The Invite

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everything was heat and trembling pleasure. Cliché at best, the wolf would have sworn on the spot that he had never fucked such a tight hole, though he would have had a lot more than that to say if he had been at all capable of talking. Razak wormed his tongue between his lips, tasting the mare's essence on her panties, cock throbbing as it spilled pre cum into her passage. So much fluid coated her thighs and his needy balls that it was impossible to discern between her arousal and his thick pre, nuts aching in that pleasantly fraught need. Amethyst's legs trembled and she feared that she would be unable to support her own weight for much longer, tossing aside the notion of switching positions. The mare huffed noisily, catching the grunt-moans of her pup, and shuddered bodily, tail angled far to the side, chestnut hair brushing against Razak's thigh.

Every thrust sent his balls forward in a sharp motion, bouncing off Amethyst's pussy right over her clit, making her snort sharply, though she fought off a second orgasm for the time being, wanting it to be sweeter. She could not say the same for her partner, however, his heaving form bearing down on to her back, gagged muzzle slipping down the side of her neck in quick, urgent kisses, the best he could manage with the makeshift gag. The wolf's thrusts skewed erratic and he whine-growled franticly, driving Amethyst's hips down into the stool, paws numb from being trapped between her stomach and the seat, arms constricting warmly about her form.

He went to speak without thinking, words emerging in a mumble that made the mare chuckle breathlessly, ears flicking to listen. Again, he tried to communicate his need, hips hammering into her rear, fuelled by her breathy moans and flushed muzzle, pussy muscles squeezing and working to chase him closer and closer to the edge, beneath him but in total control. She knew what he wanted but she waited, making him hold back for moments upon moments that seemed to stretch into eternity as he held back his climax, eyes closed and muscles taut with his struggle. Turning her head at a brutal angle, she nibbled on his ear, letting him moan into her throat, and finally uttered the words he had been dying to hear.

"Cum in me, pup," she hissed. "Fuck me harder, I want your cum in me now."

Body jerking, Razak powered forward, the head of his cock pressed to the mare's cervix, and tried to howl past the gag, hips bucking uncontrollably as his balls pumped hot wolf cum into her depths, orbs drawing up against his crotch through the thick spurts. Cream trailed down Amethyst's pussy, forced out by the pressure of his cock in her clenching passage, making the lips shine, straining wide around the veined shaft. The mare grasped the bar weakly, trusting the wolf to support most of her weight as she dropped her hoof heavily to the floor, unable to find the energy to keep it raised any longer. Sucking in a much needed lungful of air, Razak tiredly nuzzled down the back of her neck, arms sliding further around her slim waist, bodies moulding together in the embrace.

"Regretting taking me up on the invite yet, wolf?" The mare murmured wickedly, rubbing her rear into his crotch as his softening length slipped out, cum dripping viscously from her gaping lips. He shook his head vehemently, the only response he was able to provide, and kissed along the arch of her neck, unwilling to move away.

Taking a firmer hold around the mare's waist, Razak straightened and drew her in close, her rump grinding over his crotch in a motion that may have been accidental, though nothing was accidental with this mistress mare. Thighs painted with trickling wolf cream, Amethyst turned slowly to face him, lips meeting his in a light, chaste kiss. Unable to do more than submit to her attentions - at least in the muzzle region - Razak breathed in the still erotic aroma of her well used underwear, strangely content to have it upon his muzzle. Amethyst chuckled playfully, flicking her tongue over his bottom lip as his own squirmed between his teeth to meet hers, ever eager. Her gaze switched once to the crowd, who dispersed into increasingly erotic pairs and groups, incited into lust by the equine and the wolf, and back to her wolf, leaning in close. He sighed, breath tickling her cheek and she shook her head, answering the unspoken question with a reassuring squeeze.

"Don't worry there, pup. The night's not over yet," she paused, eyes bright as she touched her nose to his, breath mingling. "We still have the slave auction to visit. I have something very special planned for you."