The Invasion of Niki

Story Info
Young woman is taken from the shadow.
2.6k words
4.12
52.4k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Niki climbed to the top of the stairs and fumbled with the door lock and the key stabbed from the large ring with a haphazard jingle. Finally sliding the key into the hole the tumblers released. The rain poured outside and beat on the windowpanes as she slipped into her living room, her long dark hair flying behind her as she threw her black jacket off. The lamp shone brightly against her skin as she undid her blouse, striding to the bathroom. She had had a long day at the office and was eager to soothe herself in a hot shower.

The dark brown of her hair shone briefly in the small window that faced the alley. Slowly the vision of her face and the tops of her breasts began to blur as the small pane fogged to a gauzy haze, shining out into the darkness of the night; and a pair of eyes closed. The early spring rain fell hard against the fogged window as the steaming blast of the shower soaked into Niki's skin. A vision formed in the cold of the rain.

In the cold of the rain-washed alley, no one saw the shadow there, as the rivulets swept the traces of pollution away. Puddles rippled in ringlets of asphalt and mud. A dumpster was overflowing and corroded. In it all a vision: Niki, her hair now soaked and sticking in dark brown vines about her shoulders, snaking down her small back to end in curls just above the sweeping curves of her cheeks. Hot pounding water slammed against her ripe nipples as she lathered soap across her breasts. Her lips parted, she shook her head, "God, how long has it been?" She asked herself aloud, as she rolled a nipple between a thumb and forefinger. A small quivering gasp was her only reply as the showerhead beat hard against her soapy stomach. She knew it had bee far too long, since she had had a man. She was ready to climb the walls, and anything else she could find, and she knew it.

Niki licked her lips, slowly as she dipped a hand to her bikini shaved curls, slightly parting her legs and arching towards her own fingers. A silent coo escaping her lips as she pressed her clit and rolled her finger in slow concentric rings as the soap cascaded off her chest and over her needy sex. She grappled with herself fully. Squeezing her breast and dipping two fingers into her starving orifice, Her hips were pumping an engrossed hand; her eyes were all but closed. She threw her head back and screamed a breathless scream into the ceiling, shivering with orgasm. A hand slammed against the fogged windowpane to steady her weakened legs as her senses returned. Slamming the water off and throwing back the curtain, she brought two well-bathed fingers to her lips, and savored the taste. She grabbed a towel and wrapped herself up, a penchant of satisfaction obtained, and she padded out of the bathroom, dripping as she went. Far below the hand printed pane of glass, two eyes snapped open out in the darkness.

Those eyes, stared through the darkness, as if they could bore holes through the rain soaked brick of the apartment, to peer in, and devour Niki as she bent down to check her phone, her ass poking out beneath the hem of the towel. Fiddling with the caller id box, she slackens her grip on the towel, letting it fall off her back. Her teats swinging freely as droplets of watercourses down the backs of her thighs. She flips her still drying hair off a shoulder. Standing she turns herself around with a freedom and grace that only comes when you are refreshed and natural in your own home, alone. She took bold strides from the living room into the kitchen and set some food to the stove. The hissing contents from the pan filled the kitchen with familiar sweet scents. Niki stretched her arms over her head, turned her back to the stove, and began filling the sink with water; the noise drowns out all the sounds of the rain.

Niki did not hear the tiny click as the keyhole was probed and explored from the darkened stairwell. As she walked through the living room to retrieve her towel, she noticed a slight twinge of chill in the air. She paused shortly and thought that she should turn the heat up a bit after she ate dinner.

Niki leaned far over the chair, unaware of the eyes watching from the slightly cracked closet door. They were burning holes right into her perfectly displayed pussy. She grabbed up the towel and returned to the kitchen. Checking the timer on the stove, she nodded and stirred the vegetables a bit with a wooden spoon before she covered her head with the pushiness of the towel.

Suddenly every sense of her being was shocked into vivid, sober fear. Both of her wrists were suddenly seized and pulled behind her back. The towel was tightened and drawn back hard against her face, smothering her sight and hearing with panicked breath. Niki felt the power of an iron fist crushed both of her arms together just above the swell of her ass, her hands jammed into the pit of her opposite elbows as her arms were instantly seized. Niki attempted a scream, but could only managed a gasp. She was pushed at the back of the neck, by the fist that had ensnared her blindfolding towel. As her wrists were violently rent upward, jerking at her shoulders. A thick knee rose, splitting her thighs and crushing against her nether lips. These powerful forces of primal violence compelled her small form forward and molded it hard to the table. Her breasts were crushed against the smooth wood, her chin bouncing with a thud upon the tabletop. The impact of her body and the momentum behind her, toppled glass and scattered silverware.

All this was drowned out from her ears as a gravely voice assailed her ears, "I have watched you frig yourself like a slut in heat every night when you get into that shower, Niki." The unknown voice, filled with power and command, laced with animalistic lust dominated her brain. "You're mine bitch!" the shadowy voice hissed. Niki felt her nether lips stretched and split by the girth of the throbbing spearhead that drove into her garden. Niki screamed as his powerful hips launched forward in one motion ramming her full force, rippling her toned ass cheeks like a boulder cast into a pond. The table legs screeched across the kitchen hardwood floor as they creaked and popped in protest.

The grip on her wrists increased in pressure. Stroke after stroke drove Niki's body into the table, each one plowing her deepest reaches, tearing trough her pussy. The table rocked and creaked from the assault. The kitchen's scent of simmering veggies and chicken soon mixed with the smell of rampant lust. The voice spoke, "You… must… be… enjoying… this… slut," one gasped word driven home with each powerful thrust. Niki was beside herself, surprised at the attack and overcome with the tangle of emotions running through her mind. Her body reacting, on pure animal instinct accepts the penetration. Do I really want this? She demanded of herself. Her thrust jarred brain arguing with the reaction of her sex impaled body. Trying to scream again, to cry for help, only a loud quivering moan could be mustered. It too was muffled against the towel, as her body reacted fully to the invader in her depths.

"You are an eager little whore, aren't you?" The voice barked in her ear. Suddenly, her pussy was abandoned; a thick rope of her release was drawn out of her gaping hole, to drip upon her inner left thigh. Niki gasped, expecting the grip on her wrists to slacken, perhaps a little bit, as she panted in her own flood of release, and torment. She was surprised again as the assault was began anew, this time upon a less trodden path. Her tight, puckered asshole was pressed, pried, split, and driven into with unrestrained brute force. The voice grunted in satisfaction as the unknown invader reached the zenith within Niki's stretched and probed bowels. Niki screamed, her fingernails digging into her own arms, in futile response to this new attack. "Stop!" she pleaded, her voice tinged with pain and shock, only succeeding in increasing the thunderous tempo of the thrusts hammering her ass. Each thrust was pressing her jarringly to the creaking table. Her skin was beginning to glisten with sweat. A combination of fear and exertion formed droplets all along her back, and chest lubricating her breasts as they slid on the cool wood in time with the bone jarring lunges at her backdoor.

With one deep and powerful thrust, the legs of the table buckled and splintered. The table collapsed in a roar of defeat. Niki was flooded with a new wave of panic as she pitched forward, only to be help up by her own finger bound wrists and the gripping towel. Suspended in the air, limply as a rag doll hung on the stake of a penis drove to the very core of her being. Niki felt the throbbing pole slowly withdraw from her brutally expanded passage. Her ears heard a halting heavy breath. Her wrists ached from pressure, her shoulders strained under her own weight. Suddenly, Niki was dropped in a heap to the littered kitchen floor. Her knees hit hard on the wood. The towel fluttering off her head, her tangled, dark locks exploding from its confines. Niki tried to force her eyes open, but they hesitated out of fear.

Her deep brown eyes snapped open as a cruel fist locked itself into her hair and began to drag her without a word across the smooth floor. She screamed again. This succeeded in stopping the dragging, but only so the powerfully built body that was dominating the kitchen doorway could turn, and bend low to jerk her from the floor then swing her over a thick shoulder. A powerful palm slammed into the roundness of Niki's ass cheek, leaving a pinkish reminder on her skin. "Niki, I am becoming disappointed with you," A hiss near her ass spoke softly as a thumb and finger squeezes her fevered clit.

"See how much you love this," he said as he took a step. One powerful arm wrapped around her, pinning Niki's thighs to a broad chest. The other hand squeezing and rolling her bud of lust in a vice like grip. Niki's arms hung loosely. Her Eyes barely focusing on the well toned muscled ass below her, the powerful legs farther below, or the passing carpet. Niki's mind was beginning to flutter, shifting from reality into a fog. The only thing she was actually aware of was the pinching, rolling, tightening grip of two huge digits upon her tiny nexus of all female senses.

A powerful blow from his foot on the bedroom door sends it sprawling inwards on its hinges with a splintering of the door jam then a crash. The darkened bed that dominated the small bedroom loomed in silhouette. The streetlight shone through the window. The high posters supporting the lazy lace gauze that shrouded the bed proper stood as a silent sentinel as the man approached with long strides. Niki barely felt it as she was launched from her mount on the strangers shoulder. Flung through curtains, they rippled and billowed at the airborne invasion of Niki's rag doll form.

The mattress springs creaking then bounced back, tossing Niki into the air in repulsion, her feet flying through the air, were instantly ensnared in powerful fists at the ankle. Niki felt herself drug over the disheveled snow-white quilt. Her eyes widening as she was instantly jarred back to the reality of her plight. Feeling the quick tangle of a silk robe tie upon her ankle, securing her to the foot poster. With a low shriek she kicks her other foot, only o have it thud uselessly on a wall of muscled chest. A cold grin in silhouette is seen through the bed curtain as her other foot is pulled from his chest in an iron grip. Niki's own favorite black silk robe betrays her as it's used to capture her other ankle. Niki's brown eyes glisten with tears of defeat as her legs are drawn up high, tied to her bedposts, her ass lifted off the quilt, angling her pussy dangerously tempting and open for attack. Balling her fists uselessly on the mattress as the large form flutters through the darkness of her room. The quiet rustling noises from her nightstand is barely recognized by her brain. All of Niki's senses were lost in a rush of her pitiful state. Her eyes clenched tight, leaking only tears in silent remorse.

Niki's eyes bursting open only when the whirl of her largest vibe breaks the empty silence of the room. At the violent gust from a thick arm, the curtains at the side of the bed parts quickly. "It would seem you have been using this a lot lately, your batteries are down," the foreign voice spoke admonishingly, "what a slut you are, Niki." The shadow-bathed form finished as he slammed the huge vibe violently into her lifted ass. The bibulous shaft shaking ferociously shoved deep into her ass setting it afire with body shaking pulses. Niki, gasped loudly at the new invasion, her fists flailing in uselessness, futile blows onto powerful shoulders as he climbed atop her. His massive invader throbbed against her curls. One at a time her wrists were gripped into thick fleshy shackles and slammed to the bed, pinned with one hand, his entire weight crushing them open and into the quilt. "Now that is better, isn't it? Just the way you always wanted it." The Hissing smile loomed like the reaper himself inches above Niki's face. In her final act of defiance she spat into the smile, washing it into a vengeful scowl instantly.

His cock rushed past her lips in response. Pummeling her pussy walls as if trying to beat down a brick wall with a battering ram, and was bound to do it. His violent thrusts shook the bed, in long, violent, deep thrusts. The thick vibe buzzed mercilessly just through the thin inner wall of Niki's passages. Every nerve in her whole being was assaulted by machinery and monster. Her body final relented uncontrollably, eyes widening, mouth gaping, Niki screamed in complete release, her body surrendering completely to the attack. Legs pull against the posters, no longer in repulsion, but now in reaction to her betraying orgasm. Her pussy was gripping him like a willing partner in crime, an accomplice to the invading cock. With one final shove, that banged the headboard on the wall, her invader flooded her pussy with a hot bath of semen.

With that, the cock retreated, the grip on her wrists was gone, and Niki lay there tied, used, and panting. Niki layed there in exhaustion, covered in sweat, the vibe whirling slower within her ass, the batteries on their final legs. She heard a distant door creak slightly and the shuffling of clothes and the zip of a leather jacket, followed shortly by the soft opening and shutting of her front door, her tormentor exited, vanishing back to the shadows of the quieting storm of the night. The heady scent of mixed sex and burning food filling the atmosphere of the apartment, in dark silence, the vibe dies completely.