The Island

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Still, she wasn't surprised when the steps paused outside. The beeping of the combination followed, muffled -- someone was trying to be quiet.

This quietness was what disturbed her the most -- it had the threatening ring of stealth. Since the chat between the guys on the boat earlier, she had the odd impression that she held some trump card -- something was certainly preventing the worst happening to her at every turn. This 'higher circle' thing.

She suspected it was to do with her unusually appearance -- she had viewed her striking face and good figure as nothing but a curse in the past; attracting attention was usually not a good thing for her. But here it seemed it was worth something.

The door opened with that all too familiar swish, then closed again. She was alone in the room with someone.

Chist, she wished she could see. She decided that head on confrontation was the quickest way to tackle this.

"Hello?" She called out, in as controlled a voice as possible. It was hard to command power when you were chained and blindfolded on a bed.

No response. Not good.

"Not going to introduce yourself? Well that's just rude..." She drawled, listening for his breathing, the rustle of clothing. He was standing a foot away from her, not moving. She heard a very quiet chuckle. Not enough to identify him by....was it Jarel, back as promised? She stopped trying to guess. This could be anyone, anyone who knew the code.

The faint glow of light through the blindfold flickered as she felt him lean over her. Instinctively, she brought her loosely chained fist up to where his stomach should be. A firm, cold hand caught her wrist before she made contact.

His other hand restrained her right arm, and she felt him lean in, until his cheek brushed hers, his breath on her ear.

"Now now..." he breathed, "As much as I'd love to watch you struggle, we can't have you hurting yourself..."

"Get your hands off me!" She hissed back, but another whispered chuckle was her only response. Whoever this was, he was being very careful -- he knew she couldn't tell his voice if he whispered, and he was giving nothing away.

She could feel his mouth brush her ear. Suddenly, he captured her ear lobe between his lips, running his tongue along its edge.

Lux kicked her legs and thrashed her head towards him, and abruptly he drew back and let go. He took two steps back, and she heard him rustling with fabric, and the tearing of packaging. She lay still and concentrated on breathing. She had the distinct feeling this was only going to get worse.

A step back towards her, and a hand clamped around her arm, holding it down to the bed. She let out a hiss of surprise and pain as for the third time that evening, a needle pierced her arm, followed by the cold sting of fluid. Was he knocking her out again? She hoped he was. Not being conscious would be preferable during whatever he was going to do with her, and it made sense if he wanted no struggle. 'No bruising...' the little voice in her head suggested. 'He doesn't want to leave any bruising...'

Instead of the fuzzy drift out of consciousness, Lux became aware of a tingling warmth spreading first through her arm, followed by her other arm, then legs...it was then that she realised she was completely alert, but could not lift a finger. Panic rose in her gut.

"Just a little muscle relaxant..." He whispered from above her. "You'll find you can't speak, which is a shame, I'd prefer it if you could...I might have knocked you out, but then, I wouldn't want you to miss this..." He ran his index finger along her lips, then traced her jawline and throat. Finally his fingers rested at the hollow of her throat, and his other hand began to draw down the zip of her suit.

'The sick, evil bastard,' Lux thought. Rage filled her as he drew the zip down further, agonizingly slowly, down between her legs -- never touching her skin. As he pulled the sides of leather apart, exposing her entire torso to him, she mentally detached. What had she expected when they caught her?

He could do what he liked to her body, as others had before, but her mind was her own. This bastard wasn't going to break her.

He stood for a moment, just drinking in her pale milky skin, her figure. She was curvy, but slim and toned from years of physical exercise. Her breasts were pert and rounded, not large but beautiful, with taut rose nipples. She knew his eyes would travel down, over her firm stomach, to the neat triangle of black hair framing her mound.

The blindfold and paralysis left her hyper aware of every sensation, and she tried not to gasp as his fingers lightly began to trace her skin, first around each breast in circular movements, then inwards until his finger circled a nipple. Suddenly, he pinched the taut peak, inducing a jolt of pain. He repeated the action on her other nipple.

Even in this twisted situation, the pain brought a twinge of pleasure with it, an excitement that lingered in Lux's body. It did not concern her, she had learnt years ago that her body was a eagerly responsive traitor, that did not discriminate between men and circumstances. She had also learnt to control it well, she could hold off a climax until she passed out if necessary. Mind over matter.

Lux could hear his breathing becoming ragged as his fingers trailed down over her abdomen. She felt him kneel down at her side, and leaning over her he took her left nipple between his teeth, sucking and tugging, as his right hand trailed towards her mound, combing through the hair there before he slid his whole hand over her sex, rubbing up and down.

He released her breast and moved his mouth over hers, running his tongue over her closed lips, prising them apart. As he pushed his tongue between her lips, probing her mouth, he pressed a finger between her folds, rubbing her clit lightly. She was glad of her self control, despite his taunting, she was not too moist.

He shifted now so that he was on his knees between hers, forcing her left leg out as high as the chains would allow, still with one hand between her legs and his mouth lowered to hers.

Releasing her mouth, he thrust two fingers up inside her hole. She gasped at the intrusion, and he growled in arousal, as he began to finger her cunt roughly.

She felt the bed shift as he rose up, and began to unzip his pants with his free hand. His hands temporarily left her, then he lowered onto her.

Lux could feel the whole of his hard torso pressed into her, his shirt open, her bare breasts pressed against his chest. He shifted up and his shaft slid up her leg, the head of his cock stopped pressed threateningly against the opening of her pussy.

He brought his fingers up to her lips and pushed two into her mouth, rubbing them against her tongue, and she could taste herself.

Very slowly, he began to move his hips, rubbing his shaft along her slit.

"I hope you do become whore to the King, or Prince, my lovely..." He whispered, "That way every time I pass you, or him, and at every ceremony, I can think to myself 'I fucked that tight little cunt'."

With that, he thrust his cock deep inside her. Lux made no sound as he began to pound deep into her. She was unprepared, it had been a long time since she had been with a man and it hurt, but she refused to turn him on further by making a sound. She imagined she were back on the island, her island.

Anywhere but here, with him.

He took her brutally, but very quickly she could tell he was close. His breathing was laboured, and she felt his cock swell inside her. Finally, with a grunt, he pulled out of her, and she felt his warm seed splatter across her stomach and breasts, again and again until he was spent.

He shifted up her, and she smelt her musky scent mixed with his as he brought his crotch up to her face. She felt his slick, softening cock on her lips, as he pushed it into her mouth, wiping the tip on her tongue. Lux fought the urge to be sick as she was overwhelmed by his smell and bitter taste.

When his breathing settled, he moved off her, pulling out off her mouth, and Lux heard his zip being drawn. Next, he mopped her chest and stomach with a cold, damp cloth, before zipping her suit back up.

Cleaning up the evidence, Lux thought grimly. She had begun to get some movement back in her hands, and she finally seemed to have control of her lips. He had timed this well.

Finally, the man turned and without another word, tapped in the combination and left the room.

"Big mistake." Lux declared loudly to the empty room.

Her revenge list was getting longer by the day, but she had no doubt she could find this one. In time. She was going to enjoy destroying that bastard, him, and anyone else who wanted to play.

She just needed to be patient...

12