The IT Guy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My husband, but depends on the type of puzzle, but he's a great solver of puzzles," Anne responded.

"Ok, I will give $10,000 to which one of you solves my next challenge and you cannot ever share it, or make it joint funds. Ok? However, if you both fail, you collectively owe me $10,000"

Anne looked at him wondering where this was going. "What's the challenge?"

"I'll tell you, but first let me recap, your husband is smarter, though I doubt that, and he is better at solving puzzles, you each have access to the same amount of money, and he's stronger than you are."

Anne interrupted, "How do you know that, you have no idea who he is."

John looked at her, then appraisingly scanned her from head to toe. "Really? Does that matter?"

Laughing, "I agree, lord he'd have to be a real wimp...Ok, tell me the challenge."

Pointing over to a balding, chubby grey-haired man, "Neil over there bought himself a brand new Tesla, I want you and your husband, separately, to convince our boy Neil there to lend either of you his Tesla for the weekend." John finished smugly.

At first Anne looked thoughtful, but just a second later she realized there was but one true way to get the Tesla for the weekend. "But that just makes me a whore." She snapped.

"Don't act all high and mighty with me, I never said a word, not a hint, nothing at all about what tools you would use to solve the challenge, you have a vaster arsenal of tools than men do and consciously or subconsciously they come into every woman's thought process when confronted with a challenge, in fact Miss Above It All, look at you with your nipples poking out through the thin cotton top, your pussy clearly defined in those tight, spray-painted on shorts and your ass cheeks there for all to see. You wore these," pointing to her bandana and her tiny little shorts, "because men would get you drinks if you glanced at your empty cup, take your plate when you finish your nachos, and ask if they can get you more, hell, I don't know, carry you across a mud field. You are using sex, the promise of sex, or the hint of the possibility of sex the entire time you are standing here."

Anne took a step back stunned by the outburst, but didn't run away, "Ok all women act like that, but not all companies have this paradigm, you act all self-righteous, but someone had to create a culture where this is an option for wives to 'help out' their husbands' careers. How does that work anyhow?" Anne asked pushing herself against John, and putting her hand on John's chest feeling nothing but solid muscle, "Can we discuss that opening...the one my man is so qualified for, the VP of Prime Numbers? He lives primes, breathes primes, you have no idea, he talks primes when he is on top of me in bed...I hear him mumbling, 1, 2, 3, 5, 7, 11, 13...mmmmm, 139, 149...so hot, but when he gets to 967 if I haven't cum yet, I know I'll be finishing myself off, because when he gets to 997, it's over..." Anne sighed deeply, "I need a man who can get to 4 digit primes...I am so wet," Anne cooed up at him while stroking his hardened nipple with her thumb and pressing her stomach against his awakening cock. "Perhaps we could go check out your macho Hummer and we can talk about his other assets we can bring to the table. Christ! How the fuck big is that thing?" Anne burst out while jumping back.

John laughed, "Sorry you can't be rubbing your cute body against me like that," Seeing Anne look around, he continued, "don't worry about it, most of them, at least the women, have already seen it."

"At least cross your hands in front of...that thing." Anne urged.

"Hey, this is your fault, if you want to hide it, get back over here, but Lord I wish you'd ask me how you could help your husband's career, I'm tempted to break my own rule and suggest something."

"Ok, let's sit at this table, and I'm telling you upfront, what you see here," indicating her barely clad form, "is all you will ever see, and let's see how this works. You're kind of a sleaze, but damn, you have charm or something." Anne laughed looking down at his tented shorts.

"You are amazing," John said sitting down at the unused table, turning to face Anne, "How can I help you, would you like to discuss your husband's prospects at this company? I have to tell you, we really value him and hope we can do everything to keep him happy, to keep him here."

Anne chuckled at the abrupt change in John, "I know you don't know me, but my husband works his ass off for you and has been passed over for promotion twice. If you look at what he has done for you and how he takes on tasks others pass on, you can see he has earned the VP position, in fact it would be criminal to look at any other candidates. I'm here because I want to help him...no, help you, fill that position with the most fully qualified candidate you have."

"Hell, he's got the job! I was so unaware of his talents and accomplishments before now, you are so right, let's fuck." John laughed loudly causing the people around to look. "Sorry, I've never heard it go that way, let's do this. You be me and I'll be you."

"Oh goody, does that mean I can be on top?" Anne grinned.

"Let's not get carried away, I'm not sure I want to be crushed by such a massive hunk of manliness." John replied, "Ok, I'm a devoted wife and I've made an appointment to see you in your palatial office. Turning to close the door behind me, I verify sufficient number of buttons are undone on my see-through blouse and my braless nipples are on high-beams, I greet you, 'Hi Mr. Davenport, I'm Anne and I was hoping for a few minutes so I could talk to you about Ed, my husband. I know you have a lot of qualified candidates for the VP of Prime Numbers, but, hell, I'll cut to the chase. As my husband's partner, what can I do to make your decision easier?' I slide around your desk and rest my left butt cheek on it while lifting my leg so you can see I'm not wearing panties. If I'm not obvious enough, I run my fingers up and down the soft inside of my leg while slipping off my shoe. 'Have you narrowed the list down to the select few? Ed would be great on that list and tell me what I can do to make that happen.' I slide my foot up your leg and grip your hardening cock with my toes." John stopped and looked at Anne.

"I'm glad you came in, this is a huge decision and we know how this doesn't just affect the employee, but those close to him, and it's important we work together with the entire family, but I think I'll need to know how far you're willing to go to help Ed and you get what he deserves. I'm not really getting a sense that you are willing to go all out, all the way for this valuable promotion, let's face it Prime Numbers is the prime position here at Confounded Enterprises. Don't you two have a cute daughter?" Anne calmly responded.

"She's sixteen, sorry, can you hold off two years?" John laughed, "Ok, we digress. 'I'm in it as far as you need me to be, let me show you how far.' I unbutton my blouse, throw it aside, reluctantly take my foot off the anaconda in your pants, stand up and drop my skirt. Letting you drink in the lust emanating from me, I pause before I drop to my knees between your legs, unzip, with difficulty I might add due to the stress from the powerful member trying to burst free. I gasp and pull back visibly afraid. 'Mr. Davenport, I can't handle that...that thing in your pants, can I just give you a hand job?' I say woth a look of horror on my face."

"Look bitch, either suck my dick, or go home and bring your daughter in here and she'll take care of this, or get your bitch-ass on the desk and spread 'em." Anne said sternly.

"Crap, you're good," John said, "I'm impressed, you interested in sitting in for me when I'm on vacation? But you get the idea."

"That really happens? Wives come in half naked and strip down right there?" Anne asked

"You have no idea, but yes. I've seen every type of womanly wile you can dish out." John said proudly.

"Well, sorry to say, I won't be in your office any time soon, James is not really interested in a promotion, so I guess there's nothing in it for me if you were to put something in it for me." Anne said with a grin.

John laughed, "Well, crap. Who is your husband anyhow? And why isn't he with you? Did he abandon you for something or someone else? What department is he in, I might promote him since this is the most fun I've had at one of these, perhaps ever."

"James Crowell, he works in IT. Last I saw he was arm in arm with Barbie, I mean a bleach-bottle blonde with large knockers, walking down towards the woods. They looked really friendly." Anne said sadly.

"That's not good, would he cheat on you? I mean, here in front of everyone? I've never met him, but James the IT guy? He developed the banking software that's going to make us millions. You have no idea who he is with, she makes me look like a nun...or a monk at least." John sighed while standing up and offering his hand to Anne.

"Poor James." Rene muttered watching John and Anne head off to the woods.

James and Lexi walked slowly through the woods to the lake with her breasts pressed against his arm, "I'll can go back and make sure he gets distracted and doesn't take her home, but he loves new meat... I've seen many men looking lost when they see John drive off with their wives at these things, on the other hand they always seem to get promoted." Lexi chuckled.

"That's not helping, Anne wouldn't do anything, she loves me and would never cheat...How persuasive is Mr. Davenport anyhow? Who got pormoted?" James asked quietly.

"You have no idea, honey. He's persuaded the pants off of me half a dozen times, but they were undone to begin with so I doubt Anne would be easy prey for him. She did dress for it though...Anyhow," Lexi rattled of a dozen names.

"No shit, their wives got them their promotions, You saw Anne? You saw her, what did it look like to you? I told her she wasn't leaving anything to the imagination, but...Oh crap. I should go back, I need to make sure nothing happens." James spun around.

Lexi grabbed him and held him back, "You go storming up the Davenport, John Davenport in front of the entire company and you'll lose her and your job. Listen, if he wants her and seeing the tent in his pants, I'm pretty sure he does, then they are probably long gone in his car. Let's just wait it out together and perhaps I can make you forget..." She took his hand and put it over her breast. "We can find a shady spot and perhaps we could help each other until they are done, and you never know, you might get a promotion...you can't fight nature." She said feeling James begin to probe her fleshy breast with his fingers. Reaching down and stroking his rigid member in his shorts, "You are kind of excited thinking about your sweet wife with her wet pussy all spread open anticipating that monster head ripping her in half," She heard James moan as she worked his hard cock, "you want her to take that, to scream with pleasure when she is fully skewered on his pounded rod." She pulled James' hand away long enough to slip her bare breast out.

James felt how huge the breast was under his hand, easily three or four times the mass he was used to0 and was shocked to feel that they were real, and his balls started to have that wonderful feeling, but James jerked away from Lexi, "No, she would never, I know she would never, look, I think you are so sexy, so beautiful and if I were single I'd take you right now, but I need to get back."

As he spun away, Lexi grabbed him. "James, I'm sorry, I thought I was trying to help, but stop, stop and look at your shorts."

James looked down at the tent and the huge, growing wet spot.

"I'm afraid you are not going to be very convincing with your righteous outrage...follow me, really I'm not going to touch you." Lexi said as put her breast back in the top and grabbed his hand pulling him along. When they came to the edge of the lake she walked right in tugging him along until their waist were under water. "That's it, I can see you will be ready to face the world in a minute." She said kindly, "You know, you might be the sweetest most trusting man I've met, I hope she does nothing to change that, I know she won't, please think about how she looks at you and ignore whatever it was you saw earlier."

When they waded back to shore, James started laughing.

"What's wrong, what's funny?" Lexi asked.

Pointing down to her now transparent shorts, James said, "We trading in one problem for another.

Looking down, "I guess you can see I'm not a natural blonde." She laughed.

Laughing harder, James looked and pointed to a log over by the path from the woods, "I can track down Anne in a while, let's dry off before we go back. I know that they were just talking, plus like you said, and if not, maybe I'll get a promotion."

John and Anne found them sitting and laughing and telling stories to each other. "Where is my punch?" Anne asked.

"Oh crap, I'm sorry, I totally forgot...I guess I didn't want to disturb you and Mr. Davenport, you seemed to be having such a great conversation," James said with some bitterness. "did you enjoy yourself?"

"So, you wander off with a gorgeous blonde with huge tits and I'm the bad guy, sorry, I'm Anne by the way," She said holding out her hand, "No offense, they are spectacular breasts."

Lexi took her hand, "None taken, Anne I've heard a lot about you, you've got a great guy here, never let him go." John I trust you were a gracious host?

"You know me Lexi, always accommodating, though if Anne here starts coming to all these events I might quit leaving early," Turning to John, "Sorry to monopolize your incredible wife and very pleased to finally meet you, you are perhaps our greatest asset here," hearing Anne chuckle, "Ok, perhaps second to other assets, but still up there." John said with a grin. "Lexi, I hope you were taking good care of James here while I was delaying his lovely wife."

"I made sure he was happy," she said, "I hope you didn't engage in any discussions about jobs or promotions and bore her to tears," Lexi added.

"No, we were engaged in games, challenges, numbers and hypotheticals which the net result left me abased and humbled." John sighed. "Lex, Shall we leave these two? Say, know anything about prime numbers?" John asked offering Lexi his arm.

Lexi nodded yes, "Sure, my favorite is 6967, why? Want to check out this historic oak tree I've hear so much about? I have such an urge to see if it is as impressive as they say" Pointing back towards the woods.

As John followed Lexi back into the woods he heard Anne tell James, "Sorry, I don't think you're going to get that promotion you wanted, but let me know if you ever need any help negotiating...We don't have a kid named John yet, do we?."

12