back of her throat.

He undid her ponytail and threw the hair band onto the floor. Rather than thrusting in and out of her mouth, he made Charlotte do all the work. He pulled her head forwards, then pushed it back, faster and faster. The busty mom gagged and squealed, slurped and coughed as she was made to suck his cock.

He rummaged through her hair before letting go and pulling her off the bed. Charlotte landed on her knees and looked up at the man. He couldn't have been more than 30, maybe 32 at a push. Before she had time to think anything else, he grabbed the back of her head and held her in place. He thrust forwards and back, ramming his cock in and out of her mouth. It was covered in spit. He grabbed her glasses and threw them onto the bed, where they landed on a pillow.

After a good 30 seconds of fucking her face. He shoved his cock as deep as it could go. It pushed its way into Charlotte's throat and she gagged, feeling like she was choking.

"Stick your tongue out and lick my balls." the man said.

Charlotte didn't want to move in case she was sick but she decided it would be better to do as he said. She slowly wiggled her tongue. She licked his cock as she went before she was finally able to slide her tongue over his balls.

"Excellent." he said, before pushing her off his cock.

Charlotte fell back and had to throw her arms out to stop herself from falling completely. She put her head back and gasped for air. Her chin and parts of her neck were covered in saliva. Suddenly, she brought her head back up as the blonde man reached for her shirt and pulled it open.

Buttons flew in all directions and her massive tits burst free. She was wearing a pink, lacy bra but the man paid no attention to it. He pulled it down and grabbed her tits, pulling them over the bra.

Her vision was somewhat blurry now that her glasses were gone but she saw Jessica fall onto the bed. Her daughter was lying face down and she heard a smacking sound as the dark-haired man spanked Jessica once, twice, three times.

Her daughter moved her head and looked at her mother. She was about to speak but instead she shouted and moaned. The dark-haired man had rammed his cock into her pussy and was fucking her behind. He thrust in and out, bringing his cock in as deep as he could before moving backwards and repeating the process.

He grabbed Jessica's hair, which arched her back and pulled her head up. Charlotte stared and felt powerless. Her daughter's tits bounced up and down as she was fucked. Her eyes were rolling back and forth and her ass was wobbling all over the place.

She saw the dark-haired man grab Jessica's tits, squeezing them one after the other. Her attention was then brought back to the blonde man in-front of her as he reached down and buried his face in her tits. She felt him lick her nipples, taking her tits in his mouth and licking, biting.

The blonde man took his face away from her tits and grabbed her blazer, pulling it off and throwing it against the wall. He did the same with her shirt. He grabbed her head and pulled it towards him and shoved his cock into his mouth as he reached around and unhooked her bra.

He pulled the bra off her as he moved back into a standing position and threw it onto the bed, where it narrowly missed hitting Jessica in the face. He grabbed the sides of her head, thrusting his cock in and out of her mouth before stopping.

Without wasting a second, he grabbed Charlotte's hands and brought them to her chest. She squeezed her massive tits together and held them there. She felt his cock slide up her chest and her neck as the blonde man began to titfuck her. Slithers of pre-cum and saliva were left on her neck as his cock was thrust up and down.

The dark-haired man spanked Jessica twice more before pulling his cock out of her pussy and grabbing her by the waist. He turned her around so she was lying on her back. She tried putting her hands in-front of her pussy but the man simply waved them away. He began to fuck her pussy again, this time getting a great view of her tits as they bounced all over.

Charlottes' head was bent forwards. Every time the blonde man thrust his cock in-between her tits, she sucked his cock when it came close to her mouth. She continued this for a minute before he stopped titfucking her and shoved his cock back into her mouth and grabbed her head.

Charlotte let go of her tits and they dropped. She placed both hands on his knees to support herself and closed her eyes as she gagged. She felt his cock hit the back of her throat, she could feel it slide against her tongue.

"Stand up." said the blonde man as he removed his cock from her mouth. Charlotte looked over at Jessica who was being fucked by the dark-haired man and gulped. She stood up. The blonde man turned her and pushed her forwards. She landed on the bed, her tits were squeezed against the mattress and her head was against the duvet.

The blonde man reached around and unbuckled her belt. Removing it and throwing it onto the floor. He then unzipped her skirt and pulled it down over her ass. He stopped for a moment, kissed her on the ass and pulled the skirt down to her feet. She kicked off her high heels and let the skirt fall to the floor.

The blonde man wasted no time. He grabbed her pink panties, pulled them down and buried his face in her pussy. He had one hand on each ass cheek and spread them. He licked her pussy before eating her out. Charlotte moaned and Jessica opened her eyes. Both women's heads were nearly touching and Jessica could see her mother's expression: enjoyment.

Charlotte was enjoying it. After all, getting her pussy eaten out felt so good. On the other hand, she was forced into this position. There were conflicting emotions raging through her. She stopped moaning and groaning as the blonde man pulled himself away from her.

He grabbed the base of his cock and positioned himself. Without a word, he thrust his cock inside Charlotte's pussy and began to fuck her. The two men were treated to a chorus of moaning and gasping as both woman couldn't hold it in. They moaned and moaned with pleasure as they were fucked.

The blonde man reached around and grabbed Charlotte's massive 34E tits as they bounced and jiggled around. She felt him grab them, squeeze them. He played with her tits for a good minute before grabbing her ass and spanking her as he thrust his cock in and out.

The dark-haired man had had enough. He pulled his cock out of Jessica and turned her around. She was back on her stomach as he spanked her ass before moving away from her and climbing onto the bed. He grabbed the base of his cock and stood in-front of Charlotte.

The busty mom looked up at him and reluctantly, opened her mouth. He shoved his cock inside her mouth. For a moment he did nothing, he just took in the warm, wet feeling of her mouth and Charlotte looked around. Then suddenly, she gagged as the dark-haired man grabbed her head and fucked her face hard and rough.

Jessica looked up. She saw her busty mother. She was being spit-roasted. One guy was fucking her from behind and the other was fucking her mouth.

There was something inside Jessica that came to the surface at that moment. Seeing her mom being fucked in her mouth and pussy, she looked powerless. And that turns me on, thought Jessica.

The blonde-haired man stopped fucking Charlotte, walked around the other side of the bed and spanked Jessica. He lined his cock up with her ass and thrust inside her.

She felt the thick cock enter her ass. She shouted in pleasure. The blonde-haired man took things slowly -- for a start. He began to thrust in and out of her ass. Going faster and faster with each thrust. Jessica's eyes went wide and she groaned. She felt full and a little uncomfortable, but anal sex was something she loved.

Charlotte tried to pull herself away to check on Jessica but the dark-haired man was having none of it. He tightened his grip on her head and pulled her close. He bent down, falling onto his back and pulled Charlotte's head up and down. She was on all fours, sucking his cock. She gagged as it went deep inside her throat.

Minutes passed and the two women were fucked hard. One in the ass, one in the mouth. There was gagging, moaning, slurping and swearing. The dark-haired man finally stopped fucking Charlotte's mouth and pulled his cock out. He squeezed her tits as he climbed off the bed and stood behind her.

"How about you gorgeous?" he asked, "Do you like taking it up the ass?"

Charlotte didn't know what to do, so she just nodded her head.

"Good girl!" the man said and rammed his cock into her ass.

The dark-haired man pounded away at her ass. Spanking her and fucking her as deep and as hard as he could. Charlotte felt full as he fucked her. She felt his long, thick cock enter her ass and fill her up.

On the other side of the bed, the blonde man pulled his cock out of Jessica, spun her around and poked her lips with his cock.

"No way." she said. "Ass to mouth? Obviously no-" but she was cut off. Why did I open my mouth! She thought. The blonde-haired man began to fuck her mouth. He seemed gentle this time, not ramming it down her throat, but she still gagged.

Charlotte was moaning now. The pleasure of getting fucked up the ass was overpowering her desire to stay silent. This only made the dark-haired man go faster. A minute passed and both men pulled their cocks out of the women at the same time.

"I'm gunna cum soon." said the blonde-haired man.

The dark-haired man grabbed Charlotte and pulled her onto the floor. She fell onto her knees and looked up. Her face was a mess. Her make-up was streaky, all wet from tears and smudged. Jessica was fairing slightly better: only her hair was a mess, she wasn't wearing make-up. The blonde-haired man pulled Jessica up, pushed her around the bed and pushed her to the floor. She landed on her knees and knelt next to her mother.

The two men stood in-front of the women. They looked down. What a sight! Both of the women were breathing hard, they were sweating and were dripping spit. The blonde-haired man stood in front of Charlotte and the other stood in-front of Jessica.

"You-you're not going to cum in my mouth?" asked Charlotte. A hint of nervousness in her voice.

"Not quite, I was going to-" the blonde-haired man stopped talking.

There was a sudden noise. It was a phone. Heads turned towards the dresser as Charlotte's phone continued to vibrate and ring. The blonde man pulled his cock from her house, walked over to the phone and looked at the name.

"Alison." he said.

Alison was Charlotte's best friend. They had grown up together and worked in the same company. Alison being on the floor above Charlotte. The blonde man grabbed the phone and walked back over to Charlotte, his cock poking her in the face.

"Answer it."

"What?" said Charlotte, surprised. She had expected him to leave it or hang up. Why give her the chance to call for help?

"Answer it. Tell her to come round. Say you have something to tell her."

Charlotte scoffed, "Why in the hell would I do that?"

"Because she phoned you. She could have stayed out of it but the fates have clearly dictated that she needs to be fucked." Replied the blonde man.

Jessica was gagging ferociously. Charlotte looked towards her daughter then back to the blonde man. "I'm not doing that. You're mad."

AirWrites
AirWrites
852 Followers
12