The Janitor

Story Info
Late night cleaning.
1k words
3.86
16.9k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dedimm
dedimm
19 Followers

It's early in the morning and nobody is in the office yet. I've finished cleaning up when I see your desk and chair. I envision you sitting there, working away in a flurry of activity, totally oblivious to my stare. Your huge tits practically spilling out of your top. Such a fucking tease always getting men aroused whether it's on purpose or not. I'd love to show you what I can do with my hard tool and a hot slut like you. I know you like it. I can see it in your eyes, in your smirky smile. The way you put a pen in your mouth and draw it out between your sucking lips.

Before I know it my cock is straining against my dickies work pants. It's almost as hard as the mop handle in my hands. I can't help myself tonight with the lunar powers of the full moon messing with my head I feel the need for release. I go over to your chair and kneel down. I pin my nose against the fabric and inhale hard and long, flaring my nostrils to collect every single scent that might be trapped in the fibers of that seat. I smell perfume, musky scents maybe even some ass. My cock begs for release and I give in. My underwear is soaked with precum from my drooling cock as I squeeze it and watch the large drop emerge from the tip and run down to my finger. I lick the salty drop from my finger imagining it is your tongue lapping it from me. I take another inhale from the place where your sweaty, horny cunt sits several hours everyday. Ignored by you and everyone else but probably just as wet as my cockhead and just as horny. I imagine your soaked pantys riding up between your puffy swollen lips slipping into your sopping slit, pulling tight, drawing down on your erect clit. It's trying to peek out its head for a bit of attention too as you work away in your own puddle of lust. How long can you ignore it before you have to go to the bathroom and jam 2 or 3 fingers up your steamy hole while you furiously rub your stiff clit until you spray you hot pussy juices all over the toilet and tile floor. Your lip almost bleeding from your clenched teeth holding it trying to suppress a squeal or a long drawn out moan.

I sniff again, my knees aching from kneeling but I don't care. I pump my fat drooling cock as I begin to lick your seat to try to taste your hot cunt. I don't care how ridiculous I look knowing full well this is as close as I will ever get to your slick fuckhole but I'm too far into it to stop know. I can feel my balls shifting into position to let loose the torrent of cum that's been building in my balls since I started thinking about you several hours ago.

I wanted to follow you out the door at the end of your shift. Your big ass swaying from side to side in such a seductive manner I was almost hypnotized. As if it was calling me to run up behind you like a slobbering mindless drone to do with as you pleased. I would do as I pleased though squeezing your fucking hot ass cheeks through your tight skirt, running my hands down the backs of your stocking-clad thighs, squeezing and molesting your body until I lift your skirt, bend you over, tear your panties to the side and plunge my red cockhead into the seething depths of your horny, leaking sex. With a fistful of your skirt I'd hold you in front of me and fuck your cunt like a big black bull just released from prison after 20 years without some sweet pussy.

But instead I'll have to settle for my fist and your stanky chair seat which is enough to get my horny cock off. Which I am about to do as I feel it boil in the base of my cock getting ready to fire. In the heat of the moment your chair becomes a surrogate pussy. I get up and rub my cock against the fabric as if feeling you pussy fur. Telling you how I'm going to cover you in my fucking hot cum. My fist slows to controlled short pumps as I hold still, savoring the orgasmic buildup, knowing this little trick will make me shoot hard and far. The first blast fires from the end of my cock as my balls contract hard. A large thick rope of my steaming cum flies out landing on your chair to heavy I swear I hear it. Large drops flow off my fingers as the second blast propels out just as heavy and thick as the first. My balls contract and my cock fires of several more volleys of my hot semen to join the rest, pooling on the place where your juicy cunt will sit right next to it tomorrow. The viscous white liquid begins to absorb into your chair turning into a dark wet stain. I ring out the last few drops and drag the tip of my cock across the fabric to wipe what's left onto your chair.

I put my softening cock back into my pants pulling a rag from my rear pocket to wipe my sticky fingers. I give a half-hearted quick wipe across your seat when I notice the time. I hear a key turn in the front door as I hurry to grab my mop bucket and cleaning supplies. I just get everything stuffed into the closet and hurry back out to the front. Where you are taking off your jacket and purse preparing for the new work day. I bid you a good morning as you ask if I everything is OK. I tell you I had some extra cleaning to do and not to worry about your chair since I had to give it a quick cleaning due to a stain in the fabric. Letting you know that it would dry in an hour or two I say tell you good day as I slip out the front door. I push the door shut and look at you through the glass, looking at your chair and then at me. The puzzled look on your face makes me smile like the devil as I turn and walk to my car.

dedimm
dedimm
19 Followers