The It Girl Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Okay, it wasn't a real dick. But she had stealthily put on a flesh-covered harness and strapped onto that a dildo that looked much more realistic than anything Cassie had played with before. It was the colour of pale flesh, matching Ms. Bright's skin perfectly, and had a thick vein running along the bottom that lead up to a bulging cockhead. Cassie ran her hand along it experimentally and squeezed. The soft silicone of the "skin" gave way to a firm hardness.

"Suck it," said Claudia.

Cassie wasn't sure how to respond.

Claudia took a firm grasp of her student's hair. "I told you to suck it, kid."

She couldn't possibly imagine why Claudia would ask her to do this - it wasn't like she would get any physical pleasure out of seeing Cassie suck her artificial cock. But the idea had a strange allure to it anyway. And so, feeling an incomprehensible gravity, Cassie leaned down and took the dildo into her mouth.

Cassie didn't know what she was expecting, but it wasn't what she got. Unlike the warm body parts she was used to taking into her mouth, the dildo was cold and sterile. It tasted like rubber. But there was something strangely enjoyable about the strange way it stretched her mouth out. And when she felt the tip of that cock hit the back of her throat, she felt absolutely filthy in a thrilling way. She was debasing herself, showing her absolute submission to her teacher. It was an unfamiliar but not unpleasant dynamic.

Claudia was obviously getting something out of it too. She looked down and groaned as she saw her doe-eyed student bobbing up and down on her cock, cheeks bulging. Cassie could practically see her nipples harden and her mouth salivate.

Abruptly, Ms. Bright pulled away. "Turn around." Knowing what was coming, Cassie eagerly pivoted on the bed and presented her bottom to her teacher. For an agonizing moment, nothing was happening, and she was simply laying there on all fours staring at bedsheets. But then she could feel the weight of someone off moving onto the bed. Claudia ran her fingers along the teenager's pussy, and tested out her tight cunt by thrusting two fingers into it. They slid easily into her canal, and Cassie moaned at the jolt of pleasure from even this small level of penetration

But there was a lot more coming. Claudia withdrew her fingers and a moment later there was a thick member prodding at Cassie's entrance. It was warm and wet from her oral attentions, feeling no longer like a rubber toy but a pulsing part of her lover's body. Cassie reached down and guided the dildo inside her, rubbing her wrist against her clit for a quick thrill.

Claudia slowly but firmly pushed forward, until the leather of her harness touched Cassie's asscheeks. Cassie loved the sensation of being filled, of having her cunt stuffed past all reasonable boundaries. And then when Claudia started moving, thrust and in and out of her with that thick bulbous cock...

She had been penetrated by toys before, but what was new was the feeling of another person on top of her, mounting her like a prize racehorse, throwing all her weight behind each thrust. Cassie felt like she was being torn apart in a beautiful kind of way. With each thrust, with each salacious smack of leather against skin, there was a spike of pleasure in her cunt that echoed all throughout Cassie's body. Before she could deal with it, there was another thrust. Cassie could only dig her hands into the sheets and give up on thinking.

It was a thorough fucking, like she had never quite experienced before. When she looked over her shoulder, she could see Claudia hunched over, hips slamming into hers, sweaty and red with exertion. There was a steely look in her eyes, as if this was just manual labour, until Cassie noticed the ragged gasps that came with each thrust. The harness formed a leather triangle over the delta of Claudia's sex, bringing her pleasure each time she rammed her cunt into her young lover.

Claudia? Now, this was Ms. Bright, her wise and sexy teacher, that was fucking her. Ms. Bright was fucking her. Fucking the hell out of her.

With that thought, the orgasms began. The first one was quick and violent, making her scream out and flail against the bed. After that they were long and liquid, blending into each other in one long chain of ecstasy. Juices ran down her thighs in a heavy flow. Claudia must have been cumming too, from her distant echoing screams, but she didn't stop thrusting. She just fucked Cassie harder and faster, intent on breaking the young colt. And she was succeeding.

When they stopped, it was only out of utter exhaustion. Cassie slumped to the bed, feeling hot and dehydrated and totally fucking ecstatic. Claudia lay down next to her, strap on discarded, and slung a tired arm over her body.

"Sorry if I was a little hard on you," said Claudia. "I've been keeping a lot of lust pent up."

"Hard? That was amazing!" said Cassie. "I mean, seriously, I... wow."

"Good to hear."

Claudia cuddled with her afterwards until she felt able to stand again. After that Cassie had to take a cold and solitary shower. Her body trembled with numb excitement.

For years now Cassie had looked at Ms. Bright as a role model. She was proof that you could be queer and grow up to be a cool adult with a decent job. But now she was thinking about her teacher as an example of a different way. She wanted to be that hard woman riding someone else and fucking them into oblivion. She wanted to take no prisoners and give no fucks. The actual Ms. Bright had hemmed and hawed over her lust, but the Claudia that had fucked her would have taken what she wanted. She wouldn't have sat around acting traumatized about plucking forbidden fruit.

In fact, she probably would have gone back for seconds.

--

It was the evening by the time Cassie got back to her house. After her shower, Claudia had made coffee, and the two had sat around for a while talking about old times. Driving was a bit of a challenge, with her pelvis feeling as sore as it did, but she managed to get home without crashing the car. Inside, Charlotte was on the couch, watching one of those dumb reality shows she loved so much. (It didn't look like the one about the little people, or one of the ones about chefs, so it had to be either the one about rich wives or the one about Mormons.) She looked up at Cassie with those puppy dog eyes she had been flashing all week, and patted the seat next to her. "Have a seat."

Cassie remained standing. "We need to talk."

"I'm listening."

"Can you turn the TV off?"

"Let me record this first." This was followed by five minutes of Charlotte trying to figure out the PVR, and Cassie having to eventually help her out. But at the end, the house was quiet, and Charlotte turned to her expectantly.

Now that she had her stepmother's undivided attention, Cassie wasn't entirely sure what to say. She tried to summon up the courage and confidence she had felt just an hour ago. "We need to talk about what happened between us."

"Oh, you mean when we had sex?"

If Cassie had been drinking something, she would have spit it out. How could her lame stepmom be so cavalier about it? "Uh, yeah. That. I keep thinking about it."

Charlotte did a model pose, which actually made her look pretty sultry. "Because I was so irresistible?"

"No! I mean, you were fine. But I've been feeling guilty."

"Don't feel guilty," said Charlotte. "I had a good time. So did you. And it was on a day where I think we both needed to have a good time."

"But... why?" That old uncertainty was coming back again. "I mean, you always seemed straight as an arrow to me."

Charlotte laughed, surprising Cassie. "Do I? Well, you can't always judge a book by its cover. After I had Mindy, I got to know some other single moms who didn't have time to find a man whenever they got randy. None of us were purple-sweater lesbians, but we got our pleasure where we could."

Huh. Who would have ever guessed this of a woman that owned every Train album? "Still, aren't you cheating on Dad?"

"Oh, is that what you're worried about?" Charlotte said. "Don't be. Your father doesn't know about it, and you shouldn't tell him, but he and I have kind of a 'don't ask, don't tell' policy."

"What?"

"Well, this isn't our first go-round on either side, and we've both spent a lot of time and energy making this family. Too much time to blow it all up over a quick fling. Besides which, we know we can't meet all of each others' needs, what with my thing for other women and his thing for other men."

"Wait, what?"

"Sweetie, what do you think he does on all these business trips?"

"WHAT?"

Charlotte had another good chuckle at the expense of the panicking Cassie, who was now having to suddenly change her conception of her father as well as her stepmother. Previously she had thought of her parents as the most boring people on Earth, and now it turned out they had some kind of bisexual swinging arrangement?

"Oh, don't look so shocked," said Charlotte. "Half the people I know do it. Oh, maybe they don't come out and say it, but they look the other way because it's easier than going through the rigmarole of a divorce. You'll understand when you're older."

There was that condescending tone of voice again. What was there to understand? Cassie understood not wanting to commit to monogamy - hell, that was what she wanted. But why go through the whole farce of a heterosexual wedding if you were going to screw around anyway?

"But still," Cassie said. "Don't you think Dad would be upset if he found out the person you were fooling around with was his daughter? What if you found out he was fucking Mindy?"

That seemed to genuinely trouble Charlotte for a second. But she shook her head and put a hand on Cassie's thigh. "I would be upset. He might be upset about me and you if he knew. But it happened, and he doesn't know, so why stress yourself out about it? We should be celebrating getting closer."

She was trying to be seductive, and it brought up that mixture of guilt and disgust that Cassie had felt for the last few days. But part of what she was disgusted by was her own attraction - the part of her that couldn't keep her eyes off Charlotte's cleavage as she bent forward, or the part that saw her puffy pink lips and remembered how good they had felt on her clit. And then she remembered her ambition to emulate the image of the powerful woman who had just fucked her, who took what she wanted regardless of the risks and regardless of morality.

Filled with an angry confidence, Cassie grabbed her stepmother by the hair. "You want to get closer, huh?"

"Mm hmm," said Charlotte. She got on her hands and knees and began to crawl onto Cassie's body. "You know, doing it twice isn't really any worse than doing it once..."

"Be careful what you wish for."

Cassie grabbed at the hem of Charlotte's sweater and pulled it over her head. The fabric tore with the force, but the Claudia that had fucked her wouldn't have cared, so she didn't. After that she tore Charlotte's bra off, the brittle clasps snapping off as the white fabric fell to the ground. She took a firm handful of her stepmother's big tits. When she was on all fours like this, her breasts almost hung down past her elbows and to the fabric of the couch below.

She took her time handling those mammaries, being none too gentle with her touch. God, how good was it to have a set of big soft tits like this around the house that she could play with at any opportunity? Charlotte moaned and squirmed as her stepdaughter caressed her breasts. Experimentally, she pulled her hand back and slapped the right one. Charlotte grunted with pleasure, and both tits swung back and forth like a pendulum.

Cassie had decided that she wanted to fuck Charlotte like she had just been fucked. Lacking a strap-on, there was just one option: an idea she had idly had in the midst of their first encounter, something she had seen in porn but never thought she would actually try. But hey, why the fuck not?

"Lay down," she said, trying to capture Ms. Bright's commanding voice. It must have worked, because Charlotte lay her buxom figure down across the couch and spread eagle as best as she could manage in limited space. "Take your skirt off. Panties too." Her stepmother eagerly pulled off her remaining clothes. Cassie had to help pull them over her feat, which maybe disrupted the drill-sergeant image a bit, but it was only practical.

No longer taken up with grief-driven lust, she could admire her stepmother's plump pussy lips, poking out from a neatly-trimmed patch of blonde hair. Cassie took a lick, and watched the full-body shivers that passed through Charlotte. But her tongue was not what she was planning on using.

Cassie slid two fingers into her stepmother. As before, there was no resistance: this cunt was well-lubricated and well-used. Charlotte groaned as Cassie began thrusting her fingers in and out with a gentle rhythm. It was quite a view from her end of the couch: the older woman's wet, pulsating pussy, framed by two big breasts higher up on her body, and her red face with tousled blonde hair making sweet movement as she was penetrated.

Charlotte didn't even seem to notice when Cassie slid a third finger in, but the fourth got an audible gasp. Her hand was now resting inside her stepmother's snatch up to the palm. She flexed her fingers, testing the limits of Charlotte's cunt like a warm fleshy glove. If this was causing her stepmother pain, it didn't seem to show. Charlotte had gone quiet, but was almost panting with expectation.

Cassie softly pulled her hand out. It was covered with Charlotte's sticky juices. She curled the wet hand into a fist and held it up, making sure that her lover saw what she was thinking. Charlotte eagerly nodded her assent. So Cassie slid those four fingers back into her pussy, thrusting in and out one more time just to make sure it was nice and juicy. Then she tucked her thumb into her palm, slid it in, and began to form a fist.

It was tough going, at first, and Cassie felt briefly foolish for even attempting something like this. Maybe those weird porn videos Rainey sent her were fake after all. But her stepmother's stretchy pussy eventually gave way, and her knuckles flared up as her fingers curled into a fist. Making a fist was one of the simplest acts a human body could do, but in this moment it seemed to take on an almost supernatural power

She shifted forward, and suddenly Cassie was wrist-deep in her stepmother's vagina. It was an intoxicating image. Charlotte whimpered, but wrapped her arms around Cassie's hips, inviting her in deeper. She was willing to fight through the pain for whatever pleasure was on the way. And Cassie was determined to deliver that pleasure, more to prove something to herself than anything.

Cassie started slow, only moving her hand a few inches at a time. But Charlotte's lust-fueled eyes begged for more, and she began to pick up her pace to a steady rhythm. She had thought it would be like punching, a violent fucking, but it felt more like her hand had been turned into a giant dildo, a powerful instrument of pleasure that had to be used carefully. Whatever discomfort Charlotte had felt turned to glee as she began thrusting back against Cassie's fist. With the image of Ms. Bright and her strap-on still in her mind's eye, Cassie used her hand to fuck Charlotte hard.

As best she could tell, Charlotte started coming early and didn't stop. She screwed up her eyes and grunted hard, and her juices began to spill out of her cunt, down Cassie's pumping wrist and onto the couch. With a stroke of inspiration, Cassie used her spare hand to stroke her stepmothers' clit and elicited another, harder orgasm and another gush of fluid. Charlotte wasn't quite squirting, but as she writhed on Cassie's fists she was practically a fountain of girlcum, one orgasm after another overtaking her. Her big breasts trembled as if from an inner earthquake, and after minutes of shouting her voice ran out and she road through her climaxes with silent nods.

After the seventh or eighth time, Charlotte threw her head back and waved Cassie off. Cassie stopped thrusting, but removing herself from her stepmother proved to be no easy task. Slowly, she managed to unclench her fist and ease her hand out of Charlotte's vagina. It came out with a pop, red and sticky. Cassie just gazed at this numb appendage dripping juices that she had turned into a kind of battering ram.

"My goodness," said Charlotte. "I'm going to be feeling that one for a while. Haven't taken something that big inside me since... well, you probably don't want to know the story."

She really didn't. But there was still a weird sense of pride that went up her spine at Charlotte's dazed amazement. Yes, she could be that dominant, powerful top. She could be a stone cold dyke. It wasn't magic, like she had somehow convinced herself. She was just that strong.

Charlotte lay in a puddle of her own juices, looking exhausted but content. She looked down at the massive wet spot on the couch. "Shoot, I'm going to have to clean that up tonight. Although if we're going to keep doing this, I should teach you how to clean up sex stains."

"Are we going to keep doing this?"

Charlotte leaned forward, winced, and put a hand on Cassie's wrist. She stared her stepdaughter in the eye. "Do you want to? Because it would be a lot more convenient than trying to arrange a lesbian affair online every time I get the urge. And, you know—" She rubbed Cassie's cheek. "I like you, kid."

"I like you too." It was something Cassie couldn't have imagined herself saying a week ago, but in this moment she didn't regret it. "And I would love to be your side piece."

She felt unstoppable.

12