The Island of I Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mother said, "I don't know...I've heard some beasts making noise in the brush on my walks...deer perhaps or a wild pig." She shivered again. "Perhaps it is their time for rutting." Again I could hear the young girl that Mother had once been as she tittered at her suggestion.

Before I could reply, another shrill cry echoed across the woods to fade away in the never ceasing waves. Mother shivered again, against me...something in the primal noise triggering some sort of recognition in her. Trying to alleviate the tension of the moment, I said with a laugh, "Maybe monsters walk the woods, Mother."

My attempt at humor feel flat as Mother abruptly turned to face me and said with fearful earnest, "Don't make jokes like that, John, Not here...not on this terrible island." She pushed herself against me and I put an arm around her bare shoulders. "It's getting cold, son. It's time we were home."

We pushed on, not hearing the strange animal or bird cries again, silence walking with us until we were back into the house and upstairs. Inside the lighted house, Mother seemed to recover and managed a smile as we came to her and Father's bedroom door. "Thank you, again, John," Mother said softly, almost shyly. "I had forgotten how nice a night time walk on the beach could be when you're with someone you love." She reached out and held my hand for a moment, running her hands over it as if contemplating all the possible uses she could put it to.

In the awkward silence, I said, "Then we shall do it again and again, Mother...every night we are here if you like."

Mother smiled and nodded. "Perhaps we shall." She looked down and seemed to blush for a moment and then in a rush, blurted, "I love you, John. Goodnight, son!" She let go of my hand and quickly retreated into her room, closing the door behind her without a backward glance.

I slowly retreated to my room, my erection lingering while my testicles ached for release...the words "blue balls" rising up from my memories from detested high school gym classes. I started to undress, the thought of masturbating keen in my mind, but I felt restless and confined and found myself downstairs and standing on the broad porch that wrapped itself around the house. I prowled along the rails until I was facing the woods...silhouetted and shadowy under the now high and bright moon.

Without conscious thought, I found myself moving across the back lawn, skirting the empty pool and slipping into the trees on one of the footpaths -- the sandy soil light, reflecting the cold light of the moon. I moved slowly and cautiously, starting now and again at noise in the brush, recognizing some as bird noises and others as the cacophony of the frogs we liberated from the pool.

After a short while, I heard something different, identifying it quickly as laughter...human laughter. The path suddenly diverged away from the noise and I hesitated for a moment before quietly pressing into the undergrowth -- trying to remain silent myself. I recognized that I was intruding on the privacy of others -- of Hector and Antonia, but I felt compelled to find them and see the source of what I now clearly recognized as the laughing voice of our housekeeper.

I sensed movement directly ahead and stealthily parted the leaves of a bush, trying not to gasp at what I found. In the middle of what appeared to be a blanket of thick green moss was a spring fed pool and in it bobbed the heads of Hector and his mother -- hands appearing now and then to move them or to splash water at each other. Mother and son swam warily around each other, Antonia laughing joyously every time she managed to splash water into her son's face or when Hector swept water over her. Both were lit with an almost supernatural light from the moon which appeared to stand overhead, the tree branches opening to provide them with illumination.

Abruptly, Antonia moved away from her son towards the shore and then in a sparkling display of water cascading around her, she emerged, a dusky and voluptuous Venus rising from the dark waters and I gasped at her nakedness, so sudden and powerful was the sexuality she seemed to radiate. Hector's words of "Mama is a man's woman," rang again in my ears as I beheld his mother in all her glory.

Water fell away from her olive tinged skin, smooth and without flaw, her huge, meaty breasts rolling with her easy gait as she climbed onto the thick carpet of moss, her black, curly hair hanging wet and limp about her face, brushing her shoulders and back. She turned back to face her son, allowing me a good view of her voluptuous body, a prominent round belly which bid one to look lower down to a wild and massive thatch of black pubic hair, now glittering in the moonlight. Her legs were full and muscular, not ungainly, but shapely.

Gracefully, Antonia went to her knees and gestured to Hector with a 'come hither' motion. Hector, obedient son that he was, moved quickly, rising from the pool, his wiry body as naked as his mother and to my astonishment, sporting an erection of surprising size, long and thick for such a lean body, his penis so hard it seemed to be slapping up against his belly.

Hector came to stand before his mother who knelt before him as a supplicant before an altar. Her dark eyes burned with fierce love and desire as she stared up at her son's face, her right hand coming up slowly as if haltingly touching God. As I watched all agog, Antonia wrapped her fingers around her son's penis, stroking its length and bringing the shaft downwards to meet her rising face. She whispered something to him, me managing only to hear his name, "Hector" spoken reverently. I felt myself harden as she suddenly buried her face in her son's crotch, rubbing her cheeks and lips against his wiry pubic hair and then along his lengthy shaft before opening her mouth and taking him inside herself.

Unbidden, my hand made its way to my crotch and rubbed my aching erection as I watched mother sucking her son's penis...stories again from high school gym lockers and occasional grainy and lewd black and white photographs passed around were recalled as I watched Antonia suck Hector's cock. I was filled with fearful awe as the fact that not only was I actually seeing a woman pleasuring a man orally, but that they were mother and son, crashed down upon me.

Hector smiled down at his mother, his fingers combing through Antonia's wet and tangled hair as she ran her lips over his length, taking his penis into her mouth, somehow able to slide her lips downward until they were brushing his dark, curly hair. I heard him moan, "Mama...so sweet...so right." He rolled his head back, closing his eyes and groaning like an animal in rut as his mother sucked him and sucked him and sucked him.

Finally, Antonia let her son's member slip from her mouth, a streamer of something...saliva perhaps or his seed, extending from the head of his swollen penis to her lushly full lower lip, finally snapping to splatter against her heaving breasts. The mammoth gourds of breast flesh rose up and down with her aroused breath, her nipples larger than I would have imagined possible, seemingly like quarters in diameter and extended in arousal nearly half an inch.

Antonia fell back into the bed of moss and held out her arms even as she spread her legs, revealing pink, glistening flesh splitting her lush, black pelt between her thighs. "It is time again, Hector...love your mother," she hissed with hunger in her husky voice. "Fuck me, son. Fuck your mother...love me and protect me!"

With a feral growl, Hector fell to his knees, his penis again so erect that it slapped against his flat and muscled stomach. He eased himself down upon his mother, hunching his hips as she reached down between their wet bodies and then they both groaned as she guided him inside her. His toes dug into the soft, earthy moss as he thrust forward, making Antonia cried out as he buried his penis inside her vagina -- "Call it a pussy" a voice in my head whispered, sounding very much like my mother."

I instantly recognized her cry of pleasure as that which Mother and I had heard earlier and without chagrin, I realized that my mother had been closer to the truth than I. I rubbed the bulge in my pants harder as I watched almost trancelike as mother and son made love...no, the proper term for what I was witnessing was the crude word, "fuck." Mother and son were fucking with guiltless abandon.

I watched as Antonia and Hector kissed, their tongues hungrily whirling around each other, licking and sucking at each other's mouths in a mad frenzy. Hector's hands stoked at his mother's body, one moment stroking her thigh as she drew it back, opening herself up more to him, the next squeezing and mauling her fleshy breast, finding the swollen nipple and making Antonia cry out in pleasure all the louder.

Antonia clawed her way down her son's back, leaving faint, bloody trails before her hands cupped his taut buttocks, her fingernails digging into his cheeks as she urged him to bury his erection in her all the more deeply and with more vigor. Her face, between wet and sloppy kisses, was screwed up into an intense display of what seemed to be a blur of ecstasy and pain.

Between kisses, mother and son called out to each other with vulgar demands and endearments, their cries and moans blurring together into a cacophony of "Fuck me son...fuck me harder with your bull cock...Love you, Mama, love your tight pussy -- you make me feel so bigger."

Gradually however, as they settled into an intense rhythm of thrusting into each other, Antonia's words changed into a steady chant, moderated only by the rising and lowering of her voice as her pleasure at being fucked by her son waxed and waned.

The chant was I thought at first, Latin, but I couldn't make it out. It seemed both familiar yet foreign. Her words seemed to fuel her son's lust and even enflamed my own powerful desires and I stroked my cock through my pants with absolute need.

The chant seemed to produce power, unseen, yet tangible, which washed over me in waves that grew steadily in power and intensity. I almost felt linked to the incestuous couple making love before me, sensing their impending orgasms -- Antonia's words turned to passionate and desperate screams arousing me almost as if it was my penis buried inside her, straining to be deeper in her womb before eruption and when their cries of pleasure rose fiercely as first Antonia's and then Hector's orgasm swept over them, I was carried along, driven to my knees by the intensity of my own ejaculations...my seed flooding my underwear and creating a dark stain in my slacks.

The only thing that seemed to truly separate me from the fornicating mother and son before me was that as pleasure exploded between my legs, it was my own mother's face that I could see, her lovely red lips snarling with an orgasm of her own. When her image faded from my sight, I found myself gasping for breath and for a quick moment I feared that I might have betrayed myself with my own cries of pleasure, but I quickly saw that Antonia and Hector were oblivious to anything but each other, their arms wrapped tightly around each other, their bodies still joined, shiny with sweat from their impassioned coupling.

As I heard them softly murmuring, "I love you," to each other, I suddenly felt very much the intruder...that I was peeking at something that should be private and intimate despite its perversity. Feeling wicked and guilty, I tried to stealthily creep away, eventually staggering from the wood and hurrying to the house where I hoped to creep upstairs while praying that neither Mother or Father would encounter me in such a state.

Still, I was stopped in my tracks as I spied Mother standing at the railing of her veranda. The ocean breeze had picked up, becoming a fierce creature and it billowed her long nightgown about her. Mother stood stock still, the wind whipping about her as her hair danced wildly around her head. I did not know what troubled her, but I could sense deep inside me that she was distressed.

Unmindful of my soiled state, I raced inside and upstairs as quickly as I could. Her bedroom door was thankfully unlocked and I stepped inside, the room in some disarray as her veranda doors stood wide open. I stepped through fluttering sheets of parchment and stationary to go to her side, the wind whistling more fiercely with each passing second.

"Mother...what is wrong? Why are you standing out here like this?" My urgent questions and concerns for my mother fought for my full attention as Mother slowly turned to me and I gaped at her appearance. Mother was wearing a very sheer white nightgown through which her body was almost completely visible. My eyes were drawn quickly to the full and proud globes of her breasts, centered by wide and very dark aureoles, thick, nickel sized nipples pressing hard against the diaphanous silk of her nightgown. My eyes could not help themselves but to gaze lower, washing over her nearly visible belly button which thrilled and delighted me for some perverse reason and then lower between her legs where a dark, ordered patch of darkness appeared.

Only when Mother moaned, "It's here...it's coming," did I break free of my unnatural desires and return to helping her in her distress.

"Mother, what's wrong? What's coming?"

Mother's eyes were wide and unseeing and although she turned towards my voice, it suddenly occurred to me that my mother wasn't actually conscious, but rather sleep-walking! With a trembling tone in her voice that had echoes of fear and desire she moaned, "It's awake and it's hungry...so hungry and it needs to feed."

I was unsure what to do. I seemed to recall that it could be traumatic or even dangerous to wake someone in such a condition. "Mother, it's late. Come, let us get you back in bed."

I took her by the arm and guided us towards the open French doors. Thankfully, Mother complied meekly with me, still moaning, "It is coming...its hunger aches to be quenched." She shuddered though whether from terror or longing, I did not know. My mind was a swirl, my emotions a churning morass of concern, fear and utter and complete lust. I got Mother back inside her bedroom, managing to close the doors and latch them and then guiding her back to the bed that she should have been sharing with Father. I felt a sudden flame of anger -- he should have been here...he shouldn't be neglecting my mother and his wife!

I untangled the wrecked blankets and helped Mother back into bed, her still murmuring that "It is here and it is so terribly hungry." I fluffed her pillows and drew her blankets up over her scarcely concealed body and I confess that I lingered a moment more than I should have, admiring her nearly naked form, knowing with almost one hundred percent certainty that like Antonia, my mother was indeed a 'man's woman."

The only other liberty that I took was to whisper, "Sleep mother, have good dreams," and then lean over and kiss her softly on the lips, only to be surprised as she gave a great, excited sigh and pressed her lips firmly against my mouth, her tongue lashing out to roll over my lips before I jerked back in surprise. Mother sighed once more and closed her sleeping eyes and seemed to return to a more normal slumber.

Minutes passed as I watched my mother sleep, studying her beautiful face, imagining the lovely body beneath her blankets, the breasts that rose and fell slowly and steadily. Finally I padded out of my parents' bedroom. I pondered whether to disturb Father about Mother's sleeping misadventure, but in the end, decided to keep it to myself. Perhaps I would discuss it with her at a later date...perhaps I would keep this strange occurrence to myself.

In my bedroom, I washed myself clean of the sticky, drying semen in my crotch on my penis and donned pajama bottoms -- the air having grown more humid as the evening progressed. I considered masturbating as my mind re-examined the night's strange and erotic events, but I was weary and I fell asleep as I was thinking about those perfect moments on the beach with my mother.

#

I awoke in shadow, kneeling in a dark, dusty, and narrow corridor, my heart filled with absolute terror and absolute lust. It took a moment to ascertain my surroundings -- I was in a hidden corridor that somehow I knew was adjacent to the bedroom of my parents. Directly before me was a panel that again, I instinctively understood would tilt slightly and allow me to peer into their bedroom. Despite being right handed, I realized my left hand was rising and rolling the panel upwards. I realized why I was using my left hand when I looked down and saw my right hand wrapped around my penis -- "Call it a cock, John!" murmured Antonia's voice...or was it my mother's? I was slowly stroking my enormously swelled member.

I peered through the peep hole and immediately a moan of pleasure escaped my lips. Mother stood in front of her bed and was stark naked, her nightgown rolling across the floor as the doors to her veranda again stood open. Mother looked both angelic and carnal in her nakedness, her golden blonde hair roiling around her head while she held her arms out wide as offering to embrace someone. Mother's large breasts -- two gourd-like mounds of flesh rode high on her chest, impervious to the laws of gravity and between her long and shapely legs was a trimmed 'V' of dark, golden hair above her spread labia, her nether lips swollen and shiny. Her lovely body seemed to be quivering with absolute need and hunger.

My hand raced up and down my erection as I marveled at the sheer sexual beauty that was my mother. There was a rumble of thunder and then the room grew suddenly warmer, evident to even me peering in from the secret corridor and my eyes were momentarily diverted to the open door and I gasped in amazement as something roiled into the room.

What it was, I had no idea. One moment it appeared to be a rapidly changing cloud of vapor or smoke, its color rolling through the spectrum. Parts seemed to become solid and then become mist again. It seemed to make noise, though whether I heard it in my ears or in my mind, I'm not sure. I could however feel its lust, ravenous in its intensity. It approached Mother and while I had no idea of its intentions, I found myself rooted to the spot I was standing in, my hand unable to stop pleasuring myself.

The entity had no up or down that I could see -- no discernible head or brain, yet I knew when it suddenly took notice of me, turning in roils of mist to study me. For a moment, its appearance seemed to solidify in my mind, but only for a moment and for that I was grateful. I discerned a singular, unnatural eye amidst writhing coils of tentacles -- each ending with mouths with long snake-like tongues, its skin both scaly and slick, oozing blood and fluid. Then the image was gone with only a terrible and rapidly fading memory left behind. My mind gibbered for a moment and then refocused on the pleasure that my hand was producing as I masturbated frantically.

The entity moved towards Mother and I was faintly amazed to not be alarmed. I watched as it swirled around my mother and over her and between her legs before it reformed in front of her -- taking another discernible shape. With a start, I realized it was taking the form of a human and that it gradually took on the appearance of myself -- a smoky apparition of me, my dark doppelganger naked and erect...monstrously erect.

Mother cried out happily at the appearance of my ghostly double, spreading her arms wide as it floated to her, embracing it passionately. Mom cried out, "My John!" as she pressed her lips to its smoky mouth. It wrapped arms around Mother, fingertips becoming elongated and spreading unnaturally over her body -- one hand completely covering her large, meaty breast while another smoky tendril slipped down between her legs, sawing back and forth, making my mother moan lowly and lewdly in a way that nearly made me orgasm.