The Irreverent Reverend Ch. 03

Story Info
Ricky sets up the camera while Jessica fondles the Reverend.
1.2k words
3.88
20.6k
2
0

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 05/12/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Reverend returned to the table. Ricky looked up at him and smiled and said, "She is one hot babe." The Reverend sat down, took a long swig of his beer, and with a sense of wonderment in his voice replied, "She sure is." A couple of minutes passed in silence between them and then Jessica returned. She had touched up her make-up and sat down like nothing had ever happened, except for the little gleam in her eye that sparkled when the Reverend looked at her. "What do you say, Ricky?" she inquired, casting her eyes toward the Reverend. "He is nice isn't he, just like I told you," she prodded with the anticipation of approval in her voice.

"Do you like him?" he asked, not wanting to cave into the sugary way in which she was speaking.

"Oh, I think he will work fine," she reassured him and then looking back at the Reverend, asked, "Don't you?"

The Reverend hesitated for a minute and then replied, "I think so."

"Well, then it is all set," she gaily responded. "Why don't you go back first and get all your camera stuff ready," she instructed Ricky, giving him a distinct wink. "I will just go over the ground rules with the Reverend here while you get ready."

"What's the hurry?" he demanded, "I haven't even finished my drink."

"Please, Ricky," she pleaded with her small girlish voice again. "We will just be a few minutes."

"Well, I suppose," he replied and pushed back his chair and prepared to leave. Thinking for a moment, he turned to The Reverend and said, "What's this business about you being a Reverend, anyways? You're not going to preach to us and tell us that we are sinners or something weird like that. Are you?"

The Reverend looked up at the man and said, "No, no, no, I am not a preacher or a reverend for that matter. It is just a little name she calls me. She thinks I look like a preacher man."

Jessica piped in, "And he calls himself a Dom!" with a twinkle of amazement in her voice.

The Reverend looked at her sternly, a little hurt in his eyes and explained, "I am just, what shall I say, learning the ropes."

Ricky just stared at the man and grunted "Humph," and said nothing. Jessica liked to watch how the men interacted, staring each other down, circling each other in this primitive mating ritual. She had told The Reverend that she had a boyfriend, he was not particularly anxious to try his first three way, he felt he needed to know the man better and after what happened outside the restroom, he was much more anxious to know her better first. She loved the flirtation and enjoyed coaxing them when they hesitated, teasing them onward, offering herself to each as their prize. She liked to see which one would put their guard down first, to watch as each of them became naked in front of each other, warily eyeing each other, checking to see which of them had a greater girth or more staying power. The true confidence of men, she had learned, could sometimes be only revealed, when they both were naked together, seeking a common pleasure in the pursuit of a willing female.

"I will take care of the tab" The Reverend added, giving Ricky his encouragement to leave. Underneath the table he felt her foot creep up his leg and push its way toward his crotch.

"Ok" Ricky replied and he turned to leave. "Don't be late," he said sternly and left.

"Now, my little preacher man," Jessica cooed. "It is just the two of us." She stabbed her foot further into his lap and worked to pry his legs apart. The Reverend opened his legs wider. He was enjoying this attention. Then the sharp point of her heel jabbed him.

"Ouch, careful," he blurted out as the shoe struck him in the balls.

"Oh, I am so sorry" she exclaimed and then in her sweet girly voice said, "I can make it all better, make your hurt go away." She stood and took the chair next to his and set her hand on his lap, and began feeling with her fingers for the hardness that she knew would soon develop. The Reverend resolved not to be drawn in by the pretend sweetness in her voice, but feeling the blood flow to his cock, soon forgot his irritation.

Fumbling for conversation to ease the growing anxiety he felt about being fondled under the table, the Reverend asked "What about those rules you were going to tell me about?"

"Yes, those," she replied dreamily. "I will tell you about them later," and she gave his now erect cock a big squeeze through his pants. "First, I want to see your cock."

"Not here," the Reverend exclaimed. He spoke his words clearly and swiftly as if to make a definitive statement, but she thought she detected a hint of questioning or a plea in his voice.

"Ok, then," she murmured, returning to her sugary voice again and smoothed her hand across his lap. "But we better get going," and she leaned over his shoulder and with her tongue circled the inside of his ear. The wetness of her tongue made the Reverend squirm in his seat and she slowly mouthed the words before jamming her tongue deep down his ear canal, "I want to suck your cock in the car."

The Reverend jumped but she held her tongue deep inside his ear until he could not take it anymore and shook her loose.

"Ok, we had better go," he said, anything to escape from her sultry torment.

They reached his vehicle, and she stood next to the passenger door waiting for him to open it. Now, for the first time, they were really alone. The parking lot was quiet and the only sounds were the idle movements of cars on the nearby highway.

He reached for the door but before his hand touched the metal, he was on her again. Their mouths intertwined and their arms wrapped themselves around each other. They were beyond speaking, no words could express their emotions, the primal had taken over; it spoke in a language all of its own.

She kneaded the front of his pants, and his hands were on the tight flesh of her ass. Feeling his hardness pushing against her, she pried herself away and pleaded with him to open the door and to get in the vehicle. The Reverend turned the key in the lock and opened the door. She lifted one leg to step in. Then she did for him, what no woman had ever done before, and looking him directly in the eye lifted her ass onto the seat while keeping one foot on the ground.

Her skirt traveled up her thighs, and her legs grew wider until he could clearly see her new panties in the bleak glare of the streetlight. It was as if he had seen a magical creature, one, that after stalking fruitlessly for years in the jungle, had suddenly appeared and reaffirmed his belief that such a creature really existed. She settled on the seat, closed her legs and the vision faded. The Reverend closed her door, drew a deep breath of air and let out a low whistle. It was going to be an interesting night he thought to himself and smiled as he clambered into the cab and stroked the vehicle to life.