The Job

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"In this office we always clean up our messes." This was Mrs. Swanson again. I looked up to her, wondering what she wanted me to do. "Also, you need to pay Alice back the favour."

Both of them smiled as they saw the realisation dawn on my face. I looked back to Alice's pussy. I had never tasted my own cum before and was unsure. I really did not have much of an option.

I pulled myself up of my knees and place my hands either side of Alice so I could steady myself. I moved forward slowly. Part of me did not want to be doing this but a bigger part wanted to please Mrs. Swanson.

"Marvellous." Mrs. Swanson's voice was tinged with anticipation, as my tongue moved out to taste Alice. The first substance on my tongue tasted salty. It was not bad but I doubt if I would have done this by choice. As my tongue drifted up and down Alice lips I heard her moan in pleasure. I was still tired by my excursions that I did little more that clean what was leaking out of her.

"Deeper," she begged.

"You heard her," Mrs. Swanson said with force as she pushed my head closer to Alice. This moved my tongue inside Alice.

As Mrs. Swanson let go of me I moved my attention up on to her clit and began licking underneath her hood. Luckily for me she began to show signs of reaching orgasm. Her hips began to lift up off the desk.

"Fuck. Right there," her voice increased in pitch.

I only needed to be told once. I sucked on her clit with it between my teeth. Alice did not make another sound but I could feel her juices around the bottom of her chin. I returned to her lips as the orgasm moved through her body like a tidal wave. I cleaned up the new juices that flowed out of her to finish the job I started.

Then I fell backwards, lying down staring at the ceiling, unmoving.

"Alice, do you think he is done for the day?"

"I'm not sure Mrs. Swanson. But judging by the effort he's been through I would say yes."

"Shame I was hoping to enjoy his tongue again."

I pushed myself up on to my elbows. It was an odd sight looking at Mrs. Swanson studying me like a caged animal; hands on her hips, her suit jacket covering her top half and her red high heels shaping her calves. Alice was still sitting on the desk but had a quizzical look, her head at an angle again.

"I think I can go again if I had a drink Ma'am."

She knelt down next to me, stroking my hair which seemed uncharacteristically caring of her.

"Are you sure? We do not want to burn you out. It was quite a load you put into Alice."

I beamed with pride at that compliment. "I can go again Ma'am. I'm sure of it."

"Okay. Alice, go get him a drink." Alice wanted out of the office, with me staring openly at her perfect arse. I am sure it was swaying from side to side more than it needed to be.

She returned quickly with a glass of water which she handed to Mrs. Swanson before sitting back on the desk to watch. Mrs. Swanson passed me the glass which I downed in three large gulps.

"Nice to see you are enthusiastic." Mrs. Swanson swung a leg over my head so she was facing Alice then squatted down on my face. "Just stick out your tongue and I will direct you with my hips."

As she said these words I realised that I had no power when I would be aiming in this position, it turned me on. It was then that I final realised that this is what got me going about this situation, apart from the two incredibly gorgeous women. It seemed my body liked not being in control even if I was still a bit uneasy about it.

As Mrs. Swanson's pussy came into contact with my mouth I stretched out my tongue, desperate to taste her delicious juices again. Her movements directed my tongue towards her arse hole, which I felt uneasy about. I thought the taste would be radical different but when my tongue actually met the tight skin there was not that much of a change, still the same sweetness that the rest of her body seemed to have.

"Seems you like it there." Mrs. Swanson announced with pleasure.

"How is that possible?" Alice said with confusion as I felt my dick start to stir from its slumber. "Not even five minutes ago he poured ever ounce he had into me." My dick grew more with Alice's words. In a few minutes it was back to its full size if not quite as aggressive as before.

"Mrs. Swanson?" Alice asked in a usually shy voice.

"Yes Alice?" I'm sure Mrs. Swanson had started to rub her clit, building herself up to orgasm.

"Do you mind if I...err..."

"Out with it."

"Could I... You know... Help myself?"

"Fine, but if he breaks it is your fault."

Alice jumped up clapping her hands. I really was not paying much attention, the mixture of pussy and arse was keeping me entertained. The first time I noticed anything was when Alice took hold of my sensitive cock. My whole body jumped at the touch.

"C'ref'." I mumbled into Mrs. Swanson's nether regions.

"Don't worry. I know exactly what I'm doing." Alice said with a confidence I knew she was feeling as she lowered herself down on to me. I let out a groan as I felt her warmth once again.

"Are we paying attention down there?" Mrs. Swanson asked. I went back to licking her pussy which was currently directed towards me.

Alice let about half of my cock inside her before she started to bounce up and down. The rhythm was slow at first but she began to pick up the pace. I tried as hard as I could to concentrate on Mrs. Swanson but as Alice moved faster I could not help but let out another groan.

"Slow down." Mrs. Swanson said scornfully, "He is not going to be going anywhere."

Alice decided to change her tactics as she slid my whole length into her and gyrated her pelvis into mine. Lying of the hard office floor this was uncomfortable but my mine was elsewhere. Above me Mrs. Swanson was beginning to build up to an orgasm, I was not sure how I could tell but somehow her movements where becoming more urgent, her breathe shorter.

"Fuck," This was from Alice, not Mrs. Swanson, "Please Miss, can I come."

"Okay. I. Am. Ne. Arly. There. As. Well." Mrs. Swanson could only talk between breathes now. This just encouraged me to pick up the speed at which I was licker her. Alice returned to her old tactic. I was sure I was going to blow soon but the massive load I had unleashed before seemed to be helping.

Mrs. Swanson's lower body began to shake. She moved her hips so that my mouth was over her clit.

"Suck," she shouted at the top of her voice. I was happy to comply and felt her warm juices run down my face as she let out a long pleased sigh. Alice was not too far behind.

"I need it deeper." She cried. In response I lifted up my pelvis so she had more to work with. This seemed to be what she need. "Yes, that's it. Fuck my cunt back."

I tried to meet her rhythm but she was moving too fast and I was failing badly. She reached her hand down to her own clit and began to rub herself. This pushed her over the edge and I felt her muscles contract, massaging my cock.

"Fuck. Finally." Was all she said as she slowed down and gyrated on my cock while enjoying the aftermath of her orgasm.

Once it had subsided she slid down so that she was sitting on my thighs, and looked at my still hard cock, the puzzled look back on her face again.

"I really don't get it, Miss. First time he could not wait to go and now I can't finish him off."

"Alice, sometimes mysteries are exactly that, mysteries." She said as she walked around me to stand next to Alice. "Give him a rub and lets she if we can tip him over the edge so to speak."

With that Alice reached out and took hold of me and began to give a hand job. She seemed quite intent on her task. Mrs. Swanson was looking me directly in the eye as she crouched down and took hold of Alice's chin. Diverting her attention from me she pulled Alice's mouth to her and gave her a passionate kiss. My hips bucked with a mind of their own and Alice's hand responded driving me further into heaven. I felt my muscle tense although with less urgency. As the women sucked openly on each other's tongue, the last thing I remember feeling a more powerful orgasm than before and Alice squeal in delight as cum erupted to land on my stomach and chest.

I blacked out.

I felt someone shaking me as I awoke from a deep sleep.

Alice was crouched near my shoulder, dressed, trying to wake me up. She smiled as my eyes opened.

"Wake up sleepy head." She said playfully. "Mrs. Swanson left about fifteen minutes ago and I'm off to meet some friends. You going to be okay? You put on quite a show."

"Should be fine," rubbing my eye as I looked around for my clothes, "What time is it?"

"Just gone six. I'll see you tomorrow at nine. Don't be late. Your company phone is on your desk." With that Alice walked off in a hurry.

I got up and found my clothes under my desk. Luckily, someone had cleaned me up and as soon as I was dressed I looked respectable enough, although I was sure I did not smell it. I picked up the swanky blackberry as I followed Alice out of the office. I was glad that there was no one in the elevator that I recognised as I got in. I followed the rest of the commuting population back to the train station.

While I was waiting for the train a non-descript man in a suit walked up to me.

"Michael Campbell?" He inquired.

"Yes."

He held out a business card. When I looked down at it but there was nothing written on it. I looked back up but the man was gone. I turned over the card to see a phone number written on the back.

"What's that?"

Rachel was standing next to me.

"Nothing ," I said as I shoved the card into my jacket pocket.

"So how was your first day?"

"Enjoyable." I really did not want to tell her what I had found most enjoyable but she seemed quite happy to rattle on about office gossip as long as I said yes every so often. I was thinking about what I could look forward to tomorrow and maybe for the rest of my career.

12