The Irreverent Reverend Ch. 04

Story Info
Jessica give a highway hummer, the cops show up.
1.6k words
4
18.9k
3

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 05/12/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok, which way to go?" he asked as she slid across the cab's bench seat and snuggled next to him.

"I am going to take you the long way home," she replied with a laugh and then turned to nuzzle her tongue again in his ear and whispered, "I want to suck your cock."

The Reverend swerved a little as he took the car out of the parking lot and said, "Ok, but take it easy on the ears." She deftly opened his zipper and began to purr. He looked over at her as he felt her hand slip inside his pants and realized that this woman was having the time of her life. She pulled back the elastic of his briefs, there was no fumbling, no uncertainty; she had done this before and knew what she wanted. Pulling his cock out of his pants, she watched the street signs and felt the blood begin to flow. The motions of her fingers were slow; she did not want him to get excited too fast. Seeing the turn ahead for the county road, she instructed him to take the next right and go north.

Then she dropped her head to his lap and took his cock into her mouth. At first, she did nothing, just completely encircled her mouth around his limp member. She could feel it begin to grow, and poking at the roof of her mouth. Still, she did nothing. She waited, with the absolute knowledge of a huntress eyeing an unwary prey, that soon the kill and the feast would be hers.

When the thought of the feast so overwhelmed her she closed down tightly on his cock and sucked with all her might. Squeezing a wad of saliva in her mouth she coated his dick with her wetness and ran her tongue up its shaft. He had grown to more than she could hold and she pulled him back out of her mouth while coating his member with a fresh coat of spit. "Mummm" she purred as she covered her lips over his cock head's rim and dolloped another heaping of saliva. She dropped her head again over his shaft.

There were so many parts of a blow job that she loved, she could not pick her favorite one, but it was at the beginning that held her fascination. It was as if she was cradling in her mouth a new life, giving reason and purpose to this seemingly useless and limp appendage, this soft tissue on a hard body.

It is a power that women possess; the power to make a man fully a man. Women who understand and use this knowledge can harness the power within a man. He was now fully erect and lunged forward slightly with each downward stroke. Up and down over his cock she slid, touching, feeling every inch of his shaft. When she would raise her lips over the top of his cock, he could feel the coolness of the night air on the wet surface and he wished she would bury her mouth again around him and surround him with her warmth.

She lazily flicked her tongue across the very sensitive parts and dove her tongue into his little pee hole, the very hole she knew would be erupting shortly with her prize and her reward. She teased him in this way as they drove down the dark highway; she engulfed his shaft in her mouth, up and down and then back to his engorged head, flicking her tongue across it like a cruel whip. Never had he been so turned on, it was the most fantastic blow-job of his life. She was an expert cocksucker and she knew it. Her head moved up and down, faster now, increasing the rhythm of her ministrations. Sensing the tingling quivers in his body, she slowed and lifted her mouth from his cock. She did not want him to come this quickly, this was her game now, not his, and she was not quite ready yet.

With one hand she reached under her skirt and began stroking her pussy through her new panties. "The fun is not all for him alone," she thought to herself and with her other hand she took hold of his cock. She slipped her finger under the panty's elastic and began to lick his shaft again. Starting at the base, she stretched her tongue out fully and with a long cat like motion licked him. "Mummm" she purred again as she felt her finger reach her clit. Again and again she licked his shaft. First up one side, then down the other, then her tongue swirled across his meaty head.

The sensations were overwhelming, and the Reverend seemed almost ready to blow again. Never before had he been so aroused by just a woman's tongue. She enveloped his cock in her mouth again and just held it in her warmth. When his trembling subsided she slowly began bobbing up and down again. Giving a man a blow job was always a turn-on for Jessica. She reached inside her pussy with her fingers. Her wetness was really flowing.

To the edge and back again she brought him as they drove through the empty darkness. He wondered where she lived but did not care. He would take this road as far as it went. In her hands he had become putty. She cooed and purred coyly as she knew that as a man he was no longer the great hunter, the ruler of the earth, but he was, in this moment, completely hers. He was the prey, not the hunter and from his loins would come her rightful prize.

She became flushed thinking about her reward, and she lusted after the taste of his sticky sperm in her mouth. She inhaled deeply his musky fragrance and pulled with all her might, craving for the moment when with a great spasm, gobs of salty semen would fly into her mouth. She would eat it all and with great pride would swallow. She detested women who would desecrate seed and spit it out. She would not be denied the honor nor would she deny his.

Now, she wanted to taste his cum and recoated his shaft with another coat of the sexy slime that had built up in her mouth. The Reverend clenched his fingers around the steering wheel and stared intently into the future.

"I walk to suck your cock" she hoarsely chimed and then buried her mouth around him again. "I am your dirty little cocksucker," she spoke again after a couple of more bobs. "I want to taste your sticky cum in my mouth," she teased. "I want to feel it flood my mouth and gag me," she continued in her relentless torment. "I want to feel it ooze out my lips, and cover my chin." She had worked herself into a frenzy. She loved talking dirty, she loved to watch the shocked expressions, she loved saying the words out loud that some were afraid to speak even in the quietness of their mind.

He was speechless. She stepped up the pace of her sucking. A wildness had come over her. There seemed to be almost an aura surrounding her. He did not know, maybe it was just the light from the dashboard, but as she savagely attacked his cock, coaxing and milking him with fervor and passion, he sensed that in this moment there was a mystical purity to her. She was in her element, she was alive.

He fought off the impending sensations, he wanted to hold on to this moment, to capture it for an eternity and yet he knew it was useless. She raised her head and mouthed in a husky voice that he barely recognized. "Give me your cum. I need to feel you explode in my mouth, I want to drink you in," she commanded and resumed her assault on his cock.

"I want to feel you in my pussy; I want to take you up my ass. Shoot your seed inside of me" she croaked.

He tried to speak but could not. Words had been stripped away. His mouth was open, but he was speechless. His whole being was centered on his cock. She held the words now. He was mute. It became an unexpected turning of the tables. For weeks they had corresponded and he led her through fanciful fantasies. Now it was her turn.

Circling the top of his twitching cock, she crooned "I want you to fuck me, to taste me and stick your tongue deep in my wet pussy." She buried her head again in his lap and then raised her mouth to say, "I want you to push your tongue deep inside of me, inside my pussy" and then after taking a deep swallow of his cock, whispered hoarsely, "and in my ass."

That just about brought him over the top. The thought was so utterly nasty yet so secretly appealing. He could not hold back anymore. She had moved in for the kill. He heard in her coarse breathing, the passion in which she was devouring her prey.

Suddenly a bright light filled the cab. He was blinded and he froze. Glancing down at the speedometer, a panic ripped through his body. She felt him tense and sat up as a blaring siren began to wail. The color flushed from his face and the blood drained from his cock.

He desperately tried to push his partially hard cock back in his pants while slowing his vehicle down and moving to the side of the road. The flashing lights speared repeatedly into the cab; they were disoriented by the strobe like effect. They sat, panic stricken, pulses beating rapidly and did not say a word.

Then, out of the darkness came a cold hard sound; "CLANK, CLANK, CLANK." The police officer knocked on the window.