The Jerkoff Club Ch. 05

Story Info
Only 3 of them, but still a blast.
1.5k words
4.46
68k
10

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/17/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could feel myself getting hard already. Just the thought of tonight's Club meeting was enough to send the blood rushing to my dick. I could feel my heavy balls swell inside of my pants. As usual, the meeting was in my house, but sadly it wasn't going to be everyone. Our newest member Joe was unable to get away from his wife, and Tom was on vacation. So it was down to three -myself, my best friend Steven and David. Which wasn't really a problem; just somewhat a downer for me. Jerking off with my pals is a "the more, the merrier" kind of thing for me.

Steven and David rang my doorbell right on time at 9 p.m. My fellow Club members were nothing if not punctual. Greetings were exchanged, and we headed off to my basement rec room without delay. I had everything set up as usual. In the corner was my big screen television. Fully equipped with a DVD player and a stack of assorted porn movies. Comfortable chairs and a full sofa placed in a semi circle facing the screen. Baby oil and lubricants in easy reach of us all. And, of course, the cum catcher towel in the place of honor on the floor.

"Man, what a pleasure this is going to be. I haven't had a chance to beat my meat since our last get together. Why can't my wife ever leave me alone for one freaking hour so I can relax?" Steven grumbled.

He was already pulling off his clothes. Steven never wasted any time during a Club meeting. He was the only guy I knew who liked to jerk off as much as me. David was as enthusiastic as Steven and I once we got started but he always seemed to be the last to get going. I think as much as he liked the Club he was shyer than he would like to admit. In any case, he simply sat in an easy chair as I tried to choose a movie. What to see? Big tits, lesbian, Asian... choices, choices. All of them had given me many hours of stroking enjoyment, but to each his own. I finally settled on the old standby (for men anyway) threesomes. Two girls and a guy in every scene. I inserted the disc, pushed play and plopped down on the couch next to Steven. Unzipping my fly, I withdrew my growing cock from my pants. After a few minutes, I wriggled out of my clothes and settled down in only my briefs and an undershirt like him. David didn't look at us, only the screen.

The first 30 minutes went by quickly it seemed. The scent of arousal was in the air. My cock was hard in the first 5 minutes but I didn't pull it out of my shorts. Waiting as long as possible to start always made my nut feel stronger. I loved to watch other people cum; shooting cocks and wet dripping cunts make me hot. I don't know exactly why, but they do. Seeing my friends have orgasms makes my cum shots incredibly intense. I gave my cock a squeeze and cupped my balls in just the right way, to make my body shudder. Steven looked at me and grinned. I could see his 8 inch dick straining against his briefs. The first time Steven caught me watching him, he smiled at me and then just went about his business as if I wasn't there. I began to wonder if he was as much as an exhibitionist/voyeur as I was. The fact of the matter is he isn't an exhibitionist as much as he just doesn't care. He gets into his stroking so much he tunes out the rest of the world. Which is just fine by me.

I looked over at my other friend. By now, David had taken off his shirt and slacks and was openly fondling himself. On the television two girls were taking turns sucking on some lucky bastard's dick. David was really rubbing himself, but hadn't lost his underwear. He would wait until Steven or I went first. I pulled my shorts off without a second thought. Between glancing at the others and the action on screen, my cock was at full mast. I began unconsciously stroking my hand up and down my shaft as Steven and David both stripped completely. The three of us were now naked and ready to rock. David asked for the baby oil. I handed it to him and he poured a generous amount into his right hand. He then lubed himself up; his rigid dick glistening as his eyes closed. That allowed me to stare as he played with himself. Steven teased his nuts softly as he watched David with me. David opened his eyes after a short time and shot me a look that revealed his desire. He then resumed his watching of the movie. A blonde was getting fucked from behind while she ate her friend out. He seemed to really like that as his hand moved faster on his shaft. I had to resist the urge to shoot right then. I could smell the pungent aroma rising from all of us. The odor of sweat coming from our cocks was making me dizzy. (This is what I loved about masturbating with others. Watching, being watched, the smells, sights and sounds all coming together filled the room with sexual energy.) My prick was stiff to rock hard proportions. I slipped my right hand down to my throbbing cock and held it upright. With my left I slowly poured baby oil onto it. The oil dribbled onto the head and then cascaded down the sides. The oil felt cool on my skin but I didn't rub it in yet. I enjoyed the feeling as it flowed down into the hairs of my balls and pooled in my hand. I put the bottle down and just let it throb for a second. Then I ran my right hand straight up the shaft in one quick motion. It spread the oil all over evenly and caused me to gasp out loud.

Meanwhile, Steven had begun a slow easy pumping motion on himself. His hips moved up and down in time with his stroking. His cock slid in and out of the slippery hole his hand made, his legs trembling with barely controlled passion. I could see it in the way he stroked, the clenching of his jaw. Watching him and David caused me to pound my dick harder. Cries of pleasure came from the television we watched as a woman came hard. Her breasts shook, her breathing erratic as she writhed with pleasure. The sight of her tits bouncing up and down as she rode some guys' rod mercilessly made David suddenly lurch forward. He slipped to the floor and shuffled on his knees over to the towel.

"Here I cum! Here I cummmmmmm!" he moaned softly.

My eyes locked on the head of David's dick as his cream came pulsating out. Watching a load shoot on screen makes my balls boil. Live and in person is almost too much. My dick was on fire. Finally he stopped cumming, resting his hand in his lap. He moved back into his chair and collapsed into it, spent. Steven shortly followed suit. He stood in front of the televison, pumping furiously as a girl onscreen sucked on the nipples of another woman. His hips moved to his touch, thrusting up against empty air, his cock firm and erect. His breathing was ragged and noisy; and then with a loud yell, he came. I saw his hot cum spurt into the air as he came in a series of spasms that almost knocked him over. Drained, he fell sideways onto the floor next to the towel, breathing hard.

My burning balls could stand it no longer. With my hands behind my back I moved quickly to the towel. I was afraid to touch myself before I knelt down, for fear of shooting before I got in place. I could feel Steven and David's eyes on me. Knowing they were watching made me feel incredibly excited. The action onscreen was meaningless to me at that point. The live action I just saw was better than any porno for me. Four, maybe five times I had brought myself to the edge as I moaned with excitement. Finally I could take no more. I pumped myself hard and fast, not stopping until I screamed with joy as the waves of ecstacy washed over me. I trembled as I came explosively, my entire body alive and tingling with the pleasure of sweet, sweet release. Ropes of thick semen spewed from my cock head, falling in an erratic pattern onto the towel. When I finally stopped cumming I lay down on the floor next to Steven. He looked over at me and raised his head weakly.

"Same time next month?"

Indeed.