The Japanese Pee Slut

Story Info
She really puts on a show.
2.6k words
4.51
136.2k
28

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 03/18/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rolling back on the bed she pulled apart the strawberry lips of her vagina, clenched her stomach muscles and shot on arc of hot pee up over my shoulder. My Nikon fired away in rapid succession, catching the sparkles of light in the spray, the chasm of raw vagina, the clandestine clench of anus, and the expression of delicious concentration. It splashed on my shoulder, wetting my sky blue business shirt and warming my skin. I bent down slightly beneath her and filled the lens with slippery wet urethra splurting and gulping and overflowing with pee.

************

I drew back on my cigarette as Yoshi urged a young girl towards me through the darkened bar. She wore a cream coloured sundress skirted by tiny blue flowers and her hair was held back by a red band. Her swollen breasts pushed out against the dress as if they were a little too big for it. She had an elegant neck and big black pools of eyes. Yoshi said she was nineteen and judging by her tight skin and innocent face I knew she would be perfect for my project.

Yoshi gave me a minute to soak in her beauty, then turned her around and casually lifted up her dress. Thin white panties gripped her bottom, riding up and creasing their way across each pillowy cheek. I reached over and lightly touched the right cheek, feeling her electricity flow into my veins.

"Mmm. Yes." I said dragging my eyes away from her to address Yoshi. "Yes. She'll do nicely my friend."

"Do you want to take her now? Or pick her up in the morning." He asked releasing her hemline and lifting one of her breasts.

I thought about it for a second, wondering what she would think of us talking about her this way. I could never work out what was going on in a Japanese girls mind. I guess that was part of the reason for pursuing my dream here. Trying to make some kind of sense of it all. "I think I'll take her now," I said pulling a roll of Yen from my pocket and handing some to Yoshi. "What's her name?"

"Shobu. She'll do everything we discussed. And more." He bowed slightly. "See you here in two days. Around ten."

"Thanks again Yosh."

I kept admiring Shobu all the way down Shinjuku-ku past steaming noodle bars and up to my apartment. She walked with poise, her hips swaying gently and her steps confident. I wondered about the kind of delightful scents her body would hold, and how much Yoshi had told her about what I planned to do to her.

We took the stairs up to my room and I let her walk ahead of me so I could touch her bottom and admire her shapes. "Shobu, wait a second," I said raising my camera. The lighting wasn't too bad so I took a few quick shots of her back. "Just lift your dress a little so I can see the lower part of your bottom." I said bending my knees. She began pushing her bum out until her tight panties came into veiw. I took another few shots as she looked around and smiled at me. Lovely.

"Do you want me to take them off?" She asked in a soft voice.

"No. Let's wait until we get inside." I said lowering my camera and continuing up the stairs. When we arrived at my room I turned on all the lights and threw my bag on the bed motioning for her to sit down. I lifted her thick hair up and gazed at her pouty lips, running my fingers down her cheek. I slid the zipper down her back past the white strap of her bra and down her curved spine to below her panty line, then walked to the bar fridge and pulled out two beers. She sat quietly looking at the floor. I handed her a beer then opened my portfolio in front of her.

"This is the kind of thing I want to do." I said. "Only all the shots will be of you. From the nice soft ones," I flicked a couple of pages of Asian girls in bikinis and underwear, "to the hard ones like this." I turned a few more pages and showed her some close up shots of shiny pussies gently opened. She didn't nod and she didn't blink so I decided to go further. "And these?" I motioned, turning another page to a shot of a girls gaping anus just after a large dildo had been removed. Her eyes widened a little at this shot but she nodded again.

"I like your camera style. It's different to the photos I've seen before." She said looking up at me with thick eyelashes.

I sat down beside her and turned the next page, knowing what was to come, and I noticed she was rubbing her thighs together slightly.

Before her lay a glossy photo of another girl, taken from the ground so looking up you could see the girls swaying breasts and smiling face as pee streamed from her, splashing wildly out of the picture.

Shobu giggled, her index finger tracing over the line of pee. "She must have peed on you." She smiled slyly.

"Yeah, I'll do anything for a good picture. I wouldn't mind if you want to pee on me."

She laughed. "Sure. No problem, I would love to. I'm not too sure about this one." She turned back a couple of pages to the gaping red anus.

"Don't worry. I have easy ways of doing this. I'll be very gentle with you, and make sure you enjoy everything." I said stroking her cheek. "Now take off your dress. I want to have a look at you."

She stood up and slowly lifted her dress over her head. I gasped as her body came into veiw. I took in the smooth curves of her hips and her belly to the v-shaped panties which clung on her mound, hugging each fold tightly. I raised my Nikon and snapped off a few shots, then zoomed in to the mound in her panties.

"You are beautiful. You're body has wonderful lines." I said stepping back. She watched as I adjusted my constrained cock, then unhooked her bra, releasing her breasts. They swayed a little, but sat up firmly, their puffy nipples erect and pointing above my head. "Just hold the bra half off, but let me see one of those nipples. Beautiful."

She turned around hooking her thumbs under her panties and sliding them down her bottom, poking it out at me. She slid them off and lifted them to her face inhaling deeply and licking her lips at the scent. I zoomed in on her pretty features and soft panties.

Trying to maintain at least a semblance of professionalism, I took a deep breath and stood back, shaking my head in disbelief. She held the panties towards me. I lowered the camera and held the flimsy material up to my nose, inhaling deeply. The smell was pungent, fragrant and exotic, as if she had dabbed a little Giorgio Armani on herself before she went out. I unbuckled my pants and let my inflamed erection out into the cool air making her gasp and smile with approval. She reached down and took a long swallow of her beer.

"I feel I need to piss now, how should I stand?" She said staring at my hard cock and rubbing her bald pussy with two fingers. "I don't want you to miss any."

"Drink the last of your beer and try to pee into the bottle." I said stepping forward and lifting one of her breasts. She tilted the bottle and finished it in two gulps.

"You want me to do it here?" She asked licking at her two fingers and gazing at me with lusty eyes, motioning towards the tatami mats beneath her. "I'm really full."

"Yes, that's great." I dropped to one knee before her clean-shaven pussy, focusing on the dark crease in the centre. She put one foot up on a chair and pushed herself out at me, allowing the lips to open and her glistening inner labia to be exposed. I zoomed in on her flexing pee-hole. The bottle neck came into the shot and she let it go.

Pee spurted out into the bottle, splashing off the rim and running all over her hand. Drops hit my face and the lens, but most of it went into the bottle. I let the camera fire on automatic, making sure to shoot the entire length of her pee until the final drips fell, then I zoomed out and took shots of her putting the bottle back on the table.

She amazed me further by sucking the pee from her fingers and rubbing them on her breasts. I made sure to capture it all, her body shimmering from the afternoon light streaming in the window. She crawled across the bed, offering her arse to me, lowering her face to the pillow and stretching her pussy open. I fired again, moving in until I could smell her scent. I sucked one finger into my mouth and rubbed it up and down her pussy, sinking into the knuckle, then putting it back in my mouth. She tasted sweet and sour, with a hint of musk. I helped her spread herself even more and took a few more shots then pushed the same finger slightly into her anus. I let it slide in as far as it could, then I took it out and tasted it again. She lowered herself to the mattress and turned over.

Rolling back on the bed she pulled apart the strawberry lips of her vagina, clenched her stomach muscles and shot on arc of hot pee up over my shoulder. My Nikon fired away in rapid succession, catching the sparkles of light in the spray, the chasm of raw vagina, the clandestine clench of anus, and the expression of delicious concentration. It splashed on my shoulder, wetting my sky blue business shirt and warming my skin. I bent down slightly beneath her and filled the lenses with slippery wet urethra splurting and gulping and overflowing with pee.

She was so eager to please and willing to do anything that I felt myself becoming lost in the moment, focusing entirely on her beauty. The last spurt shot out and she pulled her legs back further until her cunt and arse were presented like a buffet before me, shiny with pee.

I held the camera aside and attacked her pussy wildly, lapping and shoving my tongue in deeply, then going below and sticking it hard against her anus. I felt her relax and accept my tongue, moaning and crying at the same time. I lapped again at her pussy, sucking the inner lips into my mouth and flicking them with my tongue, then pushed two fingers into her bum. She yelped a little in pain so I paused, letting her hole adjust, then slid them back and forth, lapping at her engorged clitoris.

She was as sweet and fresh as the ocean, a treasure hidden within a pearl. Her fingers pulled at her nipples, then released them. I pushed a third finger in, then tried to spead apart my fingers. Her anal muscles fought me, and another squirt of pee hit me in the face, but I persevered, and felt her open up and blossom. I pulled my fingers out and watched her hole slowly close then rubbed my cock up and down her pussy, covering it in warm secretions before gently pushing it into her arse.

She pushed back against me until I slid in to the hilt, hearing her whimper with pain, and more pee splashed my legs. She groaned deeply and held her pussy open wide.

"Piss for me again." I growled with lust, snapping shot after shot. Immediately pee started burbling up like a fountain, running down onto her belly and into the mattress. I held still, fighting back the urge to come. I could feel my balls bubbling with a great deal of sperm. " Your piss is so warm, you're making me want to explode. Don't stop."

"Thankyou," she said, her cheeky smile returning. "I want to show you inside me, open me up."

"Yes." I replied, sliding back and forth, then pounding her fiercly. "Do you like this? Do you like my cock deep inside your arse?" I asked settling into a steady rhythm.

"I like it, but I want to do more. I want to fuck the bottle too." She said pointing at the beer bottle half filled with pee. "I want you to stick it in my arse. Fill me up with pee so I can squirt it everywhere."

"Oh yes." I said. "Now when I pull out hold yourself open, relax your arse, and let us see right inside. Okay?" Quickly I reloaded the camera, feeling my cock twitching. "Yes." She whispered, her hands clutching her bum cheeks. I pulled my cock out of her rectum and watched as her anus seemed to open wider, showing me the slimy red passage all the way inside to where the end of my cock had been. I took another five shots before her anal muscles flexed and relaxed a few times, pushing in and out, then finally closing.

"Pour it all in." She ordered, her index fingers sliding in and stretching herself wider. I picked up the bottle and held my finger over the top, then upended it, quickly stuffing it into her. I photograhed the liquid as it burbled and drained, then pushed the bottle deeply in until only an inch of the bottom stuck out of her.

"Hold it there." I said, my cock pulsing furiously, begging me to release the pent up floods of sperm. She looked like the most erotic sculpture of feminity I had ever seen with her bum up in the air and her pretty face shining with sweat.

I raised the camera again and pulled out the bottle, revealing her even wider cavity filled with piss, before her muscle contracted and a huge spurt of it flew through the air splashing all over me.

With one hand firing away I grabbed my cock and pumped it rapidly, then held it over her arsehole and fired huge globs of sperm into her. She giggled and groaned, pulsing her arse muscles until thick come welled up onto her abused anus. I gave my cock a last squeeze and took a few more close-up shots. She seemed to love showing her arsehole to the camera.

"Can you eat the come?" I asked, smiling. She playfully smeared her fingers with it, dipping them into her arsehole and slipping them into her mouth, smiling and licking her lips. I took more shots, until she had finished most of the come, then lowered the camera to the table.

"That was fantastic. I'm very happy with you Shobu. Tommorrow we'll take more soft shots of you flashing yourself to me in the park, then maybe we'll get a video camera out and do some movies for my website. Okay?" I said pulling off my wet shirt and tossing it aside. She lowered her bottom reluctantly, her expression telling me she needed more. "You are just amazing. I wish there were more models like you."

"I still need to pee." She said smiling at me. I stroked my softening cock, feeling it begin to twitch with life again, then put the camera on the table and pushed her knees further apart. I knelt down and put my mouth over her sex, lapping at the many folds and flavours before I felt the first bursts of pee on my tongue, and I knew this was just the beginning.