The Jazz Club

Story Info
A small indiscretion leads to a big ending.
2.2k words
4.12
7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She could feel the stares from the other patrons in the small, dark jazz club—she was at least a decade younger than anyone else in the room—when he pulled her towards him for a kiss and squeezed her throat ever so slightly. She could feel the blood rise to her cheeks, embarrassment or pride or arousal, she couldn't decide.

He withdrew from the kiss and let his lips trace a line down her cheek, to her collarbone and back up to her ear. He bit it sharply and she jumped and then felt the cold liquid of her drink trickle down her hand when some of it spilled.

"Excuse yourself to the ladies room. Bring me your panties."

"Yes, sir."

She walked towards the back of the dark club, she still felt the stares but kept her eyes glued to the toes of her high heels. She was a bit uncomfortable here, not in her home town, just a little out of her element. But the discomfort was a little thrilling too and she could feel herself get more and more aroused. When she made it to the ladies room, she removed the garters from the tops of her stockings, removed the matching black lace panties, and carefully reattached the garters, making sure everything was in order before neatly folding the panties and tucking them in her small handbag. She stopped as she stepped toward the stall door. She was so wet. Would he know if she touched herself just for a moment? She knew she needed permission, but she hadn't thought to ask before she'd walked to the restroom, she'd been so eager to follow his command.

She was just tipsy enough to risk it. She spread her legs slightly and drew two red-nailed fingers from her wet pussy to her clit. She thought of how amazing it felt when he was inside her and rubbed a tiny circle, but stopped before the temptation was too much.

"Please don't let me soak through my skirt!" she thought. At least the club was dark, so hopefully no one would notice if her body betrayed her arousal. When she touched her clit, she was so tempted to cum right there. She was so wet and it would feel so amazing.

But she really was having a lovely evening and it didn't seem worth the risk. She licked her wet fingers and walked back to the bar.

He held out his hand and she placed the panties in his palm. He pocketed them, then took her hand and kissed her fingertips.

She felt the blood drain out of her face.

"What were you doing in there, darling?"

"I'm sorry, sir! I promise I only touched for a moment—nothing else, I promise!"

The disappointment on his face was a crushing blow.

"You are mine, pet, and you must ask for permission. And you didn't. I cannot let this go unpunished."

"Please, sir!" She panicked, "please forgive me, I was only thinking about how it feels when you touch me!"

"Please relax, dear, I'm not going to cane you in the middle of the bar, but you will be punished tonight. I don't appreciate your disrespect of my rules."

"Yes, sir," she stared down at the floor with a dejected expression.

"Have a seat, relax, finish your drink. You look fantastic and the band tonight is excellent. We will stay at least until they finish this set."

The band was excellent. She tried to enjoy it, especially when they moved to a cozy booth and he slid in next to her and placed his hand between her legs. He smiled at the wetness he found there and brought his fingers to her mouth for her to lick clean. He brought her another drink and kissed her when he returned to the booth, then he whispered in her ear again.

"Spread your legs, whore. Just slightly."

"Yes, sir."

"Drop you hand bag at my feet."

She couldn't help the look of confusion she shot him. But the look on his face brooked no argument and she did as she was told. He bent down to pick up the bag and slid something into her wet cunt. It took all of her self control not to recoil in surprise.

He handed the bag back to her with a mischievous grin.

Now she was on high alert, her mind racing, worried about what was going to happen next, knowing this was part of her punishment and his teasing would be slow and merciless. The worry must have been obvious on her face. The bartender came over and asked if she needed a glass of water. He spoke for her and the bartender walked away but her heart was still beating out of her chest.

He stroked her cheek and pulled her hair off her neck to kiss it.

"Darling, have I not earned your trust?"

"Yes, sir."

"I told you that you would be punished tonight. How are you enjoying the punishment thus far?"

"I'm sick with worry, sir, please, just do what you have to do and get it over with," her voice trembled a bit with the fear of disappointing him.

"Have you learned your lesson, slut? Will you remember to keep your greedy hands off my pussy?"

"Yes, sir. I promise, sir, please forgive me!"

"You are forgiven."

She sighed with relief and took another sip of her drink.

"And now we can commence with the rest of your punishment."

Not knowing what he had in mind was torture. She closed her eyes and took a deep, trembling breath.

The something he'd slid between her legs was a remote control vibrator. He'd positioned it right on her clit and there was no way to get away from the sensation no matter how much she wiggled.

He turned the vibration up a notch, "Sit still, pet. I expect you to comport yourself as a lady and you are not being very ladylike right now."

The bartender came over again with another drink, when she leaned forward to pick it up, the vibration got stronger yet again, still directly on her clit but now pressing harder against it. She went to sit back, but found that she couldn't: his strong hand was on her back, holding her still.

"Please, sir, please may I cum?!"

"No, you dirty whore. We are in public. Do not embarrass me at such a lovely venue with your naughty behavior."

She tried to sit back to stop the unbearable sensation, but she couldn't, he held her still. She looked up at him, begging for relief.

He looked her in the eyes, calm, but deadly serious, "Do not cum. Your orgasms belong to me. You are here for my pleasure and you disobeyed my rules. You are not allowed to cum, slut."

At this, he allowed her to sit back and she could better position herself to stave off the impending orgasm.

He waved down the bartender and asked for the check.

While they waited, he mercilessly played with the remote control, changing the speed and intensity and daring her to cum without his permission with his eyes. Every few moments, he would touch or kiss her, knowing that the added stimulation was maddening.

"Are you still enjoying your punishment, dear?"

"No, sir. I promise to never break your rules again. Please! If you'll just let me cum!"

"Get up and go to the car."

"Yes, sir."

As she stood up, he turned the vibration all the way up and she stumbled in her heels, catching herself against the side of the booth just as the bartender returned with the check.

"Are you ok, ma'am?"

She was too embarrassed to answer him and rushed out the door to the empty parking deck.

"Damnit!" She said, digging through her purse. He had the keys. She stood there, chilly and feeling vulnerable beside the car until she heard his footsteps coming up the ramp.

"Language, darling. You're not being very ladylike, again."

She cast her gaze to the ground, "Forgive me, sir?"

"Go stand behind the trunk. Face the car. Spread your legs." The look on his face did not encourage her, but she complied.

She was just getting her balance again in her heels when he pushed her chest down on the trunk. He held her there for a moment.

"Who do you belong to, slut?"

"You, sir. Only you."

He moved his hand to her hair, pinning her in position with a fistful of blonde curls. With his other hand, he yanked up her skirt, exposing the stockings and garters and her now very wet pussy. He touched the vibrator and she shivered with pleasure.

"Please, sir, please may I cum for you?"

"When I'm ready, whore. Don't move."

He released his grip on her hair and pushed her skirt aside. She knew the blow was coming before she felt it. His hand hit her ass cheeks firmly and repeatedly until the skin turned pink and then red. She was worried that someone would see them, but she dare not speak. If she were caught in this position, it was because he meant for it to happen. The humiliation would be part of the punishment. She tried to be grateful for his willingness to tolerate her misbehavior, but the sensation of the cool air on her bare, burning skin and the vibration on her clit was overwhelming—just as he intended.

As soon as the spanking stopped, so did the vibrator.

He entered her forcefully and her hips slammed against the trunk of the car. His hands wondered over the silk of her stockings and up her sides to her breasts. He pinched her nipples, not too hard, but close to the tips where he knew she was most sensitive; he continued to abuse her nipples as he pounded her pussy. It was too much.

Tears of frustration streamed down her face and she continued to beg shamelessly, "Please sir, please may I cum? Please??"

"Shut up, whore," he whispered in her ear, the softness of his lips in stark contrast to his thick cock pounding her harder and faster.

He moved his hands from her aching nipples to her hair, pushing her harder into the trunk of the car.

He then covered her mouth with one hand and held her head back by her hair with the other.

"You may cum you greedy slut," he growled at her.

The release of the orgasm after the night's torturous waiting was incredible. She was thankful for his hand over her mouth that muffled her screams of pleasure. As the orgasm rocked her, her muscles squeezed around him and she continued to buck against him and moan shamelessly. He continued to thrust himself into her and she felt another climax rise through her trembling body. "Sir? May I cum again, please?"

He laughed, "No."

He released her hair, still slowly but deeply sliding in and out; being so close to the edge again was excruciating. He forced her hips into a position more to his liking and increased his pace.

She could feel the tears of frustration welling up yet again.

"Arch your back like a good slut and cum for me now," he said. But she didn't have a choice in changing her position, he shoved her panties in her mouth, yanked her head back by her hair so her back arched just the way he liked, and held her hips still so he could use her pussy without mercy. She moaned and then screamed into her own panties as the waves tore through her again, her entire body shaking against his. As her orgasm crested, she was thankful that he held her so tightly because she knew she would not be able to control her own body during such an orgasm. As she writhed beneath him, she could hear him reach his own climax. She slumped as he pulled himself away.

She wasn't expecting the sharp sting of his hand as she lay there. "What are you doing, whore?!"

She turned to see him standing behind her as if he were expecting something.

"Forgive me, sir."

But his look was so stern when she gazed up at his that she worried the punishment wasn't yet over. She came to him and dropped to her knees.

"Good girl," he whispered.

She cleaned her juices from his cock with her tongue, reveling in the pleasure of it in her mouth. She peered up at him and when he indicated that he was satisfied with her work, she zipped his pants, fastened his belt, and tried to stand.

Even though he offered his hand, she nearly crumpled to the ground. In one swift motion, he caught her and scooped her up. She leaned into his chest, grateful for his strength and solidity. He carried her to the passenger seat and gently set her inside. He leaned over to kiss her as he helped her with the seatbelt.

"Thank you, sir," she whispered.

He kissed her forehead, "you are welcome darling. Rest now, pet. You took your punishment well and I am pleased with you. Rest. I will take care of you."