The Invite

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I also told her of the few times I had been with someone and told her that although I had liked it some I hadn't been really in love with my limited partners. I told her I thought that might have been some of the problem. I explained I had been more curious about sex then any other reason. She agreed she too have felt that way and also she felt it was something you just did in a relationship.

Our conversation continued till dinner was over.

After finishing and cleaning up we headed for the pool room with our two glasses and the bottle of wine. I would have to say that playing pool that night was horrible I couldn't make a shot if my life depended on it. We laughed so much over our mistakes that it made our game even worse.

Finally giving up she went to get another bottle of wine and I went outside.

It was beautiful and the stars were shinning so bright out I was actually mesmerized. I eventually heard her come out and we both stood looking in the night silently. It was the first time I have been completely comfortable in someone else's company.

"I love coming here and doing nothing all week" She told me breaking the silence

"Yea I bet it's great." I told her looking down to the lit pool in front of us. It wasn't exactly huge but it wasn't small either. It was perfect.

She must have noticed where I was looking because the next thing I noticed she was asking if I wanted to go swimming.

"Well sure let me go get my swim suit" I told her smiling big.

"We don't need swim suits. We can just leave our panties and bra's on. I do it all the time when I am alone in the house." she told me

I looked at her and shrugged. Why not I thought to myself, there is no one here but us and we are both females

So we set down our glasses and starting taking our cloths off to our underwear. I could tell the wine was getting to me because usually I am more conservative.

I heard a splash behind me and turned around to see her coming back up to the surface of the water. Her hair was slicked back and her eyes were closed. I stood for a second stunned realizing just how beautiful she was. I could tell when she broke the top of the water that her bra was completely soaked and showed her nipples hard and pink. I couldn't believe that I was looking and quickly diverted my eyes wondering if the bit of wine I had was also affecting my thoughts. I was worried she would notice and hurried to the edge of the pool and dove in.

The water was cool at first but after a minute it turned out really nice and refreshing. I swam around as did she quietly for a few minutes clearing my head and began to really enjoy myself when I felt her come behind me. The water hitting my back that she splashed on me giggling. I turned around and became to splash back at her softly. Soon it turned into a war as we chased each other over the pool laughing hard and dodging water. If it were possible we were soaked more above the water then beneath.

After awhile though we both in silent agreement stopped the game and paddled toward the steps of the pool at the shallow end.

She lounged first on the steps as I followed suit and lay on the other side. The silver bar between us.

I noticed that she was looking up again at the stars and again I noticed how transparent her underwear was. Her nipples were like buds of steel with the soft breeze going over them and I could definitely tell her little patch of hair between her legs. I swallowed hard and moved my eyes away. Quickly I looked down to my own underwear and saw that I was just as transparent.

I moved down a bit in the water, blushing to myself. I wondered if she had noticed also.

"It is so beautiful here. Don't you think so" She asked me.

I shook my head yes. Realized she wasn't looking at me and told her yes.

Heat started spreading all over my body as my nipples grew hard under the water. I was shocked to realize I was getting excited by looking at her.

I was so stunned by this realization I moved swiftly to get out of the pool. It must have shocked her to because she jerked her head to look at me and slightly jumped.

"You scared me "she said laughing as she watched me hurry out of the pool and head toward my cloths.

"I'm sorry" I told her not even turning to look at her as I made it around the pool where my cloths were. "I just got cold is all." I tried to laugh a bit to cover my embarrassment.

I bent down to reach for my cloths and heard water moving around behind me. She must have also gotten out of the pool I thought to myself.

Before I could lift my shirt to put it on though she was beside me, standing there with her hair straight back and her body shimmering with water coming off it.

"Don't put those on. They will just get ruined." She told me and reached and took my shirt from my hands. She was smiling at me as she looked at me kindly.

I just stood there while she held my shirt.

She moved down to pick up both of our cloths off the lounger and started walking away toward the house.

I turned my head to watch her walk away and saw that her underwear was sticking to her like skin. You could see the slight darkening of where her cheeks parted. I swallowed again and made the decision to go to bed as quickly as possible. I also started moving swiftly behind her watching the back of her legs instead of her ass swinging with her walk.

As we made it in the house she dumped our cloths on the counter of the kitchen and kept on walking toward the living room.

I paused wondering if I should grab my cloths or follow her. She took the decision from me with her soft "Come on"

I followed as my head swarmed with all kinds of thoughts and emotions. It really shocked me that I was attracted to this woman. I had never been attracted to a woman before and I was having a hard time dealing with it. I just hoped she didn't realize it and want me to go home. I was really enjoying myself and didn't want to ruin this fragile friendship.

"Let's start a fire in the living room so we can dry off." She told me

"Okay" I said softly really wishing to run upstairs to my room but not wanting to seem rude. My hands working quickly to move the underwear around on my body hoping this would help to get it from sticking to me so well.

As we entered the living room she headed over to the fireplace and got it started within a matter of minutes. I looked around the living room again wishing I could find a good excuse to leave her. The only problem was nothing came to mind.

After she had the fire going she headed back out of the room for a moment. I moved closer to the fire slightly shivering. My best plan at the moment was to get as close as possible to the heat to dry my cloths. I was just hoping to wake up tomorrow and all these feelings would be gone.

She walked back in the room with two huge towels. I sighed in relief and almost groaned with pleasure of being able to cover up. I was also relieved she would too.

When she handed me the towel I quickly grabbed and wrapped it around me. I was smiling again till I noticed what she was doing.

Instead of wrapping the towel around her she started taking her bra off. Her towel lying on the couch beside us, I couldn't look away as her breast popped out of the wet skin of the bra. Her nipples so pink and hard had my mouth watering.

After throwing the bra on the floor she reached down and started sliding her panties to the floor. Her pussy hairs in a tight strip just above where the lips were.

She never looked to see if I was looking but it wouldn't have mattered I couldn't look anywhere else.

Finally with the panties and bra off she also tossed the panties to the couch and reached over to grab the towel. Her breasts were firm and beautiful. I watched as she took the towel not to cover herself off but to slowly dry areas of her body off.

I was so excited that I couldn't move. I have never really had a naked woman in front of me like this and didn't know if it was my reaction because of that or if I really was attracted to her. I looked down quickly and hugged my towel closer to me.

"Aren't you going to dry off?" I heard her say and my head snapped up to see that the towel was hanging off her shoulder. Her body still exposed to me. She was also smiling as if she didn't have a care in the world.

"Um... yea sure." I told her but didn't still make a move to start taking my underwear off.

"Oh come on girl..." she laughed as she dropped the towel and walked toward me "It isn't like we don't have the same thing. There is no reason to be embarrassed." She said as she reached up and grabbed the towels end from my chilled hands.

I didn't move an inch as she removed the towel from my body. I couldn't speak or take my eyes off her breasts as she moved not six inches from me.

The towel dropped to the floor around me and she looked in my eyes setting her hands on my shoulders.

"Its okay..." she whispered softly "you're with me now."

I smiled a bit as she moved her hands to bring down the straps of my bra. I knew I wasn't going to stop her. I didn't want to stop her and almost prayed she wouldn't stop. I could tell this was the most excited I have ever been in my life.

The bra straps softly fell as she moved her hands around my back to unhook my bra. I could feel her naked breasts on my chest and I closed my eyes in pleasure.

I felt the hooks let go and my bra moved from my breasts slowly. Almost as if it were trying to cling on, my nipples harden instantly and I looked at her quickly to see if she was noticing my reaction. She wasn't even looking at me as her breasts moved softly over my skin so soft and smooth. She was dropping the bra and bringing her hands back around toward my front laying her hands on my stomach.

That's when she looked at me and whispered "you mind?"

I shook my head and told her "No"

She moved her fingers down and slowly inserted them inside of my panties. My breath caught in my throat as my body quivered. Her fingers moving slowly over the band of my panties. She seemed to be taking her time and I knew I wasn't about to move to break the spell. My breathing coming more rapid as she lowered her fingers just a bit to feel the hot skin under my panties. I was getting so excited I could actually feel my pussy start to pulse.

She finally started sliding her fingers down over my hips dragging my panties with them. The cool air hitting my hot pussy. It was a sensation like none other.

As the panties slipped to the floor I moved my feet to get out of them. That's when she finally looked up in my eyes for a moment and then leaned in to kiss me softly. It felt so good and so soft. Her hands coming up to gently touch one of my breasts. Her mouth moving over my lips slowly till finally she stuck her hot warm moist tongue in my mouth, Her fingers starting to rub my nipple and cupping my breast

I moved my hands slowly up to wrap them around her while she moved closer taking charge of my mouth. I could taste the sweet wine on her breath. It was intoxicating as hell. My hands sliding all over her back and then softly almost shyly moving them around to also cup her breast too. She was all in control. Her tongue deep in my mouth as she moved her other hand to put in my hair and grasp it softly but firmly to bend my neck back so she could go deeper in my mouth. I didn't resist. I let her take total control of me.

She almost seemed to prefer it.

As we kissed and she felt and squeezed on my nipple and breast. I moved my hands and cupped hers. They felt so firm yet soft. She moaned softly in my mouth which allowed me to be a bit braver. I also took both nipples in between my thumb and forefinger and twirled them. Squeezing some which had her grunting with pleasure.

She seemed to become almost anxious to feel all over me as her hands moved from their previous spots to run all over my body. Although she never really touched my pussy to much she did go over the top where the hair was quite a bit. I was moaning with frustration. I wanted her to slide her fingers all around them making them be completely covered with moisture. I wanted her to know how she was making me feel. I had never been this turned on in my life and I didn't question anything else.

All of a sudden she broke the kiss and moved away. I almost screamed in frustration out loud till I realized she was turning me around to kiss on the back of my neck. She moved her hands to come around my throat almost to hold me still as she trailed moisture from her mouth all over my neck and down to my back. The air in the room giving it a slight cooling affect to my body. I swear I bet there was steam rising from where her tongue was. She kept moving down finally releasing my neck to lower her hands down to cup my breasts. It was so exciting I couldn't move yet I could feel wetness build up between my legs. She never said anything just did what she wanted.

I felt her mouth go over the top of my ass. Her tongue trailing lines all over the top and over each cheek. She would stop and nibble here and there before going to another area. My whole body tingled as she licked and kissed me all over my ass. Her hands finally letting go since she was on her knees. I looked in front of me as best as I could to focus and noticed that the couch was right in front of me. As if knowing what I was thinking I felt pressure from her hand on my back pushing me down. I bent over exposing my ass to her and everything I had to offer to her eyes. I was doggie style yet still standing. She removed her hand and I wondered what she was thinking as she looked at my pussy. I knew she was getting the full affect of it and I started to get a bit shy till I felt her tongue move over my ass to the crack to go over my anus. I almost jumped but then moaned loudly as she flicked her tongue all over it making it moist with her saliva. Her tongue moving all around it circling it and then moving to go inside it. I couldn't help it. I spread my legs open more. I wanted to fill her tongue in my ass and then I felt it. Her tongue moved as if it was made of steel inside me some. I was screaming pressing my ass toward her and she suddenly grabbed my hips to force my hips as close as possible to her face. Her tongue going in and out of my ass was so damn wonderful I was screaming and yelling for her not to stop. My fingers gripping the couch in front of me to hold on. She licked all she could around and inside of me and I thought I would die. Her hands moving again to grab my ass cheeks to spread them more. Her tongue trying to go deeper and deeper in me. I could hear her moaning as she licked and sucked my ass. It was so wonderful I could barely breathe.

Her mouth worked on my ass for awhile before moving down to start licking my pussy. I could almost not stand still but she still had her grip on me keeping me in line. I was moaning and moving my head as my long hair flipped and moved around.

She let go of one side of my hip to move it around to play with the opening of my ass while she sucked on my pussy. My ass was so tender it was almost felt to good to be true. The tip of her finger sliding over and over again over the hole. Her tongue doing wonders over my pussy opening and sliding all over as if to suck up every bit of juice I had to offer. All of a sudden I felt pressure of her finger and before I knew it I felt her finger start too slid in my ass. I screamed with pleasure as it kept sliding in, her mouth becoming almost a demon covering my whole pussy. She was sucking so hard I could hear noises all over the room, her tongue shooting in and out of my pussy and coming out to lick my clit. Her finger starting too slid in and out of my ass as her mouth continued its slaughter of my pussy. I couldn't help it as I laid my head down on the cushion of the couch raising my ass higher in the air.

I laid there for awhile letting her do what she wanted till I felt another finger try to slide inside my ass with the first one. She was stretching my ass as much as she wanted. I couldn't breathe but I didn't scream for her to stop because it felt so damn good. Her mouth sucking up juices and then finally laying on my clit to flicker and suck it, Her fingers moving more rapid in my ass. I couldn't take it no more. My body started to really tremble as I was screaming. It seemed the more I screamed the more pressure she added to fucking my ass. I felt warmth starting all over my body as she quickly flicked her tongue over my clit. I know I was flowing with wetness but didn't care. I just didn't want her to stop eating my pussy or fucking my ass. All of a sudden I felt it and it was coming fast and hard. I was Cumming on her mouth and the thought of it made it even more intense. She drove her head deeper in my pussy and fucked my ass so hard I was bouncing against the couch. I started screaming I was going to cum and she didn't stop wanting to taste it. I felt the heat and then the explosion as she sucked all my juices she could that moved out of my quivering body. I was screaming out loud shaking at the intensity form the cum and finally laid limp on the couch as much as I could. She worked even to suck it all up and slowly moved her fingers out of my ass. It gave me a shiver as I felt her fingers pop out of my ass. She didn't move though licking up and holding my ass cheeks open to get every last drop.

I laid there till she was done, sweating and panting. Finally she moved away and grabbed me by my hips to bring me on the floor to lie facing her. I know my eyes were glazed but I couldn't move my head to look anywhere else. She never said a word as I noticed her mouth was glistening with my juices.

All of a sudden she laid her hands on my head and added pressure for me lower my head to her pussy. I didn't try to resist because I wanted to taste her too.

She laid on her back on the floor and spread her legs as far as she could as I moved my face between her legs and smelled how aroused she was. It was so intoxicating smelling her sweet musk. She moved her hips an inch lower so I would know to start. I lowered my head closer and starting to lick her. I was surprised how much I liked it as she starting to moan feeling my tongue move over her clit. I could taste her well and I couldn't get enough of it as I moved in closer to lick anything I could lick. I had never done this before so I really didn't know what to do but I knew she was enjoying it because she moved her hand down to grab my hair and keep my mouth on her pussy. She was moaning and slightly whimpering. The more I heard her moan the faster I moved my tongue around to suck and swallow and taste her pussy. I could hear her gasping softly and telling me to lick it

"Oh yea baby suck that pussy." She said to me and the more she talked the more excited I became again.

"Oh baby you know you wanted to taste that pussy since you first met me didn't you?" she told me and I nodded my head as I continued on with my dinner'

"That's right baby suck it suck that pussy it's so wet for you" she continued to say more things that were so nasty I couldn't help but agree with each one of them.

Finally she let go of my hair and grabbed the back of her knees to bring her legs closer to her. I could see her pink pussy glistening in the air and I could see the opening of her ass. I couldn't help myself I wanted to taste it. I wanted to ram my tongue so far up her ass so she would squeal in pleasure.

I moved my head down and licked the opening noticing she jumped slightly. I didn't care. As she held her legs to her I grabbed her hips and licked and sucked her ass. She tasted so good I couldn't get enough. Her screams bouncing all over the walls in this big cabin.

I licked for awhile and finally I tried what she had. I stiffened my tongue and stuck it as far as I could up her ass. She was squirming so much I could hardly hold her. Although she kept moving her hips as close as possible to my mouth, I inserted my tongue up in her and let it out. Her ass opening and closing around my tongue, she was screaming out loud." Yes fuck my ass, eat my ass". I did all I could for her.