The Japanese Trap Ch. 01

Story Info
He becomes the servant of a Japanese couple.
1.9k words
4.21
55.5k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was living in London when I found out my work visa extension was to be refused. My company, a Japanese trader, had refused to sponsor me and I was running out of options. I became increasingly desperate. I had nothing for me back home in Zimbabwe, and my parents farm had been taken away by soldiers. There were no prospects for a young man there and I worried for my safety. Then a lifeline. A Japanese manager at the company had heard of my plight and was prepared to sponsor me as an au pair. I said I had no experience in minding children, but she told me that her children were in boarding school in Switzerland and that they just wanted somebody to take care of their Belgravia apartment and prepare meals. I had little alternative so I accepted her offer gratefully.

A week later, with a bag of my belongings, I got into her cab and drove through the London traffic. She was in her late thirties, tall, beautiful and somewhat aloof, wearing a black dress and sunglasses. I followed her around her opulent apartment, her high heels clacking in the parquet floor, while she gave precise instructions on what I was to do, what I was and wasn't allowed to touch. We entered their private gym where her husband put down his weights. A muscular Japanese man, he didn't smile or shake when she introduced me, just looked me up and down, made a sort of grunt, and then went back to his workout.

For the next few weeks I busied myself with my chores and preparing or buying dinners. I got used to their comings and goings, and occasionally the sound of their lovemaking penetrated my room. The husband spoke little English, and the wife, Keiko, usually only addressed me to give more instructions or complain about some fault with the food. But I could watch tv when they were out and play music, and sometimes spend a bit of the food budget on myself.

One day the husband, Ojisan, had to fly to Singapore on business for two weeks. A week into the trip I was cleaning the kitchen floor while Keiko watched me, drinking a glass of wine.

"Clean the oven too", she said. She sounded drunk and a little dangerous

I got down on my knees and started scrubbing the oven.

"When I was young my family had a maid", she said while I scrubbed, "my father would beat her so she would not be lazy"

She paused for a while.

"You have it very easy here", she said. When I didnt respond she said "Answer me"

I was worried. I needed this job, and I think she was aware of it. If I lost my sponsor I would be forced to leave the country.

"Yes, Keiko -san", I said

"I know you sit around in my apartment and watch movies all day when I'm not here"

I kept silent.

"I could get another girl, one who just comes in during the day and works harder. Would you like that?"

"No, Keiko-san"

She drunk more wine then giggled

"Another girl! That is what you are like, no? A girl. What kind of man allows himself to scrub floors at woman's feet?"

I didn't answer for fear of causing an argument

"Ha! No answer is also an answer. Keep scrubbing. Who told you to stop?"

She paused again.

"If you expect this cozy arrangement to continue, shoujo, I think I deserve more.", she said. I recognised the Japanese word for girl. "You will do as I ask, I can ring the Home Office any time if you are not happy"

"Please don't, Keikosan. I will do as you ask"

"Excellent". Suddenly I felt her hand gripping my buttock. "We understand each other, don't we?"

So this is why she sponsored me I realised in fear. She had me trapped.

"Yes Keikosan"

I heard her put the glass down and open a drawer.

"Take your pants down, but keep your head in the oven"

I complied, feeling very exposed

"This is to remind you of our relationship. You are nothing more to me than a serving girl. We are not lovers, and you will not speak of this to anyone"

Whack!. She brought an egg lifter down on my cheek with some force. It hurt, and as I pulled back from the pain she commanded "Keep your head in the oven"

Whack! Whack! Whack! My face pressed into the grease tray as the blows continued. I'd never been spanked or hit before, and eventually I couldn't stand it anymore. Tears started to flow from my eyes. I couldn't believe this was happening. How had I got myself in this position

Eventually the blows stopped.

As I knelt shuddering in the oven, I heard her pull up a chair.

"Stay where you are", she said. She seemed out of breath.

As I knelt there on all fours, my face and arms in the greasy oven, I felt the toes of one of her feet start exploring around my painful cheeks, as if admiring her handiwork. I could hear another sound faintly. Was she masturbating? Her toes even pressed against my anus, rocking me forward against the oven. Eventually I heard sharper breaths being forced from her nose.

I heard her stand up and drink some more, then she hit me hard with one last slap.

"Clean yourself up", she said," then finish cleaning the kitchen"

The next few days, she acted as if nothing had happened, while I dealt with my feelings of humiliation, shame and fear. Why had I let this happen? How had I got into a situation where this woman controls my fate? Maybe if I'd been stronger or resisted, but I couldn't afford to risk being sent from the country. What more would she want of me?

I was to find out when she came home late from a business function and was drunk again. I heard the wineglass smash in her bathroom. I pulled on the silk dressing gown they had given me, and I got my sponge and shovel and knocked on her bedroom door.

"Clean this up, I'm getting another glass", she said. She walked past me to the kitchen. She was wearing nothing but a bra and panties and her body was stunning, flawless and well proportioned. I was on my hands and knees again, picking up glass when she came back into the bathroom. Ignoring me, she started removing her makeup in the mirror, stopping to drink more wine.

"We had the American head at the dinner tonight. The pompous gaijin expected us to laugh at his jokes and kiss his ass", said without looking at me, her voice full of bitterness, "our section has outperformed them in every quarter."

"Do you think that's fair", she said, her eyes flicking down to me in the mirror, "that I should have to kiss his ass? He should be doing it to me"

"No, Keikosan", I said.

"What the fuck would you know! You sit around here all day and do nothing. You have it easy. You should be kissing my ass each day for letting you stay"

She seemed to be deflecting her anger onto me. I kept cleaning the floor, hoping her anger would fade.

"Did you not hear me, shoujo? Do I need to remind you again like the other night", she threatened. "I said kiss my ass and thank me for letting you live in my house"

I couldn't believe what she was asking me to do. She continued to stare at herself in the mirror, posing slightly and running her hand lightly over her breast.

I put my sponge down and shuffled behind her on my knees. Leaning forward I placed a kiss on her buttock and mumbled "Thanks for letting me stay in your house"

Whap! Whipping around she hit me across my face with a sharp slap.

"You call that asskissing! Do it properly or I swear you are out the door tomorrow, you good for nothing. And don't stop until I tell you to", she said, glaring down at me. She turned around, sliding her black panties from the waist to the floor.

She leant forwards slightly, and from where I knelt on the floor, her ass filled my vision.

Feelings of shame overcame me. Is this what I had allowed myself to become? How could I call myself a man? I closed my eyes tight, my cheek still stinging from the slap, and a single tear formed in them. But when I opened them, nothing had changed. I knew what she wanted and it horrified me.

I leant forward again, slowly moving my head towards the crack of her arse. I noticed details: the small goosebumps on her asscheeks, the bottom lips of her pussy, and there in the groove, her asshole, puckered, with a few stray black hairs ringing it. Reluctantly I pressed my lips to her anus and kissed, my nose pressed into her crack. It tasted bitter on my lips, but i did it again and again, until her asshole became wet with my saliva.

She let out a "Hi", a yes in Japanese, in a long slow hiss. Her elbows bent. Was she playing with her nipples? She started to speak in Japanese, but dropped in some insults in English "That's it, kiss my ass you worthless gaijin dog"

Just when I was expecting my ordeal to be over, she commanded me, "Enough kisses! Use that tongue of yours."

I just couldn't bring myself to do it, it was too humiliating. But when I hesitated she said, "You have three second to get that tongue up my asshole or I am calling the Home Office tonight. Now, show me what a good girl you are"

Again she was calling me a girl, stripping my self-respect. I felt totally defeated. As I leant once more towards her with my tongue out, I could see here hand between her legs, rubbing her pussy. I had never done this before. I was a man, a football player, but here I was kneeling before a womans ass like a slave.

My tongue made contact with her anus, and instead of sliding in it stopped, the tight muscles resisting my invasion. I pushed my face in tighter and shoved harder with my tongue. Suddenly, whether from my pressure or her relaxing, it released enough and my tongue drove deep into her anus. The taste was bitter, far more bitter than the kisses, and I gagged, but her asshole held my tongue like a clamp. I felt her give a low, throaty groan, and if anything she pushed back onto my tongue. She said something more in Japanese, and I felt her hand grap my hair and start pulling my head rhythmically into her ass. She was using me like a sex toy, to fuck her asshole with my tongue while she masturbated.

For a few minutes my world become her ass, my tongue repeatedly driving deep into her passage while I struggled to breathe. Her breathing became loud and she started to make deep guttural sounds

"Ugh"

"Ugh"

"Ugh"

Finally, her whole body tensed, and I felt my tongue being crushed by her anus as she climaxed. She collapsed over the sink and relaxed, and I was able to slowly ease my tongue out. It felt, heavy and sore, and my whole mouth felt coated in her ass. I couldn't escape the taste.

Without turning around, she pulled up her panties and looked at me smirking in the mirror.

"So shoujo, how does it feel to make love to me"

Not expecting an answer, she walked to the door and stopped

"Clean up this mess, then get out. I will tell you what more I need tomorrow"

She slammed the door behind her.