The Jeans Come Off

Story Info
Josie and Philippe's first time.
2.4k words
4.59
14.6k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Philippe unclasps the top button of Josie's jeans and takes a moment to enjoy this savory victory, smiling, his hands resting on her hips. Then the hands slowly slide to Josie's backside, inching up toward the crook of her back, the fingers softly outlining her tattoo and recognizing this landmark from a previous voyage. The palms now decide to dive into Josie's skin and move back down toward her backside, the fingers trailing lazily behind, gently pressing into the skin as if plowing a field. A sigh of pleasure erupts from Philippe's mouth as the hands arrive on Josie's backside, kneading the round mounds of pleasure.

Philippe looks up and finds Josie looking down at him and their eyes meet, taking a deep plunge into each other's souls. Then with all the will he can muster, Philippe closes his eyes, brings his head down and kisses Josie's belly button. Another sigh, this one spreading its heat across her stomach. Josie's hands move up from Philippe's shoulders and land on his forehead. They push back, fingers spread wide open, raking through his hair, the fingertips massaging his scalp in their movement. Philippe turns his head right, his nose trailing across Josie's stomach, followed by his cheek bone and finally his cheek comes to a stop, feeling the soft and firm skin against it. As Philippe opens his eyes again he notices something familiar. From this vantage point he can drink in this site to his heart's content. There, sitting on Josie's waistline like a solitary sentinel guarding its plot of her stomach jealously, is the most beautiful beauty mark. Philippe smiles inwardly at the thought that it belongs to him. Even though he realizes this idea is absurd, he likes to think that he has claimed ownership of this haven, thinking how nice it would be to live there.

Taking control of his rebellious and wandering right hand, he commands it to obey his will and come around to Josie's stomach. The hand, being ripped away from its latest playground, offers some resistance, causing it to slide across Josie's left hip, thereby remaining in contact with her body rather than traveling through air. But when it realizes its new destination the hand becomes tamer, all resistance melting away under Josie's gaze. It comes to a stop on the beauty mark and shivers with pleasure. The index finger fills with pride as it has been given the honor of resting there, all the other fingers of the right hand itching with envy. Philippe slowly pulls his head away from Josie's stomach with much effort, as if working against the pull of gravity. As he turns his head left, the full expanse of Josie's beautiful stomach comes into view again. The right hand, led by the index finger, starts its journey across the plains, moving from one beauty spot to another, forming a web of imaginary lines across her stomach as if connecting the dots.

The left hand, which had been enjoying Josie's backside all to itself for the last few moments, decides to move around to her front again, moving first to the curve where her backside meets her right leg, following this ridgeline all the way to her right hip. As it continues to slide along Josie's jeans, those cursed jeans, it finds itself on her inner right thigh and starts climbing, fingers in the lead and palm pressing into the thigh, trying to catch up. The fingers inch along the denim, cursing this barrier and yet getting excited by it, by the mystery it envelops like a paper wrapping on a candy. They finally reach the valley hidden in between the top of Josie's legs. They suddenly press harder into Josie, trying to feel the contours of her vulva through the inhibitive barrier, to get a feel for her inner and outer labia. The palm presses in even harder in an attempt to stimulate the clitoris, feeling the heat and moisture emanating from Josie.

Philippe, having been captivated and hypnotized by Josie's stomach and silky skin, suddenly comes out of his daze and realizes what mischief his left hand has been up to, felling a sudden jolt of jealousy caused by his own appendage. In an attempt to sooth this feeling he makes his head dive toward his hand and presses his face against Josie's inner legs, his nose and mouth tight against her vulva. He breaths in her smell and is overcome with arousal, his penis throbbing. His hands move around to Josie's backside again, pressing her against his face even more passionately in an attempt to meld with her, into her.

Barely containing his excitement now, Philippe torturously pulls his head away from his lover yet again and calls his hands into action. His left hand jumps to Josie's belly button and draws a straight line down to her jeans, where it reaches for the exposed zipper. It grabs on to the slider and slowly works it down the rows of interlocked metal teeth, feeling a click every time two of the teeth separate, the knuckles brushing against the newly exposed skin and then...what's this? Another barrier! But this one is much more delicate than the rough denim, enticing and goading. The slider having finally liberated all of the zipper's teeth, both hands move back to Josie's waist and tenderly start their way back down, diving into her jeans, moving in the place of the denim to be against her skin. Down they go moving toward the back, making their first contact with her soft exposed backside, massaging both mounds simultaneously, spreading them apart, pushing them against one another, nails digging in. They slide along Josie's inner thighs down to her knees, causing the arms to drag the jeans down with them, the jeans offering a little resistance but unable to stay put. The hands pull back up, fingers curled and burrowing in Josie's skin, shivers manifesting themselves in every part of her body. With the jeans now halfway down her legs, the hands start sliding back down Josie's outer thighs until they reach the trousers' waistline, where they keep sliding down along her calves, dragging the pants down with them. As the hands and jeans reach Josie's ankles simultaneously, she pulls up her left leg to finally liberate it from this daily and mundane guardian (oppressor in Philippe's mind) and repeats the action with her right leg. Philippe grabs the discarded garment, this denim chastity belt, and throws it far across the room in triumph.

He then takes in the vision standing in front of him, sweeping his gaze from Josie's toes all the way to the curly blond hair on her head, dragging his eyes over her like a dragnet across the ocean floor, sweeping in every detail like so many doomed creatures of the sea. He slowly stands up, his hands following him along Josie's body, picking up whatever debris the eyes left behind. Once fully standing, his hands keep moving upward, sensing Josie's skin tremble with excitement, sliding up the back of her thighs, riding up her backside like a rollercoaster, brushing along her spine, feeling pleasurable tremors moving up and down this suddenly busy avenue until they reach the lock holding her breasts captive. They clumsily unlatch the catch, freeing the small and delicate bust and work quickly and efficiently at removing the bra completely from her body leaving the small mounts exposed, looming over the plain to the south.

The hands move in, exploring the breasts and pinching the nipples lightly, cupping the mounts perfectly as if meant to be there, protectors and lovers. Philippe goes back on his knees, the hands following their leader again, this time reluctantly, not wanting to leave the delectable hills of creamy flesh and pink nipples. The hands move to the back again as Philippe's face skims south across the tame desert of Josie's stomach. His tongue reaches out to taste her skin, leaving a moist trail down the same path the left hand took a few moments earlier. This path leads to Josie's oasis again, covered only by a thin film of cloth this time, moistened by her inflamed senses. Philippe's face once again presses against her groin, this time feeling each crevice of her vulva. As another sigh escapes through his lips, the heat of his breath mixes with the heat of her sex, arousing both lovers immensely. Again the throbbing, this time almost painful.

His hands, having found their home again on Josie's backside, slip underneath the waistband of her inviting panties and move around her waist, coming ever so close to the oasis between her legs, moving down and flirting with her outer labia. Still locked beneath the cloth, they move back up to the waistband and gently tug downward, drawing the undergarment down with them, slowly revealing the Garden of Eden. The panties, having been pulled all the way down Josie's long legs, have now reach the floor and lay there forgotten.

Philippe stands up again and his erect penis glides along Josie's left inner thigh all the way up and very lightly kisses her vulva. He then invites Josie to lie down on her back on the covers of the bed. Going down on his knees once again, at the edge of the bed, he applies slight pressure on the insides of Josie's knees to prompt her to stretch her legs out, baring her garden. He bends his body forward, hands sliding toward her backside but then taking a turn at the top of her legs to snake around her thighs like a boa constrictor, coming to a rest on her inner thighs. Philippe's face plunges toward heaven, kissing Josie's inner thighs on the way in. And then the tongue takes over, assisted by the lips, first outlining the outer labia and moving into the valleys between the inner and outer lips, discovering the Cleft of Venus which leads to Josie's clitoris. There the tongue finds the ultimate prize, a button of miracles. It woos it, swerves around it, over it, traveling across it from every angle possible, trying to unravel the mystery.

Philippe feels a push on the back of his head, realizing that Josie's hands are there, imprisoning his face in heaven. His tongue slides back down into the Cleft of Venus, probing at the walls of this wondrous gorge, tasting the sweet flowing nectar that is everywhere, until it reaches an opening. Curious and excited, it shyly investigates the outer ridges of the cavity, smooth and full of minute details, and slowly slides in, generating a shudder, a slight constriction followed by a welcoming loosening of the interior walls of the cave. It comes out, gasping for air, but cannot stay away from this floral cave and dives in again. It repeats this action several times, each time getting a little deeper, discovering a little more of the cave, trying to unveil its secrets. But the juices keep coming in abundance, distracting it from its quest with their honeyed taste, so it finally gives up, retracting from the cave one last time, taking in all of the aromas and quivering against the silky linings.

Philippe rips himself out of heaven and stands up, his penis about to erupt. Josie grabs on to it, wrapping her fingers around the glans and moves them down along the length of the shaft toward his abdomen, sliding the skin along the muscle in doing so. Her fingers move down into the nether regions between his legs and cup his scrotum, goading his sex, only to move them back up the shaft again, where she grabs on firmly and guides it toward heaven. Philippe moves forward, under Josie's spell, and climbs onto the bed and on top of her, her hand still guiding, until his penis feels the heat emanating out of her, standing outside the gates of heaven, of home.

Wanting to dive in but also needing to get a bearing of its surroundings it first decides to slide across Josie's vulva but quickly comes back to the cavern's opening. Ever so slowly it probes at the opening and pushes, feeling resistance. But soon the walls succumb, expanding slightly and allowing entry. And the penis penetrates Josie, a feeling of elation taking over Philippe's entire body. Josie's back arches with pleasure and Philippe slips his right arm underneath, the hand grabbing at her skin. As his penis moves in, already further than the tongue had gone, even in its most valiant efforts, Philippe's head moves down toward Josie's, his cheek against hers and his panting breath filling her ear, cascading down her neck. His penis drives forward ever deeper, enveloped by the linings of heaven, never wanting to leave, only to go deeper. And when it can go no further it goes wild, not wanting to leave but unable to stay put. And the thrusting motions begins, sliding back out and feeling every fiber of the linings in doing so, only to plunge back in as it sees daylight, yearning to stay inside Josie. The movement is slow at first, tentative, but gains in momentum.

Philippe's entire body is in overdrive, his lips kissing Josie's then moving down her neck and up to her ears, feeling reckless and wanting to be everywhere at once to rediscover her entire body, his hands groping at flesh, kneading her backside again and caressing her breasts. As the thrusting continues and the throbbing accentuates he wants every part of his body to touch every part of her body simultaneously. His hands slide up the length of her body and continue up her arms until their palms touch and fingers intertwine. The thrusting is fast at times and then slows again, as if both bodies need to regain energy. Philippe's face is buried in the bed covers, his head in constant contact with Josie's.

He can tell this moment will come to an end, that he will soon erupt in a convulsion of total passion and happiness but screams in his head that he wants it to continue, to go on forever. He struggles to stop the floodgates from opening but knows it is a lost battle. His whole body convulses against Josie's body, shudders, and a huge breath of pleasure bursts out of his mouth into her hair as he ejaculates in her. The void left by the end of this passionate moment is instantly filled with complete love and devotion for Josie. He slips out of her but does not want to move away from her, his gaze finding hers once more. He looks at her and strokes her face gently, pushing back strands of her disheveled hair. As her eyes close he kisses them both, one after the other and then whispers in her ear "I love you my beautiful Josie"*