The Island Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Two days later I was lying there alone with my memories of what never really happened when Chris and Charlene showed up with the girls. My heart raced as I sat there looking at a twenty-one year old that had been my wife in a dream.

"Had to change the water in the pool. Blood doesn't filter out it seems," Chris was saying.

"Sorry Chris. Didn't mean to ruin your pool or gate," I replied.

"You saved me from a bad fall, Richard. You took the hit I was supposed to have. I'm so sorry," Ashley said.

Sitting there beside me on the bed she had taken my hand and was looking at the bandage around my head.

"You know I would do anything for you, princess. I would never let anything happen to you," I replied.

She smiled. She always liked when I referred to her as a princess. Both girls did.

"We're planning a trip for next spring," Chris said. "We were thinking you guys could come with us. I know you have that boat of yours and we were hoping you'd be back on your feet by then."

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"We're going to sail down and visit Hawaii," Chris replied. "We want to explore the area around the big island."

"Its dad's idea of a birthday present for me" Ashley said.

My eyes went wide for a second and I had to hold back my immediate response to scream a warning at them. But I couldn't do that without revealing who I truly was.

"I'm taking it day by day right now," I replied, "but if I am able maybe I'll join you."

Taking Ashley's face in my hands and kissing her softly on the forehead I simply said: "Either way, just be safe. A trip like that may end up changing your life forever."