The Island

Story Info
Is this paradise?
28.7k words
1.9
75.2k
28
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you Tigeressman for making this possible

I have included many characters from "The Sales Office" You need to read that to understand this story.

All people who have sex are adults at the time they have sex. No minors are involved with sex scenes or observe them.

*

There was a seer who two years ago she saw a huge island appearing from nowhere in three years' time. She was to go claim it and start a colony and the world will come.

It was an odd piece of the sea, no oil or gas or worthwhile minerals not to mention any sign there would be land there anytime soon. She went to the International community who gave sovereign rights to 'The Island.' The Island would be huge 250 miles by 300 miles more or less whose boundaries that stretched 500 miles off its coastline

It seemed as if Elie's health was just degrading. No one knew what to do, it seemed as if she had just given up on life. She just sat in the corner of the room in her cherry rocker and white shawl.

The fourth empathic voice was still there and getting stronger. It was almost insistent. Kia mentioned, "Master Dave once told her that she would know when something was wrong with Elie from 1500 miles away and I would take the first flight out just to be with her. What if there was someone that had such strong empathic skills that they could just use mental power? Was Elie an empath?"

It seemed highly unlikely, even Xena who had high empathic skills herself, thought it was hard to imagine.

They did not know about Patricia Isabella, Pi for short, and James. They were Elie's twin cousins. Pi had such high empathy skills that it included telepathy. Her skill was cultivated over many years, starting as age 2. At the age of 7 her empath skills were extreme and her telepathy skill were just starting. When puberty hit she could project over vast distances to pinpoint targets.

Doctor X was in nursery school compared to her.

Elie and James were also empaths as well as Xena, but not as good as Pi. James being a twin had about 2/3sthe skill of Pi had and Elie about 1/3. Kia was not an empath but had such a strong bond with Elie, it was a shared experience, and Xena about had ¼ the skill of Pi

It was Pi Elie was searching for and she found her. After Xena, Kia, Elie, and an unknown mystery entity got through with an empathic meeting Kia shared her concerns. Not only was there the mystery force that keep getting stronger and stronger but it seems Elie was in a self-induced coma, just sitting on her rocker with a white shawl on her, and was not getting any better. The mystery entity filled all with a sense of dread.

Pi was frustrated, she did all she could do. Pi brought James up to speed, they both loved Elie deeply and James agreed. Tonight when everyone else is asleep we will do it.

That night while everyone else was asleep Elie got two massive bursts of mental energy. Only one person in the world could have done that. The first burst was to wake Elie from her coma. The second one was a desperate plea for help, bring as many people as possible. Elie had one year to get everything together.

"If I know her, if I do not get my shit together she and her brother will double the blast. They would love that."

First, the rocking chair and shawl were thrown in the trash. They are for old people. Elie looked in the mirror on the wall, her eyes no longer had sparkle, and they looked old and faded. Elie had items piled in the trash and her car was gone.

Later when Kia was coming down the stairs for breakfast, something seemed out of place. Kia screamed, "What the fuck is going on!"

Elie was so frail, while sitting in that chair she lost half her body weight. She had to get back in shape. Only one person could do it, The Master (actually his name was Alvin).

Elie barged into his office, pleading for him to be her personal trainer. The Master covertly took a picture of the frail Elie. "Under one condition, you have to have accountability. No slacking off. At 11:00 you will Skype all the clubs to aid you in this." This agreed to, Elie went home to surprise of all her friends.

Later that day Elie spoke to her friends at home.

"Well friends, you will never believe this, we are getting the band back together as many as we can. We have one year, my cousin who healed me, is in desperate need of help. I intend to help her and the story is impossible to tell."

"The Master is going to get me back in shape. I hope you and some other elites will join us."

In unison, a chorus of "I will Mistress" rang through the kitchen. No thought was needed, this was Mistress.

At 10:30 PM The Master talked to the barman to set up a Skype message with all the clubs, of a picture that will not come down until 11:00 PM when we have a surprise in store. The Master put up his picture of a frail Elie.

There was a gasp and some murmuring among the members. The picture remained up so most people were not watching it when 11:00 PM came around. The Master had taken the stage by now with a microphone.

"Hey dipstick, who said you could take my picture?"

"You are welcome Elie."

Everyone's eyes were glued to the screen. Chants of "Elie! Elie!" Arose.

The Master stated "As you can see our beloved Elie is on the frail side. I am going to beef her up but all of us will need to keep her accountable. That would be through prayers, cards, packages etc. We will appoint a lead person to divide the clubs up."

"There will be a magical event that is going to happen with the aid of Elie's cousin. I intend to be there. We are hoping many of our core group from seven years ago will also attend. The thing is where we are going does not exist, it is just ocean right now. Elie believes in her and I believe in Elie, she is a close friend."

The year flew by. Pi was making all the arrangements. Somehow she got a mothballed aircraft carrier and a large barge. We didn't dare ask how she did it. Three days before the island will appear the carrier and barge was sitting right inside "The Island's" perimeter.

Twelve hours to go and scans confirmed no activity.

Elie took a bath and got some sleep. Four hours to go, everyone was downcast. She saw an attitude adjustment was in order. "Listen everyone, this is my cousin. I believe in her with all my heart. I would not be here nor would I have brought my friends if I did not believe in her. Some say this is impossible, all that means is it has not been done before. There is a first time for everything."

Elie started setting up cameras and video cameras "to get the great moment." The others, including Pi, shook their heads and went below.

15 minutes to go, Elie got her magic back, her eyes had their sparkle. Now she had her piercing violet eyes back. It did not go unnoticed.

5 minutes to go, Elie insisted everyone get on deck. They all humored Elie. Pi was bawling, she thought she failed.

3 minutes to go, Elie checked her cameras and positioned others to film the great event.

10 seconds to go, a rumbling was heard.

1 second to go, the waves crashed as a very large island appeared. Many cries of "NO WAY" and "THAT IS IMPOSSIBLE rang on the deck. Elie gave Pi a hug.

James was voted as flag bearer. He was to plant the flag and take videos of different parts of the island.

James was surprised that on the island, there was fresh water, dry land and places suitable for building. In addition, there was a very deep channel on one side of the island, big enough for the carrier and on the other side small dock areas for smaller vessels. The carrier would be used as a safe haven if needed as it would weather most things.

The videos of course, went viral.

Elie made a Facebook page to keep people updated.

Then Elie got an e-mail she did not recognize, she took a risk and opened it. It read:

Dear Islander,

"Hello, My name Marie, a 19 year old French student exchange student." "I was talking to my friend Loui, a 20 year old French exchange student. We are both in the scouts. We were wondering what you were doing for your houses of worship (temple, church, mosque?) Obviously you do not have the resources to do the work so it would have to be made outside and brought in."

"What are your thoughts about letting the scouts themselves take ownership of them so it is made the way it should be?" "I mean a worldwide effort."

With Love,

Marie and Loui

Elie jumped on Facebook and posted. "To any active Boy or Girl Scouts. Our Island is in need of a Church, Temple and Mosque. We want scouts to take ownership of them so each one can be made to their heritage and religion. We consider houses of worship to be key to our community. We consider them a refuge for those of faith and those who need faith.

"Houses of worship can only make our community better. For any scout who comes to the island they have to be respectful of other religions. Because of limited resources items will have to be made off-site and brought in. We will also need appropriate leaders to bless the houses."

"Hello Island carrier, do you read me? Hello Island carrier, this is Commander Jet."

"Commander Jet we hear you loud and clear."

Jet said "Listen I have Brigadier General CO on board. Would it be ok if eleven birds landed on deck?"

"Commander Jet, switch to channel 7 so the captain can land you and welcome aboard."

"Hello Main base, Hello Main base."

Pi came on the speaker. "Hello carrier, what is up?"

"Pi get out the party hats and welcome mat, we have company. Eleven planes are about to land."

"Thank you carrier." Pi got on the speaker. "Everyone get on your Sunday go to meeting clothes. Elites look extra sharp, we have VIP's incoming in ten minutes.""

Marie and Loui were on those planes hanging on for dear life; military planes were not made for comfort. They were excited about being in charge of such an important undertaking. They agreed the church should be larger than the others simply because Christians will outnumber the other two.

While eating dinner with Elie, Marie asked Elie why she was getting a huge amount of mail.

Elie hit her comm link "Grace, you will be here with your Mistress in the Mess hall with Marie and myself in seven minutes."

"Yes Mistress, welcome back Mistress."

Marie said, "Elie they are all the way across the ship and you expect them to get here in seven minutes?"

"No Marie, they will be here in five minutes."

Marie was shocked when Xena and Grace stumbled into the mess hall at the five minute mark.

"Permission to kiss both cheeks of Mistress?"

"Permission granted.

"Permission to tell what happened to you Mistress?"

"Granted."

"Marie, I can only tell you part of the story, Kia and Elie need to tell the rest. It will be very traumatic for them, even more so for Marta."

"Seven years ago Elie had a nervous breakdown. Using her empathic skills she found Pi. Pi, who has extraordinary empathic and telepathic skills, was the only one who could heal Elie. It took seven years. Pi said it would have taken less time if Elie just called her."

Pi jokes, "She calls me irrational but, I think I am a universal constant."

Grace was in total glee, "Permission to use the radio room Mistress?"

"Granted."

Grace sprinted out the door.

"Hello Base Camp, Hello Base Camp."

"Base camp here, what do you need Grace?"

"MY MISTRESS IS BACK!"

William said "Lord help us all"

Pi said "It is bloody well about time. I need someone with a crop in her hand and cuffs on her belt."

Grace said "I think she wants to train James, Pi, Jet, CO, Marie and Loui."

Master William warned "Grace you will have to train Marie. I can do Loui and perhaps "The Master" can do Jet. I am not sure about CO, it will be hard for her to submit."

Pi was grinning like a Cheshire cat, she was having a grand time. What she saw actually came to be. The yellow-eyed tigress with radiant red hair.

Her 5'6" 120 lbs. frame had 38BB 26 36 showed her firm athletic body. She was cousin to Elie and twin sister to James. Pi said she loved James like a brother, which he was.

Pi said aloud "I do not think James ever realized that I made his lame peephole in the shower larger." "I made sure, there was always a pair of cum covered French cut panties in the hamper."

"He knew they were his for the taking. He loved to sniff them and jack off time after time until they were encrusted in his cum."

"He seemed to adore my pink pom-pom ankle socks. I think he licked them to get a stronger scent."

"A girl can only take so much teasing. I will jack-knife off his diving board anytime."

That night the elites decided to make their big announcement to all of them. Kia got on the speaker. "Can all the subs and masters please come to admin? Also can Pi, James, Jet, CO, Loui and Marie come as well? Marta please go to your room to speak to your Mistress."

When Marie and Louie came to admin the room was crowded. They did not realize the island was crawling with Masters and subs. They just seemed to be very friendly people.

Kia started the meeting. "I know several of you do not know why you are here. You probably have noticed that Elie gets a lot of mail. Before we go to Skype I would like to make some introductions. I have gathered some of your personal data that I will include. Some of this you may already know."

"You may ask why I am doing all these introductions. Obviously, you can tell what color hair I have. In the last job I had, we had a welcome party and did something similar. I hope we can all be great friends."

"Marie is a 19 year old scout who is from France, she has apple red cheeks, green eyes and beautiful mid back length French braided black hair. She measures 34B 24 34. Of course, she wears French cut panties. You can tell what day of the week it is according to the color of panty she is wearing.

Her favorite foods are 'French Onion soup' and freshly baked 'French Baguettes. She is an Exchange Student. Loui and Marie live in the same town in France but live just a few kilometers from him back at their exchange homes."

"Loui is very over protective of Marie. He is 20 years old with mysterious hazel eyes. He is also a scout from France. He weighs in at 160 pounds and has a nice 8" cock."

"Loui and Marie are going to take charge of our houses of worship. We are going to let the scouts of Christian, Jewish and Islamic faiths take ownership of each house. They can then furnish them according to their heritage and religion."

James is a Battalion commander. He is one of those muscle bound freaks that can bench press 350 pounds. He is 6 foot tall, weighs 210 pounds and has a 13 inch long and 6 girth cock. He does not get many complaints from the ladies."

"Pi is as you know an empath par excellence, she is 5"6" and is 38 C 26 36."

"To say CO had a meteoric rise in the military is an understatement. At the young age of twenty-seven she already is a Brigadier General and has a very promising future. This busty officer stands at 5'8" and measures 40DD-28-36." Her 150 pounds frame is all muscle, she has just 12% body fat."

"Now for the older crowd. We have been together for ten years now more or less and have been through a lot of good times together. I hope to be able to tell you about an event that united us all but that decision is Marta's alone. If we get permission, Elie will tell her story and then she will have to bolt and I will finish up."

"Marta and Goldie are twins. When their mother died seven years ago, she wanted Elie and me to adopt them. They are both 38 B 24 36. Marta was a natural blonde but dyed her hair brown and cut it short. I think it is rather stylish and will be practical here on the Island."

"Now you will hear Title differences; do not be afraid, we are just people. Master William is the master of Marta. He is thirty-two and as you can see he has dark hair, black goatee, square jaw and a stern gaze. He just has a 6.5" cock but can stand at attention if needed."

"Master Alvin over there, he likes to be called The Master. He is the master of whips. He can flog you to sub space and you will love every second. He is double jointed which helps with the whips. His specialty is the double whip filet. He is thirty-five has short black hair. He is husband to Xena and Master to Grace."

"Grace is very special. She is what we call a switch, she can be a Mistress or a sub. She worked very hard for her title. She had to do double the work so it was very difficult."

"Then there is the mischievous Cheri, her curly golden hair frames her face wonderfully. She is Elie's snitch bitch. She is thirty-three and measures 38D 36 38." "She has a very caring heart."

"Then we have Xena, wife of The Master, also Mistress over Grace. She is thirty-two years old and is 34B 22 34. Invest in some earplugs or you will never get any sleep."

"I of course, am Kia. I am thirty-four years old with my olive colored skin from my Persian heritage. I have black tresses, am 36D 24 38 with dark aureoles with a cherry on top. I adopted Marta and Goldie along with Elie when their mother died seven years ago. I used to be a sub but then Elie needed me so I became a counselor for her, a special friend. We lean on each other so I am kind of elevated from a sub now."

Kia heard the comm link go off.

"Kia I have permission."

"OK Elie give me five minutes."

"Lastly, is my special friend, Mistress Elie. She is the iron fist enforcer. She is the mother of Goldie and Marta. Her official subs are Xena, Marta and Grace. As you will see, she is Mistress to just about everyone."

The elites could not help but chuckle.

"She has piercing violet eyes. She is thirty-four years old with a 34D 24 34 frame. She has raven hair and James and Pi are her cousins. Oh, I almost forgot, she loves to hear people scream."

The elites went into a full belly laugh.

"Most of us older members can be referred to as elites, as that was our function back with the clubs."

Elie came rushing in. "I wanted to tell you what untied us all. I will tell the main part and Kia will finish. I was totally worn out, so Kia called my boss, Albert and just said Elie, Marta and I are taking a two week vacation. When I objected my boss told me if he saw me at work before my two week vacation was over I would be fired."

"Xena, Grace and Marta were given the task of planning the trip. They were overjoyed that they were given such a special task for their Mistress. Subs covet special tasks, even small ones. It shows what your Mistress thinks of you to give you such a task and how much she loves you. Through much consulting, they picked New Zealand. A paradise, but every paradise has snakes in the grass."

"Once we got there it was indeed beautiful. We got all the pamphlets and maps for the local area. Leave it to Kia to find the nude beach on the map. Kia and I were having a very stress relieving day at the beach when I told Marta to go screw someone before she goes mad."

"She must have been having fun, I think I even heard a YEE-HA. Then she was gone just a bit too long. I looked over to where she was and I saw a great disturbance in the sand, like a lot of people being in one place at the same time."

"After I yelled, Kia and I followed the footprints to behind a building, there were four ball less, cock-sucking bastards that were raping my Marta. Nobody but nobody messes with my subs. I know how to deal with ass wipes."

"Kia and I took matters into our own hands as it were. We cock-walked the four to a very nice policeman, I am guessing he never saw such a scene before. After I told them to explain to the policeman, why Kia and I had all four cocks in our hands and that the longer they delayed the more I would squeeze."

"The idiots did not think I would do it. It took them a while to tell the policeman they raped Marta. By then, they had bruises and cuts in places that would be difficult to explain to their girlfriends."

123456...8