The Investigation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
neruda
neruda
321 Followers

The final set was a bit different. She was lying on her back with her legs spread in front of a full length mirror. Her heavy breasts were rolling a bit to the side and it was obvious, in this exposed and very intimate set how wet she was. Clicking through the pictures I could see that she was working one of her vibrators in and out of her pussy. From the arch of her back and the expressions on her face she seemed to be genuinely enjoying it. The final file in this set was a video and I opened it. It was short, only about 20 seconds. In it she was working her toy faster and faster and moaning intensely then all of a sudden she pulled it all the way out and squirted all over her thighs and the bottom of the mirror. Without wasting a second she put the vibe back in and worked it a few more times and then removed it and squirted harder and more intensely than the last time. Her body went limp and the video turned off.

I knew at that moment that I was going to fuck her, weather she wanted me to or not.

My phone beeped and text said that Diane was driving down the street now. I shut her laptop and put it on the couch and got into position.

Her key hit the lock and I heard her wrestling with the door. As she opened it, she dropped her purse and had to bend over to pick it up. I got my first good look at her in person. I was right, she was an attractive woman, but carried a few extra pounds. However she knew how to dress to minimize it. She was in a short black skirt and a light blue, silk blouse with a gold necklace on. Right now her ass was pointed at me while she bent over and it was straining the seams of her expensive skirt. She finally got a hold of her purse strap and kicked the door shut. As soon as the door closed, before she had time to see me, I acted. I lunged forward, tripping her and pinning her to the ground. She was screaming and I stuffed an old rag from the kitchen into her mouth. She was struggling furiously underneath me, but I had the leverage and a good 50 pounds of muscle on her. I was straddling her backside, and even though I was fighting to subdue her, I was aware of her ass grinding into the front of my pants. Finally, after far more effort than it should have been I got one of her arms behind her back, then the other and held them there with a zip tie. Next, I pulled a folded pillow case from my back pocket that I had picked up in her bedroom. I slipped it over her head. As soon as the blinder was on her struggles and attempts to scream doubled. She was trying to buck me off of her, but it wasn't going to happen.

I leaned forward, my full weight on her, and whispered in her ear "Guess what Diane. Your company knows you have been selling their products to the competition. You and I are going to go somewhere and talk about what you have been up to, and find out the truth of it all."

I heard her try to scream again I was expecting it, and when she did I pushed the rag a little more securely into her mouth. Still straddling her large, soft ass, with my growing erection pressing into it, I reached for her purse and took out the battery on her phone. I placed both parts back in her purse and then used my phone to let Frankie know that it was time to bring the van all the way up the driveway.

While she was getting into position I searched Diane for anything I didn't want her to have. Immediately I found a bottle of pepper spray clipped to the inside of her skirt on her right hip. I took it off and threw it into her purse. Next I started frisking her in earnest, despite her muffled protests and squirming. I ran both of my hands up each leg. Her thighs were soft and hot and she was not wearing stockings. After the second leg I hiked her skirt up over her ass, which I could tell really scared her, and I had to hold her down for a moment or two. Her panties presented a problem. I knew that if it took them off she would really freak out, but I still wanted to make sure nothing was hidden there. Or maybe I just wanted to feel her sex. Regardless I ran my right hand under every inch of her slightly large, white cotton panties. I paused momentarily touching her shaved labia. I wanted to explore deeper, but I knew there would be time for that later and the piteous moan she let escape her lips convinced me to move on.

Next I rolled her over, leaving her skirt around her waist, still straddling her at the hips with her arms tied behind her back. I knew she could feel my hard cock, as the underside of it pressed against the front of her pretty white panties. Moving quickly I undid the little pearl buttons on her robin's egg blue silk blouse. When they were all done, I pulled the two flaps of her shirt as far apart as they would go and saw her beasts jiggle from the motion. For a split second she stopped breathing. She stopped moving she stopped everything. Then she started a little whimpering crying, soft and sad.

Her bra was white, and made to fit her large tits. It had a clasp in the back and I had to lean down on top of her and reach around, almost like I was hugging her to get it unhooked. For just a moment while doing it I had laid my ear against her chest and heard her heart hammering away in terror. Unhooked, I pulled the cups up, and out fell something small and silver. Picking it up, I realized that it was a very very small, high end thumb drive. She must have put it in her bra for safe keeping, or maybe thinking no one would search there. Not being able to help myself I cupped both of her breasts with my hands and gave them a good hard squeeze. I felt her body go rigid underneath me. Back to reality, I thought. Not wanting to put her bra back on her I took out a small knife and cut both of the shoulder straps. I put the ruined bra and the small thumb drive in the purse and stood up just in time to hear the faintest knock on the door.

I opened the door and Frankie walked in. She had the van in the driveway and the side door open, facing the house. It would be easy to get her in, unseen. When she saw what was at the floor by my feet, I heard a sharp little intake of breath. I look down and I could see why she was startled. Diane, only moments ago having been dressed for work and looking like not a hair was out of place was lying on the floor in a state of terrible disarray. Her wrists were tied behind her back with a pillow case over her head. Her shirt was ripped open and her large, rose capped pale breasts were on display for anyone to see. That expensive skirt of hers was hiked up to her waist, a few inches of the bottom of the shirt still tucked into it. Her white panties were slightly askew from the rough handling and rolling her over. Looking now, I could see that the elastic on one side of the crotch had been pulled into her slit, leaving one lip exposed.

Frankie knelt beside her and, to my absolute shock trailed one of her long, thin fingers over Diane's right nipple. She continued down her stomach and finally stopped at the top of her panties. She ran her finger into the crotch of the panties and straightened them. I thought it was a decent thing to do, and then I saw her rub Diane's pussy right where her clitoris was covered by the panties. Her back arched off the floor and I heard a deep intake of breath under the hood.

Frankie stood up, faced me and in a very matter of fact voice said "She's wet." Then with a slight look of embarrassment, she licked the tip of her right index finger, and closed her eyes for just a moment, savoring the taste of the other woman's fear and arousal.

"Close her shirt and pull down her skirt," I said. "We need to get her someplace where we can take more time with her."

Frankie gave me a very broad grin, and licked her lips. I had a feeling the next 12 hours were going to be a lot of fun.

-----------------------

Your emails will decide if I write another chapter. I respond to everyone that takes time to email me.

neruda
neruda
321 Followers