The Jake Chronicles Ch. 13

Story Info
Jake visits Addison.
3.7k words
4.53
46k
13
0

Part 13 of the 15 part series

Updated 10/07/2022
Created 03/16/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
goamz86
goamz86
1,994 Followers

Jake got home and was going to take a shower before heading out to see Addie, but decided he would test how naughty she was when he met her. He jumped in his car and dialed the number Addie had given him. She answered and told him her room number. He arrived at the hotel and headed to her room.

When Addie opened the door, Jake was quite blown away. There Addie stood in her finest ensemble. Everything was white silk, from the seamed nylons, to the garters that held them up, to the g-string, to the bra that encased her huge tits, and of course the full length robe that was dangling open so he could get a good long look at her fantastic body. To finish off the seductive outfit, she also wore her spiked heels.

Addison leaned against the door provocatively and invited Jake in. He gladly moved passed her, getting a full whiff of her erotic perfume. He knew she was hot, but this left nothing to chance, he knew she was going to be a great fuck. Suddenly he didn't want anything to ruin his chance. He wished he had showered now and gotten the smell and everything else from the sex with Trish off him.

"I need to take a shower. Can I use yours?" He asked.

"No!" Addie replied. "I don't want to wait."

She approached him and squeezed his growing manhood. She unzipped his pants and began to drop to her knees.

"I....I feel a bit funky.......you know from the club and dancing." He said trying to back up a bit.

Addison thwarted his retreat by holding onto his pants and reaching inside to retrieve his now rock hard cock.

"You wouldn't be telling me any tales would you?" she asked seductively. "You know, like maybe the real reason is because you just got done fucking that little fatty Trish and you don't want me to know?"

Jake was stunned. He didn't know what to say. Before he could say anything, his cock was out of his pants and Addie was stroking it slowly.

"That's ok baby, I don't mind. I just want this cock in my mouth and anywhere else you want to put it." She told him. "And, I want it now." Then she opened her mouth and slid his big fat cock deep into her mouth.

"Wow! You are a dirty old bitch aren't you?" Jake said, thinking this may be the easiest old broad he had ever bedded.

Addison pulled his cock from her mouth and looked up at Jake, "No I'm a dirty old cunt and I live for dick!" Then she swallowed his cock again.

Immediately the two participants slipped into their predictable roles, Addie, the cock hungry submissive slut, and Jake, the confident, young, dominating, big cocked stud.

"You live for dick huh?" He asked. "You're a dirty old cunt huh? Well you dirty old cunt, I'm gonna give you the dicking of your life!"

Addie just continued her cock sucking like the filthy whore she loved being. She stroked his long, hard man meat with her hand and bobbed her mouth on it with abandon. She had not had any cock in a couple of weeks, and she needed it badly. She reached inside her silk thong panties and began banging her smoothly shaven pussy with three fingers.

Jake grabbed a handful of her hair and started thrusting his hips hard against her motions, pushing his fat cock down her throat.

"You live for dick? Well then live for this one!" He said, emphasizing his words with each forward thrust of his hips.

Addison just ate it up, literally and figuratively. She relished the forcefulness in which Jake conducted his actions, and she loved the dirty talk.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! I live for dick. I can't get enough, give me that big fat dick." She demanded.

Jake grabbed her head with both hands now and fucked her face with the force of a jungle animal. Addie could do nothing but grab his ass, hold on and enjoy the entire ride.

After a few more minutes of this, Jake pulled his cock from her mouth and ordered her to the bed. Addison stood and moved quickly, throwing her robe to the side and plopping onto her back. She invitingly spreading her legs, and began to rub her pussy over the top of her panties.

"Not like that!" Jake snapped. Filthy old cunts like you get it from behind! Now get on your feet and bend over the bed like a good whore should."

Addie gladly complied.

Jake pulled her g-string from the crack of her ass and moved it to one side so it stretched across one of her perfectly smooth, round cheeks. Then he placed his cock at the opening of her steaming pussy and with one motion, buried it balls deep..

"Oh My!" Addison moaned.

Jake pulled his throbbing cock out and thrust it back in again.

"Yes!" Addie screamed. "More, more, give me more."

Jake pulled out again, but this time just pushed the head in.

"Beg me, cunt!" He ordered.

"Please! Please give it to me." She pleaded.

"Tell me you live for MY dick," he insisted.

"I live for YOUR dick." She replied, emphasizing the word your.

"Tell me what a dirty old cunt you are, and that you live for my dick."

"I am, I am, I am a dirty old cunt and I live for your dick, now please stop teasing me and fuck me!" She begged.

Jake did exactly that. He grabbed hold of her garter straps and started to savagely pound the 58 year old's sweltering cunt. For the next 15 minutes, all that could be heard was flesh slapping, Jake's heavy breathing and Addison continually screaming the word "yes" over and over and over. Finally, Jake pulled his cock from her pussy.

"Turn around slut! On your knees." He ordered

Addison did as she was instructed. He grabbed hold of his cock and began stroking it. Addie tried to take over, reaching out with her hands to hold his cock.

"Hands at your side whore." He snapped.

She lowered her hands to dangle at her side.

"Open your mouth!"

She complied.

Within seconds of his last command, Jake's cock erupted and he grunted loudly. He covered Addison's face, hair, tits and expensive silk bra with his gooey love juice. Addison was able to catch a few bursts in her mouth and she willingly swallowed them. When he was done he moved forward and slid his cock into Addie's open mouth.

"Clean it!" was all he said.

Addison did, licking every inch of his wilting pole. He pulled it from her mouth shortly after that and watched as Addison scooped the remainder of his blasts from her body and licked her hands clean. Jake grabbed his clothes and headed to the bathroom.

"I'll take that shower now." He quipped as he entered the bathroom and closed the door.

Addison rose and flopped on the bed satisfied, but exhausted. She lay there in a state of bliss as Jake completed his shower. When he emerged, he was clothed. He walked right by the bed and headed for the door.

"That's it?" Addie said snidely. "Just once? I have had guys older than you go more than twice in a night." She told him referring to Trish and her.

"Oh don't worry slut, I'm not done." He returned. "I'm just going to the bar for a drink. Clean yourself up and get ready again. Any filthy whore with a cunt like yours has got to have an even better ass for fucking. That's what I want when I get back."

With that, he was out the door. He went to the hotel bar and had a couple drinks. He dragged them out for a couple of hours. He needed the break, but most of all, he wanted Addie to wonder if he was really coming back. Finally about 1:30 AM he returned to her room. He knocked and was pleasantly surprised when Addie opened the door in yet another sexy outfit. This time it was all black and everything was made of lace. Instead of a bra, she had on a bustier that had no bra cups. Her perfect huge tits sat on her chest just begging to be attacked. She didn't bother with a robe or panties this time, so her cleanly shaven pussy was on display.

"What took you so long stud?" Addie asked.

"Met a few chicks in the bar and had to decide who I wanted to fuck more, the young hot bitches down there, or the nasty old cunt upstairs." He replied.

"Well, I promise you have made the right choice." She told him turning and provocatively wiggling her ass as she walked toward the bed. Her ass was amazing, and Jake followed closely behind. When she got to the bed, she turned, began to massage her massive mammories and asked, "Would you like to fuck my big fat tits first...." then she spun on her high heels and stuck her ass out at him. "...or would you like to go straight to my ass?"

Jake smacked her ass hard, immediately leaving a red hand print, and spun her back around. "Your ass looks fine, but let's have a go at these babies." Then he attacked them with his hands and mouth. He sucked one nipple and pinched the other, then switched back and forth. Addie moaned with pleasure as Jake continued to maul her massive chest. She reached down and grabbed his cock through his pants. To her delight, he was hard as a rock. She massaged it teasingly. Soon she had his pants around his ankles and she was stroking it toward orgasm. Jake never slowed down on her tits. He squeezed them aggressively while pinching and biting her stiff nipples. Addie moaned and groaned from the attention Jake was bestowing on her tits.

"You like my big titties baby?" Addie asked.

"Mmmmm hmmmmm!" Jake moaned with a mouthful of tit.

Addie instantly dropped to her knees and sucked his raging hard-on into her mouth. She slobbered all over it, making slurping noises and covering it with her spit. Jake just stood there and enjoyed her warm wanton mouth. Once his cock was covered with her slick saliva, she plopped it from her mouth and leaned back a bit. She squeezed her big round mounds together and dropped a big glob of her spit between them and rubbed it in.

"Come on baby come fuck my big titties." She told him as she stood and moved to the bed.

Jake followed her. She lied back on the bed, and Jake climbed over her until he straddled her chest. He looked down on her as he eased his cock into her cleavage.

"You are the filthiest old cunt I have ever fucked." He told her.

"Yes I am!" Addie replied, accepting his comment as if it were a badge of honor. "Now slide that big hard cock between these." referring to her mammoth cans.

Jake slapped his cock on her chest between them and she then wrapped her flesh bags around it. He slowly began to slide his rock hard shaft back and forth, each time he slid forward, his cock head almost hit Addie's chin. It was not long before she lowered her chin and opened her mouth inviting his throbbing head into it. Jake grabbed a handful of her hair and helped her efforts by pulling her mouth toward his cock. His pace picked up and within moments he was fucking her tits and mouth hard and fast. Addie was enjoying the forcefulness, as well as the mouthful of cock and began moaning her approval.

"You like that you old cunt?" he asked. "You like watching my big fat cock slide between your huge fake tits?

Addie looked up at him through her brow and gave an enthusiastic, "Mmmmm Hmmmmm!"

"Then keep sucking you old slut!" he told her.

Addie pressed her tits together and sucked on his cock harder each time it entered her mouth.

"You want to swallow my cum cunt?" He asked.

Addie gave another "Mmmm Hmm."

"Say please." He demanded, pulling his cock back and stopping his assault on her cleavage.

"Please!" Addison pleaded.

"Please what, you filthy old cunt." He asked. Even he was reveling in his crudeness. Addison seemed to really enjoy being called that word, and he intended on giving her what she wanted.

"Please cum in my mouth," Addie begged. "Please let me taste your thick, hot cum."

"After I fuck you in the ass." He spat. "Now turn over you dirty old cunt!"

Addison quickly flipped on her stomach as Jake moved off of her. She raised her hips up so her asshole was high in the air.

"That's a good filthy little slut, now spread your cheeks." He demanded.

Addison reached back and pulled her perfectly smooth buttocks apart and relaxed her sphincter muscled in preparation for his invasion.

Jake first dropped a big glob of his spit between her cheeks and rubbed it all over her rear passage. Addison moaned her approval. Then he spit in his hand and covered his rock hard rod. He slowly pressed the tip of his cock against her puckered entrance.

"Yes." Addie gasped.

"You want that?" Jake asked

"Oh yes!" she answered, pushing her ass back hoping to get it inside.

"Beg me cunt!" he demanded.

"Please," Addison returned. "Please put that big, fat, hard, cock in my ass. Give it to me now! Fuck this old dirty cunt in her hungry ass!"

Jake loved this woman. Most of the time he had to coach his old broads to say what he wanted them to, but not this filthy bitch. She had dirty talk down to a science. His cock was so hard, and he loved it. He pushed forward, just inserting about 3 inches. He stopped and waited. Addison moaned her approval and pushed back, wanting more. Jake pulled back, teasing her.

"Stop teasing me!" she whined. "Give it to me! Give it all to me, and give it all to me hard."

Jake pulled back, almost pulling out, then in one motion quickly, but not roughly, drove the entire length of his steely hard shaft into Addie's waiting ass.

"Yes!" she screamed. "Again!"

Jake repeated the process, only this time it was a bit harder.

"Again!" Addie moaned.

Jake repeated it again even harder.

"Yes. I love it! I love your big fat cock deep inside my ass. Again!"

Jake continued, until he was violently hammering her rear hole and Addison was just scream "Yes!" over and over and over.

"You filthy cunt, you are the best old broad I have ever fucked." Jake told her as he fucked her toward orgasm.

He was holding her hips and almost lifting her feet off the ground as he gave it to her. Soon Addison was crying out as her orgasm swept through her entire body.

"I'm cumming!" Addie screamed. "I live for cock like this! Keep fucking me! Harder, Faster, Deeper!"

Jake could take no more. His orgasm was just below the surface and he knew it would be big. He pulled out of her ass and pushed her ass down.

"Turn around you old cunt. I want to cum on your slut face." He told her.

Addie gladly complied. Spinning around, she looked up at him from her knees. "Give it to me baby!" She told him, opening her mouth and sticking her tongue out to accept his man seed.

Nothing turned Jake on more than spraying one of his conquests' faces with his cum. He stroked his cock a few times and let out a primal grunt. His cum bolted from his cock and landed on Addie's face. Jet after jet pelted her face and tits, as he pointed his sex pistol in different directions. Addison just sat there and enjoyed every second.

"Clean me." Jake demanded as his orgasm diminished.

Addison did as she was told. After Addie had completing her task, Jake turned and collapsed on the bed. Addison was disappointed as she noticed he was falling asleep very quickly. She so enjoyed showing her young bucks how much of a slut she was by seductively licking all their cum from face and body. She didn't have an audience, but she still enjoyed the task. When she was done she lied down on the bed and soon she was sleeping too.

In the morning Addison was the first to wake. She headed for the shower, re-shaving of her pussy and cleaning herself everywhere. She left the room and called her husband to tell him she was going to stay another day and take in a day at the spa. After calling the airline to reschedule her flight, she picked up some bagels and coffee and headed back to the room.

Jake had barely moved since last night, so he was still naked under the covers. Addie quietly set down the coffee and bagels and slinked her way under the covers. She found his flaccid man meat and used her tremendous oral skills to suck it back to life. Before she knew it, Jake was moving and moaning. He grabbed her head like he had last night, and began guiding her efforts.

"You dirty cunt, you never get enough do you?" He scolded her.

Addison loved his words. She sucked harder and deeper with every stroke. Jake's cock felt like it was tickling her tonsils she had it so far down her throat. He fucked her mouth with abandon.

"You filthy old cunt I love this. Nothing better than an old slut waking you up with a blow job." He told her.

Once again this just turned her on more. She began sucking harder and faster. She moaned the entire time, adding to Jake's enjoyment. A few moments later he groaned out and spilled his hot thick seed down her throat. He held his cock deep in her throat as it convulsed and erupted into her belly. Oh how she loved the taste of cum.

When they had finished, the two of them sat and enjoyed their breakfast. Neither one said much. They really didn't need to know about the other one's life. All they needed to know about each other had been shown the night before.

Jake excused himself to take a shower, and left Addison to herself. He was standing under the warm spray when he felt a cool breeze. He turned to see Addie closing herself into the spacious shower stall. He took in the sight of her perfect body. He would never believe it if Addison were to tell him how old she really was. All he knew was she had a fantastic body for whatever age she was, easily the best body of any of his old broads, even Penny.

She walked forward and they embraced as the water cascaded over their bodies. They kissed passionately, causing their bodies to heat up again. They spent several minutes in this embrace until Jake broke it and reached for the soap. He offered her a pump and she opened her palm upward to accept. He puddled a large amount in her palm and then did the same in his own hand. The two of them stood inches apart rubbing the soap to a lather in their hands before Addison finally reached down and took his already semi hard cock in her hands. She lathered it seductively, making it rock hard once again. She was amazed that he could be so hard so many times in such a short time.

Jake went immediately for Addie's massive breasts, covering them with the suds. He spun her around and began to massage them aggressively as she reached behind her to continue what she was doing. Her head rested back against his shoulder and she moaned approvingly. He teased her nipples and then pinched them roughly, much to her delight.

"Oooooh." She gasped.

Jake continued to fondle her mammoth cans and she kept on with the stroking of his throbbing unit. Jake slid his hands down her flat stomach until they rested on her smooth hot mound. He pushed her toward a seat located at the other end of the stall and bent her over so her palms rested on it. Then without any further delay he stood, placed his soapy cock against her puckered ass hole and slid it all the way in. There was no thought of anything but himself as he immediately began forcefully honing her rear entrance. He hit it like a jack hammer and Addison relished his actions.

"Oh Yes, Fuck me hard! Fuck my ass deep baby!" she begged.

Jake slammed her ass for about ten minutes with one thing in mind, his orgasm. He didn't care that Addie had her own orgasm a few minutes into it. He just powered through until he felt his climax building. When it was almost there, he pulled from her ass and shot his remaining cum all over her perfect round ass. When he was done, he kicked out of the shower and finished cleaning himself.

Addison toweled off and began to plan what she hoped would be a wonderful day with her new young stud. However, Jake had other plans. He finished his shower and dried off. As he dressed he informed Addie that he had some things to take care of and if he felt like it, he might be back tonight.

"If I decide to return, you better be in your best filthy cunt wear, understand?" He asked rhetorically.

Addison just stood stunned as he walk by her and left without another word. After he had left, she felt many emotions. She got mad, then she worried she might not see him again, and then she remembered what a hot, dirty old cunt she was, and she told herself, "Oh he will be back." Then she decided she better go shopping so she could be ready for his return. She got dressed and headed out toward the local mall.

goamz86
goamz86
1,994 Followers
12