The Jack Off Sessions Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It'll be quick." She explained.

After a moment's pause, he opened the door to allow her inside. He closed it behind her and turned to find her sitting on his bed looking a bit sheepish.

Until this moment, she had never been in his room. In fact, the only time they spoke at length was during orientation during their first week on campus, but only in passing since then. She looked around at his posters, DVDs, games, books, shoes, walls, ceiling; anything to avoid looking directly at him, it seemed. He caught his reflection in the closet mirror and suddenly felt very exposed. He tried to suppress the thought.

"So, what's up, Lucy?"

"Well... I..." She began, but hesitated.

"What is it?" He asked somewhat concerned. He sat on the other side of the bed, leaving ample space between them. It was late and he was at a loss as to what brought her there. A litany of possible scenarios quickly filtered through his brain, none standing out.

"I know your secret." She finally said, meeting his eyes.

"What secret?" He asked.

"You... doing porn?" A small smile briefly flashed on her face. She kept her eyes on him now. He felt like he was being analyzed.

"I... don't know what you're talking about." Brent shook his head. His mind swam with memories of his high school year. Exactly, how many of those included video?

"It's okay, I just wanted you to know." She said.

"Seriously Lucy, I have no idea what you're talking about." He insisted, as he tallied all the times a camera made an appearance during any of his sexual escapades. There were too many to count.

She tilted her head and squinted her eyes at him. He caught a hint of playfulness behind the her serious expression. She was cute. She knew she was cute. He knew she knew she was cute. He tried to play innocent.

"Sorry Lucy, you've got the wrong guy." Deny, deny, deny.

She turned on the bed, reached over to his desk and pivoted his laptop screen toward them. She woke the screen with a wiggle of her finger on the trackpad and began typing into the open browser window. She clicked a button, expanded the screen, and a video began to play.

"So fucking good, dude. Her tongue..." Brent stood over a buxom brunette while a pretty blonde fed his engorged erection into her mouth. Brent looked up at the camera and smiled. It was him. There was no denying it.

"Oh, shit." He gasped. At that moment, nothing existed but him, that video, Lucy, and his uncontrollable growing erection.

"It's okay. I'm not judging or anything." Lucy said, scooting closer to him.

Brent buried his face in his hands. He knew exactly where this was from.

Before leaving for college, Brent and his best friend James planned a camping trip. This trip for two turned into a trip for four once James's sister Claire came into town with her college roommate Allison. Suddenly, a camping trip in the woods became a week of debauchery in a cabin. He remembered the little digital video camera Claire always carried around. This video was from day 2.

"Oh my God." He groaned. He pulled his hands away from his face and realized Lucy had closed the gap. She was right next to him now. The video continued to play.

"Fuck, man. She's gonna take it all, watch." Brent said smiling into the camera. The blonde kept a firm grip on the thick base of his shaft, the other hand holding brunette's ponytail tight against the back of her head. The blonde seemed to be urging the brunette to go lower, take more of his surprisingly large penis into her throat until her lips were pressed against his pubic bone. He was groaning with pleasure.

"Wow, Brent. Just, wow. How'd you get into porn anyway? I mean, who hasn't taken pictures or made some videos at some point? But this, wow... I mean, fucking WOW, Brent. You're a pornstar?" She rambled, looking from Brent on the screen and back to Brent in front of her.

"It's not actual porn... it's homemade. It's not professional or anything." He admitted as if being amateur made it less incriminating.

"But, your dick. It's huge. That girl. She's definitely a porn star. Her boobs are huge and this girl..." Lucy gestured toward the screen, losing her train of thought as the blonde joined the brunette between Brent's legs. The blonde leaned in and ran her tongue over Brent's balls and slid her hands up his body as the brunette expertly sucked and stroked Brent's impressive manhood.

"These girls are definitely porn stars." She insisted.

"Just... friends. Not porn stars, as far as I know. I've known the blonde almost my whole life."

"So... Brent, you're telling me you're just some quiet good-looking guy with a huge dick that regularly fucks girls that look like porn stars?" She laughed.

"Senior year of high school was pretty crazy." He chuckled and relaxed a bit.

Brent reached down and placed his hands on the heads of the two girls as they explored his groin with their mouths and guided them toward his more sensitive spots. He looked up at the camera and groaned in pleasure.

"On the bright side, it's not as embarrassing as it could be. I mean, you have a really big dick. Like, really big." Lucy said, letting her smile slip though. "How big is that thing anyway?"

"Almost nine and a half inches."

"Damn. I've never seen one that big. Like, literally."

"You don't watch porn?"

"Duh? Hello? I mean in real life." Lucy gestured to the video.

"Lucy, where did you find this? I..." He could feel the warmth of her body next to him then. He felt the blood rushing to his groin and the fabric of his robe begin to strain as the scene on his laptop played out. Her presence next to him warmed his skin.

"I'm not gonna tell anyone, Brent." She put a hand on his thigh, avoiding the question completely. He looked at her, meeting her eyes. The seriousness was gone. She was practically grinning. The audio from the video continued, filling the silence with wet slurping noises and Brent's groans.

"Lucy..." He began.

"Okay, look. Here's the thing..." She paused.

He watched her as she gathered her thoughts. She bit her lip then continued.

"Back home my boyfriend's pretty big. Not as big as you, but big enough. Pete and I had a pretty good sex life. I mean, we fucked a lot. Daily, sometimes more... usually more when he could keep up with me. Anyway, since I've been here, I've been getting... I dunno, sexually frustrated, I guess? Kinda hard to concentrate sometimes, can't sleep, stuff like that. You follow me?"

Brent shook his head.

"I have a roommate, so it's kinda hard to 'release the stress.' Understand?"

Brent raised an eyebrow.

"Okaaaay... I'll cut to the chase. I've been trying to find a way to satisfy my sexual appetite and it hasn't been going well."

"Okay..."

"That's where you come in."

"Oh. You wanna hook up?"

She laughed.

"Really, Brent? You're not that innocent." She said, gesturing to the laptop screen. Brent was slapping his penis on the waiting tongue of both girls as they kneeled in front of him. Lucy wondered who was holding the camera.

"It won't be anything serious. Like I said, I have a boyfriend back home so it'll be purely sexual." Lucy continued.

"You wanna be 'fuck buddies?'" He asked.

"Well, I might not have put it so eloquently, but yeah. Basically." Her hand slid up his leg and parted his robe.

"There it is." She purred.

--

James took a swig of his beer as he watched a room full of men take their turns with an enthusiastic redhead on the large television hanging on Sam's living room wall. The multiple speakers carefully positioned around the room created an immersion that made it easy to imagine he was there with them. He could not help but to become aroused, which he supposed was the point of watching porn in the first place.

"She's pretty fucking hot, dude." James said as he shifted in his seat attempting to make room for his growing erection. He caught Sam sneaking glances in his direction from the corner of his eye.

"Yeah man, great ass." Sam fidgeted in his seat as well. He had not expected the night to make such a turn. The idea was to work on the project with James and once he left, smoke a joint and play some video games, maybe watch some porn by himself. Call it a night.

He never even considered James would stick around after working on their project, let alone be open minded or interested enough enjoy some prime picks from her personal collection. Yet, here they were, drinking beer and watching porn together. Who would have thought?

As the redhead straddled one man on the ground, another mounted her from behind. Her squeals of delight were quickly silenced as a third man slid his erection into her mouth. A fourth and fifth man guided her hands to their waiting cocks and found satisfaction with her expert handjob technique.

James was so aroused at watching this seasoned porn star pleasure multiple men without breaking her stride, that he was tempted to throw logic and composure right out of the window. He could feel his throbbing erection strain the fabric of his jeans and fought the urge to reach between his legs to relieve some of the pressure with a firm squeeze. The slight buzz from the beers didn't help to keep his inhibitions intact, but he managed to maintain a semblance of decency.

"I love a good gangbang." Sam mused.

"Yeah, man. She sure knows how to take that dick. I bet she could fuck all those guys at the same time if she really tried."

"For sure, bro. You ever been in one?" Sam asked.

"What, a gangbang?"

"Yeah."

"I dunno, I guess." James said.

"Either you have or you haven't."

"Well, how many people do you need for it to be considered a gangbang?"

"I'd say 4 or more. Anything less would either be a threesome or standard vanilla sex."

"In that case, yeah. I've been in a gangbang a few times."

"Nice, bro. Who with?"

"My best friend and a couple of family friends." James carefully phrased. Technically, his sister was family that he was friends with and her college roommate was her friend. So, from the right perspective, 'family friends' wasn't too far from the truth.

"Same group every time?"

"Yeah, we kinda... experimented a lot last year."

"Nice. It's good to know there are other players in town. I only know a handful of people down to get into some group action."

"So, you've done it?"

"Yeah, bro. A bunch of times actually. Me and the guy I share this place with brought a couple of girls we met at the club last weekend back here and fucked their brains out." Sam said enthusiastically.

"No shit?"

"Off the top of my head, I'd say I've been in at least... maybe a dozen full on gangbangs, that's not counting threesomes and other stuff."

"Wow!."

"Totally. The problem I've found is most people chicken out or get so nervous that the can't really enjoy themselves. It's like, five minutes in and they're rushing to finish."

"Amateurs. Hey, if you're ever looking for someone to join in, I'm down." James offered.

"No shit?" Sam asked.

"Yeah. I mean, I'll try anything at least once." James said.

"Hey, I'll try most things once, twice, or several times if I like it." Sam laughed.

"You only live once, right?"

"Exactly... speaking of which, you smoke weed?"

"Yeah, man."

Sam retrieved a pre-rolled joint from a small wooden box tucked into a side table and lit it. He took a couple of puffs and passed it to James. They performed the puff-puff-pass ritual as the porno continued to play in the background until the joint was all but finished.

James could feel his legs tingle and his body relax as they quietly watched the redhead get down on her knees to suck off the men one by one. The hunger in her eyes reminded him of the look his sister gave him many times in the last year. He imagined himself as one of the men in the circle and the redhead as his blonde sister servicing all of them. He pictured his own engorged penis slipping into her wet mouth, tugging on her hair, feeling the back of her throat open up as he pushed himself down her tight throat.

As if on queue, each men began cumming, one after the other, all over the face and chest of the redhead until she was completely glazed with their mixed seed. The camera focused on her as she tried catching her breath while the last man finished on her tongue. She smiled and gave a wink before the screen went dark and another began to play.

James quickly realized that he was not only buzzed, but also stoned. However, it was his horniness that had him the most intoxicated. While his body was relaxed, his libido raced. He was hard as a rock and literally throbbing. He suspected the same was going on with Sam as well. How could he not be completely mind-numbingly horny considering the action taking place on the screen and the sounds of sex pumping from the speakers? Impossible.

He wondered how events resulted in this moment. His mind wandered back to high school, hitting puberty with his best friend, discovering and sharing their love of porn and masturbation, the time he spent at the adult bookstore gloryhole and theater, the summer of incestuous sexual exploration with his sister, her college roommate, and his best friend. He thought about exactly what it was to experience new things, to experiment sexually, to push the limits of what he was comfortable with, to find new boundaries. He understood that all of these experiences together prepared him to embrace moments like this, watching porn together with someone new. Ready and willing to see where things go, wherever they may go.

"Bro, this one always gets me. She's so fucking hot. Look at her eyes, she's fucking loving this." Sam dreamily commented on the current video showcasing the blowjob skills of a pretty petite brunette.

"Yeah man, she's fucking thirsty for that dick." James added.

"Bro, by now I'd be jacking it usually. Kinda hard to watch this without doing anything about it." Sam said, openly groping his groin through the thin fabric of his basketball shorts.

"Your place, man. House rules. Do what you gotta do." James said almost casually.

Sam was quiet for a moment.

"Yeah right, you'd probably freak out." He finally said, testing if the waters were as warm as he thought.

"Nah man. I'm with you. This is so fucking hot. I see why you picked it out. She is so sexy." James turned to Sam and saw that Sam was looking down at the obvious bulge between James' legs.

Both were obviously very horny and based on their conversation, seemingly comfortable with the idea of jacking off outside of complete privacy. Someone needed to make the first move, so James nodded his head at the lube drawer.

"Lemme see that one bottle?"

Part 3.

Sam crossed James' eye line while he pulled off his shirt and shuffled out of his shorts, dropping them into a pile at the base of the bookcase. He reached into the drawer and tossed the bottle to James. He returned to the couch, pulled his underwear down to his ankles and proudly showed off his very hard cock. It was impressive, to say the least.

James estimated it was over seven inches long and thickest around the base. The head was bulbous and already leaking precum. Like James, Sam shaved his pubic hair, leaving a completely bald landscape to exhibit his manhood.

James accepting the unspoken invitation. He stood, took off his shirt, unhooked his belt, and pulled his jeans down to his ankles before kicking them off a few feet away. He wore no underwear. The thick appendage between his legs stood upright at an angle. Sam fought back an audible gasp when James fell back into the couch with nothing on but his socks.

James proudly wagged his erection, his fingers squeezing the thick base which widened at the mid-point, tapering down to the head. Not a single hair was evident. There was nothing to distract from it's majesty.

Comparing the two, James at his thinnest point was thicker than Sam at his thickest. James was bigger in every way.

"Damn bro, you packing some heat there." Sam said, sliding his fingers down the length of his own engorged penis. James flexed, engorging his cock to capacity. They welcomed each other to check each other out.

"Thanks, man." James popped the top of the bottle of lube and turned it over his throbbing erection. The viscous fluid drooled over the obscene appendage.

He passed the bottle to Sam who followed suit, keeping his eyes on James, who saturated every inch of his veiny manhood with the clear fluid. Noticing Sam watching him, he spread his legs and worked some into his balls.

"You shave too." James said, interrupting the soundtrack of moans from the speakers and breaking Sam's focus.

"Yeah bro. Can't stand hair. Been shaving since I got my first pube." Sam replied, a little too enthusiastically.

"I hear you, same here. I like it smooth." James worked his hands up and down his thick shaft from balls to head, as if to show Sam what he meant. Sam understood completely.

The girl turned her back to the camera and mounted the man again. She pulled her feet up until she was squatting over him, feet at his sides. She braced her hands on his shoulders and began to ride with purpose.

"Bro, for real, how big are you?" Sam asked.

"A little over eight inches." James replied.

"Damn, I thought I was big."

"You're a lot bigger than average."

"Seven and a quarter inches. Nothing compared to you though, bro. I bet you're the man during your gangbangs."

"Believe it or not, my buddy is bigger than me, at least an inch longer, thicker, and cums a whole lot more." James said, describing Brent.

"Shit bro, I'd like to see that."

"He's coming back to town for winter break. I can bring him by, if you're down."

"For sure, bro. You guys do this together?"

"Jack off?"

"Yeah."

James laughed. "Yeah, man. I found my dad's porn stash about a year ago and we started watching them together. We've been having jack off sessions together ever since then."

"Nice. I've been getting together with a group of guys sometimes to watch porn and do whatever ever since I moved out here. You ever interested, let me know." Sam said.

"I'm definitely interested. Since my buddy left for school, I've just been doing it solo. I like an audience, to be honest."

"Damn dude, I can see why with that thing. You're invited."

The girl in the video enthusiastically bounced up and down on her lucky partner, her ass juggling with every impact. He squeezed her breasts and pumped his hips in rhythm with hers. Before long, she was announcing she was about to cum.

"Fuck, bro. I'm gonna bust." Sam said.

"Go for it man, shoot that load." James encouraged him. During their times together, Brent and James often commented about each other and always piled on the dirty talk when they were close to cumming.

Sam quickened his pace and alternated his gaze from his cock, the video, and James.

"I'm cumming" Sam announced as his gooey seed shot from his cock and landed across his chest. He massaged his balls with one hand and milked his throbbing shaft with he other.

"Fuck. Watch me cum, bro." Sam groaned as he continued to work more heavy loads onto his glistening torso.

James quickened his speed, giving Sam a visual feast to enjoy as he finished riding the waves of orgasm. Once Sam slowed his pace and twitched with the tremors following the final intense release, James squeezed his grip tighter and slid his down to the thick base as precum drooled out of his bulbous head.

"Gonna cum." James grunted. He pumped his tight, lubricated hand up and down the length of his impossibly large erection with a quickening pace. Though Sam's climax was subsiding, he was still mesmerized at what James had in his hand and very much aroused at watching him work it.

"Watch this." James said as a thick rope of cum exploded from the head, arcing though the air, and landing with an audible spat at his feet. He adjusted his aim and shot the next load which hit with force under his chin, leaving a trail of thick fluid across the length of his torso. He spread his legs to give Sam a good view of his pulsing muscle as he continued to cum heavy spurts, adding to the river of semen overflowing down the sides of his body.