The Island

Story Info
Jailed college students learn a lesson.
6.9k words
84.3k
16
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hairy4135
hairy4135
208 Followers

Looking into her rearview, Tanya Kelly cursed "Shit how fast were we going?" She asked as she pulled her red Mustang to the side of the road.

"I don't know - you were driving." Kristy her companion laughed.

The two girls sat giggling as another patrol car pulled up in front of them and the two officers stepped out of their cruisers. They approached the girl's vehicle one on each side. The office approaching from the rear walked slowly up to just behind the driver's side door, and tapped on the window. Tanya pushed the button that rolled down her window.

"License and registration." The big man said.

"Uh- what was I doing wrong?" the young blonde asked.

"License and registration!" The officer demanded again.

Tanya handed him her license and registration and then looked at her friend who was trying to control her giggling.

"Miss Kelly, you failed to stop at the stop sign back there." The officer said looking down at the girls through his sunglasses.

"I am sure I stopped." She replied.

"No young lady, slowing down is not stopping."

"Oh, I'm sorry I promise to stop the next time." She said smiling at him, that always works back home.

"I see you are from Tennessee, where are you girls headed?" he asked.

" We are on our way back to School in Baton Rouge, we are freshmen at LSU."

"Step out of the car." He said opening the door and stepping back.

"Why? I said I would stop the next time."

"Miss, please step out of the car." He repeated.

Tanya slid her left leg out and stepped out onto the road. He smile had tuned into a frown and her eyes could burn a hole in the officer. She stood in front of him with her hands on her hips. He looked her up and down. Her tank top was fit tight showing off her firm young breast, her blue hot pants were topped her tanned slender legs. Her blue eyes were set in pretty face framed by short blond hair.

"Step to the rear of the vehicle." He told her. She rolled her eyes and tossed her hair as she walked around the car.

"Face the car and place your hands on the trunk.." he commanded her. Tanya turns and placed her hand on trunk and leaned forward sticking cute butt out as she looked over her shoulder.

"OK Mike, get the other one out." The first said to the other one.

"Mike stepped up and opened the passenger's door. Get out and join you friend." He said.

Kristy Goss slide out and stood facing the officer, he blue green eyes about ready to tear up. She walked towards the back of the car while the young cop watched. Her shoulder long blond bounced as her ample hips swayed from side to side. When she was positioned beside her friend Mike leaned inside the car and looked around. Soon he stood up.

"Ok girls hands behind your backs!" the older office ordered taking Tanya's arms and pulling them back behind. He fastened his cuffs on her wrist as his partner did the same to Kristy.

"Look here what is this?" he asked holding a small bag of green leafy substance.

"Kristy! Where did that come from?" Tanya yelled in shock.

"It's not mine!" her friend answered as she was being turned around that's when they saw the wrecker parked behind the police cruiser.

As they were being walked to the back of the squad car Mike told them, "You have the right to remain silent, you have the right to an attorney, any thing you say can and will be used against you, do you under stand."

Both girls answered, "Y-yes I guess so." As they were being put in the back seat.

The police car pulled up to the rear of a three-story brick brown building and the girls were taken out and lead inside. A chubby woman who looked to be in her mid thirties took them from the officer and placed them in a room together. After what seemed like an eternity she returned.

"Ok girls, I'm going to put in the holding pin, come right down the hall here. She said pointing to her left. The girls walked ahead of the matron to a large cell that had four other women standing around, the woman opened the door and removed the cuff and pushed the girls in the cell one at a time.

"Find a place to get some rest, the judge will see you in the morning." She said as she was walking away.

The girls huddled together along one of the walls and squatted down until the next morning.

"Kelly and Camp!" a tall older woman called as she opened the cell door. Most of the other women were gone as the two collage students stood and made their way over to the open door.

"Do we get a phone call now" Tanya asked.

"No, now you get to see the judge." The woman laughed pushing her down the hall. They walked through a few door way and into an elevator, the guard pushed the button for the third floor and up they went. The doors opened and they were pushed across the hall in through double doors. The room was not big but not small either to one side stood the two officers from the day at a long table sat a middle aged man in an dark blue suite, across from was an younger man also in a suite before. At the bench sat an elderly man in judge's robes on.

"This case is?" the judge asked.

The man in the dark suite stood, "Case number 3375807, judge, position of an illegal substance, with the intend to sale". He said.

"How do they plea?"

"Not guilty, Judge," the younger man said.

"We ask that bail be denied, judge, these girls live out of state and go to school in and other state" the older lawyer said.

"Mr. Thomas, do you have any objections?" the judge asks.

"No objections Judge." Replied the younger lawyer

"Very well the case is held over until next month, the prisoners will be held out at the camp." The judge said as her banged his gavel on his desk.

"Wait don't we get to say anything?" Tanya cried. As the two girls were dragged away.

"Not today." the bailiff said.

They were and lead to a bus behind the courthouse where they waited for a few hours while other women were lead out of the big building and loaded with them. Then a fat man came out and got in the driver's seat and drove them off down the highway. They were on the road until after dark then they pulled through the gate with a small shack on one side. The buss came to rest by a short dock with a old boat tied at the end the women were lead cuffed together down and loaded onto the boat and escorted down wet steps to a large room with seats along the walls It smelled of puke. They were chained to a long rail that ran the length of one wall a few men and women in guard uniforms sat along the opposite wall across from them.

After an hour or two of rolling and bouncing around the boat glided up to another pear and tied off. The women were lead out of the boat and put into another buss, and were taken up a narrow dirt road to a group of buildings. The bus stopped in front of the biggest building and the women were unloaded and led inside, and told to strip. There were four women guards as well as four men guards standing around watching as most of the prisoners began to undress.

"Wait a minute, why do we have to undress in front of these men, that's not right!" Tanya said stepping out of line.

A female guard walked up to her and pushed her back in line, "Shut your mouth, you only speak when you are told and you say only what you are told to say!" the bigger woman ordered. "I am the Guard Commander, Debbi Dallas." She said "While you are here you do and say only what you are told."

"But we shouldn't have to undress while the men are looking at us." Kristy spoke up in defense of her friend, while the other women continued to remove their clothing, and the other guards smirked and made crack about each of the prisoners' anatomy.

"Oh so you two don't want to show you bodies off to men." Debbi laughed, "I bet you are dykes, is that right do we have two carpet punchers." She continued. "We got a cure for that, we'll just let you enjoy yourselves for a while." She said motioning to a one of the other guards.

The two girls were grabbed up and carried through the doors out side and across the compound. As they were being hauled to a small metal shack a few yards away their clothing was ripped from their bodies. In the middle of the small building was a bench, Tanya was laid on her back with her head supported by a firm piece of rubber in the middle of the, and her head was strapped to the hard V shaped pillow so that she could not move it. Her arms were pulled up over her head and her hands were strapped down, her legs were bent at the knees with her feet pushed up under her ass and tied.

One of the guards held Tanya's mouth open while Kristy was laid on top facing the opposite direction with her head between Tanya's legs, her ass was pressed down until her pussy was mashed tightly into Tanya's mouth then a strapped was pulled tight over and around her holding her in place on her friends face. Another strap was fastened about her head and was pulled down until her mouth was full her Tanya's cunt. And the tip of her nose was brushing Tanya's little puckered asshole. Then they were strapped down there so that neither girl could move more than an inch anywhere.

"There you go girls, we'll be back to check on you later, have fun!" Debbi laughed as she walked out and locked the door behind her.

The two collage students were left there tied in the 69 position or a few minutes before Tanya tried to speak. She moved her mouth down as far as her bindings would allow, "Kristy." She tried to say but only a muffled sound came out as if she had her mouthful of bread. But its effect was more than she counted on. The vibrations and the motion of her mouth sent a wave of pleasure through Kristy's, her body began to betray her as her vagina seeped its natural lubricant.

Kristy tried to tell her friend to stop what she was doing, this in turn caused Tanya unwanted pleasure, she immediately shock her head trying to say no but this action intensified the Kristy's stimulation. She breathes out through her nose blowing hot air on Tanya's butt hole causing her body to shiver. Any movement by one girl caused immediate stimulation to the other one setting off a chain reaction. Back and forth they went over and over until both their faces were covered with each other's pussy juice.

After a few hours while Kristy tried to swallow causing suction on Tanya's clit sending her over the edge into her first orgasm of the night, a her body shook and she lost control clamping her mouth down on Kristy's pussy and sucked in an deep breath this in turn caused her friend to explode in her own mind blasting orgasm.

This torment continued all night, nether girl got more than a few minutes sleep, each time one would move it sent waves of sexual pleasure through the other. Then the sun came up, and as it beat down on the metal roof the temperature inside rose quickly. Soon the girls began to sweat. They began to stick together, soon their hair was soaking wet and sticking to their faces the sweat was mixing with the cunt juices. They were becoming more uncomfortable, and were moving more trying to ease themselves, but the movement only caused more unwanted stimulation.

The combination of heat, body order and the sex cause an order fill the shed. With their faces forced into each other's cunts there was no way to escape the smell it was there right in their faces. They had both become resigned to their predicament and was now trying to stop the sweat and sexual lubricant from covering their faces by licking it from their friend, this just made them cum more often. This went on all day long until the door opened and two male guards came in.

"Whew! These girls smell like two little whores after a all night orgy" one o the men laughed as they loosened the straps that held the girls together, and then they helped the girls off of the bench. Taking them by the arm they helped them out of the shed and across the compound into a long building. They were taken through a door into a large shower room showerheads lined both walls and a long bench ran down the middle of the room. There where several women standing around showering a few were soaping each other while some showered alone.

The two young women were pushed under one outlet and handed one piece of soap, the two looked at the guard who standing back and smiling, "Go ahead, wash each other, we want to see what you have learned while in the box." One of the men said using his nightstick to push the girls closer together. Tanya took the soap and began to lather her friends as the water cascaded down on them. Once Kristy was soaped up she took the soap and returned the favor. As they cleaned each other they look around. The other women were standing watching them.

"Wash the cum off of her cunt!" one guard shouted. "And wash her asshole!" came another command. The two girls did as they were to as the commands came from everywhere and ever one in the room. After they had washed each other all over and poked the soap and their finger into every hole Debbi stepped up and order the water cut off.

"Dry off and come with me!' she told them handing each a small towel and a pair of flip flops. Then walking to the door leading out the back of the shower house. The girls continued to dry themselves as they followed the woman down a path to a nice looking house just off a long beach. On the beach were sever women all nude lying around on blankets, some rubbing lotion on others a few were wading in the surf as it broke along the beach.

The guard knocked on the door and a woman's voice called "Come in." She opened the door and led the girls inside. The cool air from the air conditioner made goose bumps form on their damp bodies and it made their nipples stand erect. Behind a desk stood a older woman she looked to be in her early fifties, she had brown mixed with gray hair he blue eyes set off her pretty face, she wore a short black skirt and a white shirt that was unbutton to the third button showing the cleavage of her size 40D breast.

"Thank you, Ms. Dallas, you may wait outside." She told the guard. When the door was closed she turned to the tow prisoners "I am Warren Campbell." She said walking around behind the girls and looking over their young hard bodies. She traced her finger up the back of Tanya's thigh and over her buttocks, across her back and to Kristy's back then down across her butt and off of her leg. "As you can see we are located on an island, there are no bars, there few guards, but there is no escape." She said walking in front of them she ran her hands up and lifted a breast on each of them as if she was comparing their weights. "You will be with us until your trial, which is set for thirty days from yesterday." She continued as she took each nipple between her thumb and forefinger and pinched just enough to cause the girls discomfort. "If you behave yourselves and do as you are told you can enjoy yourselves here like the ones on the beach, if not you will surfer much worst than the little time in the box you have already been introduced to. Do you under stand?" both girls nodded their heads in agreement.

"Good, Ms Dallas!" the warren called and the head guard immediately entered the room. "Take Miss Kelly back and continue her orientation, I wish to speak with Miss Camp just a little longer." She said sitting on the front edge of the desk and crossing her long shapely legs. The guards took Tanya by the arm and drug her outside then back up the path.

Once they were alone the warren uncrossed her legs and placed her hands on the edge of the desk. She leaned forward causing her shirt to open more reviling more of her breast to the young lady in front of her. "By the way your nipples are stand out it would seem that you are excited." The older woman said smiling.

"No Ma'am." Kristy said, " It's cold in here."

"Is that right? Well I am really turned on looking at your young hot body. Tell me was last night you first experience with a cunt in you mouth."

"Yes Ma'am."

"What did you think, did you like the taste of her pussy?" the warren said as she picked up a remote and pushed a button that turned on a big screen TV behind the desk. The picture flashed on, it was the two girls tied together in the little shed as they fought at their bindings and caused each other to cum over and over again. "it sure look like you enjoyed it here."

"No!" the young girl growled.

'Oh you will, before you leave here," the older woman said as she leaned back and pulled her skirt up over her hips leaving it gathered around her waist. Her long legs were encased in black stockings attached to white lacey garters. Kristy could see that she wore no panties, she saw her enlarged clit protruding out from between the lips of her well trimmed pussy beneath it she could see droplets of moisture oozing out and down the slit. "Come here and kneel before me." She ordered.

Kristy looked around for an escape but she realized there was none. She stepped forward and sack down to her knees, this position the older woman's sex at eye level with her. Warren Campbell placed her hands on top of the girl's head and guided her face between her legs until her mouth was touching the apex. "Now my dear, run your tongue along the length of my pussy." She said calmly.

The girl extended her tongue and touched the base of her slit and came upward with it. Like she was licking an ice-cream cone. "That's ok for a start but this time use more tip and dig in deeper." She was told. Kristy then repeated the motion as before only this time she did as she was instructed. She could smell the hot musky aroma coming from inside the woman's vagina, as she tasted her woman juices. "That much better, now take my clit in you mouth and gently suck on it." Kristy did as she was told, "Oh yeah, that's it sweaty, I can tell you are going to earn yourself a place on the beach if you keep this up.

Tanya was led back the compound and into another building, it was not as tiny as the "box" but it was small. Inside was a single cot in the middle of the floor stand around the cot were six men all nude.

"Here you guys, you bonus for the week, she all yours." Debbi said as she pushed Tanya inside and closed the door. Tanya turned to run but was grabbed from behind and tossed on the bed. A large hairy man in his mid forties pounced down on top of her. Two of the men pulled her arms above her head while two more pulled her legs apart. The man on top of her began to slobber on her neck as he mouthed up and down from her ear to her shoulder kissing licking and nibbling at her. He was mauling her breast as he wiggled on top of her. She could feel his hard cock as it bounced around on her body first hitting her upper thigh and then her lower belly.

"No please stop don't do this." She said tiring to get free but the men were too strong. Before long the fat man released her breast and ran his hand between them taking his cock he positioned it between her legs and rubbed the head up and down her slit pushing inward a little each time until it made contact with her opening, then her pushed forward driving it to its depth into her dry pussy.

"Iiiiiiiiiikkkkk!, Oh God, please wait, please some body get some lube, I'm too dry!" she cried out, but the man was not going to wait her tight hole had made a mad man out of him and he began to hump at her like wild dog.

"Don't uh! wor uh ry hu! missy hu! I'll uh! lube you uhup for uh! the uh! rest uh! of them! He said as he continued to pump his dick in and out of her hard, while the other men held her tight and laughed. Tanya closed her eyes and greeted her teeth, how was she going to endure all six of these men.

Kristy was now eating Warren Campbell's snatch like she had been doing it all of her life. The older woman had he fingers intermingled in the young collage freshman's blond hair and was moving her hips up and down as the girl lick and suck at her cunt.

hairy4135
hairy4135
208 Followers
12