The Irreverent Reverend Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Deeper and deeper he reached; his raging manhood impaled her, filled her and she cried out to the heavens, wishing her whole body would split open so that he could come inside, not just his seed but his very soul. She pried apart her cave's walls and though her arms and legs were tightly bound she willed herself to open, to meet this man's thrusts, to swallow him the way a body of water consumes the dropping of a mighty stone. Jessica had given herself up completely to this man, raw emotion guided her and she was beyond her body. There, in her room, on her bed, the pretenses of her life disappeared and she felt pure; no longer was she the flirtatious girl or the brazen woman. There, with this man, she felt that she was standing on the threshold, after years of heartbreak and disappointment, of a place that only existed in fleeting childhood memories or in wishful adult fiction, that with each slam of his cock she sensed that they had arrived and were knocking on a door called "home."

Tears welled in her eyes and still the couple writhed on the bed, each engrossed in their single minded flagellations, both combined in their desire for unity, to come together, to meld themselves, for man to enter woman, for pain to become pleasure, for the dualities of life to be merged into the oneness of the cosmos.

From behind her closed curtains he felt the light of day clawing at her windows and as the night receded an involuntary thumping, a palpitation started in his loins and the Reverend began a rapid fire pummeling of his pelvis against hers. His seed was rising, he could feel it building and pain seared in his bruised testicles. He quickened the pace; faster, harder, deeper he pushed as if there was a great stone blocking his release. She shook underneath and his face brushed across her tear strewn cheeks. He wrapped his arms around her tightly, her small frame almost a ball in his embrace and he squeezed. With one last thrust, he felt the stone crumbling, she began shaking in his arms and from deep within his chest he let out a mighty roar, the cave opened and he spewed forth his seed.

They lay quiet for several minutes. Only their ragged breathing was heard. He lay sprawled on top of her and her body, although limp, still held him in her embrace. They both felt him shrinking and the slow contraction seemed to pull them back to reality, but the afterglow burned brightly in each of their hearts. The lone candle, stripped of its power by the gathering sunlight, fluttered back and forth on the bedside table and went out. In the quiet of the morning, the sputtering of the candle roused the Reverend and he lifted himself up on his elbows and pulled out of Jessica.

He looked at her and in the morning light, saw a smiling angel. Her hair was matted; sweat caked her skin, and her eyes swollen. But in her face glowed, and she had a far away look of content, the kind of look that comes only on the fourth or fifth day of a week's vacation, after the cares of the frenzied former life are forgotten and before the worries of the return have formed. Here, on a lounge chair with only the beating of his heart and the quiet of the ocean, she looked up at him, and waited. He moved to untie the stockings binding her arms and legs. Gently, he set her legs down on the bed and smoothed her arms to her side. He gazed at her and felt peace. Then, the strangest thing happened. The rising sun, whose stealth at dawn had caused him such agitation during the night, sliced its way under the curtains covering her window, and a bright sliver of light landed on Jessica.

The Reverend looked to where it landed. He was amazed. There, between her open legs, the sunlight was spotlighting her open pussy. Her red and puffy lips glowed in the light's warmth while all the rest of the room remained in the haze of semi-darkness. It was as if the gods had wished to pierce the darkness and follow the Reverend into the cave. He opened her legs wider and she felt the light warm her vagina. The oasis of light grew, night gave way to the rising sun and her loins glowed. The Reverend blinked and he wondered if the source of the light was instead coming from Jessica, if between her parted thighs, there was a glowing sun and the light was leaking out. He stared in wonder and noticed, sparkling in the sunlight, a whitish glob. With his forefinger he reached between her splayed lips and cupped his creampie on his fingertip. Holding it to the light he marveled at the mixture of his semen and her juice. He fancied seeing sperm swimming in the sparkling globule and lifted his finger towards her face. With eyes full of delight, he showed his discovery to her, like a small child holding up for recognition and approval, a shell found on the beach. She looked from his eyes to his finger, opened her mouth and unrolled her tongue. He took the globule of their sex, the seeds and fermentation of their desires, held it to his nose, breathed in the heady mixture, and offered it to her waiting and outstretched tongue. It was a simple act, a communion between man and woman, yet its power would seal their covenant forever.

Emotion engulfed the man. Tears welled in his eyes. By unrolling her tongue to accept his seed, she had given the Reverend gift of her love and submission and he cried at the beauty of it. The horror and the ecstasy of the long night now washed from the Reverend and he knew from this morning forward he would be forever changed. Jessica watched as the tears flowed down his cheeks and her soul, so full of love and compassion reached up to cradle this man. By the light of the day she saw her man and she knew that her door had finally opened and she was home.

A teardrop reached his upper lip and paused there, at the edge, on the reddish brown scab that formed where he had cut himself earlier in the night falling against his vehicle's hood. The salty tear softened the scab and Jessica, with her tongue still outstretched in supplication, watched as his teardrop, dangling on his upper lip, absorbed a tiny speck of blood, became cloudy and turned deep crimson in color; it loomed large on his lip, growing in size until it fell and landed directly on her tongue, in the middle of their juice.

Her tongue now held a mélange; a communion of their bodies; semen, tears, blood, saliva and cum. Through their act of passion their souls had been united, now their bodies were mixing as well. Blinking his eyes, he said to her, "You once called me a Reverend. I am not." He stammered out the words as he began to convulse, "I am just a simple man who has spent his life looking for god."

She listened to his words and they echoed from the empty corridors of her lost childhood. Tears began to flow and Jessica felt an electricity surround her body.

"Take this, and drink, it is my blood, given for you, in remembrance of me."

Her body shook, her soul shivered. He had spoken holy words; words that had meant nothing to her in the past, but now, in this moment, she knew these words and her tongue held the vessel of life. Through the tears, the man and the woman locked eyes; he took his tongue and placed it on hers, with his lips he covered hers and they kissed.

The sacrament, the combined excretions of their bodies overpowered her senses and as their tongues swirled in this primordial ooze, she knew that she was finally home. He pushed her tongue deep into her mouth and she swallowed the holy brine. Kissing deeply they exchanged the salty goo.

Daylight was upon them when they had cleaned the communion from the inside of each other's mouth and he fell into her arms. They embraced, their bodies spooned into the endless circle of light and dark; pain and pleasure, good and bad, hard and soft, male and female. They had been changed forever. The light of day would always shine brighter because of the night; and the darkness, no matter how black and bleak, would always hold the promise of the rising sun.

12