The Island

Story Info
Married couple discovers love & lust with local natives.
8.3k words
4.31
164.1k
71
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Don Beck
Don Beck
132 Followers

Don and Traci were on their second sailing cruise. The first, on their 25th anniversary, had been so much fun that they had gone home and quickly saved enough money for a return trip. They were blown away by their first trip. The food, the weather, the scenery, and the new friends they had made were all outstanding. But especially the sex. They had made love like they were both new to it. They could never get enough of each other. They came close to making love on a beach but stopped short because there were people not far away. They both regretted not following through and had talked about it many times, both vowing that if they had the chance again they would take it.

On their first cruise, Traci had been one of the more attractive women on board. And while many of the women didn't have as nice a body as she did, they still wore some pretty small bathing suits, shorts, and tops. They didn't seem to care and nobody else did either. And while Traci would never wear anything risqué, Don was glad to see that this time she had brought along some clothes that she looked very sexy in, including some very short shorts and a couple of slightly revealing new tops.

The night before the cruise, there was a welcoming dinner. When Don was dressed, Traci told him to go out and have a drink and she would meet him there. He was dying for a beer so he went. About the time Don began to wonder where Traci was, he saw her walking towards him. He did a double take. She was absolutely drop-dead gorgeous and very, very sexy. She had really gotten her body into great shape and she had a tan that accentuated her curves and lean muscles. She was wearing a very short casual skirt and a low cut top with some sort of push up bra that really showed off her nice breasts. As she approached, Don realized he wasn't the only one watching her. When she reached him they shared a small but intimate kiss.

"God you're gorgeous!" Don said.

She simply smiled and said, "I thought you might like this."

He got her a drink and they settled in to enjoy a wonderful night. They watched a gorgeous sunset, had drinks, a good meal, and met many of their shipmates. And just about every man they met checked Traci over, some less discreetly than others. They spoke at length with a couple of the young men who worked on the ship. They envied them for their lifestyle. When the evening was over Don couldn't wait to get Traci back to their berth. As he stripped off her clothes, he was surprised to find her naked under her skirt. Her pussy was dripping.

"You can't imagine how good that warm breeze felt blowing under my skirt", she said.

Don laid her back and was quickly lapping up her delicious, warm juices. That breeze must have felt especially good because she came very quickly. He knew she wanted to suck him but sometimes he just couldn't wait, so he moved up between her legs and slid his erect penis into her warmth. She felt so good, so wet, so tight. Don held back as long as he could but sometimes she made him so hot there was no slowing his impending ejaculation. It was an extremely intense orgasm as he emptied copious amounts of his seed into her love box. As they later fell asleep in each other's arms, Don was so relaxed, so in love with this wonderful woman. And he was really looking forward to their next week together.

The next morning when Don woke up Traci was not there. There was a note from her telling him to meet her for coffee on deck when he was ready. He wiped the sleep from his eyes, put on a pair of shorts and a shirt and went outside. It was a wonderful day. He scanned the horizon briefly, then looked up and down the ship for Traci. He spotted her a short ways away apparently helping to hoist a sail. As he got closer he realized one of the deck hands was standing behind her, his hands on top of hers, helping her. As the ship rolled, he could see their bodies briefly press against each other, his loins pushing into Traci's ass. As Don approached, he could see a big smile on Traci's face. He also couldn't help but notice how good looking the young man with her was. She waved to Don, turned back and said something to the deck hand, and then released her hold on the rope to him. She met Don with a hug and a kiss.

"What a beautiful day", she said, as they sat down on a bench by the railing.

Once again Traci looked great in a nice pair of shorts and a snug top. Don had remembered what she said last night and he had come out without underwear. He was now feeling that nice sensation of a warm breeze against his balls and dick. After a few minutes, Traci's friendly deck hand arrived with three cups of coffee.

Traci said, "Don, this is Carlos. He was kind enough to give me a sailing lesson so I invited him to join us for coffee."

Don and Carlos shook hands and settled in to a pleasant conversation. This young man immediately impressed Don. He was very intelligent with a great sense of humor. He told us that he, like much of the help on board, was from local islands. He spoke at length about his home island, with a name Don couldn't pronounce, and about his life and customs. Don gathered that he was mostly of Spanish descent. Even Don had to admit he was handsome. He was about six feet tall with black hair and a firm, lean body. He wasn't real dark, but had a deep tan that Don would have loved to have himself. As they talked, Carlos introduced them to three other young men from his island, all built very much like him and almost as good looking. Over the next few days, Don and Traci spent quite a bit of time with these young men, and were also introduced to a couple of young women from their island. They could see why the cruise lines hired them. Apparently there were some good genes floating around their island because all of them were very attractive.

Don and Traci met numerous people on the ship, made a few friends, and had lots of fun. But they spent most of their time, when they weren't making love, with Carlos and his friends. Carlos told them interesting stories about their island. One was that although many people left the island from time to time, they always came back. They seemed to have a society of extreme friendship, love, and peace. There was very little crime on their island. They would be passing by it in a few days and Traci asked for a personal tour. Carlos became quiet at the request. Carlos told them that outsiders were rarely brought there but that he would see what could be done.

The next few days were outstanding, with numerous parties, wonderful sunsets, and unbelievable sex. One evening after dinner, Traci and Don were sitting together in a lounge chair at the very front of the boat. They were alone. Traci was wearing a pair of loose fitting shorts and a cute top that zipped part way down the front. Don kissed her neck a little, and they both started to lightly touch each other, occasionally looking around to be sure they were still alone. After a few minutes, he began to play with the zipper on her shirt and before long it was open down past her breasts. He wasn't sure why but she never tried to stop him. She seemed to be much less inhibited lately. He could tell she was enjoying the breeze lightly caressing her tits. She was braless, but then neither one of them wore underwear much anymore since that first day. He continued to kiss her neck, able to look down and see her jutting nipples. He started to rub and lightly pinch them with one hand. His other hand soon found it's way into her shorts. He easily found her growing bud between her lips, stole some moisture from her hole, and began to rub it slowly. Almost instantly she was moving her hips against his hand. Don looked around one last time but they still had this spot to themselves. His hand was now moving rapidly across her clit. Between that, his other hand caressing her nipples, and the breeze blowing not only across her breasts, but also over her lips and pussy, she was helpless. She allowed him to bring her pleasure to a boil, and then she released that pleasure into the evening air. Traci's orgasms were usually strongest when brought about by a tongue on her clit and a finger inside her pussy, but this one was every bit as strong. She even moaned a little, unable to help it and not really caring anymore. Don pulled his wet finger away from her receding bud and rubbed the remaining juices on her nipples. As they lay there in total peace, they heard footsteps behind them. Don went to pull up Traci's zipper but it immediately snagged. Traci simply pulled her shirt closed as best she could, but except for her nipples, she was still quite exposed. They heard Carlos' voice as he asked if he was interrupting them.

Traci turned to greet him, said "No", and invited him to join them.

When she turned, her top opened a little more. Although it was now twilight, he got a good glimpse of Traci's nice tits. As he sat down, he said he had some good news. They would be passing by his island tomorrow and the captain had given him special permission to take them to visit his island. He had also contacted some relatives and been told he could bring Don and Traci there as his special friends. They were flattered and told him they would love to see his home. He also said a couple of the other men and women from his island would be going with them. He mentioned a few more things about his home and they talked for quite some time. Since they would be leaving early, Don and Traci went back to their cabin to get some sleep.

As they undressed for bed, Traci knelt in front of Don and began to love him with her mouth. Don had always loved the way Traci sucked him. So he simply held her head and selfishly let her. When he told her he was getting close, she turned around and waved her nice ass at him. Don knelt down and stared. He loved the sight of her pussy from behind. He moved up behind her and allowed his hard cock to find her pussy. He slid into her slowly at first, savoring her warmth, her wetness, her tightness, her love. Although they started slowly, the urgency built until faster and faster they moved against one another. They rammed repeatedly against each other, as they had so many times before, knowing exactly what felt best to the other. Don was pleasantly surprised to witness a second orgasm by his horny wife as her pussy clamped down on his dick, pushing back against him. As often happens, her orgasm triggered his and he immediately emptied his hot semen into her moist pussy. They continued to slowly thrust against each other even after their orgasms had gone, just feeling the wondrous sensations brought on by their sex. They then lay down in each other's arms, totally in love. They proclaimed their love to each other and said goodnight.

They both drifted off quickly, but Don could have sworn he heard Traci say, "Carlos", right before she started her slow soft breathing of sleep.

The next morning was gorgeous as usual. Don and Traci jumped up early in anticipation of an adventurous outing with their new friends. They were soon on their way in a small motorized boat. They were told the trip would take about an hour so they settled in and enjoyed the day. Carlos continued his dialogue about his wonderful sounding home. Some of what he told them was a little bizarre but very interesting. He said there was virtually no crime, no hatred, no jealousy, nor any of the major "sins" that was prevalent in most of society. When he explained why Don and Traci were both a little surprised. They didn't have a standard religion to speak of but worshipped the earth, "much like the American Indians", he said. He explained that their forefathers had traveled the earth and had brought back much of their behavior from various people and animals. He talked at length about a group of monkeys they had studied that had no fights or wars and the whole group was like one big family. And apparently these monkeys mated willingly with any other willing monkey in the group, even though they had mates.

Traci laughed and said, "So you just sit around and have sex all day?"

Carlos smiled and said, "Not exactly, but it is like no other society that we know of."

No wonder everyone always returned home, Don thought. As Traci and Carlos continued their discussion, Don began to talk to a pretty young woman named Maria. She mentioned to him that it was obvious how much Traci and he loved each other. Then she asked him if he trusted his wife.

"With all my heart", Don answered.

He thought this was a strange question but before he could discuss it more, they arrived. To say their island was beautiful was an understatement. Traci and Don were both awestruck. They were led to a path, which took them to a small village. They couldn't believe what they saw. Every single man, woman, and child was attractive. They were beginning to think they had stumbled onto some weird science experiment, but Carlos read their minds.

"We don't completely understand it either. Either our ancestors had incredible genes, or it's the climate, our lifestyle, or some of the special foods indigenous only to this island. Or maybe everything combined", he explained.

They were then treated to a morning meal consisting of delicious fruits and juices. Carlos went on to explain that today was a very special day and they would be witnesses to a unique ceremony. They spent the rest of the morning exploring their beautiful island and visiting with many different people. All were very friendly. Don could easily see how this could be considered Paradise by some. About midday, Carlos and Maria came and got them.

"If you wish to participate in our ceremony, we will have to prepare you. Basically, we dress you in our native garb and ask that you follow our customs."

Traci and Don both agreed and went off, Traci with Maria and Don with Carlos. Don's preparation consisted of nothing more than putting on a native wrap around his lower body. They also covered his tender skin with what he guessed was a native sunscreen. He was then treated to a mildly fermented brew of various juices. He simply relaxed and shared stories with these wonderful people.

Traci's preparation was similar. As she slipped out of her clothes she noticed that Maria and another girl who was helping her glanced at her sex, smiled and said something in their native tongue. They then spread a sweet smelling lotion over her whole body. She was pleasantly surprised to feel her skin come alive and her sensations heightening. She was also pleased to notice that it turned her unexposed white skin to a dark tan, matching the rest of her. They then gave her a simple robe to wear and left her alone with a delicious nectar. After a few moments, Carlos walked in.

"I was under the impression that the men and women were separated until the ceremony", she said.

"That is mostly true, except for me. You see, I am what you might call the leader of our people. So I am here as a courtesy to explain our ceremony to you in detail. First, I want you to know that you are the first outsiders to witness this in over 50 years. This is a great honor. I am also here to humbly ask that you participate."

Traci replied, "Of course, as long as I'm not a human sacrifice. But if this is a somewhat sacred ceremony, why are Don and I allowed to join in?"

Carlos smiled and went on, "I have certain powers, if you will, of being able to see deep into other people's souls, you might say. You are a very strong person with an enormous amount of love and understanding. You are very trusting and often put other's feelings ahead of your own. I even wondered if you might have lived here in a past life. If you are at all reluctant to participate, I can help. That nectar you are drinking is very special. It affects everyone differently, but mostly it allows a person to overcome their inhibitions. It can't make you do anything against your will. And you will still have all of your decision-making abilities. No matter how much you drink, you will be able to say no or walk away if anything offends you. If it would help, I will join you in a cup right now."

Traci didn't know what to say. She was a little reluctant, not knowing what role she would play in the ceremony, but she knew she could trust this handsome man. And she was flattered that she was being allowed to take part. With that she smiled at Carlos and took a big gulp of the nectar. It was so delicious that she quickly finished off the rest. Carlos also drank his and then left. Maria entered and refilled Traci's cup. They sat and talked as old friends, Traci sipping from her second cup of the nectar. Traci felt a sudden glow overtake her senses as the nectar began to course through her body. Traci then realized that Maria had gotten out a different gown for her to wear. She slipped her robe off and put on this gown. It was a wrap that covered just past her bottom, and draped over one shoulder. It covered only one of her breasts, the other exposed to the world. She actually found it quite comfortable. Maria coaxed her to finish the rest of her fruit nectar and then led her outside.

All the adults of the village were waiting, lined up in rows with men on one side and women on the other. In the back of her mind she knew she should be uneasy in her wrap, but she wasn't in the least. All the other women wore identical wraps, and they all looked very attractive. As they began their procession, she noticed many of the men and women were holding hands or walking arm in arm. She fell in at the very back of the line, Maria in front of her and Carlos at her side. As they walked she noticed her sensations heightening even more. Her skin tingled, she could smell numerous fragrant flowers, and the colors suddenly seemed so bright. As a soft breeze blew under her wrap, she could feel her sex begin to warm with desire. This caused her to look around for Don, but she did not see him

Soon the foliage opened up onto a beautiful white sand beach. As they reached the beach, she saw that the islanders were trailing off into the dense jungle on both sides. She started to do the same, but Carlos lightly grasped her arm and led her out onto the beach. There were two solitary trees in the middle, casting a shade over many large and colorful blankets. Being suddenly alone on this idyllic beach with Carlos, she easily allowed herself to be led to the shade of the trees. Her senses were now in high gear as she took in the sight of the ocean and the gorgeous man next to her. She quickly forgot all the others as she realized how much she wanted her new handsome friend. She was very much aware, deep down inside, that she shouldn't feel this way, but she went along with her feelings, allowing her deepest desires to rise up to the surface. She smiled as she realized how good she felt with no guilt whatsoever. As they stopped, Carlos turned and faced the trees and began to speak loudly in his native tongue. As Carlos had led Traci onto the beach, Maria had guided Don off to one side. Although puzzled as to what his wife was doing with Carlos he simply stood and observed as the others appeared to be doing. As Carlos began to speak, Maria turned to him and once again asked, "Do you trust your wife?"

He quickly replied, "I trust her more than words can say."

Don was beginning to become a little uneasy with what he saw, especially knowing a little about their culture. But he also had to admit to himself that Traci looked beautiful. And the juice he had been given had put him in a very relaxed mood.

Maria said, "If you truly love and trust your wife, do not interfere. Allow her her pleasure."

Beginning to sense what might be coming Don said, "How do I know Traci will be okay with this?"

Maria replied, "On that you will have to trust me. I, and every woman here, have been the center of this ceremony. She will be fine."

Don Beck
Don Beck
132 Followers