The Invitation

Story Info
A black guy and white coworker connect.
3.3k words
4.43
65.9k
22
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 12/06/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Amy_82
Amy_82
79 Followers

Introduction

A little insight into my naivety and a friend of mine might help for the story. Sherry and I work for a company that has over eight hundred employees just in the main office alone. We are interracial in employee mix but Sherry and I never socialized outside of our white mid-western upbringing. In fact, we never even discussed interracial relationships.

Our group consists of ten women taking orders and processing them after we have cleared the credit hurdles for the customers, etc. The age of the group spans fifty-five to twenty one. Sherry and I are both twenty-eight. We both started to work together the same day and have become close friends. She is married but suspects her husband is cheating. I am single. Sherry has black hair and the greenest eyes. She weighs maybe one-hundred and ten pounds soaking wet and maybe reaches five-feet five inches. On the other hand, I am 120 pounds at five-foot seven inches, with naturally light blond hair and blue eyes, because of my Scandinavian ancestry.

Her "B" cups make her look like she has a lot for the guys because of her frame compared to my "C" cup.

We both play in summer league volleyball and winter league bowling. We both party after the games. By partying, I mean pizza, beer and dancing. I do not have a study boyfriend so sleep around when the urge takes over.

It was early September. On a Tuesday morning, we all had invitations by inter-office e-mail to watch a team that a fellow employee was a member of, compete for the local cricket championship.

The fellow extending the invitation was black and worked in the engineering group. His name is Charles. Charles is a good-looking guy showing no signs of the beer gut. I guess he keeps in shape playing sports. Sherry and I talked it about it at lunch and decided why not. We knew nothing about the game cricket. The weather forecast was for it to be a great weekend and we had no other plans. Her hubby was supposed to be fishing with some buddies.

The story:

Sherry and I went to the park at 10:00 AM to watch the game. There must have been two-hundred people there to watch. We had no idea the game was so popular.

Both teams were interracial but the black males outnumbered the white about 2-1.

We knew nothing of the game and listened as people spoke to pickup on the logistics of the game. We soon understood most of it. The fellow co-worker's team won the championship.

As we were leaving the park, Charles came rushing up and said, "I was sure glad seeing some of the office staff here watching the game. Here is a special invitation for you both to a party for the team. The directions are in the envelope. It will be an outdoor Barbeque with a rock and roll band and some island music also. Hope you two can make it." We thanked Charles and congratulated him on making some scores.

As we were walking to the car, we chatted about the invitation. We looked at the map and saw that the party was going to be at a house, on a lake, where the real estate lots start at a million dollars. We decided it probably would be our only chance in a lifetime to see how some people live.

Since we did not know the area, we drove to a hotel in the area and then took a cab so as not to get lost.

When we were in the vicinity, we could see cars parked on the street from the overflow. The drive was clear so the cab pulled up to the front door using the circular drive. Our mouths hung open from the size of the mansion. The door opened and a white hand extended itself from one side and a black hand from the other side to help us out of the cab. We were asked for the invitations. We thrashed and found them stuffed in our little purses. The white guy, dressed in a butler suit asked the cabby driver how much. The cab fare was then paid by the white guy. Both Sherry and I looked at each other in shock. We felt out of place being in jeans and just a halter-top. However looking around, others were walking up the drive dressed as us so we relaxed.

The black guy pointed us to the door and escorted us. Upon reaching the door, we were offered wine or colas. The female servers, a mix of white and black females, were dressed in very skimpy, black and white uniforms. Some might call them Apron Baby Doll uniforms. There was lots of cleavage, a black G-string so butt cheeks showed and then a white see through apron letting one know that the mound was covered in black material. Sherry and I smiled at each other. After taking the wine, we were pointed in the direction of the back yard. As we walked, we kept saying to each other, "Wow, look at that or look at this." The home, lavishly decorated, even smelled of money.

The food displayed on a table for self-service, looked so inviting and luscious. The band was into full swing. Charles walked up with a big grin, thanked us for coming, and then said, "Let me introduce you to the host."

In the few minutes it took to reach the host, Charles asked us what we thought about the game and asked if we were hooked enough to watch next season games. We giggled and smiled.

The hosts were a couple in their mid-40, so it appeared. He was a lawyer and went by John and she was an interior designer going with Heather. He was black and she was white. My heart skipped a beat seeing how handsome he was and thinking about him doing her. After some idle chat, some other players brought up guest to be introduced so Charles excused us and we headed for more wine and dancing. For some reason I was feeling this glow that I have never experienced before with wine and assumed it was the warm afternoon. Some people were swimming in the huge outdoor pool. I tested the water and it was so nice. I wish they had mentioned a suit.

Sherry and I danced with so many fellows, both black and white. Our feet were so sore that we took our shoes off. We commented to each other often of how great the party was. When they played island music, the black guys would grab us and teach us the wiggles. We had enough wine in us we just enjoyed.

During a break, Heather saw Sherry and me sitting and walked over to us to ask how we were enjoying ourselves and if we needed anything. With my big mouth I said, "I sure wish I had known about the pool. That water is so inviting."

"Come with me, we are about the same size. Let me fix you up with a suit. Do you want a suit also, Sherry?"

"No thanks, Heather."

Heather and I walked to the house and into a bedroom on the lower level. Heather opened a drawer and started to toss suits onto the bed. They were all bikinis. As Heather was separating them she said, "Amy why not strip and by the time you get naked, I will have two or three for you to choose from."

I followed her suggestion. Heather handed me a suit and said, "I think you will look hot in this." It was white silk and just enough material to cover the nipples and most of my bare mound.

"You will look hot for sure since you are shaven."

I placed the top on and the strings made it adjustable so that the material did cover the nipples.

I heard, "Let me see, hon."

As I turned, Heather was grinning ear to ear and said, "Well the guys will sure love it and so do I." She stepped into me, placed an arm around me, and pulled me close to her so she could deep kiss me. In shock, I moaned, from the pleasure. Her right hand then went to my mound and her middle finger ended up in my vagina. My knees buckled as I broke the kiss to exclaim, "OOOOHHH!" My heart was pounding. I just melted into her instead of revolting and running. I had never been French kissed before by a girl; always check to cheek much less a female finger in my pussy. My body was on fire.

"Let's get together sometime for some real fun, okay Amy?"

All I could do was managed, "God yes."

As she withdrew the finger from my pussy, Heather slipped it into her mouth, sucked it and then said, "I want more of you. I hope you want me as much." I stood bugged eyed. "See you later Amy and enjoy the swim."

I plopped down on the bed wondering what hit me. After catching my breath, I put on the bottoms and went to the pool. Naturally I had to listen to the catcalls and whistles from the guys. On my way to the pool, I did not see Sherry. The water was so relaxing. I noticed that my nipples were very prominent now that the suit was wet. More and more guys were getting into the pool and soon we had a net up and ball tossing.

I switched sides so that everyone had a chance for me to be on their team from time to time. I then decided to dry off, find Sherry and head home. Charles had been watching from the pool deck and offered me a towel as I climbed out. He was grinning and saying how great I was at relaying and volleying the ball.

I asked him if he knew where Sherry was. He looked away and said, "Yes."

"Can you take me to her? I'm ready to go home and I want to see if she is ready."

"Amy it might not be a good idea to disturb her just at this moment. See, she is with a guy."

"Oh! So you are saying she might be having sex with a guy?"

"Yes, probably so Amy. Com'on let's get you to your clothes and we can chat awhile unless you want me to get a cab for you, or me take you home, or wait for Amy."

Charles walked me to the bedroom and before entering he said, "Amy, would you be interested in seeing Sherry and her date getting it on?"

My heart skipped several beats. "You mean go spy on them?"

"No we can flip a channel on the TV and watch the action. Com'on, I will show you if you are curious."

My heart was beating hard and I was getting hot but I had no revulsions about watching Sherry and her date.

Charles placed his arm around me, we walked to the TV and he pushed a button. On the screen was a black guy burying his ever so long cock into a white pussy. The guy had his hands placed next to her head as he supported himself. God, his sack was huge also. The girl's knees had to be pressed on her tits. As Charles turned the volume up, I heard, "Oh God yes John. Make me cum again. I have lost count. Your cock is the best that has ever done me. Yes, Yes, oh God Yes. Give me more." My God it was John, the host unless there was another John there.

I turned and buried myself into Charles, turning my head to watch the TV. I could not see the girls face. I focused on all the cum on John's black cock. She must have generated a cup of it. It was coming out every time he pulled out and more came out as he shoved back in.

My heart pounded in my chest. Charles had to be feeling it. He just held me. My heart was beating harder and faster as I continued to watch John assault her pussy and her screaming how good it felt and needing more. How long could he go without unloading?

I watched as he lowered himself and whispered into her ear. He pulled out and let Sherry flip over onto her stomach. He moved his hands to her hips and pulled her up into doggy. I inhaled loud knowing what was going to happen next. As the cock slide in I could plainly see it was Sherry from the side view as he put her in resting on one knee and a foot flat on the bed. Her tits were swinging as he was deep fucking her. She was in a delirious state. All she was saying was, "Yes, more, yes, more, yes more."

I then realized I was leaking and was wet clear to my knees. I also then realized I wanted a cock. I did not notice before but Charles had a boner. He was not pushing it hard into me but there was no mistake he had a hard-on.

I never ever thought about a Blackman doing me before but at this point in the night, I did not care. I wanted to be filled with a cock.

I turned from the TV, looked Charles in the eyes, and said, "Charles, please fuck me."

He placed his hands under my knees and carried me to the bed. He placed me in the center of the bed, reached over to the nightstand and turned off all the lights and the TV.

He laid next to me and said, "Thanks for asking Amy. I hope I can take you to places you have never been."

We began by soft lip kissing as his hands removed the top and bottoms of the swimsuit. When the material was gone, he began to give my neck soft kisses and licking. I was glowing, knowing soon that I would have a cock in me.

I heard, "Your essence smells awesome Amy. I am having trouble controlling myself. I want to eat you so much."

His mouth encircled a nipple and softly sucked it in. He was pressing his cock into my thigh. He then did the other nipple.

I took my hands and placed them on the side of his head to push his head down to the honey pot. I wanted to feel him eating me. When Charles tongue was at my navel, he twirled it, increasing my desire for it to be on my clit. With more force, I pushed his head down further. His mouth and tongue played games with my mound and lower lips. I tried to control his head direction but could not. I was building and humping. I needed to cum. When the tongue touched the hard clit, I exploded and sprayed his face with a gusher. I have never in my life squirted a cum. I was both embarrassed and feeling awesome at the same time as I heard him slurp up the liquids and felt him sucking them from my pussy. He then wrapped his arms around my thighs, opened my pussy lips with his fingers and went to work with his mouth and tongue. I kept begging to be fucked but he kept attacking me with his tongue. After my third cum, he lifted my legs up, my calves on his chest, my knees on my tits as he guided his cock into me. I was humping and cumming at the same time as it was going deeper and deeper.

All I was managing to mumble was, "Yes, god, yes, Oh yes, Oh God, yes, yes."

After being stretched like never before, knowing I had a thick cock in me and three orgasms from his cock pounding me I literally collapsed and went limp like a wet rag.

Charles rolled me onto my stomach. I assumed he was going to do me doggy but he surprised me. He slid a hand under me to my mound and started to massage my clit. When I responded by moving to the stimulation, he took his other hand and started to insert fingers into my pussy. I was delirious with the pleasure. I felt him pulling liquids up my butt crack and lubricating my back door. His fingers, at the anal opening, were feeling good. I never let a guy touch me there before. Then a finger slipped in and out like it was fucking me; then two fingers, causing me to hump because his fingers were working my clit at the same time. Then his thumb went in. After removing his thumb he used three fingers to open me more. I was moaning at the pleasure at the feelings my body was experiencing and my impending cum.

He then rolled me onto my left side, lifted my right leg and buried his cock into my pussy. I arched from the pleasure and moaned. I went on to have my big O from having my pussy stuffed again.

He kept teasing me by removing his cock all the way then reinserting it. I was continuing to build because of the finger manipulation on the clit. He was slowing down his thrusting but I was ready to go over the edge. Just as I hit the peak, he quickly shoved his cock up my back door as I was going over the edge. He was so wet and lubricated and I was off into another world that all I saw was stars in Technicolor and went into a continuing convulsion as wave after wave of orgasms consumed me with him using his fingers so gently on my clit and him slowly fucking me in the ass.

I heard, "Amy can I cum in your ass?"

I did not have the strength to answer yes. I just tried to hump his cock. He got the message and stiffened as he delivered his load deep into me, causing me to relish in the glow of a continuous cum. This deposition in my ass gave me a bonding feeling with Charles. I was looking forward to more of his cock or maybe it was black cock, I have no idea.

When I woke up, I was still impaled on Charles cock. The room was still dark. He was on his back, and I was on my back laying on his chest and stomach. My eyes flickered wondering what was going on. A tongue was flicking my clit. I was building and wondering who was eating me. I really was not caring because it felt so good having Charle's cock in my ass and being eaten at the same time. Charles hands went to my breast and messed with them as the tongue continued its assault.

I exploded with another squirting cum. I had not even finished cumming when my legs were lifted up on a guys chest and a cock was sliding into my pussy. I continued the cum as the cock fucked me. Charles squeezed my breasts harder, lifted as he arched and made another deposit. I heard Charles, the other guy and me all moaning our pleasures at the same time.

The guy withdrew, Charles rolled us to our sides and we fell asleep. When I woke, it was daylight and Charles was on his back with the guy's morning hard-on.

I crawled out of bed, went to the bathroom to clean up, brought back a washcloth and towel, and washed Charles cock, which woke him. I swung into a sixty-nine position. We ate each other and as I was coming, I let him fire his nut juice deep into my stomach. I was shocked that I took his whole cock with gagging. I have never let a guy do that to me before and here I was doing it to a guy. I let his cock deflate, lifted off, turned and kissed him deep. After breaking the kiss I said, "Thanks for the invitation."

This is a good place to stop the story and leave your imagination wondering what more transpired that weekend. Interested?

Amy_82
Amy_82
79 Followers