The Jake Chronicles Ch. 10

Story Info
Jake raises the stakes with Abby.
3.9k words
4.61
50.9k
13
1

Part 10 of the 15 part series

Updated 10/07/2022
Created 03/16/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
goamz86
goamz86
1,987 Followers

Letter from the author: This story is about a young man who dominates older vulnerable women. If you find this offensive please find another story. Comments are welcome and e-mail feedback is always appreciated. Thanks to those who have e-mailed me. Your feedback really means a lot.

"Mom?" Abby heard Becca call out as the front door opened and then slammed shut.

"In the bedroom." Abby called back.

"I met the greatest guy today at school." She excitedly informed her mom as she entered her room.

Becca was out of breath like she had just run all the way home from the university. Her face was flush and she had a look of total elation. "He is really nice and polite and he is soooooooooo gorgeous." Becca added, barely slowing down to catch her breath. "He is tall, has dark hair, his face is perfect and his body is........oh my gosh, words can't describe it."

"Slow down Rebecca." Abby said grabbing both her arms and holding her.

Abby and Becca had always been close, and Becca always confided in her mom about everything. They were more like best friends than mother and daughter, except when Abby found it necessary to assert her authority. Abby was the first person Becca told when she lost her virginity to Marcus at 16. Abby also had to console the poor girl for three months after he dumped her the very next week for someone else.

Abby didn't want her daughters to end up like she had been in her past. So she was open with them about everything, including sex. This she hoped would steer them in the right direction, and help them avoid the promiscuous pitfalls that she had endured. So far it had worked. Both Becca and Elisabeth (Lizzy) graduated high school with good grades. Lizzy was a year away from graduating from college with a BA in English, and Becca was a freshman at the same school, majoring in fashion design.

Abby sat her daughter down on the bed and calmed her down. She asked questions and the two of them discussed her new heartthrob. Abby always loved watching the girls when they described someone they had just met. The look of new love was wonderful to her. She remembered how it always made her feel and she enjoyed watching them experience it. They finished their conversation and Abby stood up to continue her chores. Becca was walking out of her bedroom when Abby remembered something.

"You never even told me his name." She reminded her daughter.

"Oh yeah, it's Jake." Becca replied.

Abby froze. "No way!" she said to herself. "It can't be." Then she remembered how Becca had described him. It could be him. She left the room and immediately retrieved her cell phone. She dialed Jake's number and went to the back yard to talk.

When his cell phone rang, Jake ignored it. Earlier that day he had spotted a young coed in the student union at school that looked amazingly similar to Abby. The only difference was that she was younger and her body was tighter. Her tits were even bigger than Abby's, and she was not shy about showing them off. He had started a conversation with Becca, trying to figure out if she was related to the newest of the nasty old broads he fucked. He had a good idea that she was now, since it had only been about an hour since he had talked to the girl and Abby was calling. The message she left confirmed his suspicions, and his plan was set into motion.

Abby's repeated calls that afternoon did nothing to entice a return call from Jake. Her mind wondered all night, fearing the worst. The next morning she again called several times to no avail. Then all her fears came to light when Becca returned home that afternoon and told her mother that she wanted Abby to meet her new beau. The door opened and in walked the object of Abby's desires and the source of all her recent sleepless, horny nights. He stood in the entry hall smiling like the cat that ate the canary. Becca introduced the two.

"Nice to meet you Mrs. Hanson." He said, reaching out to shake her hand.

"Abby, please." She replied.

"Abby it is then." Jake said, holding her hand with both of his, almost caressing it.

His touch instinctively made her pussy moist, and she gazed into his eyes for a moment before remembering her daughter was there. She pulled her hand from his and the three of them went to the living room.

Abby offered him a drink and they all sat and talked for a while. It was torture. Being so close to him made her hot and wet, and Abby just wanted him to take her right there in her own house, right now. The only thought of her daughter, was that she was an obstacle to her need.

Jake was sadistic. He sat chatting with Abby while his hands roamed Becca's body the whole time. He touched her knee, then her shoulder, her thigh and then stroked her arm. He was turning on both women at once, Becca with his touch, and Abby with the thoughts of what is would be like to be Becca right now.

Abby should have been thinking about getting her daughter away from this predator. Her thoughts were definitely of getting her daughter away from him, but not for her own good, rather so Abby could have him. It was like she was 19 again, sizing up the competition and trying to win the attention of a man.

Thoughts raced through her mind, and she tried to figure out what needed to be done to get what she wanted. She was extremely disappointed when he stood and said he had to leave. Abby watched as he disappeared around the corner with Becca and out the door.

"I'll see you later." She heard him say to Becca, and then the door closed.

Abby asked about Jake's last comment and Becca informed her that she was meeting him after he got off work later that night. Abby tried to warn Becca off Jake. She made it sound like she was concerned for her, but it was really just because she was jealous.

Abby confronted Becca in the bathroom later that evening after her shower, telling her she should be careful with a boy like Jake. Becca blew off her mother's warning and continued to get ready for her date.

Abby watched as her youngest daughter dried her young, firm, smooth tanned body. She was several inches taller than Abby. Her long legs finished off into a perfectly shaped ass that you could bounce a quarter off. Her flat stomach gave way to a set if tits that put Abby's to shame. They were bigger, firmer and had not one hint of sag to them. Becca's large pink areolas surrounded a pair of nipples that seemed long enough to hang a coat on, and her beautiful face was framed by a mane of gorgeous dark hair that reached the middle of her back. The pang of envy rose dramatically in Abby as she realized her own body could not compete with what she was looking at.

When she realized her warnings were falling on deaf ears, she left the bathroom a defeated woman. Abby spent the rest of the evening, after Becca left, in her room jealously thinking about what Jake could be doing to her daughter. She raped her husband later that evening when he came to bed, but his valiant effort to please her and the taste of his cum were not enough to satiate Abby's desire. She lay awake in her bed until late waiting for Becca to return. Finally, about 1:30AM the front door opened. Abby got up and met Becca at the door to her room.

Abby was sure Becca had been intimate with Jake, and the jealousy was building inside her. She wanted to be mad at her, to scold her for being out this late, but Abby had really never gotten angry about the girls coming home late, so it would have been odd for her to start now. Besides, that's not why she was mad at her. She was mad because the little bitch was going to take her stud away. She gathered up all the pleasantness she could and asked Becca how her date was.

"Oh mom, you would not believe it. He was so incredible." Becca told her. "He made me feel things I have never felt before."

Suddenly Abby regretted the openness of their relationship. She listened in horror as her daughter described in detail all the things Jake had done to her.

She told her how after Jake had gotten off work; Becca had followed him to his place. Jake had gone to take a shower and she had waited for him in his living room. She was watching TV when he called for her. The bathroom door was open and she had gone in. Jake slid the shower curtain open and there he stood nude with his raging hard-on pointing straight at Becca.

"Wanna join me?" He asked.

Becca didn't have to be asked twice. She shed her clothes and hopped in. She reached down and grabbed hold of his rigid shaft and began to stroke it as Jake held her head and kissed her with force, backing her under the spay of water so it cascaded over their faces and down both of their bodies. His tongue probed her mouth and then one of his hands began to roam her body. It moved over her large, firm breast and down her smooth, tight stomach, until it came to rest over the top of her swollen female mound.

"His touch made me moan like a cat in heat mom." Becca recalled.

"Becca you hardly know him, how could you do that on the first date? Hell, he didn't even take you on a date."

But Abby knew the answer to her own question. Jake oozed pure sexuality. She knew the affect he had on Becca, because he had the same affect on her. She began to envision herself in Becca's spot. She could feel Jake's hands on her, and suddenly her pussy responded. Then the evil monster of envy reared its head and Abby became angry.

Becca continued her story. She described how Jake had slid one, and then two fingers deep inside her dripping hole and finger fucked her to orgasm within seconds.

"It was amazing how quickly he made me cum." She told her mom.

The resentment built inside Abby.

Becca continued to layout the tale. After Jake made her cum, he spun her around and bent her over, telling her to place her hands on the seat in the shower. Then he mounted her from behind and proceeded to pound her pussy to two more orgasms as the water of the shower warmed their bodied.

"Mom he made me cum three times before we even got out of the shower... three times."

She repeated the last two words twice more for emphasis.

"Then he told me to give him head. I have never done that to a guy after we had had sex, but for some reason, I didn't even hesitate. He has some kind of control over me mom, I just want to do whatever he asks. He makes me feel so good."

Abby knew exactly what her youngest daughter was talking about. Abby's cunt was so wet she could feel it dripping from her and down her thigh because she had no panties on. She wanted to touch herself. Instead she just squeezed her thighs together while she stood and listened to her daughter continue her story and the animosity brewed deep in her.

"Then when he was about to......well.......you know. He told me to swallow it. I did, and it was not good." Becca told her mom.

Abby imagined Jake cumming in her mouth. The though of it made her mouth water and her cunt quiver.

"I couldn't take it all mom. I had to spit some of it out, and it tasted gross." Becca admitted. "We got out of the shower, and never left his place. We watched some TV and he attacked me later on the couch and made me come two more times." Abby's baby girl confessed with a giddy grin on her face. He gave me 5 orgasms mom!"

Abby didn't hear anything after Becca told her about the couch. "The couch!" Abby screamed inside her head. "That's where he fucked me! That bastard!" She was seething inside. She wanted to kill him. How could he fuck her where he fucked me? In her mind it wasn't her daughter, it was just another woman, and she was jealous. All the insecurities of her youth surfaced. She needed to see Jake and remind him of how good she was. She needed to make him forget about this young thing. Her anger and lust battled within her, so she excused herself and went to bed.

She lay in her bed for a whlie trying to get the images of her daughter and Jake out of her head. Every time an image flashed in her mind, her arousal grew. Her cunt was on fire and she needed some relief. She rolled over, and for the second time that night, she attacked her husband. She dove under the covers, reached into Travis' shorts and pulled out his limp unit. She sucked it into her mouth and brought it back to life. When Travis finally realized what was happening, Abby was vigorously swallowing his stiff pole. He lifted the covers and Abby looked up at him. She rose to her knees and straddled his rigid cock.

"Fuck me! Fuck me right now!" She demanded. Then she dropped down on his dick and began to ride it for all she was worth. She bounced up and down on his shaft, grabbing her tits and moaning, "Yes! Yes! Yes!" Her passion built and she could feel her orgasm approaching.

Poor Travis never had a chance. Fist of all he was woken up by a blow job and now his wife was plunging his cock into her gushing hole with fervor. Even though he had cum already that night, his orgasm surfaced so fast that he never had a chance to stave it off. He erupted like a volcano inside her and she never even noticed. Her mind was somewhere else. She imagined she was at Jake's apartment bent over the couch with his cock buried in her hungry cunt.

Before she could orgasm, his cum began to ooze from her and his cock began to wither. Abby groaned disappointedly. She fell to one side and pouted as Travis tried to apologize. She didn't do much to ease his mind, and the two of them fell asleep, Abby disappointed, and Travis in a quandary about his wife's recent sexual appetite.

The next morning after everyone had left the house, Abby put on some sexy lingerie, covered up with a long coat and headed over to Jake's.

When he opened the door she burst in and began to accost him.

"How dare you!" She snapped. "How could you do that to my daughter?"

Jake coolly sat on his chair and listened as Abby continued to berate him for having sex with her daughter. It was the exact reaction he was looking for. He was however surprised that she knew so quickly. He expected it to take a few times with Becca before Abby found out, or figured it out. He sat back and giggled to himself as she continued.

Abby made it appear as if it was her motherly instincts to protect her daughter that was making her so mad, but as she spun around once, her coat opened a bit and Jake spotted the garter strap and thigh high stockings. He knew why she was really there, and that it was jealousy more than her need to protect her daughter that was fueling this tirade. He let her get it all out of her system before he said a word. When she finished, she stood with her hands on her hips in front of him panting a bit.

"Well?" she spat at him.

"Well what?" he said.

"Don't you have anything to say for yourself?"

"What's the matter mom?" Jake replied with a devilish grin. "Are you afraid I might like fucking your sweet, young, innocent daughter more than you?"

"NO!" she snapped. "I want you to stay away from her."

Jake reached into his underwear and pulled out his flaccid cock.

"She has a tight little body mom, but you suck cock much better than she does." He told her as he began to slowly stroke his growing man meat. "Now why don't you come over here and show me what a great cock sucker you are."

"Stop that!" Abby demanded, even though the sight of his stiffening cock was beginning to have an affect on her. "I didn't come over here for that."

"Bullshit!" Jake barked at her. "If you didn't come over here to suck my cock, then why are you dressed like a whore under that coat?"

"I'm not." Abby protested, knowing full well he was correct.

"Don't give me that, I know you. You know you want to get down here and suck my cock into that sweet, old, married mouth of yours."

His dick was hard now and he slowly slid his hand up and down its length.

"Come on, open that coat, show me how a whore dresses and come suck my cock."

The dirty talk was more than she could handle. She untied the coat and revealed her matching black, bra, garter belt, nylons and spiked heels. She had no need for panties. She got on her hands and knees and crawled the few feet to Jake. She opened her mouth and Jake pointed his flesh pole to it. She lowered her mouth onto it and slid it in until it tickled the back of her throat. The taste was different. She recognized it. It tasted bitter, like after Jake had fucked her pussy and made her clean him. Her mind raced. Just as she realized it, Jake confirmed her darkest thoughts.

"How does your daughter's pussy taste mom?" Jake teased her. "That's right, that's the flavor of your daughter's cunt."

Abby didn't even slow her efforts. The feel of Jake's rock hard cock in her mouth and the thought of how nasty she was being overcame any shame or desire to stop what she was doing. Abby's complete descent back to the wanton, horny slut of her younger days was complete.

Here she was cheating on her husband, sucking the juices of her daughter's pussy off the cock of her lover. The lover, who himself, was young enough to be her son, and all she cared about was making that cock cum down her throat.

"You're enjoying that aren't you?" Jake said, as he noticed Abby didn't slow at all. "You are the dirtiest, nastiest whore I have ever fucked."

Abby only looked up at him and lit up as if he had just paid her the greatest compliment he could. She pulled his cock from her mouth and spoke, "Cum in my mouth, I want to feel your hot spunk coat my throat. I want to taste it on my tongue. I know she doesn't like that." Abby said, referring to her daughter of course.

"You slutty bitch. That's your daughter you're talking about." He again scolded her. "You're right, you do suck dick much better than her, but she has the tightest, pussy. It makes me want to cum the second I slide my cock in it." Jake teased.

The jealousy built in Abby and she sped up her pace. Soon Jake felt his balls tighten and he shot a load of cum down Abby's throat. She sucked it all down like a pro, even licking her lips and saying "Mmmmmmm" as she pulled his cock from her mouth.

As Jake's cock recovered, Abby began a sexy masturbation show, sitting on the coffee table and fingering her cunt. She fiddled her clit and slid multiple fingers inside her flowing gash. She noticed Jake's cock grow after a few minutes, so she turned over on all fours with her ass sticking straight out at Jake.

She slid her wet fingers down the crack of her ass and just before sliding two fingers into it, she said, "She may have a tight pussy, but my ass is tighter that that."

Jake sat and watched for a few more minutes as Abby's slutty behavior continued. She fingered her ass and moaned uncontrollably. Finally she looked around her ass at Jake.

"Come on baby, slide that big, fat cock up my ass, I wanna feel you cum inside my dirty, slutty ass."

Jake wasted no time. He stood up and buried his cock deep into Abby's dark passage. He pounded her mercilessly for more than a half hour. He had cum three times already in the past 24 hours and his cock had much staying power. He grabbed her hips and repeatedly drove his aching cock balls deep into her. His balls slapped her pussy and her tits shook loose of her bra and slapped back and forth against her body from his violent thrusts.

Abby relished the whole experience. She screamed encouragement, and thrust her ass against his movements the entire time. The feel of his balls against her pussy and her tits shaking only fueled her passion. The two orgasms she experienced were explosive and her body thrashed violently both times. When Jake finally emptied the remainder of his seed into her bowels, the two of them collapsed on the couch and fell asleep. The knock on the door an hour later shocked both of them from their slumber.

"Jake, it's me Rebecca. You ok?"

Abby sprung to her feet and raced down the hall to hide. Jake casually pulled his shorts on and cracked the door open.

goamz86
goamz86
1,987 Followers
12