The Iron Shop Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She moved between the two vertical bars and positioned her shoulders under the bar.

"Ready?" I asked, staring down at her straight, smooth shoulders and further down along the furrow of her spine to her swelling ass.

She nodded and stepped up into the bar, lifting it off the hooks. The top of her head came to right above my chin. I could smell the rich, sweaty odor of her thick platinum hair.

"Okay," I said, still standing behind her. "Form is key. Slow on the down, slow on the up. All the way down until your thighs are ninety degrees."

She nodded curtly and began to lower her upper body. I slid my hands under the bar to make sure she didn't drop the weight. Her naked ass came within centimeters of my crotch as she descended. Ascending, she seemed to push her ass backwards - - her cheeks brushing against the front of my shorts. I sucked my breath in.

Ten more reps - - ten more near death brushes with her naked ass, and grandma was coming into the homestretch. Her thighs were straining and her glutes - - basically, her ass muscles - - were pumped and tight. Despite my best efforts, my cock was slowly but steadily inflating against the tight lycra of my shorts.

With a final grunt, grandma reseated the bar on the stand and stepped forward. Thing rivulets of sweat ran down her spine and glistened across her beautiful ass cheeks. I took a deep breath and shoved the workout log in front of my huge bulge.

"Be right back," I called to her as I hustled out the door.

I ran into the house and bolted into the bathroom. I knew that if I didn't relieve my engorged, swollen cock, I'd never get through the workout in one piece. Yanking my shorts down, I wrapped my hand around my dick and began jerking. Images of grandma's naked body flashed through my mind, and I focused on that small dell where the furrow between her back muscles met the rise of her ass cheeks. Seconds later, with a groan, I was spewing cum across the sink.

I cleaned up the sink and toweled my crotch off, slid my trunks back up, and returned to garage. Grandma was sitting on the weight bench with a towel draped around her neck, each end barely covering her nipples. She smiled at me.

"Frank," she said sweetly. "If it's too much for you, I can workout alone."

"No, no," I muttered. "It's okay. It's all good. Just had to hit the head."

"Great," she said, standing up from the bench. "Triceps next?"

I nodded and flipped open the workout log.

Needless to say, finishing grandma's routine required two more trips to the bathroom. Each time I returned, she greeted me with a smile. After, I took a long cold shower. I knew now that I would have to tell her to stop - - nude or half nude - - the sexual urges were too strong and too strange. I wanted her.

But, that was sick.

12