The Jealous Man

Story Info
Husband watches his asian wife.
2.8k words
3.94
74.5k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
English Bob
English Bob
2,437 Followers

A man can change, can't he?

I mean, an aggressive man doesn't have to remain aggressive all his life; an unfaithful man doesn't have to keep cheating. And a jealous man? Surely, given time, a jealous man is able to accept that his wife is attractive to other men? I believe I can answer my own question.

Lin and I had been married for three years and the jealousy was eating me alive. An Asian beauty from the shores of Thailand, she has always turned heads. Her almost jet-black hair tumbles in soft curls over her shoulders and reaches nearly to the middle of her back. She has deep, cat-like, green eyes that shine and twinkle and her skin is a dark olive colour that feels so soft to the touch. She has an almost alarmingly sensual figure with long, slender legs and breasts - unusually quite large - that are firm and sit high on her chest with dark nipples that seem almost continuously aroused. Perhaps you can now understand how she can easily stop traffic!

But my jealousy was taking it's toll on our relationship. I could feel my anger rising from the pit of my stomach every time other men leered at her. And leer they did. Walking on the beach, even shopping in the mall, I would almost be able to feel their eyes burning into her and mentally stripping her. Lin knew my problem and would try to placate me by saying that she was mine and that it didn't matter how many other men looked at her. She would tell me that I should take their stares as a compliment.

But the more that Lin reassured and cajoled me, the worse I seemed to become. It got to the stage where I would take on most of the shopping duties just to ensure that my beautiful wife stayed home and out of sight of prying eyes. I thought that it was the logical thing to do and was unaware that I was making Lin a virtual prisoner in her own home.

Things went from bad to worse. Lin became bored and frustrated and this also caused my moods to darken. We argued a lot and made love very seldom. I threw myself into my work and tried to block out the problem - as long as Lin was at home then she - and I - would be safe. Wouldn't we?

And then one day something happened that was to change my life completely. I found myself sitting in my office at lunchtime thinking of the argument that Lin and I had had the night before. It was the same old thing, but this time I had gone too far and Lin had threatened to walk out on me if I didn't give her more space. Her words had shocked me and were still echoing through my mind as I sat looking at the telephone on my desk. The idea seemed suddenly obvious - I would call her and take her out to lunch. I knew a quiet restaurant that was well out of town. They had tables in private booths and so I was happy that we would not be overlooked. I picked up the telephone to call her but quickly replaced it with a smile. I grabbed my jacket and closed my office door behind me - a surprise lunch would be far more romantic, I thought!

As I pulled my Mercedes up outside the house, I was surprised to see a dark blue Ford parked directly outside. In an instant all the anger and jealousy returned and the thoughts began to race through my head. All sorts of conclusions were being jumped to. I could feel my fingers tightening on the steering wheel and a red mist descending over my mind. Although I decided to look in through the window before entering, I already knew what I would see.

I wasn't wrong. As I peered in through the window I could see my wife in the lounge room talking to a tall stranger. The window was slightly ajar and I could just make out their hushed voices.

My mind reeled as I saw the young man sitting comfortably on the white leather sofa. He wore a simple grey shirt with short sleeves that revealed tanned and muscular forearms. He was looking at Lin as she crossed the room towards him. She wore a tight fitting red dress that I hadn't seen before and I was suddenly reminded of how sexy she was.

The two infidels laughed as they embraced. Lin was standing in front of the man and his hands reached out and pulled her close - there was now no doubt in my mind.

My rage was burning deep in the pit of my stomach as I watched their continued embrace. I felt strange; I wanted to burst into the house and put an immediate stop to this before it went any further. I wanted to scream and shout in my anger. I wanted to strike out. But there was another part of me that, inexplicably, held me back. I was confused. This other part of me had never manifested itself before, never reared it's head. My hands curled into fists but my legs wouldn't let me move from my secreted position. What the hell was happening to me?

As I continued to watch the strangers's hands roam over Lin's behind it suddenly came to me. The reason I couldn't move, wouldn't move, was excitement. Watching my wife with another man was turning me on!

I'm not exactly sure when I made the mental decision, but it was definitely made. I was going to stay and watch. Suddenly the attraction of the "peeping tom" became clear. Actually, a lot of things suddenly became clear. I stared at my wife as she looked at the stranger, devouring him with her eyes. There was no love there, just pure animal lust. Now I understood. Her body may be with another, but her mind and her love would always be mine. It was as if a great weight had been lifted from my burdened shoulders.

Once I knew that the encounter was purely sexual, I quickly discovered something else; something that was happening to me. My hand strayed down to my groin as I looked on. My erection spoke for itself. The stranger and my wife were kissing again. Their lips were locked together in a lustful embrace and I could see the outline of his hands as they squeezed Lin's butt under her short dress. I could also see that Lin was becoming more and more excited. Her breathing seemed to be coming in short gasps in between the kisses and her face looked a little flushed.

Lin's lover seemed to know what she needed. Slowly he broke the kiss and I saw his tongue slip from between her lips. Gently he pulled her down towards him and laid her back on the sofa. He started by kissing her legs above the hem of her dress. I watched her eyes close in an expression of lust and heard a soft moan escape her lips.

The man's hands traversed up her body while his lips brushed feather-like kisses against her thighs. I watched as he pulled the top of the dress down and exposed Lin's firm breasts, as usual her nipples looked hard and swollen.

Slowly his hands came back down her body to the hem of her dress. He started to lift and I could see the small pair of black panties that my wife was wearing underneath.

The strangers lips were now at the top of Lin's thighs - just millimetres away from the crotch of her underwear. Her eyes were still tight shut and she arched her back, opening her legs so that he could get his face closer. I heard her moan, louder this time, as his fingers pulled the material of her panties to one side and his tongue licked sensuously through the wet folds of her pussy.

Lin reacted as soon as she felt the sexual contact. Her back arched again - more deeply this time - and I could see the toes of her bare feet curl. Her hands went to her own breasts and began plucking at her nipples as he sensual moaning became louder and more intense.

The stranger was eating her pussy hungrily. I could hear the sounds as he lapped greedily at her clit and watched as her hips rose and fell from the sofa as she climbed higher and higher towards an inevitable climax.

When Lin's orgasm came, it was powerful and vocal. Her head lolled back exposing the soft skin of her beautiful, swan-like neck and her lips parted as a loud cry of passion echoed around the room. Her lover kept his tongue buried inside her wet vagina as she thrashed her arms and spread her legs as wide as she could.

As Lin's body finally finished convulsing, her lover stood and began to undo his jeans. As he stripped I could see the attraction; his cock, while not over large, was thick and hard. Lin's face lit up as she saw it throb and twitch in front of her.

"Ohhh! Let me feel that!" She cooed, he voice little more than a throaty whisper.

"Put it in your mouth, baby!" the stranger replied with a smile, "suck it for me!"

Lin's face broke into a wide smile as she began dropping her clothes on the floor. The dress pooled around her bare feet and I was given a grandstand view as she bent and rolled her damp panties down her legs and stepped out of them. Her lover sat back on the sofa and stripped off his jeans and shirt until they were both completely nude.

Slowly, Lin dropped to her knees between the stranger's thighs. His hand gripped his thick tool tightly and he pointed it towards my wife's face as she flicked her hair back and licked the tip. I watched the man gasp as her pink tongue extended and laved up and down his throbbing shaft.

It was no good, I had to do something about the pressure in my own pants, my erection was so hard and strong it felt like it was trying to burst out of my zipper. Quietly, I eased the zip down and pulled my throbbing member out. It felt hot and hard in my hand and as I watched my wife give another man a deep blow job, I stroked myself slowly.

Lin's lips were now locked around her lovers' shaft and I could see the bulging outline in her windpipe as she took him deep into her throat.

"Oh God, baby," he moaned, "that feels so good! But I don't wanna cum yet. I really want to fuck you hard!"

"Mmmm, oh yes! I want that too! Do it to me, honey. Do me hard and fast!"

With a deft change of position, Lin lay back on the sofa and spread her legs. Her lover looked down on her as he held his wet cock in his hand.

"Wide, Sweetheart. Spread those legs as wide as you can. I want to see your cunt all wet and open!"

I felt my own cock leap and twitch as my wife stretched herself wider than I thought possible. She had one leg draped over the back of the sofa and she pulled the other back with her hand. Her pussy gaped wide open and both the stranger and I could see how wet and open she was.

But the stranger wasn't content with just looking. He positioned himself so that his cock was just touching the exposed flesh of my wife's pink pussy. They both groaned together as he began to feed his length into her. He thrust deeper and deeper, moving his hips forward rhythmically and pushing Lin's body hard against the back of the sofa. My wife's face was a picture of lust and it was as much as I could do to stop myself from cumming on the spot.

But this didn't stop Lin. With a deep, guttural groan she climaxed again. Her legs wrapped around her lover and she clung onto him for dear life as the second orgasm thundered through her taught body. She cried out in her lust and I could see red welts appear on the man's back as her long, red fingernails scratched and abraded his skin.

"Do me in the ass, baby?" Lin suddenly cried as her lover plunged his thick tool back into her abused pussy yet again.

"You sure, Lin? You really want me to ass-fuck you?"

Lin's answer was physical rather than verbal. Her body managed to extricate itself - somewhat reluctantly I thought - from the solid length of her lover's cock and in one movement she twisted herself over so that she was lying face down on the white leather. Her hands went to her buttocks and she pulled her cheeks open to expose the tiny hole

I gasped. Lin and I had never even considered anal sex before. I had no idea that this was the sort of thing that she liked. The more I thought about it the more excited I became. My cock twitched in my hand as I began to rub myself faster and faster. I wanted to wait but I couldn't. I wanted to hold my climax but I'd gone to far. My balls contracted. I held my breath. I couldn't tear my eyes away from Lin and, as her lover penetrated her back passage, I exploded in the most powerful climax I had ever experienced.

As my sperm continued to spurt in great jets from the head of my cock, I saw for the first time how my wife enjoyed hard cock in her ass. Her face showed merely an expression of lust. She bit her lip as the appendage was driven over and over again into her tight back passage and I watched as her fingers clawed at the cushions in front of her.

"Oh yes!" she cried, "fuck me...fuck me...fuck my tight asshole!"

I had never heard her use such language before and, not for the first time that afternoon, thought to myself how little I really knew about my wife. She continued in her verbal tirade, calling her lover all the names under the sun as he thrust his tool in and out of her ass building up speed until his hips were almost a blur.

But, even this young stud couldn't last for ever and with a cry of satisfaction and a deep sigh from Lin, he virtually tore himself out of her ass. I watched, fascinated as his hand jerked the shaft of his rock hard dick at a furious pace. His eyes closed and for a second he stopped, his cock poised and swollen. And then it came. Great torrents of seed that spurted out as his balls emptied splashing the hot liquid onto my wife's round buttocks and lower back. He groaned deeply as shot after shot of the sticky fluid scorched her skin, pooled in the small of her back and ran over her buttocks and down her legs. I could feel my own liquid mess over my hands and looked down to see that I had also stained the widow that I had been watching them through!

Now I had to move swiftly. Lin and her lover were dressing quickly and the fear of discovery was probably greater for me than it was in him - A man caught with someone else's wife is one thing, but the husband who is caught watching them with cum all over him is another thing altogether!

I waited patiently, still secreted outside the window, for Lin's lover to leave. I watched them kiss furtively on the doorstep and eventually saw him get into his car and leave. I gave Lin a few minutes to compose herself before entering the house. "You home, Lin?" I called as I closed the door behind me loudly.

"Is that you, Mark? You're home early!"

She looked flustered and very surprised to see me. I could see her trying to wrap a robe around her as she came down the stairs.

"I was..er...just about to take a shower," she stammered nervously.

I toyed briefly with the idea of joining her, but rejected it. I had a much better idea.

"Good idea baby," I called up to her, "You get yourself nice and clean. I'm going to take you shopping this afternoon!"

I watched her eyes light up at the prospect of going out and smiled to myself as she trotted back up the stairs. Yes, I was a changed man. No more jealousy for me, I was going to enjoy showing my wife off, even if she was never to be aware of the reason why!

The End

English Bob
English Bob
2,437 Followers