The Job Ch. 02

Story Info
After the job, things are awkward between mother and son.
2.8k words
4.5
71.5k
96

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/01/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JamesRiver
JamesRiver
260 Followers

I pulled into my mother's driveway and parked the car. I didn't get right out. I had to collect my thoughts. She had sent me over to her best friend's house that morning. I was to do some job that would earn me extra money while I was home from college on Christmas break. It was only when I got to her friend's house did I realize the 'job' was to impregnate her. And as I understood it, my mom was the one who suggested this arrangement to begin with. I went through with it, leaving my mom's friend passed out and full of baby-making cum.

So how should I act towards my mom when I see her? Outraged and indignant? No, I certainly didn't feel that way. As I thought about it, it's a compliment to be seen as 'ideal breeding material'. And how outraged can one feel when the sex was so hot and satisfying. Still, it was in our relationship dynamic to give each other a hard time when due. It was always good natured and never for long. Maybe I'll complain about being her stud for hire, available to be pimped out to her friends. Then I'll let her off the hook and explain everything was fine.

Just as long as things weren't weird between us. I still had 2 weeks before going back to school. I wanted a calm, happy house during that time.

I stepped inside and announced I was home. I expected mom to come striding into the front room with a knowing smile. But she didn't. Our house was small enough that she should have heard me wherever she was. She would have at least called out to say she'd be right there. And her car was in the drive, so I knew she was home.

I walked back to the kitchen to find her staring out the window above the sink. I could tell right away she wasn't looking at anything specifically. She was just avoiding looking at me. The tracks of dried tears lined her cheeks. Next to her was a large glass with just a little bit of wine left in it. It was only a little past noon. She normally would never drink so early in the day. I knew right away I wouldn't be teasing her today. She was clearly having trouble with sending me to her friend's.

"Mom? What's going on? Why have you been crying?"

She lowered her head, glanced at me, then look at the floor. "Danny, I'm so, so sorry. I'm a terrible mother."

She started crying again as her words trailed off. I walked over and put my arms across her shoulder. I pulled her close. She turned into me, burying her face into my chest. Her whimpering turned into all out sobbing.

"Mom, listen.... It's fine. We did a good thing for Gloria. You're a great friend to her and a perfect mother to me. There is nothing to cry about here. I love you. I'm fine. She's fine. It's all good, ok? Stop crying."

She pulled herself together a bit. "No, Danny. It was wrong to send you over there for... that. A mother shouldn't offer her child up for, for breeding purposes. I don't care how much she paid you. "

Without thinking, I blurted out "She didn't pay me."

Her head shot up. With an angry, wild look, she demanded "She didn't pay you? That was the point of everything!"

"I know, mom. She was sleeping when I left. Besides, I guess I shouldn't get paid until she confirms she's pregnant."

"Oh, hell no!" she fumed. "Pregnant or not, you're getting paid. I'll see to that!"

She actually would have made a good pimp. When it came to getting me paid, she was not fooling around. I could see that. And that was not her personality. She was normally quiet and passive. But there was a fire in her right then that would have intimidated anybody. The good thing was, that anger took the place of her self-loathing. I preferred firecracker mom to weeping and wailing mom.

I pulled her back in for a long hug. It was only then that I caught a whiff of myself. Ugh, I smelled like sweat, pussy juice and semen. I needed a long, hot shower. I kissed my mom's cheek, pushed away and announced I was going to run upstairs and clean up. She gave me a faint smile and whispered an ok. As I was climbing up the stairs, the phone rang. I stopped and listed to my mother's side of the conversation. Her voice was cold and terse.

"Hello? .... Yes, he's back .... No, he's taking a shower right now. And by the way, why didn't you pay him? .... Yeah, well, I'm on my way over right now. You can pay me .... What?! Listen Gloria, you can forget THAT.... We'll talk when I get over there. Goodbye."

I softly scuttled up the stairs and into the bathroom. A couple minutes later, mom rapped lightly on the door.

"Honey, I'm going out for a bit. I'll see you later, ok? I love you."

"Ok mom. Love you too." I shouted as I turned on the shower's hot water. The call had been from her friend whom I spent the morning licking and fucking. I had no idea how that visit was going to go given my mother's current state of mind. I hoped Gloria appreciated my mother's feelings and wouldn't go into graphic detail about our encounter. But the Gloria I knew didn't have a filter when came to telling stories.

The more I thought about it, the more I realized I didn't want to be there when mom got home. So, I called a buddy of mine and offered to pay for his ticket if he wanted to catch a movie in the next town over. He agreed. I wrote my mom a quick note explaining where I'd gone and advised she not bother waiting up.

I made up some lie about the seats being more comfortable when my buddy asked why we were driving so far away to see a movie. I just wanted to burn some time. By the time we got there, walked around the mall, got something to eat, saw the movie and drove back, it would be close to 11 pm. Hopefully, my mom would be in bed. The drama of the day would be past and we could all start fresh tomorrow.

I was just about perfect with my timing. It was 11 pm when I arrived back home. My mom's car was there but the lights were off, indicating she had gone to bed. I crept up to the bathroom. I washed my face and brushed my teeth. When I got to my room, I stripped off all my cloths and hopped under the covers. Mom and I were always respectful of each other's privacy. So I never gave sleeping naked a second thought. I had been doing it for years.

Just as I was drifting off, there was a tap-tap-tap at my door. Before I could answer, it was open. I could make out my mother standing in the doorway.

"Baby, before you go to sleep, can we talk?"

For a second, I considered faking like I was asleep. But a sense of duty as a man and a son prevented me.

"Sure mom. What's up?"

She sat at the foot of my bed. There was just enough ambient light for me to tell what she was wearing. It was one of my old tee shirts and a pair of panties. That's it. She was a petite woman. She watched her diet and enjoyed working out. Her breasts were a large B cup but looked bigger on her small frame. But her most arresting feature was her ass. The first time I saw her in yoga pants, I had to catch myself. It was amazing, as perfectly plump and feminine as could be imagined. But other than workout cloths, she never wore anything that highlighted it.

I never lusted after my mom. I was an observant, intelligent man who could see she was an attractive woman. Up until I began my affair with my college professor, I was always too focused on work and school to be obsessed with any woman, let alone my mom. But there was something in the air as she sat at the end of my bed. I was naked under the sheets, she was in a mere tee shirt and panties, there had been emotion, sexual drama and love wrestled with all day. Definitely something in the air.

She didn't say anything for a bit, then she placed her face in her hands and softly began weeping. I sat up and began slowly rubbing her back. I could feel the heat of her skin through the soft threadbare material. I could also feel the absence of a bra.

"Shhhh.. mom.... Please. There's no reason to cry. We talked about this."

"I know, baby. I'm not crying about what you think. I want to tell you something. But... I know you'll hate me for it."

"What, you scheduled my services for two more of your friends tomorrow?" I laughed.

My attempt at levity only caused her to sob louder. "Shhh... mom, I was only joking. Only a joke, ok? I love you. In fact, you're the only person I truly love in the whole world. We've been there for each other for so long. There's nothing that could make me hate you."

"Danny, I sent you to Gloria's because... because I wanted you to make love to me. The closest I could get was to have you make love to my best friend. But Danny, it was me, me who really wanted you."

I was ready to sooth away anything that made her worry I might hate her. But I was not ready for this. I leaned over and embraced her, only because I couldn't think of anything to say.

Finally, I spoke. "Mom, you're not awful. I have felt the same way about you."

Now that was a lie. But I loved this woman. It seemed the only thing I could say that wouldn't make her feel like a sick creep. I could forgive her for wanting to have sex with me. She was my mom, my only family, the only person who really loved me. Was I going to act all indignant and rake her over the coals for a compulsion she was honest enough to admit, a compulsion that was clearly causing her anguish? No, I was going to make her feel loved. I was going to ride out whatever was tearing her apart until we got to the other side and everything was ok again.

"Oh honey," she sniffed "I love you so much. Just let me lay with you for a little bit. Just hold me. That's all I want."

"Let me throw on some cloths. I'm naked under here."

"Don't worry about that. I won't attack you, I promise."

I could sense a smile in her voice as she said that. I was glad I didn't react negatively when she said she wanted to make love to me. That might have shattered her and ruined our relationship forever. I laid back and she got under the covers. She cuddled next to me, my arm around her, her head resting on my chest. She lifted her thigh and laid it over my legs. The feeling of her naked leg on mine was electric. She lightly, slowly began tracing circles with her finger tips on my chest. After a few minutes, she whispered,

"I went to Gloria's this afternoon."

"Did you get my money, mama?" I joked.

"Oh, you know mama got your money." She giggled. Then, after a pause, "You really rocked her world, mister. Can you believe she asked if you could spend the night with her tonight? She wanted to 'make sure, just in case' she didn't get knocked up this morning. I can tell, she's addicted to you, my boy."

I thought, 'Another round with Gloria would be nice.' But I kept my mouth shut.

"Anyway, I told her to forget it. It was a crazy idea to begin with. I told her, 'One and done, my friend.' So please, honey, don't let her trick you into sex. I know she'll try. I could see it in her eyes."

"Ok, mom. I promise." I leaned over and kissed the top of her head.

We lay in the dark for a few more minutes. Then she spoke again. This time, her voice was softer, a touch husky, more sultry.

"Tell me, baby. Did she... suck you?" Her circling fingers going lower, slipping under the sheets.

My cock rolled across my thigh, swelling with her closeness, her breathy words.

"No mom. She really didn't do anything."

"I'm not surprised," She whispered, "She not like me. She's a taker. I'm a giver."

When her fingers touched my swollen head, she gave a slight moan. She gently took my hardened rod in her hand and gave it a couple light strokes.

"Oh baby, I bet Gloria felt like she won the lottery when she saw this."

Then she ran her hand down to my balls, lightly teasing them with her fingernails, then gently rolling them in her fingers.

She looked up at my face and growled, "Do you have anything left in here for mommy?"

I was lost in the sensuality of the moment. I adjusted myself so we were lying face to face. I could make out her features in the dark. He eyes were wide open. Her lips were parted. We came together in a kiss. She moaned like a starving woman finally getting the sustenance she needed to live. Meanwhile, she again had my cock in her grasp. She lifted her leg and used my erection like a dildo, running the head against her pantie covered pussy. She slowly ran my spongy helmet from her clit down to her asshole, then back again. Very quickly, the pantie's gusset was soaked with her lubrication and my pre-cum.

I wanted to take whatever was happening here slow. But her kisses were urgent, hungry. She would pull her mouth off mine to catch her breath or cry out, but then she sought my tongue and lips again. She pulled on my shaft harder, grinding her clit along it's veiny length, pushing the head into the silk covered entrance.

I could sense her first orgasm was rapidly approaching. I push myself out of her grasp. She seemed shocked that I would break the moment as it was climaxing. I threw off the sheets. I grabbed her panties and pulled them off. She smiled, sat up and raised her arms, allowing me to take off her tee shirt. I gazed at her beautiful body. I was about to taste every inch from her neck to her toes. But her need wouldn't allow it. She pulled me down and onto my back. She was on top of me in an instant. She reached between her legs and grabbed my cock once again. A couple swipes between her flooded labia was all the lubrication necessary for her to position my pole at her entrance and begin the slow, excruciatingly beautiful journey down the shaft.

As my organ returned to the depths from where I was created, she sat up straight, threw her head back and screamed, "BAAAABYYYYYY!" I felt her contract all around my shaft: Thump-thump-thump-thump. She fell forward on top of me. She trembled as if she just survived some terrifying event. Eventually, she came back to earth. She brought her lips to mine and whispered, "I love you so much." Her face was wet with perspiration and tears. Our kisses were slow and deep at first. My erection, which had never gone down, was still buried deep inside her. She started rocking her hips back and forth.

My hand ran down her back and grabbed the perfect globes of the ass I had always admired. I held her still above my cock and started fucking her. Eventually, I worked her in so I could use my whole shaft without hurting her. The pace picked up. My balls slapped her ass obscenely. She dug her nails into my shoulders, she sank her teeth into my traps. I cried out in mix of both pain and pleasure. She somehow knew I was about to explode.

Grabbing my face with both hands, she shouted, "Are you about to cum, baby?! Me too, baby! ME TOOOOOO!"

And with that, I discharged blast after blast of my potent jizz into her very core. All the while, she twisted and jerked on top of me, caught in the grasp of her own powerful orgasm.

I laid there, catching my breath, staring into the dark. I felt her slide off me. She cuddled up to me again as when this all started. No thoughts of the implications of our actions. Just a glow, a satisfaction deeper than I dreamed possible. I heard her begin the deep breathing of sleep. I soon followed.

JamesRiver
JamesRiver
260 Followers