The Invalid Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Darlene didn't let up. She was unyielding as she attacked my cock, occasionally sucking all the way out and releasing my cock with a popping sound. Immediately she was back on it and her warm mouth and continued suction was taking its toll on me. I put one hand on the back of her head and she went "Mmmmmm..." I increased my pressure with my hand as I could tell I was getting close.

Megan's breathing was ragged and her hand was a blur against her clit. Her words had changed to "Fuck, fuck, fuck..."

Then I was gone. I pulled Darlene's head hard against me and pushed my hips as I started pumping load after load down her throat while she made loud swallowing noises.

I heard an "Oh, fuck!" and looked over to see Megan flat on her back on the bed with her legs bent and her knees splayed out to the side. The mountains of her chest were heaving up and down and both her hands were on her cunt. Her hips were jerking up and down as her orgasm overtook her.

I finally stopped pumping and Darlene leaned back against the foot board. Her face was flushed and wet with saliva. Her lips were red and her magnificent tits were standing straight out. She wiped her mouth with the back of her hand and, again, quietly said, "Thank you."

"Thank you, my ass!" said Megan in a loud voice. "I want some of that! Get over here!" she ordered. I looked down at Darlene who shrugged her shoulders and jerked her head in the direction of Megan.

Darlene helped me off with my shoes, socks, jeans, and boxers. I walked over to the bed where Megan was lying and told her, "O.K. Get naked." She quickly shed her sweater and bra, releasing her two beauties. I wasn't hard again yet so I crawled up over Megan and stuck my cock in her face. She knew exactly what to do and in short order I was ready to go. For the next hour I fucked her as she screamed and screamed and came a half dozen more times.

Finally she said, "Stop! I can't take any more." I rolled off her and lay down beside her on my back. I hadn't come while I was fucking Megan, and Darlene, seeing my condition, was soon back on my cock with her mouth. She expertly finished me again.

After that we all got dressed in silence. There was no tension, but rather a quiet acceptance of what had taken place. Darlene and Megan led me out of the bedroom and over to the front door. The mother was still in front of the TV.

Darlene gave me a sloppy, wet kiss. "Thanks for coming," she said. Then she added, "...for dinner, too."

"My pleasure," I replied understanding her meaning. Then I added, "Dinner was good, too. I hope we can do it again."

Megan had her arm looped through Darlene's arm as they stood at the door. She smiled at me and said, "I'm sure we will."

I turned around, walked to my car, and drove home smiling about what had happened and what was to come.

12