The Jester

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her first thought was to scream, but she didn't want to be embarrassed. She would always be labeled the woman who suffocated her husband during...well, you know. She went to the door to look out, but outside stood one of the guards. He looked over at her when she cracked the door open. "May I help you mistress?"

She cleared her throat, "Um, yes. I wish for my maid, Florence to be sent to me at once. I need assistance cleaning up my virgin blood. The Duke is resting, so we'll try not to disturb him." The guard nodded, and called for someone to fetch Florence, the Duchess's maid. She closed the door, and ran back to the bed. She turned the Duke over, and climbed on the bed to pull him up onto the pillows. She then covered him with the blankets, and rushed back to the door listening for any signs of footsteps.


Finally she heard them, and moments later a soft knock and a girlish voice yelled, "Mistress Marianne, it's me. Open up!" Thank god he's here!

She jerked open the door, and pulled him in. "What took you so long! I've been waiting for ages." She closed the door with more force than she intended, and noticed Trace quickly look over toward the bed. "Don't worry, he's sleeping like the dead, and I mean that literally." She pulled him further into the room to show him.

"What happened?" Trace felt for the mans pulse, but looked up at her in shock.

"Well...he came in, and started to...well, you know, but then he...well, he...Oh Trace! I've killed him." She ran into his arms. Her face was red, and tears were already falling.

"Slow down, now tell me what did you do?" She shook her head, and looked up him with pitiful eyes.

"I can't tell you. I think I might have suffocated him though." Trace suddenly got the picture, and couldn't help the laugh that escaped his lips.

"Was he kissing you down there?" Trace pointed down at her legs, and she blushed profusely. "Oh, I see. Well, we know that he at least died happy." He grinned down at her, and she slapped him on the arm.

"Trace! What am I to do? He told me before he died that the ton wouldn't be happy if they didn't see blood stains on the sheets, and his son would be required to do it. Help me please. I don't want to go through this with that jerk!"

Trace slowly gathered her close. He knew what needed to be done. "Sweetheart, I'm going to have to make love to you. It's the only way. They think I'm a woman, so they'll never know that it wasn't him that took your virginity. We'll show them the sheets tomorrow, and pretend he died happily in his sleep." She looked up at him and nodded.

"Okay." He leaned down and kissed her lips tenderly. He was already getting hard with the thoughts of being the one taking her virginity. Oh how God has blessed him today.

He kissed her deeply until she was wildly returning it. He walked her over to the bed, and sat her at the edge. He kneeled in front of her, and pushed her legs apart. "Was this what he was doing to you?" He slid his tongue over her warm mound, and felt her shudder.

"Yes. Oh, yes, please do it to me now." She reached up and guided his head back to her. He brushed his tongue up and down her slit, and took her clit into his mouth nibbling on it with his teeth. She locked her legs around him and arched her back with need. He feasted on her juices until she reached her climax again. This time, she was careful not to hold his head too close.

He quickly removed his maid uniform, and moved her further up onto the bed very aware that a dead man lay only inches from them.Still, his need for her was overwhelming. He took her hand into his and brought it to his large member. She immediately encircled it into her hands in wonder. He was so thick and huge. "You be the one to bring me inside. I'll go at the pace you set for us. I don't want to hurt you, but please know this will hurt a little at first." She showed no fear as she brought him to her entrance. He slowly eased his way into her. The juices from her last orgasm allowed him to easily slide inside. When he had reached her maiden barrier, he stopped himself and held it there. She moaned with protest, and began to wiggle her hips back and forth. He gritted his teeth and forced himself to stay still. She finally couldn't take it anymore, and she positioned her feet on the bed and raised herself until she forced him to penetrate her. He groaned loudly, and she gasped as the barrier gave way. The pain was only for a second, but the pleasure was immediately followed. She felt him plunge deep inside her, filling her beyond her imagination. She lowered herself until she felt him withdraw out, then lifted her hips once more forcing him deeper still.

"Please Trace, take me. This feels so good." He broke out of his trance, and pushed his cock even further in, then slowly moving it back out before thrusting in again. He began quickening his pace until he could feel his balls banging against her ass. She was grabbing his ass, aiding in the mating, lifting to meet each thrust. He met her gaze, and was nearly undone by the desire he saw there. She moaned and her breathing became more rapid. "Oh Trace, I think I'm going to explode again!" and she did. He felt her orgasm rock her body, and her pussy tighten and throb around him. He couldn't hold off any longer, so he let his seed spill inside of her as he continued pumping in and out.

At last, Trace rolled off of her and landed right on top of the dead Duke. He was so sated that he didn't even care. He pulled her close, and tried to get himself together. They had a lot of planning to do before morning. After about two minutes of rest, he stretched and was startled when he felt something pointy in the side of his back. He sat up and looked down to see the dead man's penis sticking up under the covers. He muffed his mouth to keep from laughing out loud.

When she sat up to see what he was startled over, she also noticed the "Stiffy." She giggled and grinned up at him. "Is that suppose to happen?" He just shook his head in wonder.

Once they had a plan in place, he redressed and quickly left the room. She also put her clothes on, and climbed back into bed with the dead Duke. She couldn't help her curiosity, so she reached under the cover and stroked the dead man's penis. It was small, but hard as a rock and smooth to the touch. She reached over and kissed him on the cheek.

"I know you're dead, and I'm not sorry you are...but thank you for what you did." Then she took a deep breath and screamed.

***********************************************

Since under the law, a widower could inherit her husband's fortune, however, those who are vassals under the king, must have children to pass on their titles to. Since Malcolm is the first born, he inherited the castle and title, but he wasn't happy to lose the other properties to her. He began being extremely nice to her, but his motive was only too obvious. He wanted to marry her and reclaim her lands and money.

"Trace, I need to get out of here. He is making me really uncomfortable. He refuses to allow me to leave, and he corners me every opportunity he gets. If you and Jules hadn't taken turns escorting me everywhere, he would have compromised me in some form or fashion. I can't stay!" She was pacing her chambers in worry. Trace sat on the bed still dressed in his maid uniform. The Jester had already staged his exit, and he was now able to become Florence full time.

"I know sweetheart. I saw the look on his face at the Duke's wake. He's not going to make this easy. I just don't know how we will get out of the castle. He has locked the stables, and it's a good two day walk to get to the Finch's. I dare not seen Jules, or go myself for fear that he would harm you or force you to wed. We need to get a message to someone to come to our aid, but who? The Finch's can't help much, they answer to Malcolm, and I don't want them to lose their farm over this. Isn't there anyone who would help you?"

She looked at him in frustration, "Yes, actually there is. We need someone who is even more mean and greedier than Malcolm, and I know just the man." She walked over to her desk, and began writing the letter.

Dearest Father,

I find myself in a bit of a pickle. I have married the man of your choice, but he has met an untimely end. I regret to ask for your help, but I've no choice. I'm not sure whether you've been unfortunate enough to have been introduced to the Duke's son, Malcolm, but he is holding me hostage in this castle and refuses to allow me to leave until he has wed me, and stolen the mass fortune that I've inherited in the Duke's passing. I require someone who will protect me for a fee, and I ask this of you. I know you have always wanted a manor by the sea, and this you shall have if you would save me from this man. If he has the opportunity to wed me, or compromise me in any way, it will not be long before I meet my own demise. Please I beg you as a daughter, the spawn of your seed, to aid me in this matter. It will be the only favor I will ever ask of you.

Your loving daughter,

Marianne, Duchess of Hallstead

Trace had read the letter as she wrote it, and was frowning. It was such a shame that she was force to bribe her own father in preventing her own death. They were able to get Beth to agree to take the letter as far as the Finch's with another letter to them asking for assistance in delivering it. They both began to pray.

The next evening was a lovely one. She had been trying to stay in her room as much as possible, but she couldn't resist getting out of the house on such a beautiful day. Jules lead her through the gardens, and he happily gave her the news that her father had agree to come and transport out of here, but would not be able to get here for another day or so. She didn't care. As long as she could put Malcolm off for another day, she would be free of him for good.

Trace was also tired of being coup up all day, not that he minded spending time with his fair lady, but it was getting stuffy in her chambers. She had been on edge since the funeral, so they hadn't really had anymore sexual encounters since that first night. They would spend their nights together discussing ways of escaping, and making plans for when they finally did. He was getting to the point that his frustrations were beginning to show. He passed Malcolm in the hall on his way to the kitchen, and found that his anger would soon have a venting point.

Malcolm turned to watch that prissy Marianne's maid walk by him. He had his eye on her since her arrival. He had once spotted her sneaking into the jester's room one night, and it was driving him crazy not getting a piece of her. He had fucked every female in the castle, and most of them wouldn't look at him anymore. All of them were fucking bitches who couldn't handle his rough treatment, but he had a feeling that Florence might be different. He turned and followed her to the kitchen. When she noticed that he had followed her, she sneered at him, and ignored him even when he spoke to her.

"Hello my pretty, I noticed you are without your ward. I don't know how you stand being stuck in that room all day. A beautiful thing like yourself should be able to roam as you wish, and well, I'm sure your sex life has suffered these last few days. I was watching you at the wake, and I can't seem to think of anyone else." He noticed her becoming uncomfortable standing there. This was a great sign. She's getting wet I bet.

"I would like to kiss you if you'd let me?" He started to back her into the corner of the kitchen. She was quickly looking for an escape route away from him, but he could see it was only to tease him. When she reached the cupboard, she quickly opened it, and ran inside. She stopped suddenly, and turned in shock. He closed the door, locked it, and put the key inside his pants. "You're right, this is a better place for us to play. If you want out, you'll have to come and get the key, and I won't give it up easily."

She reached up and grabbed a bag of tea and tossed it at his head, but he blocked it easily enough and rushed to pin her against the wall. She turned in his arms, and pressed herself against the wall of the storage closet. He chuckled at her suggestion. "You like it from behind do you? Well, I'm happy to oblige." He quickly pulled up her dress, pulled her underwear down, and teased her tight ass with his fingers. "Oh baby, you are so tight. I like that."

He heard her cursing, and was completely turned on by it. She was struggling again, but he just pushed her harder against the wall. He used his feet to spread her legs even further apart. She was moaning from discomfort, but not once did she complain. He ran his hand up and down her ass. God, he was going to enjoy this. He spotted a tub of lard sitting on the shelf beside them, so he reached up dipping a finger inside, then rubbing the greasy substance around her little red orifice and worked his finger inside. She was moaning again, and tensing up as he fucked her with his finger. He was getting so hard hearing her groaning. He dipped his finger back into the lard and rubbed it all over his enlarged penis. It was thick and long, and he was going to sink every inch of it inside his pretty maid. He slid the tip of his cock inside her anus. She flinched from it's massiveness. He grabbed her hips, and forced her still. Taking great care not to rip her, he gently stroked back and forth easing into her slowly. When at last he was completely inside, he had notice that she was starting to relax a little. He whispered in her ear, "God you feel heavenly. I've wanted to do this forever, but nobody ever indulged me. Does that feel good for you baby?" He was moving in a slow rhythm. She grunted as an answer, and he grinned. "Oh yeah! Fuck my cock baby. I want to hear you scream." When he began to quicken the pace, Florence was rocking with him, and even changing course to force herself back onto him. Malcolm no longer needed to hold her hips, so his hands wondered to her firm round breast. He grabbed them hard and rubbed them furiously. She didn't even complain like those other bitches. He was liking her way too much. Once he forced that little pris Marianne to marry him, he would gladly kill her off just to keep this beauty of a maid in his bed. God, she was bouncing that firm ass against him. He couldn't handle much more of this.

"Oh my little whore! I'm going to fucking cum in your tight little ass. Fuck me baby, fuck me good. Make me cum." He could hear her breathing hard, and she had reached behind her and pulling him into every thrust. He let himself go, and pushing hard into her, he spilled his seed. He fell against her forcing her into the wall again. He barely could stand he was so drained. He felt her wiggle out and dart to the door. He turned his head to watch her open the door with the key she must have picked from his front pocket. He smiled. He'll have her again. It was just a matter of time.

*************************************************

Trace was sitting on the bed when she returned from her walk. He was clutching himself, and staring off to space.

"Sweetheart, are you alright? What are you thinking about?" He looked up her with a disturbing look on his face. How could he tell her what had just happened? How was he going to tell her that he had actually enjoyed it?

When she kneeled down in front of him, he still wouldn't look her in the eyes. She climbed on the bed behind him, and wrapped her arms around him. "My father sent a reply to the letter we sent. He's coming to get us Trace! I knew the property on the sea would do the trick. He'll be here by tomorrow. We'll be free of this place, and you and I can be married before the week is over." She started kissing his neck, and whispered in his ear, "You know, we haven't really had the chance to finished what we started on my wedding night. It belonged to you, and soon, it will always be yours." He turned his head and captured her lips. She ran her hands down over his chest, and molded her breast into his back. He stood up on his knees and pushed her down to lie before him. He quickly released her from her dress and attacked her pussy as though he was dying of thirst. She was amazed at his passion. He was rougher than he had been during their first mating, but she was surprised how much she enjoyed it. She had three orgasm just having him sucking at her. He finally stood up, and removed his maid uniform. He was so hard and erect, she sat and watched in fascination as he strolled toward her.

"Do you want this mistress? Do you want all this inside of you?" She nodded and motioned him to her. She spread her legs wide apart. He pushed her into the mattress as he settled between her. He brought his cock up to her center, and felt the juices building up there. He sucked her nipple into his mouth and plunged deep inside. He bite on it hard as her pussy tighten around him. He fucked her hard reaching under her to lift her hips so he could grind into her roughly. She was moaning and screaming his name, not caring who heard her cries. He released her nipple only to catch it's twin and submit it to the same torture. Finally he tensed up and plunged into her, filling her with cum. She let out another cry, and shook under him as another wave of pleasure racked her body.

She wasn't sure what had gotten into him, but she was liking the consequences. She snuggled up to him, and drifted off to sleep. He stroked her hair until he fell asleep himself. He'd worry about everything tomorrow. At least he knew she was going to be safe after tomorrow.

The next day, everyone was surprised when a carriage arrived with Marianne's parents. They were greeted by Malcolm with hostility. He didn't invite them in, and refuse to fetch Marianne from her room. They stood outside in an argument that had all the staff stopping and staring in amazement. Jules snuck inside and knocked on their door. Trace answered still dressed in his maid uniform. Marianne was quickly putting her shoes on, and gathering her bags. They all raced downstairs to see her father forcing his way into the door.

"Where's my daughter you scum! Don't think the king will hear of your treatment of her. I may only be a Lord, but I still hold court regularly. He will hear me out about this sir. Now release me, and allow me to fetch her!" Marianne was so shocked to see her father in such a rage. She was almost hopeful that it wasn't her holdings that was making him do this.

"I'm here father." She dropped her bags and ran to him. He hugged her close, and for the first time ever, she felt the warmth of his arms around her. Her mother also ran to embrace her. She found herself crying at such a touching moment. "Oh, how glad I am to see you both." They finally broke apart, and her mother guided her to the carriage. Her father retrieved her cases, and glanced briefly at "Florence" as they both loaded the bags on top of the carriage. Malcolm stared heartbrokenly at Florence as she caught his eye before climbing inside. He saw the sadness there. She'd be back. If not, he would find her. She was the best fuck, he'd ever had, and he wasn't about to let this be the end of it. Smiling to himself, he let them go. Another day...

Trace left the household as Florence, and returned a day later as The Jester. Her father was so amused by him, that he allowed the wedding to proceed, just to have the funny man on hand to entertain his guest. Their parties quickly became the most "fun" of all the land. Marianne and her parents started a relationship that had been missing all those years. She was thrilled to finally have her cake, and eat it too. Trace was also happy, and every once in awhile, they would travel back to visit with the Finch's. Trace took hunting gear, and claimed a night of their visits as his own, to sport a little duck hunting. He never came back with a prize duck, but Marianne wasn't surprised. He really wasn't good for anything but being a jester. What she didn't know was, he secretly packed a maid's uniform inside his bag.