The It Girl Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The other girl nuzzled Cassie's belly button, and then shifted onto her hands and knees so that she could nuzzle things a little bit higher. Devin reached around Cassie's back to undo her bra and threw it away with a flourish. It landed on top of the TV. Devin pressed her head towards Cassie's slight breasts and took a nipple into her mouth. Cassie sighed and enjoyed the familiar wet sucking sensation, a jolt that passed throughout her torso. And then something a bit harder – teeth gently squeezing down on the point of her nipple.

She really was a biter.

The bite didn't really hurt, but instead felt more like a shot of static electricity. The mixture of hard and soft and of slight pain and not-so-slight pleasure was intoxicating. Cassie moaned softly as Devin nibbled at her tits.

With her hands free, Devin unbuttoned Cassie's shorts and slipped a hand down to cup her panty-clad mound. However, she did so in just the wrong way, scratching Cassie's most ticklish spot with her long nails. Cassie was compelled to giggle and buck under Devin.

Devin looked up, concerned. "Did I do something wrong?"

"No, it's just – that's a ticklish spot."

"Sorry. I haven't done this with another girl before." It was strange, how Devin could switch between minx and ingénue on a dime, but both sides were equally alluring.

"Let me show you how it's done." Cassie guided Devin down onto her back as the raven-haired girl took off her shirt. There was no bra underneath – Devin had evidently known what she was getting into. The most interesting part of two very interesting breasts was the silver glint of metal around the nipples. Two slim metal rings ran through the pink peaks of Devin's breast.

"You got these pierced?" Cassie asked in wonder.

Devin nodded, proud. "It didn't hurt. Well, just a little. But I'm not afraid of pain."

Cassie experimentally pressed her lips to Devin's one pierced nipples. It was strange to taste something cold and metallic alongside the warm and fleshy, but there was something intriguing about the contrast. She began to unzip Devin's jeans. The other girl gleefully kicked her pants off, leaving her just in a pair of pale panties and at Cassie's mercy.

"Can you pull on them a little bit?" Devin said.

"Pardon?"

"Just pull on my nipples a bit. You can grab the rings. I always like when... other people do that."

It sounded like it would hurt, but Cassie tugged on the ends of Devin's breasts. The pink flesh of the areola stretched taut, and Devin let out a hiss that was somewhere between pleasure and pain. One look at the other girl's face and Cassie could tell that she was in her happy place.

"Cass?"

"Yeah?"

"Can you please make me come now?"

With a grin, Cassie lowered herself between Devin's thighs. After her panties were quickly disposed with, Cassie pressed her mouth to the soft, neatly trimmed hair of Devin's pussy. She slowly pressed her tongue into the other girl's soft depths. Devin whimpered, nervous and insistent all at once. If the wetness of her lower lips weren't enough, the moan told Cassie that Devin was clearly through with the foreplay.

Quickly but tenderly, Cassie applied all of the tricks and techniques she had learned from Leah, Sara, and her other lovers. She knew just how to rub her nose up against the other woman's clit while she was vigorously eating her out, and just how to curve her tongue to hit her most sensitive spots. Devin, used to the sloppy head of teenage boys, was soon gasping and moaning under her. Hell, there were even some screams in there. And her sweet pussy juices kept flowing.

When Devin reached down to grab her hair, Cassie knew that she was on the edge. And with one swipe of her tongue against Devin's clit, Cassie sent the other girl into a series of orgasms. She had to grab onto Devin's pale legs to stop the other girl from throwing her off as she shuddered in the throes of pleasure. Devin tilted her head back and yelled a mixture of praise and obscenities.

Finally, Cassie relented. She sat up to admire the limp puddle of Devin in front of her. The other girl's hair was plastered to her skin with sweat as she tried to regain her normal breathing. "Jesus," Devin said. "You sure know how to treat a girl."

"I like to think so," said Cassie, with just a little smugness creeping into her voice.

After a moment, Devin got up and walked to the en-suite bathroom. Cassie lay down on the non-sticky side of the bed and tried to get comfortable. She wondered if this would be it, if Devin would have post-coital guilt and ask her to leave. It wouldn't be the first time she gave and didn't receive – although she tried not to think about sex so transactionally.

But Devin came out a moment later, still beautifully nude, drying herself off with a towel. From afar, Cassie could truly appreciate her pin-up-esque beauty. She was a vision of pale white, pitch black, and soft pink. She was also holding something behind her back.

"So," Devin said. "How about we have a little fun?"

Cassie breathed a sigh of relief. "That wasn't fun for you?"

"Oh, it was wicked. But I imagine you couldn't have enjoyed sticking your head in my smelly bits that much."

"You smell wonderful."

Devin approached the bed. "Well, in return, I've got a little grown-up surprise for you." And from behind her back she produced a thick, hot pink dildo.

Cassie marveled at the toy. There was no way she could actually fit all of that inside herself, right? But she kind of wanted to try.

"You ever used one of these before?" Devin said, poking Cassie's breasts with the phallus's tip.

"Actually, no. I keep thinking about ordering one, but I would be so embarrassed if someone in my family picks up the package first."

"I can point you to a store," Devin said. "They have very discreet packaging and billing. But why not try it out first?" Using the dildo as a kind of wand, Devin trailed it down Cassie's stomach and to the hem of her shorts. It was only silicone, but somehow it left shivers in its wake.

Cassie slid off her shorts and let Devin do the honour of removing her panties. "First we got to get you warmed up," Devin said, as she began rubbing Cassie's lower lips. Her touch was a bit clumsy, but the sight of her beautiful body crouched down above her was enough to get Cassie going. Within a few moments, Cassie's pussy was damp with lubrication.

"Now I'm going to get you ready." Devin sounded just like some kind of nurse, or perhaps a teacher. It was hot. She slid one finger inside Cassie's cunt. The finger thrust into her, probing and pleasuring, and a second one quickly joined it. Devin smiled down at Cassie as she fingerfucked her with increasing speed. When she slid a third finger in, Cassie's sopping snatch was easily able to accommodate it. There was an occasional prick of pain alongside the pleasure – she would have to talk to Devin about trimming her nails before fingering her in the future.

And then came the big pink intruder. Devin knelt in between Cassie's skinny legs, spread eagle with desire. When she slid the tip in, Cassie immediately felt like turning back. It was thicker than anything she had ever had in her before, and she was sure that this experience would be nothing but pain, like a baseball bat to the abdomen. But Devin took it slowing, only easing it in a little more once Cassie had visibly relaxed. Before she knew it, she felt totally full – and that feeling was kind of good.

"How are you feeling?" Devin asked.

"Good," said Cassie, and to her surprise she meant it.

"That's great, because you're about to get fucked." Devin began slowly withdrawing the dildo, and then filling her again. Each time it filled her up, Cassie let out an involuntary gasp, half from the simple sensation of being filled in a way she never had before and half from the spike of pleasure that shot through her. And then Devin began to pick up the pace, adopting a quick rhythm as she pistoned the toy in and out of Cassie.

The feelings, those quick hits of pleasure, were coming faster than Cassie could process any more. It was all just becoming a blur of joy. Her breath was short, and she could only let out quick gasps and the occasional "Oh god". Devin had a big grin as she watched her coworker turned lover abandon herself to pleasure. Cassie found herself thrusting up to try and get more contact, to try to force the dildo even deeper within herself. This was a part of herself she didn't recognize, a beast hungry for pleasure.

And then Devin flipped a switch, and the toy started vibrating, and the world broke.

A seismic orgasm ripped through Cassie. She clawed at the sheets and screamed her lungs out. "FUCK ME!" she shouted, as if she was not already getting the deepest fucking of her young life. That small patch on her back once again burned with sweet fire, but it was barely noticeable from the ecstasy overcoming her body.

No sooner had it ended then another, smaller orgasm ripped through Cassie. It felt cathartic, like a runner's high. And then she collapsed back onto the bed, and all of a sudden she felt sore and shooed the penetration away.

Devin returned to the bathroom to rinse off the toy before returning to the bed. She snuggled up with the still-limp body of Cassie and spooned against her back. "I hope that was okay. I just tried to do what I do to myself."

"Christ," said Cassie, still trying to catch her breath. "You never told me that thing vibrated."

"A girl has to have her secrets."

"I'm not gonna be able to walk for a week."

But the ache between her legs was a sweet one. Devin wrapped her arms around Cassie, and the two quietly breathed each others' air. Cassie began to think about how strange and wonderful it was to experience something new tonight when she thought she would be showing Devin the ropes. She smiled as she faded away into a comfortable sleep.

12