The Island

Story Info
Sometimes money can buy happiness
6.1k words
4.22
37.2k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Alaska7
Alaska7
49 Followers

I had been working as a landscape designer for over 10 years and had just recently gotten married for the second time. Laura was my assistant for almost two years before we got married, she was my assistant for almost 2 weeks before we fucked the first time in a pool I'd just completed for a client that was away in Europe while the work was done. all the other crew had left and I was just finishing up and taking some photos. I'd asked Laura if she would mind posing in some of the pictures for a little extra cash. She agreed and had brought several bathing suits to pick from. I told her the yellow one, which happened to be the smallest, would look great with the blue of the water and the green of the ferns. She stepped behind a privacy fence around the shower and stripped off her clothes while I set up a reflector and a couple of lights.

"Wow, I think that bikini might sell a lot of pools!" I said as she stepped out.

"Oh sure, the bikini, what about whats in it?" she shot back teasingly.

"That could sell a lot of any thing it wanted." I smiled and shot the first of several hundred pictures that followed. after we got a dozen poses in I suggested she change suits and she dashed behind the wall and came out wearing a light blue suit that had a thin panel up the front and laces around both sides.It left her entire thigh bare and was far more sexy then the even smaller yellow suit had been.

I had started getting hard shooting her in the yellow, but now I was as hard as a rock and thee was no hiding it. Laura didn't seem to mind as her poses kept getting sexier and her eyes kept wandering down to my bulge.

"OK, that's enough of that one, I want to try on the last suit now." she said as she slowly pulled herself out of the pool, her nipples hard and her eyes smoldering.

She came out wearing a white lacy knit bikini that almost looked as if you could see through it. As she walked toward me I realized that I could see her nipples through the weave and a small patch of blonde hair. She stood in front of me and adjusted the top as she asked me if it looked alright. I swallowed hard and looked slowly up and down her tight body.

"Oh yes, that looks almost perfect." I said.

"Almost perfect? What's wrong with it?" she pouted.

"There is a bathing suit covering it up." I said with a grin.

"Well, if that's all it is we can fix that." she said as she pulled off the top and pulled the string holding the bottom on. "Is that better?"

"Oh, yes, now THAT is indeed perfect." I sat my camera down and took her in my arms. Her body formed to mine and her mound pressed on my hard cock. I could feel the heat of her pussy through my pants. My right hand slid behind her head and I pulled her face to mine as my left hand clasped her ass and I pressed my cock tight against her cunt.

As we broke the kiss she opened my pants and pulled them down as she dropped to a squat. She cupped by balls and wrapped a hand around my shaft. At just over 8 inches my cock has gotten me a lot of pussy and she was going to be just another fuck until she started blowing me. I had never had anyone make love to my cock like she was doing, and after just a few minutes I had to make her stop before I shot my load. My knees were actually getting weak and I pulled her up and kissed her deeply while i let the boiling in my nuts simmer down.

"Let's go over to the rocks." I said, stalling for time. I led her into the pool and over to the large, flat rocks around the water fall. The cool water of the pool and spray from the falls helped my impending orgasm subside and I pulled myself out of the water and turned to help Laura out.

"I'll stay here, you sit on the side." She said. I sat down on the smooth sandstone and she spread my legs and dropped her head to my cock. Her body was floating in the pool and she expertly brought me right back to the edge of blowing my nuts and then stopped.

"OK, Big Boy, I've been wanting to feel this inside me ever since the first day I started here, so don't you dare cum yet." she squeezed the tip of my cock firmly, which actually seemed to ease back on the urgency to cum. She pulled herself out of the water and pushed me down on the warm rock. Standing over me, the Sun behind her, she slowly lowered her pussy to my cock, guiding the tip between her lips and it seemed as if she actually sucked my cock with her cunt, slowly working herself lower and lower until the entire 8 inches was buried and her body was trembling like a leaf in the wind.

"Oh, fuck, that is so big I feel like I just sat on a football!" she gasped finally. she started pumping up and down, slowly at first and then as the lubrication increased and the desire caught fire she started seriously fucking me with long, deliberate strokes. Her pussy was on fire and milked my cock each time she lifted her ass, until the tip would almost pp out and then drive all the way back to where our pubic bones pressed together.

She fucked me with all the vigor of a school girl on prom night, which she had been just that spring before coming to work for me. I felt my load coming and rolled her over, grabbing her ass cheeks and pulling her hips up, she put her legs straight up and I fucked her as fast and hard as I could for about 10 seconds before pulling out and spraying a jet of hot cum across her tits and face. As the second blast erupted she opened her mouth and managed to catch most of it, which she swallowed like it was sweet nectar.

I stood up on wobbling legs and out of the corner of my eye I saw a pair of eyes and a bald head barely peeking over the neighbors fence. I motioned with my eyes and Laura turned her head and smiled. she got up and turned toward the peeping Tom and wiped a wad of cum off her tits and into her mouth as her other hand spread her pussy giving him a full view of her fresh fucked hole. I watched as his eyes rolled back and closed as he obviously shot his load against the other side of the redwood fence.

His eyes flashed a thank you to both of us and he dropped out of sight. I heard the sliding door open and close and watched as Laura tried to collect all of the cum she could and lick it off her fingers. I took her body to mine and pressed my mouth to hers, tasting my own cum as my tongue tried to push down her throat.

And now, 2 years later she was just turning 20 and I was just turning 35 and she could still suck a load out of me better and faster than anyone I'd ever face fucked.

I'd semi retired from landscaping, my last two jobs had been for Casinos in Vegas and Reno and those two alone had made me enough to retire comfortably on. With what I'd saved and invested over the years I tipped the scales at over 5 million in the bank on the day we were married.

And even if she left me the next week and took 1/2 of it she would have been worth every penny.

I didn't tell her where we were going, I just had her pack very light, the bare necessities and only one bathing suit, the blue side less one that was still my favorite. Aside from the summer dress she was wearing and a few light skirts and shirts you would have thought we were only going away for a weekend, but she knew were would be gone at least a Month.

The private plane arched out over the Pacific and turned south. As soon as we reached cruising level I went forward and asked the pilot how long it would take us to reach the island.

"About 2 hours with this tailwind, no more the 3." I thanked him and closed the cabin door. Laura was looking out the window at the pacific far below and the quickly fading coastline, a large boat far off in the distance cut a white wake across the blue sea.

"OK, where are we headed? can you tell me now?" she pleaded.

"You will see soon enough, we have about two hours to kill before we land, and as this flight does not seem to have a movie scheduled I guess we will have to find a way to entertain ourselves.

I had just expended my load of cum in her mouth when the Captain clicked on the seat belt sign and the intercom relayed his message that we were starting our descent. The small Island came into view as the plane turned to line up with the runway. You could see the entire island, no roads, only two buildings and one of them was a hanger beside the airstrip. The other was a small cabin on the edge of a tiny cove. White sand beaches ringed the island and a small hill rose from one end. The plane sat down in an almost text book 3 point landing and after checking that his satellite phone was working and all the provisions were off loaded and stored in the hanger he said goodbye to the pilot and co pilot.

"OK, Welcome to 'Laura's Island' I said as I swept my arms in a circle. "My wedding gift to you."

"What? Laura's Island? You mean..." she looked around at the lush jungle and pristine beaches.

"Well, it was actually named Isle de Norte by the original owners, but the name change was agreed upon in the negotiations." I didn't mention that it had taken almost a 1/4 million to get the government to agree to changing the name, but I have found there is very little that cannot be arranged for the right price in most pan American countries.

We loaded two backpacks with some basic food and cookware, bedding and towels and headed toward the small cabin about a mile away, which was almost exactly 1/2 way across the Island. after we got the cabin opened up and dusted out and the cupboard stocked I suggested that we go for a swim.

"That sounds wonderful, just give me a minute to change." she said.

"What change, just take off your dress, we have the island to ourselves." I put my hands on her hips and slid the fabric up her body and over her head.

"There, that's all the clothes you will need to wear the rest of the time we are here." I dropped my pants and slipped off my shirt and picked up a large beach towel and a small basket filled with wine, cheese, bread, lotion and a small MP3 player.

"Well, there is one thing I'm going to wear, and you'll just have to live with it." She said as she opened her travel bag and pulled out a large brimmed sun hat.

Somehow the site of her in just a hat and beach shoes was even sexier than just being completely naked. I took her cue and pulled out my roll-able fishing hat.

"Well, now that we are the best dressed couple o the island shall we adjourn to the beach?" I opened the door and followed her down to the waters edge where small waves of almost crystal clear blue water lapped at the un-tracked white sand. we laid out the blanket and I opened the wine and set it in the ice pack inside the cooler. Then we waded out into the water, and after almost a 1/4 mile the sand finally started to get over head deep, her head at least, I was only up to my shoulders.The waves were around 3 to 4 feet, and it was quite simple to catch a crest and body surf almost back to the beach.

After almost an hour playing in the water we headed back in. I was hard just from watching her naked body cavorting in the waves. We dropped on the blanket and let the hot sun dry us off. I rolled on my side and my hard cock pressed on her thigh. she took it in her hand and started slowly jacking me off as I licked and nibbled at her salty nipple. I ran my hand down between her legs and she was wet and ready to fuck as she spread her legs wide and moaned as I probed her pussy. I brought my fingers, wet with her juices to her lips and she sucked them hungrily. I rolled over on top of her and easily slid my cock into her hot, eager cunt.

"Oh God, yes, fuck me hard baby!" she yelled as I pumped faster and faster into her. I felt her pussy contract and she grabbed my ass and pulled me deep in her pussy as she clenched in the rolling orgasm that seemed to just build one on top of the other until she fell back spent and panting. I pulled out just as I started to shoot and sprayed her with my cum load. I rolled off her and watched as she massaged the hot cum into her breasts. We soon fell asleep and sometime later I awoke with a start when a shadow fell over my face.

I sat up and shaded my eyes and saw that there were two figures blocking the bright Sun.

"Oh, sorry there, didn't mean to startle you." a deep male voice said. I could see now that it was a man and a woman, both attractive and what I guessed to be in their early 40s, he might have been 50 at the most.

Laura awoke with a start as well at the sound of the man's voice and tried to cover herself as she sat up and tried to hide behind me.

"Hello, I'm George and this is Caroline." He extended his hand and as I shook it I suddenly realized that they were both naked as well. The man knelt on the edge of the blanket and the woman sat down beside him.

"We were out beach combing and saw you sleeping here, thought we'd make sure you were not getting a burn, happens fast in this Sun."

"No, I mean, yes, I suppose it, oh, well" I stammered for the right words. "I suppose we hadn't considered that."

"It's pretty common, we see a lot of kids come down and bake the shit of themselves the first day down and fly home wrapped in bandages the next day."

"Oh, yea, uh, I'm Aaron and this is my wife, Laura, we, ah, well, we just bought the island, we're staying in the cabin over there." I motioned toward the cabin just up the beach.

"Oh, well, I suppose that means we are trespassing! I offer my most humble apologies, we've been coming to this cabin for several years, we were friends with the former owner before he died. We just sailed in from the mainland for the weekend, we tied up just off the reef on the other side of the hill."

"Well, I don't mind sharing my Island with our guests, if you don't." Laura piped up, extending her hand to shake theirs.

"Well thank you." Carol said "We won't be a bother, we'll keep to the far side and you won't even know we were here."

"No, no bother at all, I'm sure the island is big enough that we can share." I added.

"Thank you, and may I say what a great island you have yourself here, it has been a favorite getaway of ours for many years." George said as he stood up. "I guess we'll be getting back around to our side of the island then."

Carol stood to follow him and Laura and I both stood up.

"Oh please, don't run off, come up to the cabin and have a glass of wine, or perhaps some Tea?" Laura said, looking at me for a sign of agreement which I eagerly expressed. Carol was a great looking deeply tanned blonde that I was having a hard time not staring at.

"Well, if your sure we are not intruding, I could go for a nice cool drink about now." George said.

I picked up the beach towel, grateful to have something to hide my slowly emerging hard on. Laura picked up the basket and we headed to the cabin.

"So what is it you do when you not buying Islands, Aaron?" George asked.

"Custom landscapes, pools, falls, some fountains now and then." I said.

"I'm in real estate, mostly down in Costa Rica, I might be able to run some business your way if your interested, I often get calls for custom pools and landscaping. Carol handles all my books, I can sell ice boxes to Eskimos but can't balance my damn checkbook, don't know what I'd do without her." He patted her firm, tanned ass to emphasize the point.

"Laura has been my right hand gal for years, I'm he artist and she's the bean counter, sounds like we have a lot in common." I said as I slid my hand around Laura's hip.

We went into the cabin and Laura got 4 glasses out while I dug out a very fine bottle of wine. We sat around the small kitchen table and I poured a glass for everyone.

George lifted his glass and said "To Aaron and Laura, thank you for being gracious hosts." we tipped glasses and George sipped at his wine.

"Ah, Mi Sueno, Cab El Llano, an '07?"

"Very good! an '08, I see your an aficionado." I said

"George failed to mention that in addition to dabbling in real estate he also owns a small winery in Modesto that he inherited from his Grandfather, he was raised on California wines." Carol interjected.

"Really, what is your label, perhaps I've encountered it?" I said with a keen interest.

"Oak Grove, it's a small production, very limited distribution." George said, waving his hand dismissively.

"Yes, very limited indeed! I had to pay dearly for two bottles of your '04 just last Month, and was very fortunate to find those." I told him as I refilled our glasses.

"Well, in exchange for your generous hospitality I'll have to see if I can't facilitate a couple more bottles making their way into your cellar." George said, smiling at Carol.

"Yes, I think we might manage that." Carol agreed, "But now I think we should let these nice young people have their privacy, we have imposed on them enough for one day."

George agreed and as they were headed out the door he stopped, "Have you been to the spring yet?"

"No, I'd been told that there was a spring at the base of the hill but other than the airstrip, this cabin and beach all I have seen is from the air, and today is Laura's first time on her island."

"Just head back toward the airstrip and watch for a trail about 1/2 way headed to the mountain." Carol said.

"Yes, I noticed it on the way in, we'll have to go exploring tomorrow." Laura said.

I watched as they headed down the beach, Carol's bronze ass drawing my gaze like a Moth to a flame.

Laura grabbed my cock and squeezed "Yea, I noticed her ass too Buddy, and don't think I didn't see that schlong of his."

"Yes, well, I suppose if we are to have guests on our island we couldn't have picked much better ones." I said, cupping her ass and pulling her into a deep kiss.

Laura put the glasses in the sink and I unpacked some of our gear. I got out my video gear and checked it out and double checked the signal on the SatPhone.

"Hey, it's still a few hours before it gets dark, why don't we go explore that spring?" Laura said as she slipped onto the chair beside me.

"Sounds good, I'll grab a flashlight in case we get back after sundown." I stuffed a light in my bag with the video gear and tucked a couple of joints in a side pocket with a lighter.

We could hear the sound of a small water fall through the dense jungle canopy and as we came around a bend in the trail there was suddenly a beautiful pool with a 30 foot cascade dropping into it. And Carol was standing pressed against the smooth cliff face while George was vigorously fucking her in the ass.

Laura started to turn back and I grabbed her hand and pulled her to me, "Wait" I whispered "I want to see this."

Laura looked at me, looked at the couple deep in the final stages of lust and smiled. Her hand found my cock and she started stroking me in rhythm with George's thrusts into carols ass.

I took out my camera and started taping. soon Georges ass clenched and he shot his load in Carol's ass, she turned and dropped to her knees and as she took his still hard and very impressive cock in her hands she noticed us in the edge of the trees watching. She smiled and started sucking and licking the cum off George's cock, trailing a last string of cum from his cock tip to her lips as she pulled her head back and smiled at us lewdly.

George saw her gaze and turned to see us. "Oh, Dear, wasn't expecting you'd be stopping by today!" he said calmly "I suppose I owe you another apology."

"Oh, no, no, not at all, as you can see he didn't seem to mind at all." Laura said as she stroked my hard cock for them. "And I honestly can't say that I minded at all myself."

"Yes, ah, yea, what she said." I muttered, trying not to shoot my load, but was not be denied and I stared at Carol's huge nipples as my cum sprayed with abandon.

"Oh, my, now that is the nicest applause I think I have ever had!" Carol laughed as Laura milked the last drops of cum from my cock.

"OK, it would seem that everyone here has had a nice orgasm except me, that hardly seems fair." Laura pouted as she playfully slapped at my rapidly softening cock.

Alaska7
Alaska7
49 Followers
12