The Invitation Ch. 02

Story Info
Conversion into a swinger.
3.7k words
4.42
35.9k
11
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 12/06/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Amy_82
Amy_82
79 Followers

This continues "The Invitation" and I would suggest that the first part be read before starting here.

*

Charles and I rested and talked in bed over many topics since we had not socialized at work. We did many comparisons between groups and different people that we both mutually knew.

As we were chatting, there was a rap on the door. Charles asked who was there. We heard, "It's me Sherry. Can I talk with Amy, please?" We grabbed for the covers and Charles said, "Sure Sherry, come on in."

Sherry walked in smiling and seeing us still in bed said, "Wow I was hoping to chat with you Amy but see you are still occupied."

We heard Charles say, "I'll get lost in the shower Sherry and then you and Amy can have your private conversation. All I ask is that you join me then Amy."

Charles was not bashful. He threw the covers off and headed to the shower. We heard Sherry go, "Wow!"

Charles said, "Anytime you want it Sherry, just hint."

"Crawl in bed here Sherry and let's chat. I got lost in the fun. Who did you sleep with last night?"

"Well the host and his wife. He talked me into getting in the sack with him last night and I never did get out. Between him and his wife, I lost track of the orgasm. All I know is that I woke up hearing them talking and his wife was telling him how delicious you were to eat and he was telling her how tight you were around his cock. I remember smiling to myself and falling back to sleep. This morning, Heather was eating me. John was smiling and had that morning hard-on in his hand stroking it slowly."

"John then said, 'I hope you enjoyed yesterday Sherry and I hope you are enjoying what Heather is doing for you now again. She tells me she cannot get enough of you and your friend Amy. It's been some time since I have seen her so hot for somebody of her sex. I hope you come to our parties often.'"

"John then said, "I am going to give Heather a good ride while she is in doggy eating you. Her ass in the air like that always has me hard. I hope you and Amy hang around the rest of the day and party with some of the other guest. They all want a piece of you and Amy."

"Well Heather had me sailing as she ate me again and at the same time doing me with her fingers."

"So it must have gone good with you and Charles. You can fill me in later. Did Charles say anything to you about hanging around the rest of the day?"

"No he has not Sherry; are you staying?"

"Only if you do Amy; I won't if you won't."

"Do you want to stay Sherry?"

"Yeah, John's cock did things for me that no other cock has done. I am wondering if some of these other black teammates of Charles can do the same or better. I have nothing planned for today; do you have to be anywhere?"

"Well, let me hop in the shower and see if Charles brings anything up. Let's play it by ear a little bit."

"The host said that brunch is buffet style in the kitchen. I will meet you there then."

"Okay Sherry, see you in fifteen minutes or so."

I headed for the shower and Charles was letting the water spray on his face. I smiled as a stream of water was falling off the end of his flaccid cock making it look like he was peeing.

I stepped up behind him, pressed my breast into his back, my one hand to his balls and the other to the cock. Blood flowed immediately to the cock. It was expanding nicely. I had laid my head in the center of his back and smiling nicely.

I heard, "Amy I hope you and Sherry can hang around the rest of the day. I know I want to be with you and I know some of the other guys on the team want some time with you and Sherry. I hope you are comfortable with that."

I said, "I'd like that very much Charles. If I do let some of the others guys spend some time with me Charles, I hope that it is okay with you."

"Babe it sure is. Chances are John and Heather will ask you both back to some of their parties. They are swingers as you might have guessed. Last night did you know that it was Heather that ate you and then John stuffed you while I was in your ass?"

"I did not know at the time, Charles but Sherry mentioned something about them coming back to bed talking about me."

"So you see if it's a swinger's party there may be three or more guys with you and maybe a girl or two, so I cannot get my nose out of joint. I hope you stick around and get stuck more."

I squeezed his cock hard and then said, "I assume you mean getting stuck with this thing from you and your friends?"

"Yeah babe, you have the picture."

"Well the invitation sure has resulted in a lot of things happening for Sherry, me and it looks like for you and your friends."

"Yeah Amy it sure looks that way. Thanks for accepting the invitation. So tell me are you hungry for food or the thing you are playing with?"

"I want both Charles but I would like to ask a favor of you."

"What is it Amy?"

"Can we stay here and let me get you off with my hand. I want to watch you fire onto my breast. I want to see your juice since I swallowed it. You are the first guy that I let do that but I will never get over the fact that I did you. You did not do me."

"Sure Amy you can do that. I hope you will do that for me again. It was awesome for me. Anything that you might want that might be a fetish or different let me know. I will try to make it happen."

We turned into each other. We kissed. I then lowered myself to my knees to concentrate on getting him to fire the nut juice so I could see and smell it.

It is always so neat to watch and feel a guy's balls lift up to load the gun a second or so before the gusher erupts.

After he sprayed my tits with his warm baby making stuff, we finished the shower with him getting me off with his finger massaging my clit.

When Charles and I arrived to take some food, Sherry was talking with some guys. She looked at me with that look of wondering are we staying or leaving. I winked at her and she really grinned then, knowing we were going to stay.

Heather approached us smiling and said, "I hope you are enjoying the gathering Amy. We are so happy that you and Sherry accepted Charles's invitation to come to the celebration of their win. Both you and Sherry are most welcome to join us in the future when the team wins. No special invitation is required; just make your appearance here after the game. This is our way of celebrating and it gives a reason for the team to concentrate on winning. This is our reward to them. From time to time during the off-season, we do get together. Please leave us your phone number or e-mail so we may inform you of the time and date so you can make plans. We sure are anticipating seeing you and Sherry often."

Heather then leaned into me to whisper, "In fact even now I desire you. I hope we can have some fun later today."

I turned to face her and said, "I think Sherry and I both will be going to the games next season more often than not. After I get some food and it has settled I will search for you. I feel the same way but Charles and some strangers that snuck into the room last night have me so weak that I need to restore some go power."

Heather leaned in again to whisper, "John and I have been talking about how great that visit was for the both of us. I'm sure John will be ecstatic knowing you will be at the games next season. We just need the team to win a lot."

With that comment, Heather patted my butt and said, "Enjoy the food and see you later then."

Charles and I filled our plates with great food and went to the pool area to eat it. I was surprised that some people horsing around in the pool did not have suits on. I assumed since those that stayed had been at the parties before were comfortable in doing it. Soon some guys walked by saying, "Finish that food and join us Amy and we hope you don't wear anything to hide those assess of yours." I blushed and heard, "Damn she is still innocent. Did you see that blush?"

I looked at Charles and he was smiling. He then said, "Do whatever makes you comfortable Amy. You know guys."

Charles and I sat around chatting awhile when I caught the sight of Heather approaching. When she reached me she said, "Ready?"

I replied with, "Yes very much so."

Heather extended her hand and Charles said, "Have fun and Heather don't exhaust her. I'd like her to have some life left later for the initiation."

My heart skipped hearing the word initiation. I asked Heather what was that all about. She replied that later when the party was swinging in mid-afternoon that Charles probably would ask me to let all the teammates give me a kiss and at the same time finger fuck me for a few seconds. They would each get fifteen seconds with me. Then the one that had a finger in me at the time I orgasmed would have the honor of doing me in front of everyone in doggy position. I inhaled a lot of air when I heard what she had said. I asked if I needed to do that. Her response was, "No way Amy. Some girls like to flaunt it and naturally, the guys love it. It usually ends up with every guy in the room doing the girl then. Remember, it's a swingers party. Now if you do choose to go through with it, there will be girls that will lie on the floor so you can eat them while the guy is doing you. Are you getting turned on, Amy?"

"My God yes Heather but I'd be too embarrassed to do that."

"Eventually Heather if you join us a lot, you will be like a close family member. We share everything and sex comes so natural for us. That is why we are here. It is fun to be close, hearing the moans, groans, watching perspiration develop, enjoying the time we share with each other and seeing others enjoying themselves. It makes us hornier so we enjoy our partner or partners more at the time."

I was extremely warm by now when we reached the bedroom. Heather and I did our girl thing. When we were showering Heather said, "Amy, Charles will spot you and ask you to head to a bedroom to get it on. If you do, he will bring you to the point of climaxing and just at that point will stop. You will probably beg for him by saying no not now. He will then suggest the swinging party. If you say no, he will make sure you still have a good time but all of the guests are hoping you will say yes and become a member of our family quickly so they all can feel freer about asking you to get it on with them. You will be so horny by then you probably will say yes. If you do go through with it, I will make it easier for you. I will lie on my back so you can eat me since we know each other. As other guys do you then, other girls will lie down then. By then you will not desire the party to end."

I stood in shock. I was wondering about Sherry. "Heather is the same going to happen to Sherry?"

"Yes Amy she will be asked. If she agrees, then both of you will be in the same room and the same will be happening to both of you at the same time. Now if one of you does not join the party thing, then you are free to do with whom and whatever you choose. Generally, a girlfriend sees what is happening to her girlfriend and quickly joins the party so as not to be left out."

When we joined the other guests, there were smiles on all the faces. Charles walked up to me and said, "Well sweetie, I've recovered and I see Heather saved you for me. Do you want to get it on like we did last night?"

I slipped my arm into Charles and said, "Yeah do me again." I did not mention what Heather had told me so I played along. I looked around for Sherry and did not see her. I asked Charles if he had and he said she and John were getting it on again.

Well Charles got me worked up to the point of climaxing by starting with his fingers and then included the tongue. I knew what was going to happen and attempt to slow down the impending climax but could not. When I reached that point Charles stopped his oral on me asked me to join the swingers. I was chicken and said, "No Charles I'm to shy maybe next time."

He reached for the remote next to us and turned on the TV. I saw the room full of naked people. Guys stroking themselves, girls stroking the guys and themselves, all concentrating on a girl in doggy, eating a girl as she was receiving white cock. Charles continued with the fingering and asked, "Are you sure you do not want to go home with awesome memories?"

"I do and don't Charles. Oh God get me off please Charles then I will decide."

"How about if I blind fold you and take you there and then whenever you feel comfortable you can take the blindfold off?"

"That might work Charles then I don't have to look at so many eyes hungry for me."

"Okay babe let me put on the blind fold. I will carry you there with my cock in you and then get you off with you on your back. Then when I pull out you can go into doggy and let the party start from there with guys lined up. Oh, by the way you might hear from a girl wanting to be eaten or maybe a guy wanting you to suck him off. Still game?"

"God yes Charles I need to cum. You have me so hot and watching that TV has me extra horny. God knowing it is real and not a porn movie makes it so much hotter."

I put the blindfold on after having gotten Charles's cock in me. I placed my face in his neck and wrapped my arms around him as he carried me into the room. I knew when I entered the room by the moans and smell of sex juices.

"Okay babe, I am going to lay you down now and give you your wish."

I felt him lower me to the floor. Someone had placed a pad on the floor so it would more comfortable.

Charles layed on top of me and did his thing. His chest pounding my tits and him whispering into my ear with his head next to mine, "My God Amy your pussy is so tight. I could do this all day with you, mmm...mmm...mmm..., oh babe, I'm going to fire; it is so, Uggggghhhhhhhh."

As he stiffened, I arched and had the climax I needed for over an hour.

He laid there panting. When he recovered his breath he said, "Okay Amy I'm going to pull out and then you get on your knees and show that beautiful ass of your to the guests. There are guys already in line to fill you up again. Relax; no one can touch your ass. Heather is waiting for you to eat her. She looks so wet and wanting. Sherry is about ten feet over from you and she is getting her third cock of the day that I know of."

I did as Charles suggested. I felt hands go for my hips and a cock bury itself in one deep shove. I felt Heather get in position, holding my face and guiding me to her honey hole. Well we just got into the flow and the guy had his cum, I had mine again, and Heather had hers.

Before Heather pulled out from under me she said, "Thanks for sharing Amy and just take a break whenever you are thirsty or need time to catch your breath. Is it alright if I take your blindfold off now?"

"Heather, may I leave it on for a few more minutes. I want to get a little bit more comfortable."

"Sure babe, just slip it off when you are ready."

The next person I ate was a real moaner. She apparently loved to have her pussy eaten. I got braver and fingered her pussy. I experienced my first pussy squirt. I had seen it in porn movies but thought it was fake. I lifted up gagging. I ripped the blindfold off and saw Sherry. My eyes bugged out of my sockets and saw that her face was full of embarrassment along with a scared look.

I heard, "I'm sorry, sorry, sorry, Oh Amy I'm sorry. That has never happened to me before. I am so embarrassed. Please don't be mad at me. I never realized how horny I must have been for you to eat me. Your tongue and fingers just got to me."

Instead of getting mad as I should have I felt a power surge come over me and jammed three fingers into her, lowered my mouth and went to eating her again. The room erupted in applause but I just ate away until she exploded in another cum but did not squirt. When she had recovered, she pulled out spun herself, reached up and pulled my mouth to hers. As we were French kissing, I exploded on the cock that was in me. I felt Sherry shaking as if she was coming. I opened my eyes, lifted my head and saw her being eaten and fingered by a black guy that had a cock like a miniature pony.

After Sherry had calmed down, he crawled up to her, lifted her butt slightly and aimed the black rod to her pussy. My eyes bugged watching her pussy taking it. I then felt a cock going into me. It had to be huge also because I went, "Oh God that's thick. Easy please, easy until I adjust. My God you have me stretched."

Sherry and I both went into Blissville having cocks in us bigger than we have ever had.

The afternoon continued in a similar fashion. I took a break about every hour or so. Sherry and I chatted while on our breaks about how wild a party, we had gotten ourselves into and we were looking forward to more parties.

Things began to slow down because it was a few minutes between guys desiring to do us. Sometime in the afternoon guys would ask us to either be on our backs or doggy.

I was taking a sip of soda and Charles approached. He sat next to me and said, "Amy would you do me a favor and let me do your ass in front of these people. No one can ask you to do it with him then until the next party. We will not tell them. I will do your pussy first and then after you have had a cum, collect your juices and slip my cock into your ass."

I looked Charles in the face and it had that nice puppy look of "please."

I smiled, moved into doggy and he went at me. I had my cum, felt him gather the juices to lube his black cock, place a foot on the floor, placed the head at the entrance and began a slow push. I closed my eyes trying to visualize his hard black cock snaking its way into a warm hole, and trying to remember how good it felt last night so I could relax. It worked. He was stretching me but it was making him feel good, and I was feeling good about it at the same time.

He reached under me and played with a boob with one hand and the other went to the clit. I heard in the background, "Look Charles is doing her ass. Look, look at Charles and Amy."

His balls were bagging my thighs. He was moaning. We both sensed the level of excitement and we both stiffened and moaned our pleasure so everyone could hear us. I collapsed with Charles on top of me. We both were panting. Charles cock still was flexing which made me glow.

When we seemed to have recovered Charles said, "Let's hit the shower and then grab a bite to eat or I can run you home, or stick around and let the guys have another round with you."

"I think a shower, a bite and just chatting will be nice. If you don't mind Charles I'd like to soak in a tub for a few minutes. I have been used and I feel it but I also am feeling awesome about it. Look at Sherry snuggled up with that guy. She is happy also. Thanks for inviting us."

We soaked while Charles kept my nipples hard sitting in the tub. I leaned back onto his chest. We then showered, ate and chatted until about 8:30 PM when I asked him to run Sherry and me home.

Thanks for the mail to those of you that read Chapter one.

Amy_82
Amy_82
79 Followers