The Invalid's Benefit

Story Info
After his accident, sister becomes his personal nurse.
2k words
4.3
222.2k
59
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I had my accident, I thought my life was pretty much over. Here, I was stuck in bed most of the day for what I felt like was going to be the rest of my life. I was eighteen, for fuck's sake. How did I deserve this? My back was fucked, was I ever going to walk again?

The one bright spot was when my sister announced that she was going to take time off work and be my own personal nurse. To understand how much that cheered me up, you would have to see my sister. All my friends are in agreement that she's the hottest chick they've ever seen in real life. She's got short blonde hair, kinda like the singer Dido. She's got big brown eyes and the sexiest lips imaginable, full and soft and pouting. And then there's her body. She looks like she's stepped out of the pages of Playboy, long slender legs with a full, rounded ass and her big firm breasts straining against her clothes no matter what she wears. She has the perfect hourglass figure. Of course, I don't tell my friends that I think this, I just hear them go on about how great she must look naked and how lucky the guys who get to fuck her are. They ask me if I've ever seen her naked. I say no (the truth) and if I've ever wanted her. I say no (a lie).

So when she said she was going to come and nurse me, I was quite excited. She'd be fussing over me, taking care of me, giving me back rubs and (gulp) sponge baths. She works as a nurse, so I know she'll be all professional but still, the idea kinda turns me on. And while I may not be able to move probably since the accident, at least certain important parts of my anatomy function. It's just that I can't actually ease the pain, so to speak. It's terrible how much I miss jerking off.

The first day of nursing my cock ached the whole time. Seeing her in a nurse's uniform was unbelievably hot, the short skirt riding up her ass as she moved around my room, watching her round tits move underneath the tight top. I so badly wanted to stroke it, to pump it in and out of my clenched fist until I came. I just couldn't move my arms properly, and trying to rub my cock against the sheets sent arrows of pain shooting through me.

So the next day, when it came time for my bath you can guess what condition she found me in.

"I'm sorry," I told her, blushing furiously, "I haven't, you know, cum, in a long time and so it's just like that."

She smiled at me.

"I'm a nurse," she said, "you don't think I've come across this sort of thing before? Of course, not all of them are as big as my little brother's," she went on, with a wink.

The sponge bath was unbearably sensual, the warmth gliding over my skin. She did my back and ass first, before rolling me onto my front and running the sponge up my inner thigh. Then I could feel it moving up over my balls and slowly up my length. I could feel her fingertips brushing me, her smooth cool skin against the burning heat of my cock.

"You know," she said softly, "a good nurse cares about all the aspects of her patient's health. And if my poor patient has been stuck here with a lovely big hardon, not being able to let all that yummy cum out, I have to help him out."

She began to move her hand up and down faster, the sponge sliding off my body. The gentle pressure and the intense look on her face sent me over the edge. I couldn't hold on, all the pent up lust inside me spilling out. And what an orgasm. I came more than I'd ever come, emptying what felt like buckets of jism out of my twitching cock.

"Oh, look at what a mess you made," my sister-nurse said, "all that cum all over you. And look, there's even some on my uniform." She pointed to a streak that was dribbling its way over her chest. Then she bent down and ran her tongue from the tip of my cock up my stomach, taking as much cum as she could in her mouth.

"The personal touch is always so important when you're nursing," she said, one finger catching a trickle of my cum as it slid out the corner of her mouth.

I was still trying to recapture my ability to speak.

"Why did you do that?" I asked eventually.

"I've wanted to for ages," she said. "ever since I saw you masturbating one time. I thought you were so sexy. But I couldn't do anything about it, I just assumed you'd think I was a sicko. But then last time I was down, I found a photo of me in lingerie in your drawer. It was very, um, well-used, so I knew that you wanted me. God, it got me hot. I fingered myself lying on your bed, imagining you cumming on my face. And then it was just a matter of picking the right time."

"Is that why you volunteered to be my nurse?" I asked.

She just smiled at me and kissed my forehead.

"I think you need to rest now," she said, slipping out of the door.

Rest? How the hell could I rest now? I just found that my gorgeous sister wanted me and I'm supposed to lie here? For a moment I almost forgot I was injured, and went to get up out of bed. Of course, that was a short-lived exercise.

When she came back, she acted like nothing had happened. Any innuendo-laded comment I made was met with a blank look. Was she trying to drive me mental? As she was clearing the bed, she dropped a bunch of flowers onto the floor. She bent over to pick them up and her skirt rode all the way up her ass. She was wearing no panties and I had a perfect view of those glorious golden curves. I craved to take her ass in both hands and squeeze it tight.

"You like my ass?" she said, backing up so it was closer to me.

"I love it," I said.

"You want to lick my asshole, little brother?" she whispered tauntingly. "If I push my firm, high ass up against your face are you going to tongue my tight little asshole for me?"

"Oh God, yes," I moaned.

She pushed those beautiful tanned cheeks up against my face and I started to lick at her. Tentatively at first, because I'd never done anything like this before, but gaining in enthusiasm when she started to buck against my face. She thrust one hand between her legs, rubbing her clit and sliding one finger inside. She pushed her finger back, so she smeared juice all around her asshole. I went crazy, tasting her ass and her pussy juice at the same time. She writhed against my tongue in ecstasy.

"Yeah, Chris, shove it in there. Taste your dirty big sister's ass. Stick your tongue right inside my ass."

I obeyed my beautiful big sister, sliding my tongue inside her and making her whole body shake, a low moan escaping her lips.

"OH FUCK," she yelled, cumming violently, pinching and flicking at her clit.

She turned around, kissing me passionately, her tongue deep in my mouth.

"God, baby bro, you are fucking incredible," she said. "But now you need to lick my pussy clean. It's all sticky and wet," she said with a pout.

She helped me move down the bed and positioned herself so that her beautiful shaven pussy was right in front of my face.

"Do I have a pretty little cunt?" she asked me.

"It's the most beautiful I've ever seen," I told her.

"Do I look like a slut with it all shaven?" she asked, "Do I look like your gorgeous sister slut who needs her little brother to savour the taste of her twat."

"Yes," I whispered to her, my tongue probing at her soft wetness, "you're my sister slut."

I circled my tongue around her hole, flicking up to nuzzle her clit and back down to slide my tongue slowly into her. She spread her pussy lips, opening her cunt up wide so that my tongue could get easy access to her sweetness.

I lapped at her, the flat of my tongue lavishing her pussy so she moaned. I fucked her with my tongue, rotating it inside her so she felt the full sensation. I savoured her musky sweetness, the taste of her wetness tingling on my tongue. Her hips rose to meet me, her slick moistness sliding against my lips and tongue. I nibbled on her clit, my teeth gently scraping her sensitive bud, sending shockwaves through her. She grabbed my head, holding it into her. I wrapped my lips firmly around her clit and sucked hard. She cried out, an exultation of lust.

"Keep sucking , baby bro, keep fuckin' sucking my clit. Don't stop now, oh God, that feels so good, don't you fuckin' dare stop now because I'm cumming, oh yeah, my baby brother's making me cum."

Once again, afterwards she insisted I need rest.

"I'll be back later to check on you," she said, tugging her uniform back down over her hips.

Later wasn't until much later. Around midnight I was awoken with a start. I looked down and there was Annie, her lips wrapped around my cock. Her tongue was moving up and down me, caressing the length of my cock lovingly.

"Shh, baby," she said, "Annie's going to ride your cock. You're going to cum in your sister's pussy. I'm going to slam my slut's pussy up and down on your big thick shaft until you shoot into me, filling my horny little box with your cum."

God, with her talking to me like that, I wasn't even going to be able to last until I was inside her.

She sat up, facing me, and at last I saw her superb body totally naked. Her breasts were exquisite, firm and full and perfectly shaped. She crawled forward so that those wonderful orbs were above my face, her long nipples grazing my face. I sucked on one, tugging on it with my teeth so she whimpered.

"You know what I love instinctively," she said, taking my cock in her hand and lowering herself gently onto it. "It's because you're my brother, you've known me your whole life and we love each other in a special way. It's what makes this so fantastic."

I wasn't in a position to argue, as my sister's pussy slid down onto my cock, her velvety wetness wrapping me so snugly I threw my head back and moaned. With my back the way it was, I had to lie back and let her do all the work, but leaving an expert to do her job is never a bad idea.

The few times I'd had sex before it had been quite good but all the girls I'd done it with would always just leave me to take charge. Finally, I had a real women riding me and she knew what to do. She rotated her hips on me, her pussy dripping its juice down my length and I could feel the softness of her against my balls when she drove down hard, plunging my entirety deep inside her. I watched those perfect breasts bounce, slapping up and down against her chest with every stroke, moving so erotically I couldn't help but lose control.

"I'm going to cum," I panted.

"Yes," Annie moaned, "cum inside your sister's cunt. Shoot your load inside your slut, pump that jizz deep into my slutty hole, fill your sister's pussy with your lovejuice, oh fuck yes I'm cumming baby bro, fuck me oh yeah fuck me, I can feel you inside me shooting your cum into your slut, oh godddd…."

She curled up next to me, kissing me gently.

"I'm so happy we did this, Chris," she whispered in my ear, kissing my neck.

"Me too," I said, with my sister's naked form stretched out over me. Being an invalid had benefits after all.