The Island Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With my legs shaking I lowered her to the bed and lay down beside her. Both of us panting and trying to regain control of our bodies.

"You are so beautiful my love." I said as I watched her laying there, eyes closed, and her breathing starting to calm.

"That was amazing Richard." She breathed.

"That was only round one my love. You're in for a long night." I laughed as her eyes flew open with mock shock on her face.

Rolling her over I pulled her hips into the air. She went to all fours and looked back at me.

"This is new for me. Show me how it's done. Show your princess what she needs to learn."

I was rock hard again watching her ass wiggle in front of me. Reaching under her, I massaged her breasts while I kissed her back.

"You're going to like this position my love." I whispered.

Reaching down I put my cock against her wet pussy and shoved. 'Oh Fuck!' was all she managed to get out before she was moaning uncontrollably. I was getting deeper than ever and I could tell she was enjoying it. She lowered her face to the pillow and I took hold of her hips. With everything I could give her I slammed my cock over and over again inside her. She came hard for me and I never slowed. She was screaming in pleasure now and the pillow could barely contain her cries of passion. Reaching underneath her I started massaging her clit with my fingers as my cock kept punishing her. 'Oh my fucking god!' she yelled as cum tried to squirt out of her pussy. I slowed my movement to give her a chance but when her orgasm ended, I shoved my cock deeper inside her and decided that we needed to do it all over again. This time when she came I stayed inside her shooting round two.

The third time I came was with her bent over the chair in the room. She had held up taking my cock hard all night. Cum stains covered the floor from where I held her as she shook hard and her legs went weak. The room was a mess. We moved back to the bed and she climbed on top. "I lead now" Was all she said and slipped my cock back into her pussy. She ground hard until she came again collapsing on top of me. "I love you Ashley" was all I could muster as she heaved on top of me with my hard cock still inside her. "Show me again my husband" she replied when her breath came back to her.

And with that I rolled her over and pinned her legs back above her head. I pounded her sore little pussy like never before. I had already cum three times and was a little sore but tonight was special and I was not about to stop. I had been rough tonight but this was beyond that. I smashed her hard and deep making sure her yells were pleasure but not pain. I wanted my wife's pussy open to me and she had some opening to do. As I thrust I could feel her cum again, but I didn't slow. She could come again and again but until I did, I wasn't going to stop. I wanted her to know that I can give, but I would take as well. Her breathing ragged, cum dripping down her ass she whispered: "I love you Richard." With a shout I exploded inside her. I fell atop her and hugged her tight while my cock pumped what was left in my balls deep inside her.

With a flash all the candles in the room lit up. Around the island cheers rang out as fires sparked and candles flared. Ashley's necklace began to glow. The ritual had finished.

There was no guard that night. The ritual would be known as finished by the fires coming alive. The cries told us that the whole island rejoiced at the completion of the union. They now had a princess by marriage, and one that had been accepted by the island magic.

When the fire pit outside the room lit both of us jumped a little.

"I thought it was supposed to be just the candles," Ashley whispered.

"Me too," I replied.

In the morning Ashley and Richard exited the room to cheers and clasps on the back for him, hugs and well wishes for her. Ashley blushed a deep crimson until she could muster the resolve and face it. She was being congratulated on fucking her husband. 'This island is so fucking weird,' she thought.

The king called a special meeting with the two newly weds. Only the three of them were in the throne room. When they joined him he congratulated them and then turned somber.

"With your union, the island has spoken," he started.

"Not a chance brother. That was an old prophecy and it was never proven. We tried many times. Do not do this now," I interrupted.

"Richard, it's done. You proved it last night."

"No. I proved that I love Ashley. And she loves me. That's all."

"The island has spoken again. You know that as well as I. There is no choice now," he said again.

"I'm still leaving and taking my wife and her family home. I have daughters who need me."

"Excuse me. New to being a princess and all, but don't I get a say in all this?" Ashley interrupted.

Both men instantly shut up and looked to her. A quiet silence ensued so she spoke up again.

"I can see what's happening, and it isn't going to happen the way you think. Richard is not assuming the throne and I am not going to be stuck here on this island. I have a life I want to get back to even with the new challenges. So tell me your highness, how do we make it happen?" she asked calmly.

"Astute little thing isn't she?" Rob said.

"It's why I love her," I replied.

"The only way to avoid what has happened is for me to wed and perform the same ritual, and for the island to accept me as well. It has accepted Richard and you as their new leaders. True love made that happen, not sex. You combined to become one in heart. Love isn't about age or boundaries. It's about how you feel," he explained.

"So? Who do you love?" Ashley asked.

"The island," he answered.

The king's reply was so low that they had trouble hearing it. The island didn't though. Candles throughout the land flared. Fires beyond repair lit. The scepter the king held, still glowing with last night's ritual, flared in response to his answer. Even in the morning light the island was lit up by flames.

"You have your answer my king," was all she said and stepped aside.

"Out if the mouth of babes," Rob snorted. And immediately followed with: "My apologies. Not meant that way. But for someone so young, you sure do have a head on your shoulders."

She gave Rob a small smile and turned to me.

"My love, we sail tomorrow morning. Get your shit done and come back to the rooms. I'll be waiting."

Then she was gone. Princess she was indeed.

Rob and I spent a good portion of the day and night talking. I shared ideas Ashley had brought up. He never rejected any of them and promised to bring them up with the council. She was a princess now and her words and ideas carried weight the same as mine. We talked of how things would work once I got our guests home but I honestly had no answer for him. The situation was different and things would sort themselves out eventually. It was just a matter of making sure there were pieces to pick up. A final toast, this time to brothers who would make sure to see each other again before leaving this world and we were off to our respective beds. Rob's last words of the night echoed in my head as I walked back to my room. 'She'll outlive both of us. The island accepted her. It's her right and duty to come back to rule.' I had given thought on the same thing on the way down to the island. I just had to figure out a way to tell her.

Crawling under the sheets with my wife I found her fast asleep. I curled up behind her and held onto her. Even in sleep she seemed to know I was there and reached back to hold me. When she did eventually roll over her necklace fell across her chest. It still glowed softly. It would always glow unless we fell out of love.

Morning came hard for me. Rob looked like crap as well, but we had strengthened our brotherly bond drinking and talking late into the night. We stepped out of the palace and made our way down to the docks. The last of the men loading food and Ashley's gifts onto the boat climbed down and came over to shake my hand before wishing me a safe voyage. Ashley was already there talking and laughing with a group of women. It seemed she was an instant hit with the locals, and not just because she was now a princess. When she saw me she smiled warmly and winked.

Charlene and Chris approached where Rob and I were standing and immediately went to knee before the king. 'Weird' I thought but no matter. Rob told them to rise in a very regal tone and they stood before him heads bowed. He surprised me then and broke character.

"What the fuck is this about?" he blurted.

Charlene spoke first.

"We don't understand where we fit in with all of this but we do know you had a big part in saving the lives of our children. Ours too. We're unsure of how to let you know that we will abide by your rules and keep your island's secrets," she said softly.

"I fucked up your highness. It almost cost me everything. I have thanked Richard but I never said the words to you. Thank you," Chris said.

Rob just looked at me as if to say good fucking luck on the trip home.

"Richard is the one who saved you. I only fished you out of the ocean. His actions in this matter saved you and in turn made you both the parents of this island's first princess; and future queen. If she so desires, of course. Your thanks and gratitude should go to him. His sacrifices have made all of this possible," he replied. "Now get the fuck on that boat and off my island. Four weeks with you is enough."

Ashley had wandered over and her face went from laughter to shock and back again so fast that I had a hard time keeping up. Rob was great as a king, but push him too far and the Canadian in him came out.

As her parents scurried to the boat that was their only way home, Ashley turned to the king.

"I hope to see you again one day, my king. And not when I have to assume the throne. Not sure yet if it's for me, but time will tell. Richard and I have a lot of learning to do. Thank you for everything. Thank you for my gifts, my family's lives, and my Richard...husband. Still not used to saying that," she said.

"This island will always be your home should you choose to come back sweetheart. Your actions here earned you the right to call this island yours," he replied.

She kissed his check and turned to me.

"I believe everything is packed, babe. Erica is already below deck. I'm going to run down in the market. I want to get a blouse I saw. I love you Richard. Hurry." And with a quick kiss Ashley was off.

"You have a real little woman there brother. Don't do wrong by her," Rob said.

"I know. Keep the island safe," I replied.

"Safe travels Richard. I hope to see you again. You and Ashley. I actually prefer her over you."

"Be safe and find love my brother" was all I could reply.

We had waited too long and missed the tide. So many people had wanted to come see their new princess and wish her well that it took a long time. All of them asked her to hurry back and told her that the island wouldn't be the same without her. We ended up sleeping on the boat and leaving the next day. Islanders hadn't stopped until late in the evening, and they all showered gifts of flowers and well wishes upon us. This morning they stood watch as we sailed off until everything was a spec in the distance.

Ashley and I were happy, our guests were anything but. Chris and Charlene were at odds about how to break the news to the rest of their family that the birthday trip for Ashley had turned into her wedding. They had been arguing for the three days at sail so far. Erica was upset because she thought that now that her sister was married she'd never get to see her. Much explaining and promising had calmed her down but I called in a favor anyway. I wouldn't be able to take the other two for eleven more days. Around the middle of the afternoon pontoon plane glided in and set down a short distance away. An inflatable raft dropped into the water and a young man paddled his way over to the boat.

"Someone call a taxi?" He shouted when he got close.

Chris and Charlene had objected at first but I threatened to turn the boat around if they didn't go now. Erica had asked to stay but Ashley had asked her to go so that she could have time alone with her husband. Erica instantly teared up and Ashley quickly said, "Just for the trip home. I promise. Think of it as my honeymoon, OK?" Erica agreed and flew to California with her parents. From there they caught a flight back home.

Ashley and I kept to the west coast and took our time. Last image of us was me in all white linen, and her in a white dress snuggled under my arm as we sailed north.