The Island

Story Info
Three survivors of a boat accident wash up on an island.
1.5k words
32.2k
6
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following is intended for an audience who enjoys a short fast paced story. Please view as such.

*****

"God my head hurts." My eyes open and things slowly come into focus. A woman stands before me. Her hair was long and blacker than the night sky on the new moon. Those eyes, like sapphires, could steal a soul. Her skin was the color of caramel, and probably tasted like it as well.

"Easy, you are hurt pretty bad." Her voice was like that of angel come down from heaven. "What do you remember?"

Looking around I see I am in a makeshift hut of some kind. Tall leaves make up the walls and ceiling. Sand is everywhere. I am swinging gently in a... hammock. "I remember... being on a... boat." Confusion sets in. "This is not right, where am I?"

"You are on an island, safe." Her lips, so red and delicious looking. "What else do you remember?"

"Panic, chaos, the boat. The boat was sinking." Instantly I sit straight up. Pain coursed through my abdomen. Looking down I am wrapped in a blood stained cloth. I feel a hand on my chest, pushing me back down.

"Calm down. You need to rest so you can heal."

"How long have I been here?" I grunt out in pain.

"Three days. You must be hungry. Here, eat." She held out a piece of meat.

I ate the meat. It tasted horrible, but I was very hungry.

After eating she told me what happened. The boat started sinking, quickly. She was not sure as to the cause. Managing to find a piece of floating wood she swan over a mile to a patch of land off in the distance. There was no time to deploy life boats. Many drowned and sharks had their fill that day. Once she made it to shore she began to look for any survivors who may have washed ashore. Of everyone she found only six were alive, four died later and one was still unconscious. The more she talked the harder I got.

"So we are stranded on an island? And you are my savior? I suppose that means I owe you my life?" An evil smirk came across her face.

"Don't say things you do not mean." She laughed a little.

"I am serious. You saved me. We are on an island. There is no way I can repay you. I owe you my life." I was serious I did owe her my life.

"Say you owe me one more time I will take you up on that." I could tell she was serious.

"I owe you my life. Anything you need, if I can do it will be done." I had no idea what I agreed to.

"In that case." She raised her skirt and straddled my face. "Eat my pussy, bitch"

The smell was strong and amazing. Her lips were already dripping wet. I was not sure how to take this. I did not think she would do this. 'I owe you my life' is only an expression and she was taking it seriously. But damn, her wetness looked tasty.

I wrapped my arms around her thighs and began to eat this strange woman's pussy. I knew nothing about her, but apparently I belonged to her now. Her pussy tasted better than I imagined. I've never had anything like it before. So sweet.

She grabbed me by the hair pulling me in closer to the wet deliciousness. "God you are good. I have not had anyone down there in months. I think we are going to be just fine here on this island."

She began to slide her pelvis up and down my face, smearing her juices all over me. "That's good bitch. Don't stop, Mommy is about to cum." Her grip on my hair tightened as she smothered me with her wet cunt. Unable to breath I did everything I could to make her cum. I had a firm belief she was not going to let me breathe until she had her fill. "OH GOD YESSS!" Thrusting and growling she unleashed a waterfall onto my face. I choked, afraid I might drown.

She let go of my hair and sat down beside me. "That was good. I do believe you will make a fine servant."

I did not even know this woman's name or what to call her. Yet here I am, her cum covered bitch.

Rustling could be heard outside. "I think we woke my other guest. Stay here, I will be back."

I was able to hear another woman's voice. She asked what happened and where we are. All her questions were answered.

"I owe you my life." I smiled, this unseen woman did not know what she was getting herself into.

"Do you really mean that?" I could clearly hear the evil in her voice now. Before I was oblivious to it, now I know better.

"Yes, there is nothing I can repay you with. All I have is my life, which is now yours." Poor girl, I think to myself.

"This day just keeps getting better and better. Eat my pussy slut."

"What, this is not what I meant! It smells like you just finished fucking! Get off of me! I am not a lesbian!"

"You agreed to be mine. You are whatever I say you are. Now eat slut."

I am not sure what else went on but there was a lot of commotion. Eventually the unseen woman submitted and I hear her slurping away at the woman's pussy. A few minutes passed before there were screams of pleasure as the woman began to orgasm.

"Can you walk slut?"

"Yes."

There was a loud smack followed by crying.

"That is yes Mistress. Now clean your tears and follow me."

This woman, who apparently wishes to be called Mistress, came in with her slut.

She had long red hair and was extremely pale. Her clothes were torn, allowing her left tit to fall out. It was nice and perky. Her face already had a bruise in the shape of a hand.

"Bitch meet slut. Slut meet bitch."

We stared at each other. I was more or less okay with the situation. Slut was obviously scared.

"Slut is going to need help being broke in. Do you think you can manage to help with that Bitch?"

"I will do whatever I am able Mistress." I hold my side and try to get up.

"Lay down you do not need to get up for this." I plop back down.

Mistress comes over and pulls the makeshift blanket off exposing my still hard cock.

"Slut, I want to see you ride him."

"But, I have never had sex before. I am still a virgin."

Mistress grabbed a stick and hit Slut across the back of the thighs. Slut screamed in agony. "You are a slut. Now ride his cock."

Sobbing, slut straddled me. Her body slowly lowered down to mine. I felt her sweaty hand grab my cock and lift it towards her plump cunt. She may have been scared, but her juices were already dripping down onto me. Her crying picked up and her breathing hastened as my cock touched her wet pussy. The tip began to enter.

"Please, I do not want to." She cried out, which was quickly followed by screaming.

I gasped as the air was nearly knocked out of me. Mistress had pushed Slut down onto my cock. She did have a virgin cunt. I was the first one to ever be inside of her. It was so tight it almost hurt. Blood ran out of her, down my hips and thighs. She was crying. She had to be in so much pain, more than just physically.

"Ride him Slut!" Mistress was getting upset.

Slowly she began to rock back on forth. My cock sliding in and out just a little every time.

CRACK!

Mistress hit her on the back. Slut continued to cry.

"I want you to make him beg me to cum! If you do not then things will only get worse for you!"

"Yes, Mistress." Slut wiped her tears and snot. She forced herself to stop crying as she began to ride me hard.

Smack! I was slapped on the face by Slut. "Beg Mistress to cum inside her slut."

Smack! Again. "Beg Mistress you bitch."

I felt my cock throb. He was about to blow his load. "MISTRESS MAY YOUR BITCH PLEASE CUM INSIDE YOUR SLUT!"

"Cum Bitch."

With those words, I thrust up further into Slut's cunt and blow my load of hot milky cum. The sensation must have been what it took to send her over the edge as well for she began to beg for permission to cum. "MISTRESS MAY YOUR SLUT CUM ON YOUR BITCHES COCK!"

"Cum Slut."

Slut's pussy began to spasm and quiver gushing fluids the entire time. "THANK YOU MISTRESS!!" We both yelled together.

*****

That was many years ago. Now the three of us live on this island together. We have grown to know and love each other. Things were rocky at first but now, everything is fine. The Mistress with her Bitch and Slut. We could not be happier, alone on this island.

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
mrwidehorizonsmrwidehorizonsalmost 9 years ago
Gilligans kinky Island?!!

I often wanked as a kid picturing Ginger and Mary Ann dominating lucky Gilligan lol. Great story but rather short. Hope you continue! Cool story. Thanks for sharing!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Lab Rat Ann goes in for a volunteer lab study with dire implications.in Mind Control
Cherri Bomb A lonely girl develops a horny split personality.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Homecoming Hypnotism Ch. 01 Mark controls his mother's mind for kinky, sensual fun.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Bimbo! Ali makes a board game for girls.in Lesbian Sex
Prize or Penalty Ch. 01: Size Queen TV game show makes a bimbo of her.in Lesbian Sex
More Stories