The IT Guy Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally Rene collapsed back and panting said to John, "I'm sorry, I got carried away and almost suffocated you."

John looked up at her, his face glistening with her juices, "But what a way to go." He grinned as he stood up.

Rene sat up and reached out and undid his belt and opened his pants and yanked everything to the floor. "I've been practicing on various vegetables so you are in for a treat." She grinned. "If only Charles knew why we've been having a lot of zucchini recently." Rene started bathing his huge rod with her tongue. Moaning with pleasure she covered every square inch with her roving mouth, sucking on each ball, feeling the throbbing veins in the shaft with her tongue, before opening her mouth and sucking the huge head in, her tongue flicking all over the underside. She drove her face forward, taking half that huge thing and held it there swallowing against the head causing John to groan loudly and push against her face. Pulling the cock out of her mouth, she purred, "Like that, don't you, how about a couple more inches."

She stood up and pushed John down onto the couch and tore off the dress. "Sorry, it was getting hard to breathe." She said massaging her large tits. "Ok, let's see how much of this I can take." She said leaning over and driving her face down on his throbbing erection.

John felt this cock hit the back of her throat, but she kept pushing down. He was amazed to see she had eight inches and let out another groan when she flexed her throat muscles against his cock. She repeated that over and over going a little deeper each time and he knew he wasn't going to last much longer.

Sensing this, Rene pulled off with a large gasp and said, "You hold off, you can't come until my lips are buried in your pubes." With that she arched her back and drove down until she felt the first tickling against her nose, then pulling back, drove back down with more tickling, the third time she felt her lips made contact with his matted fur. She heard John panting and knew that she had to do it on the next plunge, so she pulled back and arching her back more drove all the way down until she felt her lips hit his pubic bone and her throat stretched to the limit. Listening to John groaning and his pelvis start to thrust she clenched her throat around his cock and was rewarded with and explosion of sperm shooting into her stomach and lungs.

When he was done, Rene pulled off coughing and gagging. John jumped up and held her patting her on the back. "Christ, Rene, you could have done permanent damage. Sit down let me get you some water." John ran into the kitchen and came back with water and handed it to the coughing girl. "Look, that was great - the best blow job ever, but don't do that again. I can't believe you did that, no one has ever come close to doing what you did." He sat next to her stroking her back as she cleared her lungs.

Coughing slightly, she said, "Crap, I never thought about you ejaculating down my windpipe, good thing I don't have a physical in the morning." She rasped out. Standing up, she grinned at John, "You have to admit it was not well thought out, the zucchini didn't come in my throat. I'm fine now, just had to get your sperm out of my lungs. Anne left us dinner and wine, if you're interested."

When Rene went into the kitchen, the phone rang. Looking at the caller ID, he saw Crowell, thinking that it was Anne calling to explain, he picked up the phone. "Hello, Crowell's, this is John...hello? Anyone there?" Hearing nothing, he started to hang up, and realizing Rene was still coughing he yelled, "Are you sure you are alright, I was really deep in you when I came." He put the phone back on the cradle. "Where is Anne, by the way?" He asked walking into the kitchen.

"Forget Anne, after dinner you'll be happy to know my throat wasn't the only place I put the vegetables, though it was a bit hard to sit afterwards." Rene chuckled

Coming back up to the suite the next day, James was very animated over the development of the server farm with state of the art fiber networking, water cooling and everything laid out perfectly. "We are going to set up the finest..." James stopped seeing Lexi strip down again, turn on the jets and slip into the Jacuzzi again. "You can't stay out of that, can you? You were wallowing in it when I got up this morning too. What do you want for dinner? Shall I order in?"

After he picked up the food in the lobby, James brought over the cartons, chopsticks and some beers and stripped down and got in the water. "This really is the way to live, isn't it?" James said putting Pad Thai in his mouth and savoring the rich flavor. "How is the Sriracha Beef?" He asked Lexi looking at her red breasts floating, and bobbing in the swirling water.

"Hot, but I like it like that. So, what did you want to do tonight? Walk the strip? Check out the water display at the Bellagio? Loll in this tub all evening?" Lexi sighed taking a sip of beer.

"I'm good staying in, I'd like to go over the steps we can get through tomorrow, we made great progress, but I just don't want a 'gotcha' tomorrow." James got out of the water and went over and grabbed his cell, "Hang on, I'd like to give Anne a call." He punched in the home number and put the phone to his ear.

Lexi looked up when she heard no talking on the phone and saw James just holding the phone to his ear. "What, what's wrong?" She asked when he finally dropped the phone onto the table. He stood there with his shoulders slumped like he was going to cry. Lexi jumped out of the hot tub and went over to him. "What is it, is Anne alright? You never said anything, did anyone answer?" She grabbed him by the shoulders forcing him to face her.

"I called home and Davenport answered...I couldn't say anything since I was so shocked that he would answer the phone...what was he doing with Anne the day after I leave?" James mumbled.

Lexi shook him. "Relax, it is probably not like you think, they might just be having dinner and talking."

"I don't think so. Before he hung up I heard him yell out to Anne, 'Are you alright, I really came deep inside you.' That doesn't sound like dinner, Oh fuck! I never actually thought she would cheat on me, I just thought it was a big game, a big stupid game." James moaned.

Lexi wasn't surprised since John never struck out with any woman and none had ever even held out as long as Anne had. Sadly she thought about how their marriage would be ruined since even as impressive as James cock was, it was tiny compared to the sausage between John's legs. She put her arms around him and held him. "I'm really sorry, you don't deserve this."

Standing there naked holding each other they were jolted when the door to the suite opened.

***********************************************************

Anne went up to the front desk pulling out her driver's license. "Hello Dan," She said, seeing his name tag, "I'm sorry to bother you, but I left my key card in the suite, the Cleo I think it is called? I'm Anne Crowell."

The guy behind the front desk glanced at the license and scanned the beautiful woman in front of him, braless in a tight white tee shirt and painted on red shorts before verifying the name registered. "Why yes, Mrs. Crowell, I can escort you up if you like, or issue you a new card." He looked at her clearly defined breasts and nipples for a moment before looking at her eyes.

"Call me Anne, I would love it if you would escort me up, but any chance I could get a copy of my key in case I do this again?" Anne said sweetly feeling her nipples harden under his stare. After getting the card encoded, Dan came around and led Anne to the elevators. Anne was grateful to have Dan escort her since she would have missed the card reader for James' floor.

It was a long ride to the 17th floor and Dan used it to check out Anne's ass when she turned to read a poster on the wall, when she turned around she caught him checking her out and apologized. "Sorry Anne, I didn't mean to ogle you."

"Why are you sorry? I'm flattered you are looking seeing as how we are in Vegas and there's no shortage of babes to check out." Anne replied.

"There's a shortage of natural babes. I guess if you like silicone, Vegas is for you, but that's not me. Sorry, TMI." Dan laughed.

"You don't think I should have these done?" Anne asked cupping them. "I wouldn't be mistaken for a boy sometimes." She laughed.

"We're here, but no. Never!" Dan said firmly. "It was really nice meeting you and if you ever need anything..." Dan handed her his card.

Anne grinned at him and slipped the card into her shorts. "Thanks Dan," she said, handing him a ten. "It was nice having company going up to my room."

Dan tried to refuse the money, but Anne just tucked it into his pants pocket, "Go out and have...what, half a drink?" She said laughing. "Thanks again."

She went to the door marked The Cleo, and with a fair amount of nervousness she hesitated. "God, what if he is not even there, what if he is there, but with Barbie bouncing on his cock...crap, I never should have just flown here without telling him." She put the card in the slot.

Opening the door she was shocked to see James and Lexi - both naked - hugging each other. "Shit! I can't believe it." She turned and went back out, slamming the door in tears and went back to the elevator and started pounding on the button to go down. She turned hearing the door open and a naked Lexi came tearing out.

"Stop! Anne, stop. You have to listen to me, you have no idea what happened." Lexi cried.

"I know exactly what happened, you and my husband are holding each other naked...perhaps just before you fuck him, or just after. Either way, I'm out of here!" Anne sputtered.

"Shut up and listen! Get back in the room and you really need to listen." Lexi grabbed her by the shoulders and forced her to look at her.

Seeing the sincere urgency and concern in the girl's face, she said, "Ok, I'll come in, but I cannot even imagine what you are going to say that makes this...this whatever it is, ok." Anne sputtered. She had to laugh seeing Lexi naked try the locked door.

"Um, can you let us in? I seem to have forgotten pockets." Lexi asked.

"Oh crap, come on." Anne said with a partial smile, "Let's see what the explanation for this is." She said opening the door for Lexi.

They found James standing in the same place looking thunderstruck. Lexi grabbed James hand and reached over and grabbed Anne's. "Come, let's sit down. Sorry we're not exactly dressed for this, but we were eating dinner in the Jacuzzi and, well...anyhow, just sit."

They all sat, James and Lexi still naked, next to each other on the couch, looking very uncomfortable, and Anne across from them on a chair.

"Anne, we are naked because of me, I told James he was a pussy for wanting to wear shorts in the Jacuzzi and anyhow, it feels so much better naked, you have to try it. Never mind, he got up to call you and after someone picked up he looked like he was going to cry. Turns out John picked up. What the fuck is John doing at your house if you are here?" Lexi asked, "Anyhow, John picked up and James didn't say a word, I guess because he was shocked John was there and would answer your phone. He heard him ask...someone, if it was not you, 'Are you alright, I came deep inside you.' Anne, he looked like he was going to collapse so I ran over and gave him a hug right when you opened the door." Lexi looked at James, "Did I get that right?"

James looked at Anne, "That pretty much summed it up. Where is the jade bracelet? Why aren't you wearing it? Why is Davenport in our house? Who did he fuck?" James sputtered. "That was the most pain I think I've ever felt hearing his voice..."

"I guess coming here and surprising you didn't work out as perfectly as I thought. Look, you both look really uncomfortable, so if you don't mind, I'd like to try out the hot tub myself, so can we talk in there?" Anne asked getting up. When the two didn't move, she said, "I'm sorry I freaked, I was actually worried I'd see something I didn't want to, which happened, but now I really understand and, I'm sorry. Really, really sorry." Anne turned and walked over to the Jacuzzi and stripped all her clothes off and without hesitation dropped into the hot water. "Holy fuck! This is hot. How did you sit in here?" She screamed.

Grinning, James and Lexi came over and slid right in. "You get used to it pretty quickly," Lexi said and she settled in with a sigh.

"We probably would have been fully clothed when you arrived if it weren't for the Jacuzzi, I can't keep Lexi out of it. On the other hand, Lexi never has any problems finding way to get naked...She actually stripped down and got in while the bellhop was here. I had trouble getting him to leave." James laughed, "I am so happy to see you, so happy it was not you that Davenport was talking to." James said wading over and lifting Anne in a big hug. He kissed her hard and held her with his hands under her ass.

"Um, I can leave you two, if you like, or I can stay and watch." Lexi chuckled.

James released Anne, "I am really glad you came, how did you get away? I really want to know who that is in our house, though."

"I can't tell you who it is, but I knew that John was never going to give up and I thought a restraining order might be problematic seeing how I accepted expensive gifts from him...not to mention how that might affect your job, anyhow, I arranged for a friend of mine to stay the night at the house and I called John telling him it was time he got the bracelet back." Anne explained.

"Oh God," James blurted out, "He must have rushed over there. Lexi, Davenport gave Anne a $5,500 jade bracelet with the stipulation that it would be hers until she slept with him. I know, it made no sense to me at first either, but basically she called Davenport and told him to come over since she was ready to let him take her. Do I know who you got to take your place?" James asked.

"Yeah, you know her, but I will never tell you, she is doing us both a favor and I'd rather not spread her name around. Anyhow, she put on the dress and the bracelet and wore a blonde wig, so if it all worked out she would satisfy whatever desires John has, give the bracelet back and you and I can go back to just having simple fantasies. By the sounds of it, she went above and beyond. I've never had a guy ask me if I was alright because we was too deep in me, no offense, James." Anne grinned at James, "Sorry honey, you are big enough for me. So, tell me something, what if I hadn't showed up when I did, was something going to happen?"

"I can't speak for James, but no, I decided the reason that I like him so much is that he has very strong morals and no matter how much I tried to pull him over to the dark side, he always backed away. I decided even before we came out here, that I would do nothing to make him cross over. Had he asked me if we could fuck, I'd have told him no. But Anne, you have to know, that even with that shock, I know he would have done nothing, I've gotten to know him that well." Lexi said, "But you have no idea how I wish he were different. Anne, you are the luckiest woman in the world."

Anne looked at James. "Would you? Would you have been so angry you would have gotten revenge sex?"

"I don't know. My mind was absolutely blown away when he answered. I knew you would never actually cheat on me, but this was no innuendo, it was explicit. I haven't cried since I was in 3rd grade I think, but I felt like crying when I heard him say that. No, Lexi might be right, but I have no idea what I would have done, what I would have wanted to do. So, I'm sorry, I can't answer that. But, you have no idea how relieved I am. I think we let this whole teasing thing get out of hand...though I did get somewhat excited watching Big Bang the other day and they brought up Schrodinger's cat." James laughed.

Lexi looked at both of them, "I have no idea what you are talking about, so I'm going to bed." She got up out of the water and grabbed a towel and started to dry herself off. "Anne, James may want to do something to you in the Jacuzzi, I'd watch your ass." She laughed as she walked back into her bedroom.

"Ok, what is she talking about?" Anne asked swinging her leg over James lap and straddling him. "God, I've missed you...by you, I mean, this." She giggled grinding her pussy into James hardening dick. You have designs on my ass and telling Lexi about it?"

"I never said a word, but the first night I was relaxing in here with my eyes closed and I heard Lexi moan. I looked and she was kneeling with her pussy right up on the jet. She commented how great it would be to get fucked in the ass while having the jet blasting her pussy. She basically says whatever is on her mind." James said while playing with Anne's ass and breast with his hands. "God I need to fuck you." He said as he kissed her. He humped back against Anne's slick twat grinding into him. He lifted her up and lowered her onto his cock.

Anne let out a soft moan, "I've been thinking about this since I got on the plane. I actually had an offer from the man next to me."

"Really?" James asked, "That takes balls. What did you say?"

Anne punched him in the shoulder, "What do you think? Of course I said yes. You know how bored I get just sitting. What a considerate guy." Anne panted as she slammed herself onto James' cock. "God, you feel good. It's great not being stretched out by a huge cock like the guy's was on the plane."

"I know, I like that all my girlfriends appreciate my small dick." James said as he put his finger in her ass. "It's good for me since they never know if it is my finger or my cock."

Anne started bucking harder feeling his finger up her rectum, "Ahhh. I am going to need you to fuck my ass again, fuck! This feels good, I love this bubbling water. I'm regretting not taking John up on his offer earlier this year in his hot tub."

Hearing this, James started to feel his balls start to ache, "I'm going to cum, slow down."

Anne began bouncing on James' cock harder and soon they both clutched at each other as they came, writhing, grinding and panting loudly. "God, that felt good, I really needed that."

"Yeah ,me too. Sorry to say, I have to get to bed, we've got a lot to do on the systems tomorrow. What are you going to do while we work?" James asked.

"I've got paper to grade. I worked it out with the dean the leave early and have my TA take care of the finals. Then she is going the overnight them to me." Anne said with a smile. "I then have 3 weeks off and unless you want me to be home alone, or not alone, knowing John, and you can be alone with Lexi, I can stay."

"Yes I want you to stay. You have no idea how relieved I am that you're here."

***************************************************

After having dinner the next night, including a few drinks each, they got back to the suite. Lexi immediately stripped down, turned on the jets and got into the hot tub.

"Not bashful, is she?" Anne asked. "I thought you were exaggerating. Should we join her?"

"I'm up for it. It really does feel good." James said as he stripped out of his clothes and waded in.

Anne soon joined them but slipped in and sat next to Lexi. "You must feel like a third wheel now that I'm here. I hope you're not pissed about that."

"Are you kidding? Seeing James so happy to see you and you're not being speared by John's giant shaft is great. I regret that he's been nothing short of a saint and he has the second best looking cock I've seen. You are a lucky woman." Lexi chucked, "And it sounded like you thought so too last night."

"You heard?" Anne asked.

"Actually, I peeked. You were really riding that thing, though I hoped you'd try the jets out while he pounded your ass."

Anne laughed, "James told me how you were...enjoying the jets."