The Invitation

Story Info
Wedding invitation brings old love & new Master.
3.1k words
4.47
23.8k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maggie2002
maggie2002
174 Followers

It all started with the invitation in the mail. It changed my mother's life and then mine as well.

Dad had been dead for a year and I knew Mom was lonely. I tried to talk to her once a week and see her every couple of months but she was so far away and it was hard.

The invitation read:

You are cordially invited to the joining of Ms. Elizabeth Barney and Ms. Amy Stone on June 8th at two p.m. at the Willows Inn, Hampton New Jersey. Lunch to follow.

The picture of my mother in some woman's arms naked was almost too much to bear. How could she? Why would she? That other woman had to be a crook someone looking to steal my mother's inheritance from my father. I booked the next flight home.

They met me at the airport. I guess my mother figured that there would be less yelling in public. I had to admit Amy as she asked me to call her looked just like another mother. I found out that she had three children who had disowned her after she broke the news that she was in love with my mother.

All Mom and I had were each other. We talked all night and into the morning. I had tried alternate sex in collage understood the lure of a woman but couldn't picture my mother, the companion of my father for over forty years in that light. She explained to me, she had always been gay only toward the end of their lives had she learned to appreciate males as well.

Amy was for her a second chance, a way to connect with who and what she really was, she wanted to be loved, and she wanted to be part of a loving couple.

I told Amy I was sorry for her children to lose a loving mother over such a silly thing as sex. I wouldn't do that to either one and so would be proud to be their witness at their ceremony of togetherness.

Happily, they prepared to become a couple being denied the advantages of society's marriage. They showed me their rings and explained they were selling both houses and buying a condominium so, they could travel. They also told me both had prepared wills so that their children wouldn't suffer. It seemed Amy was richer than my mother was.

I tried calling her children but they wouldn't listen. It was a beautiful ceremony and I took many pictures. I went back to the house as they left on their honeymoon. I told them I really didn't want the details and we all laughed.

That night the house seemed strangely silent and empty. There was a sharp knock on the door and going to answer it I found my old high school boyfriend, the one Mom had always called the bad biker.

He was it turned out unmarried and Mom had looked him up and made him promise to take me out for dinner after they left.

Mitch had always been good looking now he was devastating. Tall, silver hair, physically well taken care of, and the same long gentle sculpture hands that I remembered as he framed my face with them and kissed me weak kneed.

"Hi Red", he laughed. "I like the way you turned out too. Ever think we would meet again like this?" I shook my head no his hand found its way down my back and cupped my ass pulling me into his body till we were molded so tight we looked like one.

I invited him in for coffee. He turned me slowly around and whistled "Any man in your life your mother didn't say".

I mentally went over the three serious relationships in my life and laughed "nope just me and the regulation cat. This one is named Bastard." He laughed so hard. Recuperated he said, "I see" and then added "I have a dog named Bitch". This time it was my turn to laugh.

We had wine instead of coffee two bottles of it talking over our high school days and the people we had kept in touch with through out the years.

We finally ordered dinner in as neither of us was in condition to drive.

I admitted to him that at thirty-five with two failed relationships behind me most of the trouble usually was nobody ever made me feel as well cared for and loved as I had been so many years ago with him.

He in turn confessed that one bad marriage and two failed long term relationships had taught him that the woman he reached for in the middle of the night was me. It was a revelation to both of us.

"You know Red, your mom apologized to me when she called. She said that she had denied her deepest wishes for years and she didn't want to have that happen to you." She said she knew I was different but that different was what you needed."

Intrigued, that my mother would say such a thing I looked at him for an explanation.

"Red do you remember some of the games we played, the ones that finally drove you away cause I was young and stupid and you needed someone strong enough to make you feel secure? I'm not young and stupid anymore Red and until you tell me to stop I am going to show you what and who you really are and what you long for in your heart."

"Undress now. He suddenly demanded." I found myself taking off my clothes without a second thought somehow being naked for him and with him seemed right.

He smiled and kissed me gently on the lips as he reached for my arms telling me what a good girl I was as he took his tie off and tied my arms behind my back very securely.

"How does that make you feel Red?" I could hardly look him in the eye, softly barely loud enough to be heard I said "Safe".

"Good" and he pushed my feet apart. Suddenly his hands were everywhere on me. Gently he went over every part of my body slowly and carefully not missing an inch. My flesh quivered under his fingers. He even included both inside my mouth and my ears. When he was finished he praised me for patience and obedience and pronounced me perfect except for needing to shave my female mound, as he preferred bare.

I suppose I should have yelled at him for the liberties, threw him out my door but the only thing I could think of was I was to drunk to shave for him. I didn't realize I had said it aloud until he laughed.

He walked me to a high-backed chair and pushed me over it. My breasts hung down the front and my arse was lifted high in the back. I felt his hot breath before I did his wet tongue. He was kissing and teasing me and it felt so good all I could do was moan and whisper "please".

"Please what Red, I heard him ask. " Please make me come, it's been so long" I whimpered in my need.

He laughed and softly spanked my arse, as he replied " I intend to do just that until you are begging me to stop."

The warmth of his erotic spanks added to his tongue sent me spiraling into the stars, and he changed tactics and slowly pushed two fingers into my pleasure center and curving them carefully massaged my "g" spot sending me spiraling into the heavens again. Then just as I was cresting and returning to reality he inserted his thumb into an arse that had never had anything but what god intended in it and I was off again. He was right I ended up almost comatose from the pleasure begging him to stop.

"Soon" I heard him whisper and then felt him push into my so wet and so ready center of pleasure. He filled me just as perfectly as I had always remembered, like he was the missing part of a jigsaw puzzle. When he took his pleasure and his cream overflowed my passageway trickling down my legs I could only cry. "This is how I remembered sex should be."

I must have passed out because I came to with a blanket wrapped around me cuddled in his arms. He was gently smoothing my now wild hair with long even strokes of the brush.

"He felt me awaken and said. "I remember doing this for hours when we were together." I smiled "You did you loved my hair and always threatened to paddle me if I cut it.

"I still would" he smiled into my eyes. Now if you don't want to answer the door naked, you have better put a robe on." Seems Mitch had ordered dinner while I was resting.

I hadn't known I wanted Chinese, because of the calories I hardly ever ate it anymore which I guess made the sweet and sour shrimp that much better, the ribs that much tastier and the fortune cookie that much more true. Course having it fed to you makes anything taste sweet.

Mine said, "today is the start of a new period in your life accept it." His said "today she is yours, keep her that way".

"I like our future do you?" said Mitch. I nodded shyly but said "I only have a week and then I have to return to San Francisco."

I saw a look cross his face that scared me and then lightness returned. "What keeps you there Red?"

My job and my cat nothing else the few friends I have are long term and I wouldn't lose them if I moved why?"

"Would you take a job with me if I offered you one?"

"Do you need an account manager? I asked and can you afford me I averaged over one hundred thousand last year as my gross income."

Little I knew then he owned a conglomerate and was worth over a hundred million dollars on any good day at the stock exchange.

He smiled "Oh I can probably do better than that for a manager of my money that I can trust and give you perks you won't find anywhere else. He capped that promise off by biting me on my arse cheek hard enough I knew he would leave a mark.

"Hey I jumped that hurt," he purred "did it" and kissed me senseless again as my body reacted to him, I could smell the scent of my arousal again. He pulled me up and took me to the hallway mirror, to show me his teeth marks. "That's what is called marking your territory, I like everyone to know what's mine."

I grinned, I thought it looked wonderful and I felt all warm and crazy knowing someone wanted me just me.

"Do you think you can trust me for awhile Red for old times sake?"

I said "Sure, he stripped the robe off and then he took the silk tie from my hands and covered my eyes. Took the belt from his pants I heard it as he pulled it free and moving my hands behind me tied them together.

I heard the hiss of his breath as the belt pulled my arms back and pushed my breasts out. Size 38dd's are big at best but this way the curves on the sides and the nipples and their perky uplift was pleasingly shown.

He murmured, "One taste that's all" and licked them once.

Then I heard the door open and as I followed him, I hoped no one was around watching. The door opened on a car. He gently helped to buckle me inside and left me with the solid thump of my door closing tight.

I tried to talk when he got in and closed his door. He quieted me with a kiss and my promise to trust him. Our ride ended at his house.

"I have had a chance to think about us, since your mother called me .I know this is my second chance I lost you once I could not stand to do it again. Oh life, my life would go on, but it would be less a life for both of us."

My heart was beating so rapidly I was having trouble breathing. He removed my blindfold and I was in a room wallpapered with pictures of us, of me. Some pictures I never knew he had. All showing me he meant every word he had said. I was his heart and I knew deep down he was also mine.

"He pulled me out of the room and up the stairs, he walked quickly and I stumbled once or twice keeping up. We reached his room and he swept me up into his arms and deposited me in the middle of his bed. Face first.

Gently he moved my head to the side and placed pillows under it, asking if I was comfortable. When I nodded yes somehow talking to him seemed wrong. He kissed my nose and told me "I was a very good girl". I could feel myself getting wet just thinking about the fact he liked something I had done. I had pleased him. I was so lost in my thoughts that it wasn't until the snap of the second lock that I realized he had stretched my legs out and locked them to the bed.

"Mitch? What are you doing?" His only answer another bite on the opposite cheek of my arse and a reminder I said, "I would trust him."

The next thing I felt was a soft teasing flutter up and down my spine, it tickled and yet awoke nerves that cried out for something else. It went along side my breasts, and down my side and up my inner thighs making me want to itch making me want to plead for something. I was aroused I could smell me. I knew he could probably smell me as well. How could one man that I hadn't seen for years do this to me?

The fluttering stopped and I felt his mouth on my feet licking and sucking on my toes and the bottom of my feet and up my inside legs. I moaned in wonder. I never knew toes could feel so good. I felt him uncuff my arms and sighed at the release of the tension he then pulled them over my head and fastened them to the headboard.

"That will be more comfortable." I thanked him somehow it didn't cross my mind to say not locked up would be more comfortable. I was his and only he could determine what would happen to me. Somehow, it seemed right.

Suddenly he was next to me and naked. His skin hot and dry taking the chill from the air and my body. I hadn't known I was chilly until he showed me how warm he could make me. He turned me toward him and proceeded to kiss and lick every inch of my skin except for those I wanted him to touch.

He took me to the edge of pleasure and kept me there repeatedly. Finally he sucked in and bit one nipple pulling it tight as his hands squeezed and pulled out my passion bud. I came fast and I came harder then all day and certainly in my life. Again, he had played me like a master musician. Coming back to reality I felt him over me and then in me. I sighed with the pleasure, he leaned forward and took my mouth .I opened to his tongue, and as he stroked in and out of my center of passion his tongue took my mouth and made it an erogenous zone. I never knew a mouth could feel so good.

Now it's your turn, he stood next to me, and his cock gently grazed my lips I opened wide like a baby bird waiting for it's mother to bring it dinner. He pushed in and he was everything I remembered he felt and smelled and tasted right. The man I had dreamed of, desired, and had once belonged to until I ran away. My eyes must have told what I was thinking because he stroked my hair and murmured "two pieces of a puzzle Red finally together."

He took me over and over that night before daylight I had been completely fucked in all possible positions and places. He owned me body and soul and somehow I knew I also owed him. At nine o'clock San Francisco time, he handed me a telephone without a word.

"I called and gave two weeks notice starting then that would leave me a week when I returned to finish my projects and close up my house. He called and arranged to come with me.

" Until your mine for ever I will be a part of your every waking moment." Somehow, that did not surprise me we had a lot of making up to do. "Red, if I take you somewhere this morning will you do something for me?"

I nodded and said of course.

Don't be in a hurry to agree although I appreciate it. I want you to get a tattoo. Right there, He patted my ass where he had bite me last night.

I grinned at him "Your kidding right?" He shook his head no. It would give me great pleasure to have my initials on your arse right there. I walked to a mirror and said draw them and he did a very pretty MBS signifying his name, Mitchell Stephen Bartlett.


I liked it and it made me feel warm and secure. I agreed. "I laughed and said next thing I know you will want me to pierce my nipples." He laughed "while since you mentioned it you would look wonderful with jewelry and I would buy you only the most beautiful things."

"Hey why not but I get an ankle bracelet too with your initials on it I always wanted one in High School.

So it was that two hours later I was being tattooed and getting my nipples pierced which hurt a lot more then he had said it would but the beautiful golden rings and barbells he bought made me smile along with a beautiful slave bracelet for my ankle. That night he also showed me a beautiful color of rubies and pearls with a platinum lock, and a beautiful diamond engagement ring. "When your ready my love not only will I wed you but I will collar you as well to tell everyone you are mine. The ring that he slipped on my finger is only a promise of what is to come.

The only thing I could think of to say was "do you think the cat and the dog will get along." He laughed "why not we do?"

copyright may 8,2002

all rights reserved no reproduction without author's permission

maggie2002
maggie2002
174 Followers