The Jack Off Sessions Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, we were thinking about renting a movie or something while we're out. Any requests?" Now leaning forward, Claire looked at the guys and smiled. Her breasts were large C-cups, not as big as Allison's, but they were still looked very full and juicy on her thin frame. Obviously uncomfortable, the guys tried their hardest to look natural.

"Uh, whatever you think looks good." James managed to say.

"Okay, then. We're off. We'll be back in a little while." Claire said getting up, Allison following her lead.

"Bye guys." Allison said, looking over her shoulder. The guys studiously watched as they walked away, looked at each other, then back at the girls.

Part 5. Male Bonding.

Peeking over the edge of the fence, Brent and James watched as Claire and Allison backed down the driveway. As the red VW Golf disappeared down the tree lined street, they dropped down onto the lawn and made a bee line toward the sliding glass back doors of the house. Neither said a word, it was just not necessary.

They weaved through the maze of boxes in the basement toward the clearing. Once inside, in the area between the small couch and television, they dropped their swimming trunks. Their eyes slowly adjusted to the poorly lit basement as they stood before each in the nude. Since their first jackoff session, they had preferred doing so sans clothing. It made sense considering their affinity for lubrication and often explosive orgasms. Clothes would only get in the way.

Though the small basement windows high along the walls allowed some dim light to enter, the stacked boxes provided privacy and also sacrificed illumination. After a moment, James reached into a box next to the couch and retrieved a beach towel and laid it over the cushions. He then pulled out a bottle of lube and dropped it on the towel.

Though Brent could barely see in the darkness, James's bare skin seemed to glow in the gloom as he went through the motions. He figured since James was the one that cleared out this area of the basement, he was probably pretty familiar with the set up. Still, it was impressive how he knew exactly where everything was despite the lack of light. With a push of a button, James turned on the television. The clearing was immediately lit up with with the static on the screen. James pressed play on the DVD player and movie began. James looked over his shoulder at Brent and smiled.

The two took their seats side by side on the small couch, James reached between them and retrieved the bottle of lube. In a single motion, he popped the top open with a flick of his thumb and squirted a long line of the clear liquid from the tip to the base of his shaft then passed the bottle to Brent. Already stroking his long, thick erection, he followed suit and squeezed a substantial amount on it just as James did. As they jacked off together, the tell-tale sounds of wet cocks being stroked was mingled with the sound of sex coming from the speakers of the television.

The brunette looked up at the two men as she took turns taking them into her mouth. As one cock slid out, it was replaced by another. Brent and James often watched this video and talked about being in the places of the men. As the scene played out, Brent finally broke the silence.

"Your sister is so fucking hot." Brent finally said

"I know right? That little white bikini...mmm-mmm."

"How big do you think her tits are?"

"C cups for sure. They got bigger since the last time she visited."

"How about Allison in her bikini!? Her tits are fucking huge."

"I'm thinking she has D cups, maybe even double D's."

"Fucking hot. Both of them. Oh man, I got so hard when they came out."

"Me too." James slid his hand down to the base of his cock and squeezed. Every vein bulged. Brent did the same. Together they wagged their dicks in the air in mutual admiration.

Since they started jacking off together months prior, they often checked each other out. It seemed only natural to show off a little.

"Hey man, you think my dick got bigger?" Brent asked.

James looked up at him, then back down. Brent stopped stroking and held his dick out with the thumb and forefinger of his stroking hand. He flexed it, engorging it to capacity. The film of lubrication gave it a wet sheen. Every bulge and valley, vein and ridge seemed to be enhanced by the slick coating.

"Yeah man, it looks huge."

"Yours does too. Looks hard as hell."

"It is."

"When was the last time we measured, like two months ago?"

"Yeah, two, three months, something like that." James seemed mesmerized by Brent's cock. He sensed that turning the conversation to their erections would allow James to check him out in comfort, making him hornier. He spread his legs and pushed his hips out a bit. His thigh was now touching James's thigh, his smooth balls hung low, unrestricted. He slowly stoked, feeling his length slide beneath his grip.

"You got a ruler?" Brent finally asked.

James looked up at him, smiled, then reached over the arm of the couch and into the bag where their porn stash was located and returned with a 12 inch wooden ruler. Placing the ruler over his own shaft, James pressed the base against his pubic bone and flexed his dick.

"Just over 8 inches. Check that out. Half an inch bigger since the last time." James said. Holding his thumb a little over the the 8 inch mark. The thickness of his penis clearly showed the head passing the line.

"Dude, seriously? Nice."

"Hormones man. It's been a while since we measured. You were 8 and a half before. I bet you're over the 9 inch mark by now."

Brent took the ruler and placed it over the length of his shaft. He felt the warmth of James's cock on the wood. It made him very hard.

"Damn." James said. "9 and a quarter." His eyes seemed focused on Brent's cock.

"Seriously, I wonder if I'm gonna get any bigger."

"For real. They say the average is like 6 inches."

"Shit, that just means we are hung as hell."

"Fuck yeah."

Brent passed the ruler back to James, who dropped it back in the bag. They continued stroking.

"I am hard as fuck dude." James said.

"I bet I'm harder." Brent replied.

Suddenly, James reached over and squeezed Brent's cock. Shocked, Brent froze. His hand stopped stroking as James wrapped his fingers around Brent's thick shaft with a firm grip.

"Damn dude, it's like it's made of wood. Check out how hard I am." James said jutting his hips out. His engorged member rested on his abs, balls hanging low.

Without thinking, Brent reached over and took it in his hand and squeezed.

"Hard as hell man." Instinctively his hand slid down the shaft and back up before releasing. He realized that James still had a hold of his. James reciprocated by pumping his hand up and down a couple of times before returning to his own.

The two refocused on the scene playing on the television

The brunette was sandwiched between the men. Below her, one man pumped his dick in her pussy. Above her, the other man fucked her ass. She gasped and groaned as they slid rhythmically inside her.

Jacking off in relative silence, they quickened their pace.

"I wanna fuck your sister so bad."

"I wanna fuck Allison and cum all over her tits."

"We should fuck them together"

"Yeah man. Take turns." James grunted.

"Pass them back and forth. That would be hot."

"I know right. Claire's my sister, but damn. I have to admit, she does look good."

"It was almost like they were trying to make us horny."

"Maybe they were."

"I mean, jeez. Claire in that white bikini, Allison and her juicy tits in that little black bikini. I would do anything to see them naked."

"Both of them together would be a little hard to handle."

"I think we can handle it."

On the screen the brunette kneeled in front of the men as they stroked their cocks in front of her face. She begged them to cum as she fondled her breasts.

As if thinking the same thing, Brent and James speed up their pace and after a moment aimed toward their chests. Simultaneously, they released a torrent of cum all over themselves. Pulsing blasts of the sticky white fluid shot though the air, landing on their torsos, coating their bodies. They moaned as the the hot aromatic seed shot out with an intensity they had never experienced before. Again and again, thick ropes flew through the air, landing on themselves, dripping down their bodies and onto the couch.

As their balls emptied, they finally slowed their pace, panting, and finally relaxed. Their heads tipped back as their rigid erections softened while the cum drooled out and onto their thighs. They were sitting in a mixture of their cum as the credits began to roll.

"Holy shit, that was intense." Brent groaned.

"I came so fucking hard, dude." James sighed.

They got off the couch before their hot cum completely cooled onto their bodies. James handed a slightly used towel to Brent to wipe off his bare torso, then used that same towel to wipe himself down. He dropped it onto the soaked beach towel that laid across the cushions of the couch and brought the whole thing up with them to put in the washing machine.

As he shut the basement door behind him, the only clue to what had just occurred lingered in the air with the thick scent of cum, sweat, and testosterone. The television was off and the porn stash was safely hidden away. After the small puddles of cum on the floor dried and the scent dissipated, their tracks would be covered.

Between a couple of cardboard boxes next to the television, the strategically placed digital video camera hummed in the darkness.

... to be continued.

12