The Job Ch. 03

Story Info
Settling in and the first night.
7.3k words
4.54
9k
3

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/05/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***Sorry for the delays in getting this chapter out. Thank you to everyone that commented and voted on my other stories. Please continue to send me your comments.***

*

The dining room table looked like the scene from a porno movie. The eight people sitting around the large table have about four articles of clothing between them. Alisha was still in her apron as she sat platters and bowls of food down the center of the table. Martha was assisting her. When they were finished, they joined the crowd sitting down. Zack was at the head of the table with Dawn opposite him. The other eight were sitting where ever they felt like. Amy was on Dawn's left with Alisha beside her. Martha was on the other side of Alisha with Roger sitting on the end next to Zack. Opposite Roger was Sharon, with Jacob, Kathryn and then Carlos on Dawn's right. Alisha had removed her apron, revealing a very thick, but neatly shaped bush. Amy was amazed, whether it was her pubic mound or just all the hair, but it puffed out further than her taunt stomach by a good margin. When she sat, Amy was able to see thick pink lips protruding from all that hair. The middle of the table was set with simple, but plentiful, fair. There was mashed potatoes and cream gravy, corn on the cob, green beans, macaroni and cheese, pork steaks and a salad. It wasn't special or fancy food. It was more like what her Momma made for Sunday dinner.

Amy was a little surprised, with the house and land and the cars she expected fillet mignon and caviar with champagne or wine. Her confusion was noticed.

"You are probably wondering where the 'rich folk' food is," the laughter was obvious in Zack's voice.

"Well, yeah actually." Amy answered with her usual directness.

"This is the kind of food I grew up on. When we have parties or business dinners either here or when we go out, then yeah... I will eat the high dollar, fancy pansy stuff everyone thinks the rich should order. But here, we eat normal everyday food. But we also eat healthy." Zack chuckled at Amy's raised eyebrows. The pork steak was shimmering with grease and the gravy was thick and rich. "OK... so not so healthy tonight. One night a week we eat like this. Other nights we have a lot of different things."

"I cooked grilled chicken salad last night," Alisha chimed in.

"And it was delicious too." Dawn answered with several words of agreement and praise from around the table.

"So you newbies got lucky tonight. What is on the menu for tomorrow Alisha?" Zack looked down the table waiting for an answer.

"Well I had planned on doing sautéed chicken over rice with steamed asparagus and mushroom sauce, but with the new additions I have not gone over their dietary balance and their food allergies."

Everyone laughed this time at the looks on Amy, Kathryn and Jacob's faces. "Alisha is more than a damn good cook, she is also a dietician and helps keep us healthy and in shape. Now, let's dig in." So saying, Zack grabbed a bowl in front of him and began loading his plate.

From there the conversation broke up into individual discussions. Amy found herself chatting with Alisha and Dawn quite easily. They asked questions about her college courses, her past, and anything else that piqued their interest. She soon found herself talking about her past sex life; her soon to be ex-boyfriend in particular.

"Now don't get me wrong, Brad is a good guy. He is kind and good-natured, just a little naive in the bedroom. He has a good looking body, and a nice thick cock, he just doesn't really know how to use it. Plus he is not as... as..." She paused for a second to think of the right word. "As adventurous as I would like him to be. For instance, I am sure both of you ladies have your selection of toys, am I right?" When both nodded she continued, "Well Brad didn't see the need for toys in the bedroom, he felt he was enough for any woman. He, and I quote, 'Don't need help from some damn piece of plastic.'" She took a moment to sip her iced tea as the other two laughed. "And his ideas on bi- and homosexuality are something from the Dark Ages. So, even before I found this job I was going to break it off with him. With all the sex I will be getting here, it wouldn't be fair to him to try and keep our failing relationship going."

"Don't worry dear, Alisha and I can understand completely. Alisha here was in a similar situation when she started too. Hers was a little more... um... unsettling."

"Unsettling? How so?" Amy turned to Alisha, who held up her hand. It took Amy a few minutes to notice a band of lighter colored skin around one finger. "OH. You were married?"

"Engaged actually, for almost three years. But if you don't mind I don't really want to talk about it." Amy hastened to agree and changed the subject. About that time she noticed that everyone was done eating and was just talking and sipping on their drinks. She was about to turn back to her conversation when Zack stood up.

"OK everyone. I would like to thank Alisha for cooking an excellent meal once again." He paused to let everyone else add their nods or murmured agreements. "Alright, Jacob, for now I would like you to help Sharon clear the table and clean up the kitchen, then you are both free for the night. Kathryn, I think Roger has gone over everything he could for today, so you are free for the night as well. Amy, I would like to see you in my office again to go over some visits I have to make tomorrow. I believe Christy will be here in about ten minutes to help familiarize you with the PDA and laptop assigned to you. You can find me in my office afterward. Once we are through, we can have Roger or even Kathryn take you back to pick up anything you need for an overnight stay. Kathryn, would you like to stay tonight as well or do you have to head home?"

Kathryn looked up and down the table. "Yes, I would like to stay, but where would I sleep?" Several variations of "She can sleep in my bed" were heard around the table, but Kathryn made eye contact with Amy, and nodded. A rush of emotions welled up inside the cute blonde; hope, arousal, anticipation, and maybe even a little bit of love for the dark haired beauty. "Well now that that is cleared up, I would be happy to take Amy or Jacob back to get clothes for the night. Plus I need to let my parents know I got a job and will be moving out."

"Good. That would work best for everyone. And tomorrow we can arrange a truck to help you move all of your stuff here or into storage as needed."

A quiet cough brought everyone's attention to Jacob. "I... um... I don't need to pick anything up. I... uh... already have everything I own with me." That raised a few eyebrows, and caused some looks to be exchanged. Zack smoothly continued speaking.

"Roger, is the blue or green car ready right now?"

"Both, but I think the green would be better for what they have in mind. More room."

"Great, in that case, you take Kathryn and show her the other garage and then after our meeting the girls can go get a few days worth of clothes and anything else they need from their homes." Roger quickly agreed and stood up. Motioning Kathryn to follow, he headed out of the dining room with Kathryn following behind him. Amy watched her go, enjoying the play of muscles beneath the dusky skin of her ass. She felt her nipples harden at the thought of running her hands over that taunt flesh. Looking away, she found Dawn and Alisha both looking at her chest with small smiles on their faces. A faint blush crept over her face and down to the very place they were staring at. Luckily Zack spoke up before she could get more embarrassed.

"Sharon. Jacob. If you would please..." He gestured toward the table. Alisha stood up and began stacking dirty dishes while Sharon grabbed bowls and platters of uneaten food. Jacob copied her. Martha, Carlos and Dawn stood up and quietly walked out of the dining room toward their own evening activities. Zack waved at Amy to follow him.

Once they were in the hallway heading to the front entryway Amy just had to ask. "Who's Christy?"

"Hmm?" Zack appeared to be lost in thought. "Oh, yeah. Christy is... was, my PA. You are taking her place."

"Oh. OK."

About that time they reached the front hall. They walked in to see a naked, wiggling ass. Amy noticed light tan lines on the wide expansion of flesh. She could probably place her thumbs at the crack and just barely hit the outer edge with her pinkies. It sat on top of well fleshed thighs. Bent over as she was, they were able to see her pussy lips peeking out at them. As she finished removing her panties, she stood up and placed them in a drawer of a wardrobe placed there for just that reason. Amy watched a chest in the upper DDs come into view as she turned. Amy gave her the once over. Short brown hair cut in a wavy pattern, laughing brown eyes, button nose, full lips. Moving further down, those amazing DDs with wide half dollar aureoles and nipples that stuck way the hell out. Her tummy was not flat, but had a cute little pooch to it that lead into a clean shaven mound. From top to bottom she couldn't be more than five foot. She had an open and honest face with dimples when she smiled. She was the pretty band girl next to Amy's cheerleader type. I would love to bury myself in all that soft flesh, to feel those thighs around my head, get my hands on those luscious tits. Run my hands and tongue up and down...

"Amy?" The sound of her name brought her out of her fantasies and into the conversation.

"Yes? I am sorry, you were saying?" She fought not to blush, hoping they couldn't read her face to see what she was thinking.

"This is Christy. She will be helping familiarize you with the equipment and programs you will be using. I will let her take over from here, when she is done come see me in my office please." Zack turned and walked away, leaving the two women to their duties.

There was a moment of silence while they studied each other, the smile never leaving Christy's face. Amy watched as she was given the once over by the pretty brunette.

"So, how long have you been here?" Christy's voice was soft and it seemed she would break into giggles at any moment.

"Little over two hours now. Maybe more, I don't know what time it is."

"Just after ten o'clock."

"Then two hours is about right."

"Wow, two hours and you are already naked? It took me a week to strip down to bra and panties, almost a week more to go with just panties. Hell over a month went by before I took those off to. And here you are, first day. You are braver than I am."

"Well, nudity has never been an issue with me or my family. So this is nothing I couldn't handle. It might take me a little longer to get used to the sex, though there are some very beautiful women and gorgeous men here."

With a laugh Christy stepped forward. "You know you are one of those beautiful women right? I don't think you are like I was when I got here."

"Oh really? What were you like when you got here?"

"Lets head toward your room and I will tell you about how I got shanghaied into this house, and why I thank God every day that it happened." She took Amy's hand and headed up the stairs, knowing right where they needed to go.

"So you didn't know what the job was when you got hired? How did you handle that? How did that happen?" Amy was curious about this woman.

"Well, when he first got started I was just out of college. Gotten my Bachelors in business and the job market at the time SUCKED. I mean nobody was hiring then. Hell even McDonald's wasn't hiring much either. So there I am, got my degree and no job to use it on. Well a friend of mine worked at the Fox's Tail. She always told me I had the body to strip if I could get over my shyness. Said I could make some good money. Well after two months of nothing, my bills were coming due; rent, lights, hell everything. I barely had enough to eat on anymore. So I found her and asked if there were still openings for a stripper.

Well there was, so I went down for my 'audition'. There was a whole group of us trying out for the spot. They had us line up on the stage. The manager walked up and down the line looking us over. He pointed at three or four and told them sorry they didn't cut it. Then they moved to rest of us off stage and gave us numbers. They started calling us up to the stage one by one to just dance. Not strip, just show them some of our moves. Well long story short, it came down to three of us. He took each of us into his office one at a time. I went last.

When I got my turn he told me that I was a good dancer, had a great face, but my body was plump so if I wanted the job I had to convince him to hire me. Me and my naive self, I asked him how. He pulled out this little bitty dick and told me I had to make him feel good. Well I had never been that kind of girl and I am not now, so I was moving toward the door when it opened and in walked Zack like a knight in shining armor. He was there to let the manager know that he had just bought the place from the owner. When he seen the guy's dick out he asked what was going on. That asshole manager tried to tell him that I pulled his dick out to blow him when he said I couldn't have the job. I thought I was as good as gone when he said it. But Zack sat for a second and then stuck his head back outside the office and said something to someone there. A few minutes later a women walked in, she was in costume for her shift that was about to start. He asked her a few questions after letting her know who he was. When she confirmed that this wasn't the first time the manager had pulled this shit, Zack turned to him and told him he was fired. I thought there was going to be trouble. He started ranting and calling both of us women foul names. When Zack told him to shut up and get the hell out of his building, the asshole took a swing at him. Next thing I know asshole is on the ground with Zack holding one of his wrists and had his foot on the back of the guy's neck.

After asshole was carried out by two of the bouncers, Zack asked me if I was still looking to strip. I told him honestly that I was only doing it because I couldn't find the job I wanted. When he asked what I wanted I told him about my degree in business. He stared at me for a moment and then said he needed a PA, his businesses were growing and he needed help. I jumped on it. It was only afterward that I found out about his lifestyle. Didn't exactly fit right in, but I got used to it. Was with him for four years."

"Why are you leaving?" Amy was curious.

"Well, I met someone. And he doesn't like the way this house is. I love him, so I am moving in with him. He can support me so when he asked me to quit this job I was willing to do so. And here we are at your rooms."

Amy looked up, they were outside her suite. Opening the door, she motioned Christy to go fist. They walked to the desk. Christy booted up the laptop, plugged the PDA into its base. With smooth practiced movements she ran through the different programs. The calendar and appointment programs, how to sync the PDA and the computer. She even showed her the house's intranet site where she could leave memos and requests to any other employee. It was quite a setup. All in all it took no more than thirty minutes, maybe less. When they were done, they chatted a little about what the job would require, where she would have to go and how she would act most of the times while traveling with Zack. Amy got a good insight into the Quentin's wide range of businesses. When Christy stood to leave the clock showed 10:53pm. Amy and Christy made their way back to the front door. There in a little cubbyhole stood the wardrobe with several drawers. Christy reached into one and started pulling out her clothes to get dressed again. With a last hug, Christy walked out the door. Amy turned and headed toward Zack's office.

*

Kathryn followed Roger out of the dining room toward the back of the house. He led her around the garage and into another smaller one with cars in it as well. These were the more normal style cars. A mix of two door and four door with an SUV or two and even a mini-van. None of them would have been out of place on the street her parents lived on. All in all there were seven cars in lined up in two rows. Roger lead her to a dark forest green Jeep Cherokee.

"Here, I think this would do nicely for what you have in mind. Enough room in the back to pack whatever you need. Like the rest, it is gassed up and ready to go. It doesn't have the built in systems the Boss's cars do, but you still have a decent GPS system in place with several preloaded locations."

"If the Boss, and I assume his wife, uses those other cars, what are these for?" Kathryn asked while looking over the lot.

"These are for everyone. You, me, Martha, Sharon, everyone else. Here, let me show you." He led her to a lock box hanging on the wall next to the door leading into the garage. Opening the box showed a keypad set below a series of hooks; all but two had a set of keys hanging on it. Kathryn looked closer, those were not hooks, but actual rings of metal imbedded in the box. Roger quickly typed in a series of letters and numbers and one of the rings snapped open. He took the now free key ring. Closing the box he led her back to Jeep Cherokee. As they were walking back, Kathryn noticed that all the license plates were the same thing. "DAV-" and then a number. The Cherokee plates had the number five.

"I see they all have vanity plates. What does the DAV stand for?" Kathryn inquired as they approached the dark green vehicle.

"Domus Amor quod Voluptas." Roger's voice had a hint of laughter in it.

"Domaa what?" Kathryn replied. "Is that Latin?" She had taken Spanish and Italian in High School and College but didn't keep up with them. Still the words did sound familiar.

"Domus Amor quod Voluptas. Loosely translated it means House of Love and Pleasure. The Boss has a sense of humor."

Kathryn thought about all she had seen and heard at this strange house today and laughed. It fit perfectly. "Yes, he does. I like it. But why not use "HL&P?" she asked.

"That one was already taken. It belongs to some company or other. Now, here we go." Using the keys, he unlocked the Jeep, motioning Kathryn to go around he opened the passenger's side and got in. Kathryn climbed in behind the wheel. "As you can see these are not as wired as the boss's main vehicles. They still have on-board GPS and all the extras you can get. These are available for use by any staff member. So you and Amy can take this one and go pick up whatever you need. I would suggest packing enough for several days. It could take a while to get the movers scheduled out to both of your houses." They looked up at the sound of a door closing. They watched as Zack approached the car they were sitting in. Coming around to the driver's side, he leaned against the top of the car. He handed Kathryn a slip of paper.

"Here, this is your ID, username, password and pass code. I just got finished putting you into the system. I will let Roger explain what they are all for, but before I go back in are there any questions you want to ask me?"

Kathryn thought for a moment before shaking her head and smiling. "No, I think I am going to love it here. I have definitely loved what has already happened and cannot wait to see what happens next." Zack grinned at her and then turned to walk away. Over his shoulder he said, "Come to my office when you are done here. I still have some minor paperwork you need to fill out." And with that, he was out the door.

"Well, now that you have that information, come on and I will show you how to use it." Roger climbed out of the Jeep, beckoning Kathryn to follow him. First he took the keys back to the lock box, and then went out the door and back into the first garage he had shown her. Walking over to the desk, he had her sit down. Pointing out the appropriate information on the paper, he had her sign into the home network. He walked her though the intranet email system. How to access the information on the vehicles. He then walked her back to the employee garage and showed her how to sign out a car using her ID and the car's number.

12