The Island: Caroline

Story Info
An island of sex slaves.
4.5k words
4.44
104.1k
35

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 06/03/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**********************************

Author's Note: This is one of several short stories in a series called "The Island." All stories take place in the same secret island resort, where women come to serve as sex slaves for a year, under the control of a man known only as "Sir."

All characters are over 18. All places, characters, and stories are completely fictional. Sexual slavery and human trafficking are real, serious problems, and rape and kidnapping are illegal.

***********************************

"This one," Caroline said, pulling up a profile.

Pierre looked over her shoulder at the screen. The girl was pretty, but not beautiful. Normally, Caroline would have skipped over her. But there was something... Sir would like her.

"Are you sure?" Pierre used her mouse to scroll through the girl's bio. "Not very interesting," he said.

"Not interesting? Look at her! About to be evicted, her ex stole her money. I think he was abusive, but there's nothing definitive."

"That's not unusual."

"I know, but... I just have a good feeling about her. She -" Caroline hesitated. "She reminds me of, well, me."

"You? Wait, you were a service girl?"

Caroline grunted. She'd forgotten Pierre didn't know that. It was easier to work with people who didn't know. "Just show it to Sir. I'm sure."

"You were a service girl!" Pierre was stuck on that. This always happened when someone found out.

Caroline sighed. "Yes, I was. Yes, I stayed. No, I won't fuck you."

Pierre looked offended. "I wasn't going to ask."

"You'd be in the minority."

"Men are jerks," Pierre said. "I trust your judgment, then. If you think Sir will like her, I'll send the profile up to him."

Caroline relaxed. Pierre was such a decent guy. She didn't understand why he'd want to work in Recruitment. Then again, she didn't think he saw the girls as people, just data. He was a numbers guy, with only one foot planted in the real world. "Thanks, Pierre."

"Have you found someone?" a voice said behind her.

Caroline jumped. "Sir! Yes, we think so. Philadelphia. You wanted Mid-Atlantic, right?"

Sir put his hands on Caroline's shoulders. After all these years, his touch still made her breath catch in her throat. He didn't come down to the fourth floor very often, and she hadn't seen him in weeks. "Philly. Interesting. Show me."

"Her," Caroline said, pointing at her screen.

Sir read through the profile. "Yes," he said. "Yes, she'll do well. Good work, Caroline. Contact Alex."

"Yes, Sir." Caroline glowed under his praise. His hands left her shoulders. "Should we get started on another region while Alex investigates?" she asked.

"Yes. U.S., West Coast, I think," Sir said. "Hispanic or Asian. I've had requests."

"Yes, Sir. I have a few flagged already."

"You are ahead of the game. Are you trying to impress me?" Hands on her shoulders again.

"Just doing my best, Sir." As always.

"Come up to my office when you're finished here," Sir said.

"Yes, Sir!" A thrill ran through her.

She watched Sir leave the Recruitment office.

Pierre cleared his throat. "He never comes down here to talk to me," he said.

"You don't have boobs," she said absently.

"How many girls has he, er, had sex with, do you think?"

Caroline sighed. "All of them. He fucks all of them."

"Even you?"

Caroline glared at him. "If you're horny, use a bar ticket," she snapped.

Pierre put up his hands in a defensive gesture. "Sorry. I don't even know what goes on downstairs."

"Well, you know what they say about curiosity."

"It's a rover on Mars?"

She threw her stress ball at him. "You," she said, "are an asshole."

"A funny asshole?"

She rolled her eyes. "You want to contact Alex or should I?"

"I'll do it," Pierre said.

* * *

Caroline agonized over what to wear to meet Sir. Something flattering, but easy-off. Not her frumpy work clothes. She went frumpy to work on purpose, because too many of the men knew about her previous position here, but for Sir she would clean up.

She showered, brushed her dark hair until it shone, used that eye shadow that made her brown eyes glow. She had to out-pretty and out-sexy the service girls, and that was no easy task. She found that little black dress she'd ordered but never worn. Perfect.

A thong, garters, no bra, and fuck-me shoes and she was as sexed-up as she could get without going naked. She would not go naked. Never again.

She regretted her outfit as soon as she stepped into Sir's office. He was not alone. She didn't recognize the other man. He was good looking, probably early 30's, with reddish hair and blue eyes.

"Caroline, you look beautiful," Sir said.

"Thank you, Sir." She couldn't help but smile. At least her efforts had had the desired effect. "You wanted to see me?"

"Yes. This is Jeremy. I'm vetting him as a Field Agent, but I'd like to put him in Recruitment with you for a few weeks to give him an idea of what we're looking for."

Her heart sank. "Yes, Sir."

"He's only just arrived. I've given him the rundown, but he hasn't had a tour yet. Would you take him around downstairs, give him a little initiation? I'd have Andrew do it, but the new girl is giving him some trouble in the bar."

"I'm sorry, Sir. Did we make a mistake with her?"

"Oh, no. She'll do fine. She just needs a little convincing."

Jeremy's gaze bounced from Sir to Caroline and back, bewildered.

"Uh, so, Jeremy, I guess come on downstairs with me," Caroline said.

"Oh, Caroline?" Sir said.

"Yes, Sir?"

"Send Jeremy to his room on the third floor when you're done. You can come back upstairs to me."

The rush of excitement returned. "Yes, Sir!" She beamed.

Caroline led Jeremy to Sir's main elevator, the one that went straight down to the first floor. "So, um, how much has Sir told you?" Caroline asked.

Sir opened the elevator for them and they stepped in.

"Mostly everything, I think," Jeremy said. "You, uh, find women, desperate women, bring them here to, um... uh..." His face reddened.

He'd better get over that if he was going to be a Field Agent! Where had Sir dug this guy up? "You can say it," she said. "I already know."

He chuckled. "Right. I just can't believe it. I thought I was answering an ad for a private detective."

"Well, that's basically what you're doing. But there's the added perk of naked women. So." Caroline shrugged.

"Yeah. What are you going to show me?"

The elevator arrived on the first floor. Two service girls walked by. They glanced toward the elevator when they heard the swish of the doors opening and were startled to see Caroline but were unphased by Jeremy. Not new, then. Caroline wished she'd stuck with the frumpy. Then again, Sir did want her back upstairs later. She recognized the blond girl as Chrissy. The other seemed familiar, but a name didn't come to mind.

The girls wisely continued on by without asking any questions.

Jeremy's eyes were wide. "Oh," he said. "You meant that literally. About them being naked."

"Yeah. Of course. Come on, I'll show you the bar."

There was a bit of a commotion in the bar. Andrew was flogging a girl who was stretched across Mac's lap. Must be the new girl who was giving trouble. Jeremy stopped short and watched in fascination. "What are they doing?" he asked.

"I guess she's being uncooperative, so they're punishing her," Caroline said. "Anyway, this is the bar. Lots of action here. You want a blow job?"

"Do I want - what?"

"A blow job."

"Here?"

"Yeah." If she was going to give a tour, then by golly she'd give a tour. If he wasn't scared off by this, he'd make a great Field Agent.

"From you?"

She snorted. "No way. From her." She pointed to a girl just standing up after finishing with a guest.

"Uh. Really? A blow job?" The girl who was being flogged was shrieking now. Jeremy was fixated on her. "Can - can she give me one?"

Caroline smiled. As always, part of her was proud of how The Island catered to every desire, while another part of her tried very hard to forget what it was like to be the one under that flogger.

//////

"Go give that guest a blow job," Andrew said, pointing.

She looked around in shock. She was still shivering from the swimming pool, those men touching her all over. She was still fighting the urge to cover herself with her hands. There were so many men around, and they were all staring at her!

She was sure she'd heard him wrong. "What?" Her gaze landed on a naked woman on her knees in front of one of the men. She put her mouth on his cock and started blowing him, like it was a totally normal thing to do. Caroline gagged when the woman deep-throated him.

Andrew spanked her, twice. She jumped and whirled to glare at him before remembering what they'd done to her the last time she'd protested.

"That guest over there is waiting. Go blow him." He gave her a little nudge. "Don't forget to swallow."

He wasn't bad-looking, the man Andrew had pointed out. He had a California surfer look to him. He had his cock out already, and it was erect, and huge. She stood in front of him, trying to pretend she wasn't naked. 'Own it,' she said to herself. 'Look how hot he is for you.'

"Hello, would you like a blow job?" she managed to choke out.

"You're new." It wasn't a question.

"Uh, yes. Just arrived."

He shrugged. "I know because you didn't call me Master." He grinned at her. "Go on, then. Let's see what you've got."

Right. She knelt in front of him, like that other girl was doing. She wrapped her hand around his cock. 'It's just a cock. You've seen one before.' She'd seen a lot of cocks before. Why should this one be different?

She took a deep breath and put her lips over the head. 'Come on, Caroline. You know how to give a blow job. Close your eyes and do it.'

She closed her eyes and took him as deep as she could. Somehow that broke through the spell she was under, the fear and the confusion. With her eyes closed, she could pretend she was alone with this guy, that she was here by choice, and that there wasn't someone hovering behind her threatening to whip her if she screwed up.

//////

"Let's find out," Caroline said, blinking away the memory. Andrew had finished the flogging, and the girl was sobbing across Mac's lap. "Come on." She led Jeremy over to Andrew.

"Hi Caroline," Andrew said, ignoring the girl.

"Hey. So, this is Jeremy. He's going to be a Field Agent, and he'd like this new girl to give him a blow job. Is that possible?" The girl's sobs stopped, and she twisted her head to look up at Caroline in disbelief. 'What, girl, did you think I was going to save you? We've all done it. You're not special,' she thought. She couldn't put a name to this face, either.

Andrew appeared to mull it over. "Sure, why not? Get up!" he said to the girl. "Do what you're told." He seemed frustrated. She must really be balking. Usually, they'd save up the missteps and have Sir punish her when she got up there.

Caroline sighed and crouched beside the girl. "You're better off giving in. You can't win," she said softly.

The girl nodded and pushed herself off Mac's lap. Mac stood up and let Jeremy take his place. The three of them formed a wall around the girl and Jeremy.

"She's really gonna do this?" Jeremy asked.

"Let's find out," Andrew growled. Wow, Andrew was usually so even-tempered! This girl really had him on edge.

"Are, um, are you guys gonna watch?" Jeremy asked.

Mac snickered, but the three of them turned their backs. Caroline heard a zipper. Andrew peeked over his shoulder to make sure the girl was actually doing it.

Slurping sounds and Jeremy's groans suggested the girl had gotten started. Caroline stole a glance over her shoulder. Jeremy's eyes were closed, and he had his hands on the girl's head. 'Atta girl.'

She looked around the bar. The girl at the stripper pole was amazing. She climbed up to the top and came down slowly, legs spread wide, spinning lazily around as she slid. She must have arrived already knowing how to do that! Sir didn't give lessons.

Jeremy's groans grew louder.

She was getting bored waiting for Jeremy to come. She hadn't been down to the bar in a long time. Nothing had really changed. A girl sat on a guest's lap. He had his mouth on her breast and a hand between her legs, presumably fingering her. She did not miss giving lap dances.

//////

The guest came without warning, and his warm cum hit the back of her throat. Her eyes snapped open. She swallowed reflexively, more because she was too startled not to, and less because they'd said she had to.

"Not bad," the guest said.

"Okay, come on," Andrew said, pulling her away by the arm. "Time to go up to Sir. He has my report."

He delivered her to an elevator and sent her up alone.

She crumpled to the floor in the elevator. She was so scared. When they'd whipped her in that hotel room, she'd thought surely it couldn't get worse. And when they'd used the crop on her in the plane, she wondered what, exactly, she'd gotten herself into. Who was this Sir, and what was she going to be doing here?

The elevator doors opened, and she pushed herself to her feet. A man sat at a big, heavy desk at the far end of a huge, luxurious office.

"Come in, Caroline. Let me see you." He beckoned.

//////

"I'm coming!" Jeremy cried, and Andrew spun around. So did Caroline.

The girl jerked backward, and Jeremy's cum spurted on her chest. She coughed and choked, sobbing anew. Andrew sighed. At least she'd completed the job.

"This girl," he muttered. "Sir's got his work cut out for him."

The girl huddled on the floor, staring up and Mac and Andrew. She knew she'd messed up. Caroline squatted beside her. "What's your name?" she asked.

"Greta."

"Greta, listen. There's no mercy here. You do what you're told or they punish you. The sex, it's really not so bad once you just relax and let it happen. Trust me."

Greta's lower lip quivered.

"But I'll tell you something else. In a year, you get to go home, and you get everything they promised you. Hold on to that. Okay?"

'Aw, Caroline, you old softy,' she thought.

Greta nodded and stood up. Andrew led her away.

"So," Caroline said to Jeremy, "Shall we?"

Jeremy zipped up his fly. "I can't believe that just happened."

Caroline laughed. "Come on, I'll show you the guest suites and tell you a bit more about what really happens here."

* * *

Caroline liked Jeremy. He was funny and sweet, a little overwhelmed by all the naked women and sex, but he seemed to see it all for what it was. He liked the idea of helping these girls.

Helping. Caroline had stopped questioning whether Sir was really helping them a long time ago. She absolutely was better off now than she had been before Sir found her. But her life had certainly careened off in a direction she'd never have anticipated.

She showed Jeremy to the staff elevator behind the kitchen, then went back to the main elevator. Greta would be up there with Sir. And if Sir was fucking her, then maybe that's not what he wanted Caroline for. She hesitated before swiping her keycard and getting in. Sir had told her to come back up, and she would.

The office was empty, but muffled slaps and screams wafted to her from the Training Room. Greta had probably earned herself quite the punishment. Caroline made herself comfortable on one of the couches.

//////

Caroline was still scared, but the fear was manageable now. Sir had flogged her, and her ass was sore and throbbing, but when he was done, he had made her come, somehow. The flogging had hurt, but it had turned her on so much, too. She didn't understand. Sir had a magnetism that overwhelmed her. Already, knowing him for 10 minutes, she thought she'd do anything for him to touch her. And now, he said, he was going to fuck her. She was almost giddy at the idea.

"Go lie down on the chaise," Sir said. He gestured toward something that looked like a cross between a bed and a couch. She lay down on it. "I will be using all three of your holes," he said, "Starting with your mouth and finishing in your ass."

'My ass?' She'd never had anal sex, though she admitted to being a little curious about it. But whenever the opportunity had presented itself, she'd chickened out, afraid it would hurt too much.

Sir showed her something. A butt plug. She'd seen those when she'd gone to buy a vibrator. She wasn't entirely clear on what they were for. She had the feeling she was about to get a crash course.

"I can't just shove my cock into your ass," Sir said, "as you probably know. Well, I could, but it would be quite painful for you. So, I will rephrase. I won't just shove my cock into your ass. The butt plug will help you stretch and relax your sphincter so you can accept my cock and hopefully enjoy it."

She couldn't take her eyes off of it. It was black, at least an inch wide at the widest part. There was no way that could fit! She wondered how big Sir's cock was.

"Pull your knees up to your chest and hug them," Sir instructed.

She did as she was told - she needed no more convincing after that flogging - and tensed, sure there was no way that thing could possibly go in without hurting. How bad would it be? Could she bear it?

Sir's thumb on her clitoris surprised her, and she gasped. He made slow circles, eyes locked on hers. "Try to relax," he said.

A finger pressed against her asshole. She whimpered. Sir's persistent stimulation of her clit distracted her just enough that she allowed his finger to slip inside. It didn't hurt. "Oh," she said. It felt strange. The sensations were new, different nerves being stimulated. A stretching, as he forced a second finger in.

Now it hurt. "No, please," she whispered. Sharp, stabbing pains coursed through her ass.

"Shhh," Sir said. "Let go."

She stopped fighting it and the pain lessened. That was a running theme today. Stop fighting, and there's less pain. She closed her eyes and tried to breathe deeply.

Sir pulled his fingers out. The hard tip of the butt plug pushed into her. 'Let go. Let go,' she told herself. But this was wider than his fingers. The widest part passed through with a sudden, searing pain, and then it was in. The pain faded, replaced by arousal. "Whoa," she breathed.

"Good girl," he said. "Let it settle. Come give me a blow job."

//////

The sounds of punishment ended and the door to the Training Room opened. Caroline looked up. She had been lost in the memory of her first time in this office, the first time Sir had touched her. She thought back on it often, that day that had shifted everything she believed and had begun this life she could never have dreamed of. That day that had given her Sir.

Sir came out of the room, followed by a stumbling, sobbing Greta. Poor girl.

"Go take a shower," Sir said to Greta. Neither of them appeared to have noticed Caroline's presence.

Greta had to walk past Caroline to get to the bathroom, and she jumped when she finally saw her. "Hang in there," Caroline said. She'd have to learn the lesson on her own, let go, give in, surrender. Caroline had caught on fast, and Sir had loved her for it. She thought.

"Caroline," Sir said. "How was the tour? What do you think of Jeremy?"

"It was good, Sir. I like him. I think he has the right temperament. He liked Greta's blow job." She giggled.

Sir smiled. "I would have liked to see that. She's going to have a hard time, but she'll make it."

"Sir, why did you ask me to come back up here? Don't you have to start training Greta?"

"I need to give her a break. She's on the edge. And while she sleeps, I thought I might spend some time with you."

That little fluttering feeling in her stomach returned. Sir came to her, drew her to her feet. He cupped her cheek and kissed her lips, just a brush, a promise of what was to come. "Go wait for me in my bedroom," he said.

12