The Jacket

Story Info
Shopping in a jacket, with my penis out underneath.
2k words
4.38
37.9k
15

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 02/16/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
exfireman
exfireman
338 Followers

For many years, I have been what you might call a closet exhibitionist. I have been turned on by the thought of someone catching me with my cock out. I am a 30 year old dark complected man, and I'm proud of my penis. When it's hard, it extends to an impressive 8 ½ inches, and a solid circumference, too. Today, I took my exhibition a little further.

I woke up this morning with a huge hard-on, and a thought came to mind. I had to go to Wal Mart to get some things, and I figured it would be different if I could let someone see my naked cock. I got up, put on some sweat-pants and a t-shirt, and set out. Since it's a little chilly here, I put on a jacket that comes just below my ass. With just the bottom button done, I could easily hide behind it. I pulled my pants down just enough for my throbbing hard-on to hang out, and buttoned just that one button. If I moved just right, my penis would pop out from behind the jacket, and could be seen by anyone. I couldn't wait to get out and see what would happen. I got in my truck and headed to the store.

On the way, I pulled my pants down to my knees, and opened the jacket up all the way. Anyone next to me in traffic could see my cock pointing straight up. At a stop light, a young blonde girl pulled up next to me, and looked my way. She immediately saw my big cock sticking up, and smiled. I made eye contact with her for a second, but her eyes were drawn to my penis. I took my right hand and started stroking myself for her. She was licking her lips and smiling the whole time. I wanted so badly for her to see me cum, but the light changed.

I finally made it to Wal Mart. I stepped out of my truck with my still hard cock sticking out, and pulled my pants back up until they were about half way up my ass. Now, my penis and balls were exposed. I fastened the bottom button, and made my way into the store. I was kind of hoping to get my cock to go down, but the excitement of showing myself kept me rock hard. I was reaching into my jacket pocket and rubbing my cock, too.

I started my way through the store, putting things in my cart. I was in no hurry, because I was loving the thought of my naked cock just waiting to show itself. A couple of times, I reached up on some of the shelves to get something, and when I did, my hard cock sprang out from the bottom of the jacket. I took my time getting what I needed, and when I put my arms back down, the jacket would hide me again.

In the housewares section, I saw an attractive woman trying to decide on something to but. She had on a light jacket and a tank top. It was obvious to me that she had on no bra, as her nipples were very erect, and the cleavage she was showing made me even harder, if that were possible. I had my hand in my pocket, pulling on my penis while staring at her amazing breasts. I was standing pretty close to her, and she noticed my eyes. She made a sudden move, and my eyes caught hers. Busted. She just smiled, and opened her jacket a little further, so I could see more of those amazing breasts.

We started talking, but I couldn't keep my eyes off of her breasts. She didn't seem to mind, and kept squeezing her arms together, and pushing out her chest. I finally told her that I had my penis exposed under my jacket. She didn't believe me, and dared me to open the jacket and let her see. Who am I to refuse a beautiful woman? I opened the jacket and out sprang my huge penis. Her mouth dropped open in amazement. Immediately, she started looking around nervously. The store was plenty empty since it was a little early still, so I told her not to worry. I stepped up close to her just to keep anyone else from seeing what I was hoping would turn erotic. It did. She got even closer to me, and grabbed my aching penis, which was now leaking precum quite a bit. She wiped her finger across my purple head, and put it to her mouth to taste me.

"Mmmm...that tastes great! What made you decide to do this anyway?"

"It's just something I've always wanted to do, but never got the nerve."

"I'm glad you chose to do it today! I've always wanted to do this."

With that, she pulled the straps of her tank-top down, and let her breasts out. They were a pale white, with dark pink nipples that looked like they could cut glass. I asked her if she wanted to go outside with me and show me more. It was a chance, but she agreed. She zipped her jacket, but left her tits outside of her shirt. I just put my hand in my pocket, and held my cock to the side. If someone looked just right, they would be able to see part of my penis, but I didn't care. When we got to my truck, I had just reached for the door when the woman grabbed my arm and spun me around. She immediately went to her knees and took my cock in her mouth. She sucked me like she had a mission. She started humming, which really drives me wild, and unzipped her jacket.

She pulled my pants down to my knees, and started rubbing my cock all over her face. Then she took me all the way down her throat, and let me fuck her mouth while she pulled her jacket off, and her arms out of the tank top. I reached down and pulled on her nipples while this beautiful woman sucked my cock in the middle of the WalMart parking lot in Missouri City, Texas. I thought I was going to cum any second, but I held off.

She raised up a bit and took my huge wet cock between her breasts. She squeezed them tightly around my fat penis and rubbed them up and down. She licked the head of my cock when it came from between her tits, and a couple of times would suck the head into her mouth with my shaft still buried between those gorgeous breasts. She kept letting me fuck her breasts and started begging me to cum on her and in her mouth. She really wanted to taste me. I told her I wanted to fuck her, but she told me I couldn't do it there. She took me down her throat once again, and I came buckets. She stroked me, letting my cum fly into her mouth and onto her breasts. She swallowed all she could handle, and rest was dripping off of her nipples.

I remained hard after I came, and she finally stood to her feet with my cock still in her hand. She was amazed that I never even started to go down.

"I can't believe you're still hard after cumming like that."

"I told you I wanted to fuck you!"

"Aren't you afraid we will get caught?"

"Not really. After all, we just exposed ourselves in the store, and I just came all over you in the middle of this parking lot."

She was now stroking my penis slowly and rubbing my cum around on her still exposed tits. She had the look of fire in her eyes as she considered me fucking her. With no words spoken, I reached out and started to rub her pussy through her pants. They appeared to be pajama bottoms, and her crotch was soaked.

"It feels like you want me to fuck you. Your pussy is soaked!"

"I do, but I'm just a little scared of getting caught."

"Aren't you excited?"

"Very! I just don't want someone to call the cops!"

I pulled the elastic away from her waist, and reached my hand inside her pants. She wore no panties. I rubbed her clit for awhile and then plunged a finger into her dripping hole. She moaned, and used the hand that was not on my cock to push her pants down to give me better access. I pushed another finger into her, and she wiggled her pants even further down. She was now nearly naked in the parking lot, with my fingers in her pussy and my cock in her hand. We kissed while playing with each other. Me free hand was pulling on her nipples and squeezing her breasts like I was trying to milk her.

I broke our kiss and turned her around so her back was to me. I reached around and squeezed her breasts. My cock was pressing into her ass cheeks. She lifted her ass up as I kept rubbing my cock up and down. By now, I was sliding the length of my cock across her ass hole. She kept arching higher, and I kept sliding lower and lower. She was begging me to fuck her, but I held off, teasing her. Finally, I slid lower, and crammed my massive cock into her tight pussy in one swift push. I held my position, and she came all over my cock. Her juice actually squirted out on my pants and balls.

I started to saw my cock in and out of her as she placed her hands on the car next to use to hold herself up. I fucked her harder and harder, until she came twice more, each orgasm as intense as the first. We were now standing in a puddle of her cum. I reached down and started rubbing her ass hole with my thumb. When I pushed my thumb in a little bit, she came again.

"You want me to fuck you hot little ass?"

"Yes! Stick your big cock in my ass and fuck me!"

I didn't need any further instruction. I pulled out of her sopping hole, and pressed the head of my cock against her tight ass hole. I pressed harder, and the head just popped into her butt. I pushed harder, and eventually had the entire length buried in her butt. She was moaning for me to fuck her so I did. Slowly at first, then I built up speed. When I reached around her to squeeze her tits, she came again. With my cock out of her pussy now, it looked like she was peeing.

"I'm about to cum, Baby! Where do you want it?"

"Cum in my ass! Fill me up with your hot juice"

Her talk put me over the edge. I pushed all the way in and held it as I blasted the first shot of jizz into her bowels. I started humping again, pistoning my cock in her butt as I kept cumming. She came again, too, adding to the puddle we stood in. I pulled her up with my still hard penis in her butt. She turned to kiss me, and I could see that she was flushed. I rubbed her breasts, and kissed her as she was coming down from her amazing orgasms.

I finally pulled out, and she got herself dressed again. I just pulled my pants up with my penis still out, and fastened my one jacket button. We both went back into the store after exchanging information, and finished out shopping. I got to flash my now somewhat limp but still impressive penis at several more women, too. One woman saw that it was wet, and gave a little moan of approval as she walked by.

In the checkout lane, I met a hot little brunette with huge tits. She was the checkout girl. We chatted for a bit, and she said something about smelling sex. I told her to come around and use the hand scanner to get the bags of charcoal in the bottom of my cart. When she bent down, I lifted my jacket and showed her my penis which was beginning to show signs of life again....

exfireman
exfireman
338 Followers